Game is dead now GG

Game is dead now GG

Attached: 81G1qFsRHDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (926x1500, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KdhvjcB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was always shit. There’s just too many characters it’s a joke. “Will you buy our game if we include fucking everyone???”

This and not to mention the fact there was zero effort in the content. It is very lazy and rushed.

Do you guys play dark souks and reply in those topics?

Pack it up its over boyz

>imagine losing to gohan

Cope

Attached: 20190802_180351.png (540x257, 45K)

I’m a complete 100% Nintendo fag, I do not and will not buy any other console, unless maybe if Sega made a comeback. And I’m still very critical of the shit show autism that Smash has turned into. In response to your question I’ve never played dark souls but I’ll likrly pick it up next time it’s for sale on the eshop

children complaining about a children's game

Smash is actually the worst fanbase in existence. It never was bad like this. It started with Smash 4 and got worse from there. The fact smash ultimate the most recent released smash has the most delayed input in all the series is pretty fucking sad for 2019 but Nintendo hasn't been doing their best anyways.

Games are games and they’re all for kids.

truth

Only problem the game has is how shitty the online is. I'm guessing this thread is just full of shitty Sm4sh lovers

4 was shit too. Melee forever.

Isn't it sad that the WII U online is better than Switches online? No friendcodes, you could chat, and even join friends games. Switch? Nope.

>sexual content and brutal murders are the type of content designed for kids
If you are a parent then congrats on being the reason society is shit right now.

Hoes mad

holy fucking based

smash cope room
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

Why people bitch about random shit that doesn't matter and not the switch's input delay is beyond me.

Attached: 1541325942833.png (1002x844, 952K)

If it was you would stop spamming threads. Now stop fucking spamming threads

Attached: Mimic.png (476x666, 219K)

I bet you 10 to 1 more kids end up playing those games than persons over 21. Hell I’ll go 18 even. Parents and developers are equally responsible. You are what entertains you, and that tripe doesn’t belong in entertainment.

This game will be seen as the worst smash game and smash 4 will be seen as an underrated gem soon, it will be like this until the next game comes out, then like a year after it releases, the game after smash ultimate will be seen the worst and smash ultimate will be seen as an underrated gem. It’s basically a cycle.

fucking faggot switch is the best give me a damn reason its not. You can't

>fox vs jigglypuff on FD is the best!!

Peach on anything is the best. Fuck Fox. Jigs is aight tho.

>wahh wahh our party game has RNG in it WAAHHHH WAHHHH

Smash Ultimate is the Smash game that causes people to develop aspergers the most out of any smash game so far.

The meta is at its most diverse as ever, captain falcon and pikachu both recently won tournaments ffs

this.
it reminds me how fucking obnoxious plantniggers were when people talked shit about the november direct

Attached: 1504418695357.png (428x464, 248K)

It is to me, now that I've discovered i missed the koholint spirits. Let me know when they get patched into normal rotation .

Why are we coping besides the standard 4channel faggotry? Did something happen? Did they announce Steve?

user, when you become an adult, maybe you will develop the ability to separate fiction from reality. Then again maybe it is too late for your generation

>online tournaments got announced

FUCK YES

>no custom tournaments

WHAT THE FUCK

I like the switch you moron but do some damn research, it has an inherent input problem for its games. Splatoon controls are more delayed than 1, Smash is the worst its ever been in that regard, and god forbid you even try playing one of the countless shmups on the system.

I’m 32 faggot nigger try again. How old are you and is your dick as thin as your neck, pencil dick?

I bet you don’t have a hair on your ass bitch come down to Texas and get fucked my dude

>32
>on 4channel
>cursing like that

Attached: Fucko.png (313x436, 251K)

>thinking about his ass
>texas

Gay cow[boy]

You want some too, boy?

absolutely retarded take. Neither you nor your friends or the vast majority of people are elite caliber players, you can use any character vs any character in melee and it'll be a fair match unless you're a smelly nerd that has memorized useless autistic bullshit (in which case your victories in melee are null because your life is a failure)

u stfu u dont like it because u aren't a true fan like me saying smash is the worst? HAVE U SEEN THE ROSTER IDIOT.

Plus melee doesn't have the bullshit aspects brawl does (tripping, Pokémon type weaknesses) and it doesn't have the pay to win bullshit that sm4sh and ultimate do

K. Rool is in Smash. Whatever, will he appear in another Donkey Kong game within 10 years?

Probably the next DKC game from retro, even if that is after MP4

That's fine then

Fox is starting to lose his throne since nobody major is playing him anymore and people figured out how he plays to counter.
Some people are switching to falco which is better in every way anyways.

Has anyone figured this out yet, sorry if this sounds cynical, but I feel like its a pattern

The series legitimately peaked with Melee and has been going downhill, the only difference it's getting popular now so more people defend the bullshit cus it's all they know

Smelee is shit though.