Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y-sytrv7M2k
youtube.com/watch?v=NGkOULbfna4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we want the battlefield boomer audience
it looks alright

>cowadoody
kill yourself.

Looks like how I imagined Battlefield should've been. Little bit hype, but it's all mindless shooting, y'know? I like a bit of tactical shit in my FPS.

Attached: 1555875114743.webm (720x300, 388K)

>boomer audience
CoD refugees*

>get woke, go broke is a meme gaiz

Looks like Call of Duty finally figured out which side their bread is buttered on. Get ready to sell 4 million copies again lol. I don't see one woman, stronk feemale with a prosthetic arm anywhere in this trailer. Metallica heavy metal music, I mean shit. Guess who came crawling back.

Looks like this may signal the tide to change back from WW1/2 games into modern shooters again
thank god, both the recent Battlefields have been dogshit, BF1 was ok but 5 is unplayable, maybe Pacific theater will fix it

t. lard gargler

Attached: 2019-09-cover-800h-1.jpg (800x521, 119K)

Battlefield is dead

Did you see the new hardcore mode? Can't remember what it's called but
>No hit markers
>2 bullets to the chest get the job done
>Watching intro cinematic
>At nighttime with NV you don't aim down sights you turn sideways for lasers
>However when you do that you reveal your location
Honestly as hyped for it as I am the 50 vs 50.

this

Holy fuck could that woman be more jewish?

>WAHHHH NO ONES PAYING ATTENTION TO MY JAP SHIT
Grow a pair of balls fag

Attached: 1564486299712.jpg (400x400, 80K)

bro youre not even a gamer stfu

Looks ok but the women shit is cringy. I don’t give a fuck how long some girl has been training in the military. It’s embarrassing

>hurr battlefield is dead

Hello but BFV is still around and it's a big success

So it's still the exact same gameplay since cod2.
It's also the exact same engine.

>Success
Lol

it is in the middle east. Wouldn't be a stretch for her to be ashkenazi, or just a mutt YPG fighter

So let me guess. We go to Afghanistan or something, and that rather large nosed woman is our army contact over there?

> boomer music starts to play
aaaaaaaand i'm out :-)

BFBC2 already had better weapon sounds 50 years ago

So long, fuckin loser

>modern scenario
>terrorists, russians and burgers
>juggernaut
>heavy metal
>biggest gun customization so far in the franchise
could be fucking good

Attached: 1529329122665.jpg (392x543, 42K)

>fishing for (you)'s

Is there anything more pathetic? Go outside, you smell like duck grease.

I never got why american devs never recorded the actual sound of guns.
They live in the fucking country were guns are allowed.

Looks like a female Kurd. Who cares anyway as long as they are not trying to be woke and virtue signal.

>inb4 gamer

>crazy train by ozzy

Fucking why? Eminem on MW2 trailers pumped you up, who wants to listen to boomer rock?

Exactly. No one minds a woman in the game. She's most likely some insurgent fighter from whatever country we travel to. Of course no one thinks that's objectionable.

I heard you can download a different soundtrack with XXXTENCION and 69ine. Maybe you'd be interested in that.

Having any sort of woman character in a video game is woke and virtue signaling though

Get the fuck out with that shit where's my nigga Lil Xan?

>Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 is a "soft reboot" of the Modern Warfare sub-series.
can't wait for them to reboot rest of warfares too

Attached: 1559366966431.gif (909x890, 501K)

Does anyone know if there is actual character customization or you just pick a premade character with the classes?

I want to play army dress up.

Attached: 1531864290550.jpg (563x397, 31K)

Why do lever action rifles seem to be the new hit meme in these gun games

definitely custom judging from what we see in the trailer and it'd be annoying to have prefabs when they're going all out on funs
youtu.be/Y-sytrv7M2k

I mind.

Stop acting retarded. It's not a good look.

