Aah

Aah...

Attached: 1448436570658.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RzA_Oomra8
youtu.be/-k3XXGmu-dw
youtu.be/v_8t5ay0-YU
youtu.be/8mByDcrNSV0
youtube.com/watch?v=NIAQY2xwXPc
youtu.be/tuHzagjqOLU
youtube.com/watch?v=NUZ7UOYGAvE
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=71525983
exhentai.org/g/564437/8878ce5375/
youtube.com/watch?v=-k3XXGmu-dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Pizza cutter makes him a joke

still a fun and cool boss though

Uuh......

My true mentos

My guiding refreshing mintness

my true ELDEN RING™

MAMA MIA... WHEN THE MOON HITS YOUR EYE LIKE-A BIG PIZZA PIE

THAAAAATS A KOOOOOSM

Best theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=7RzA_Oomra8

I'm tired of this meme, theses are better and are never mentioned because they're too long, more complex and cannot be enjoyed ingame, it's always "big horse with sword".

youtu.be/-k3XXGmu-dw

youtu.be/v_8t5ay0-YU

youtu.be/8mByDcrNSV0

This is unironically my favorite theme across the Souls games and Bloodborne.
youtube.com/watch?v=NIAQY2xwXPc

Broken af boss that lays out the problems with post-DS1 boss design, naked for all to behold. Let's see:
>Oversized with inappropriate lock-on points, causing the camera to misbehave at all times
>*Enormous* hitboxes that reach shamelessly behind and around the actual attack animation, demanding that the player constantly dodge straight into/through attacks instead of away from them, ensuring that the fight looks as gamey, janky, and illogical as possible
>Insanely high healthbar despite dealing near instant kills to the player, compounded by soundtracks that are too short, ensuring that they loop ad nauseum even in a well-paced fight
>B-b-b-but muh kino cutscene--
--should have nothing to do with evaluating a boss's quality. Ludwig is a solid story beat, but a terrible boss; perhaps the worst I've fought in the series outside of DS2.

When did you realise Bloodborne is one of the easiest games ever made?

Attached: 159649754034.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

High health bars are just because you gain access to Old Hunters early in the game despite it more or less being endgame difficulty.

If you go into it around two-thirds through the game, none of it feels that bad.

Yahar'gul before the blood moon is better than all
youtu.be/tuHzagjqOLU

DaS1 is the easiest of all time, desu.

Attached: this is ds1 poise.webm (600x336, 2.94M)

Never played demon's souls. Now I'm curious and will probably emulate it.

>SANGUINEEEEEEEE
>SANGUINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1562708705257.png (867x722, 664K)

Ludwig is probably the most well designed monster boss out of all the souls games. The camera is never once an issue as he is not gargantuan like any of the dragon bosses and of enough size to see his entire model, attacks have recognizable combos, certain lethal one shots have strong audio or animation cues. It's a VERY fair fight, and you complaining about it just shows your a scrub.

MALEDICTUS

Attached: Cleric Beast.jpg (4095x3055, 2.31M)

>Scrub
So why did I beat Isshin in 11 minutes first try on my blind playthrough of Sekiro?
>The camera is never once an issue
Literally why would you lie about this?

The Living Failures track is consistently regarded as one of the strongest. Maria's theme isn't the same level I don't think, and the fact that Laurence's theme is an altered version of the Cleric Beast theme, while absolutely perfect lore-wise, makes it a bit less memorable.

Ludwig is one of the best designed bosses in any of those games. He's completely fair to fight in my experience, albeit quite difficult- but that difficulty is for entirely good reasons. High health, high damage, high aggression and a wide moveset that can deal with you anywhere you decide to stand relative to the boss (unlike, say, BSB which can't hit you at all if you're behind it).

>So why did I beat Isshin in 11 minutes first try on my blind playthrough of Sekiro?
You got gud. Sekiro isn't very hard. It poses a competent challenge, but it isn't painstakingly hard at all. Much like souls for the most part.

>Literally why would you lie about this?
It really isn't. you can be very close to him and still be able to gauge his attack patterns because his model does not exceed the screen. You can see all his start ups and attacks. Contrast this to Laurence, where he has swipe attacks that seemingly come off from the side of the screen when you're busy hacking away at his legs at any moment or even if you're standing a bit close to him.

How was it so fucking good? I played Demon's as a wee baby of like 18 years old, Dark Souls (PC) was great for the online stuff, Dark Souls 2 for the amount of builds... Suddenly out fucking comes the most kino game ever conceived.

