Keep making exactly the same shit for almost 10 years

>keep making exactly the same shit for almost 10 years
>retards keep buying it
Why can’t people realize there’s LITERALLY NOTHING NEW IN THIS GAME

Attached: 86B6777F-8E77-4594-A015-A580341AE476.png (1136x640, 551K)

I'll just wait for the models to get ported so I can pose some more military shit in gmod/sfm.

I dunno why do people keep buying Pokemon?

The same reason people keep buying Ubisoft garbage and Yakuza games.

>Keep making exactly the same thread about CoD being the same for almost 10 years

how are you any different?

this post but with a pokemon pic

EXIT NIGHT

Attached: 1541195508912.png (433x429, 51K)

>Franchise accused of being repetitive, recycling elements and being basic enough for wide, mainstream appeal
>Never dead, always has a game every year that sells a lot
>Being an yearly release based series might as well mean "ditch the current game for the next one, consumer" and devaluate its own games
>One of its most important entries gets a remaster a few years ago
>Said game being a 7th generation title, making it rather a "modern classic" and not the same thing as something much older
>New game is a "reboot" sharing the exact same name as that entry (Not even just the name of the whole series/brand) and recycling a lot of aspects of that already remastered "modern classic"
>Regardless of whether or not the game performs great, it might not affect the series that much
What's the meaning of this game, again?
Taking it back to "its roots"?
Appealing to an wider audience that already fit the demographic of the original?
Since when was Call of Duty of all fucking things even fitting for this?
I swear, this franchise has became a self perody and Activision are the greatest fucking comedians.
At least most soulless reboots are meant to be based on much older shit that was dead for a while, that didn't had a reputation of being market grey paste/video games equivalent of Michael Bay.
Also, is this game going to bring something unique that the original MW didn't?

game unironically looks based kill yourself nigger

Attached: 1557332614149.png (715x614, 314K)

There is a 100 player mode. Seems pretty legit desu. Finally these dev companies are starting to increase player count. It's like 10 years late to the parth

So, PS3's MAG?

Mag had even more than that. It's kind of sad how long it has taken to get past 64 players even battlefield hasn't done it

Probably going to be the first call of duty game Ive played since bo2

Adding more players isn't gonna make the game any better.

I'll pre-order if the AA-12 is in it.

Attached: 1552921934981.jpg (1143x1600, 834K)

I fucking hate cod

>keep making games with graphics
>people keep buying it
Seriously what's the deal?

>there’s LITERALLY NOTHING NEW IN THIS GAME
I don't give a shit about COD, but I don't see why this has to be an inherently bad thing. There are plenty of games that I wish had a similar sequel without a pile of new bullshit or fancy graphics piled on top. Sometimes I don't want an "innovative and unique" experience. I just want more of the same, but with a new setting/story/ect.
Fallout NV, for instance, was a godsend because it was essentially just Fallout 3 2. There were some very minor changes to mechanics, but it was mostly essentially the same game, but in the desert this time. Fallout 4, by comparison, introduced a lot of new shit mechanics with new graphics and new progression style, and was far less enjoyable. I would have preferred they just made a new game with the Fallout 3 engine, but in some new location.

If you want to play with 100 players just play fucking fortnite, it’s fucking free and that’s what cod copied

yea cross platform

Isn't NV more like if 3 was an actual Fallout game?

I'd rather play a game that's a straight shooter and not 20 other factors to worry about.

Sounds like FIFA, Smash, Mario and GTA.

i think it's pretty amazing they're ripping off that Medal of Honor game from 2010. the one that had the gimmick of "Operators operating operations" and beards.

You're giving Fortnite of all things too much credit with the implication it has more to do than just shooting.

They're practically the same game, mechanically speaking. Writing is a whole other thing, which I don't think is very relevant here

>>keep making exactly the same shit for almost 10 years
>>retards keep buying it
Gamers in a nutshell every series you faggots worship does this same shit buts its only bad when series me hate does it >:C

>WAAAHHH THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING NEW WAAAAH
>The game literally has a night mode where maps are in complete darkness and you have the choice to use NVG or not (which is fucking retarded because you cant see shit at night) with no hud at all, this was never in any CoD to date.

>You hate getting caught by rain but llike taking showers
What a nice hot take, wow you changed everything.

>B-but nintendo
cope

based and checked

Answer the question

>CoD fanboys hyped about CoD returning to its roots
>people unironically think CoD4 was the first CoD
This is like thinking the resident evil franchise started with 4.

looks alright but i ain't spending 60 bucks on this shit. fps is a dying genre.

this, even 64 player shit sucks, too chaotic unless the maps are really spread out. nice quints btw

fuck ugly block of plastic

CODfags are worse than MCUfags

Pokemon is actually losing it's features, it's funny as hell. Even the 3DS games on a handheld device had more content than the next one is planned to have.

I'm gonna buy it without giving blizzard any of my money. I buy everything with wowtoken money. You can go ahead and suck my dick op, because i'm going to have fun playing the new Call of Duty game

>there’s LITERALLY NOTHING NEW IN THIS GAME
You act like a new campaign, new shooting galleries, a different multiplayer experience, and I think new zombie stuff aren't new content. Yeah, they're more or less reskins, but why fix what isn't broken? It's clearly not what you want so why are you throwing a fit?