>new
The Winchester’s been a gun since mw2 you zoomer faggot

>ignoring the facts & logic of gamers

Well that just means you're a weirdo from the other side. If that's who you like to larp as on Yea Forums, more power to you, I guess. But you're not fooling anyone, just so you know. Carry on.

i don't understand. it looks like any other cod, and there'll just be another one out next year. who gives a fuck.

>too underage to know the power of the winchester model 1887, let alone two of them

that was a shotgun and it's existence was never highlighted as an advertising point.
The point is that it seems like a bunch of recently released games are including lever actions

What are you yapping about faggot
No one cares go touch a vagina for once

>No one minds a woman in the game

Unless its a big tiddied anime girl, women are annoying in games and in real life.

Did everyone just forget that CoD's biggest problem has never been the setting
They've done nothing about the microtransactions
They've done nothing about the killstreaks
They've done nothing about the netcode
There's absolutely no reason to expect it'll be good other than "it's called modern warfare!!!"

The occasional vintage gun in a modern game is cool man. I bet you don't even like the 1970 Oldsmobile 442 with a 455 cu in engine, radial tires, and bucket seats

not really user they're in every shooter under the sea
also
hurf durf feggtz git off mai vidyer

So how is the hundred player mode going to work with killstreaks? Seems like it would be a clusterfuck

>It's okay when Insurgency does it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

>only 5k views
how

>unlisted
shoo shoo shill, remember to put sage in the option shield

It's unlisted for whatever reason. It actually has 3.8+ million views

different user but fuck insurgency sandstorm literally fragged a teammate once because I heard something about allah around a wall
rest in piece insurgency a good mod into a good game into a shitty sequel

game journos are already mad, first time im buying since bo2

Attached: literally hitler.png (1200x597, 31K)

>war crime
that term has always made me laugh

cringe and infidelpilled

Attached: INSURGENCY.jpg (1021x1600, 526K)

Bizarro, clown world horseshit. Gaming needs to be a niche hobby again. That's all. I'm sick of "literally who" fresh off xer college graduation piping up all the time. It's like being back in 1992 with Tipper Gore. I thought we'd grow out of that shit. Haha no. Just a whole new generation of moral authority busybodys.

You seem mad.

I was playing security user there are no burgers or europeans its just all middle eastern people, makes the game a hell of a lot more boring

Was there an outrage over tactical nukes? I cant remember.

No

Cry me a river fat boy, maybe someone will fuck you for defending women on the internet

There was less of an outrage over THE ACTUAL NUKES than this shit.

the game is ISIS with Chechen advisors vs Kurds with US advisors, seems pretty interesting to me

Nobody is impressed with your hatred of popular things, fagboy.

so are you saying any game with any woman progtag is just instantly bad?

There was one about "No Russian"

Just the that logo I'm buying this on PC

>people are more upset about jap camps than they are about the nukes
lol, I can't believe everybody is losing their minds about a little WP, the effect in game will be no different from a predator missile

Yep, he mad alright. I would suggest trying to seethe less, and cope more.

Attached: 1533522997139.gif (325x203, 780K)

naw fell for the IT LOOKS FUN with the last cod and it took them 6 months to get rid of stutter and other problems never again

Didn't they also shut the microtransactions off while the last one was still in "review" stages, and then switch them back on full force at a later date?

yes made it seem like they were getting rid of microtransactions but just quietly turned it back on later

Is this 2010? Why am I excited for a CoD game?

Yeah that shit is unforgivable. That's a scumbag move, and no one should ever forget they did that.

It wasn't okay when they announced it originally. Also insS sucks.

>anons incel status: stable

youtube.com/watch?v=NGkOULbfna4

Attached: Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.1)_1563165684664.png (240x160, 5K)

wait, if they have a plane that can carry a tank why don't they just put the gun on the plane?

>Cowadooty

Yeah, 50 v 50 killstreak spam is gonna be a blast

This is Infinity Ward tho

BASED AND RED PILLED

There is literally a spec ops voice line that is the most generic spec ops american in existence. Still shit without Mikee as a voice option.