Attached: Bloodborne™_20161229154329.jpg (1920x1080, 362K)

>Consider Laurence.
If we're being honest, I could have picked any of the beast bosses for my rant. Laurence has plethora of issues too, but I just couldn't believe my eyes when I fought Ludwig. I thought I was crazy and missing something, since I've seen this boss sucked off for 5 years as I played the rest of the series, but once I fought him he was just as bad if not worse than most of the janky Bloodborne bosses.

>refreshing take on the combat
>weapons have far more impact and versatility that are quantity > quality in design (all are effective and viable)
>fantastic art direction, atmosphere, and a unique premise
>great bosses
>no shitty poise stat, DeS hyperarmor system instead
>fantastic score and OST
>has some of the best bosses in the souls series with some the most memorable highlights
>god tier DLC with very good DLC placement
>linear, but with great individual level design
>does not overstay its welcome
did a lot of things right

I mean that's your opinion, but many don't really share because of what I just stated then. Ludwig is pretty well designed.

>quantity > quality
*quality > quantity

Having lore and story that is a genuine treat to unravel and work out

It was like everything came together perfectly. The kind of mystery plot, atmosphere, gameplay, level design. Played it with a friend, him browsing Yea Forums for shitposts, me banging my head against the wall.

Attached: 1549832767422.png (939x2742, 3.63M)

Delete this

my fucking sides

Laurence theme is shitbecause it's rehashed from vicar Amelia,and cleric beast .why is that the only rehashed song

>laurence theme
>rehash
It's definitely not. And what is wrong with using a recurring leitmotif, especially one that used to signify vicar bosses?

Amelia and cleric literally use the same song retard

Yeah I know, but you called Laurence's theme a rehash, when it clearly isn't but uses the same leitmotif from the Cleric beast OST.
Are you autistic or something?

Youre nitpicking while fully knowing the point I was going for just to be obtuse. Please don't project your autism on me

the absolute state of this post
I'm going to stop replying to you now

Attached: 1432976501939.png (700x700, 151K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NUZ7UOYGAvE

I'm actually much happier with the final version of the Cleric Beast, imo.
This one relies a bit too much on synthetic sounds.

Beasts all over the shop

I wish we could've saved Gascoigne's kids.

Attached: gascoigne's daughter.jpg (1578x1048, 932K)

you found me beautiful once

Attached: amelia.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

She's still rather pretty as a doggo, just not in a "I want to bang you" way

>not lollipop chainsaw
Embarrassing

Attached: heh.jpg (317x265, 20K)

chikage is the best weapon, dont @ me

The PS4 emulator can't come soon enough, it's a pain to go plug my Bloodborne Machine just to play Bloodborne.

Why would anything good happen?

Being a dick-ass and letting people invade me in this game had me some good times.

Would you a slug?

Only if she looked like this

Attached: snail woman.jpg (783x1300, 97K)

I'd still bang her.

Post more slug girls.

Attached: 1483578520.stickysheep_snailgirl.png (967x1000, 456K)

THE ELDEN RING

Attached: 56401686_p6.jpg (693x1200, 227K)

Attached: 1556179028509.jpg (800x584, 40K)

man, there's barely any material on the snail girls

Attached: BB1.png (1500x2099, 1.66M)

I need a sauce for this one, I still don't know it.

Attached: BB2.png (1500x2099, 1.55M)

last page

Attached: BB3.png (1500x2099, 1.18M)

YOU WERE AT MY SIDE ALL ALONG

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=71525983

THOU WHO SEEKETH THE KING'S SWORD

WHY IS IT SO SHORT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1459097708479.gif (382x369, 2.11M)

exhentai.org/g/564437/8878ce5375/

Hello?

is this, dare I say, the most overrated boss fight of all time?

MGS3 The Boss
MGS4 Liquid Ocelot
MGR Armstrong

What is Artorias?

is this dare I say, most onions and cringe post of all time?

Darkbeast Paarl was my casual filter

He was okay

What's your favorite BB boss fight?

Oompa-Loompas now come out and sing when you successfully kill the boss. Describe what happens.

Attached: 1542748112569.png (720x616, 416K)

I love the Mystery Niggas
I liked actually being summoned and being useful.

youtube.com/watch?v=-k3XXGmu-dw
I don't exactly like Lady Maria's theme because a mistake has been made in it concerning the different instrument's sound levels. Here, Laurence's theme while not indicative of the boss fight's quality is much better executed technically.

Attached: a-good-boy.jpg (650x779, 372K)