Kills your game and will never be nerfed

>kills your game and will never be nerfed

Attached: 1563869848946.jpg (1200x533, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyesports.gg/fighting-game-player-krucial-b-dies-during-defend-the-north-2019/
discord.gg/KdhvjcB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that it should’ve been Sora. Everyplace I go I see merchandise for Kongdom
hearts, but nothing for dbz:fe

>Hero makes the game fun.
>Smashfags hate him.
So it's true...
Smashfags hate fun.

He doesn't need to be nerfed, he's not that good.

Don't group as all in with the tourneyfags m

this

>OP characters that must be banned have never existed in fighting games before

Really getting hard to tell who is the poserfags these days.

Attached: 1360626760472.jpg (253x334, 20K)

Playing as Bayo is suffering.

Fuck this chessy bitch.

>losing to low tier gimmick characters

are you gonna complain about KRool and mac next?

There is a small group of autists crying because they don’t like the character, has nothing to do with how strong he is it’s just rosterfaggotry in disguise.

smells like hoes mad

>imagine losing to gohan
Just rush them when they’re taking their sweet ass time with the menu.
Keep a good distance from them, but go near if they mess up their specials

Faggot

You faggots do this with every newcomer

>implying
He'll get nerfed once Banjo and Kazooie come out. And then those two will have something people will cry about being broken.

Cloud and Bayo all over again.

I don't like hero because I don't like his random mechanics

They should have added female Roto and Sophia, imagine FEMALE sword users how radical

The hilarious thing is that if it was Geno, smashfags would be defending Geno being OP.

Okay, so I’ve been playing him since he came out. His attacks are a little slow so you have to put them out before hand, making sure to know when your opponent is even going to do something stupid. Side tilt is probably his best move just for the point that it can cancel most attacks, and then lead into the next hit. His side b fully charged is a great edge guard.
On the other hand his down b selection is’nt as handy as I thought it was going to be. When you have buffs, the person will instinctively move in to get you out of them. When you have projectiles it’s the other way around and they will want to stay away. My best bet is to always pray to the RNG gods and hope I get a good move at that moment. There’s only been one time I got zoom off stage.
Also I love hatchet man. Nothing feels better than b-reversing it and breaking a full shield.

Melee will always be there for you

You mean smash 64

Just wait for the final character who's comparable to Sm4sh Bayonetta.

I wish they'd give every character four extra costumes/colors

>desperately try to make THE generic swordsmeme seem intresting by giving him multiple fuck you RNG spells and crits
I won't blame Square or Enix for fucking off first when the next Smash come out, both of their picks are absolutly embarrassing

If you like worst gameplay mechanics and dumb combos, yes

>Makes rosterfags seethe for not being on their radar and getting in over their pick, especially Sora and Geno fags, who were some of the worst ones.
>Makes competitivefags seethe because he adds random factors into their game forcing them to think on their feet.
>Is an extremely fun character to play as.
Why is he so based, my dudes?

Attached: 1553635255704.jpg (1200x1200, 392K)

He's not overpowered just RNG bullshit. He's really fun I'd just hate to fight him in a tournament. Not a bad character but not really designed for competitive play.
>inb4 SMASH ISN'T A FIGHTING GAME FAGGOT

It's literally not a fighting game.

Smash is designed to have randomness you're just mad that you can't run away from it anymore

this. if banjo turns out to be bayo-level pay to win dlc, Yea Forums will defend it and call you a "stevefag" if you point it out. nobody cares about smash for the gameplay, it's all about OMG LE EPIC ROSTERRRRRRRR!!! which begs the question of why they don't just play mugen instead.

Even nips are complaining about him, he will be nerfed eventually or at least be banned from tournaments
I just find it hilarious how this is the second embarrassment pick from Shit Enix

Attached: 1546328669282.jpg (1280x1280, 220K)

Anyone that takes Smash seriously needs to take a shower.

I don't think Geno would have 50 RNG spells with a random chance to crit on top of being another sword user no one asked for

>will never be nerfed
Hero is slow and clunky, so make use of fast character or swordies.
Also all his specials are easily telegraphed making it pretty easy to figure out what to do to avoid getting fucked. Make him waste his spells then rush him down before he can recover too much MP

>makes kino hearts 3, a bonafide goty contender
>fires tabata and baba
>brings back saga
>makes smashfags seethe AGAIN
how did they suddenly become so based?

Attached: squeenix.jpg (902x507, 23K)

Thank fuck that has no chance of happening.

All of us just need to admit we've been cucked again. DLC characters (with the exception of Ken and the plant) end up being so good it's pay to win. Nintendo nerfs them near the end of the games life and then come the next game those new DLC characters are OP. It's a party game and we're all retarded for trying to pretend otherwise

>mfw Smelee hoes are STILL mad

Attached: goodburger.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>us

It reads 64 not memelee

I don't care what it's classified as but if something is broken then fix it, Nintendo isn't a small indie dev team

>play against mountains of hero as hero
>learn what to do and not
>dont ALWAYS rely on magic but it can help
>pls stop using kamikazee holy fuck
what other fighting games have RNG based characters?

Attached: 1543374428572.gif (163x163, 7K)

Based on what we've seen, Banjo won't be anywhere near as good as Hero. He'll be Joker tier at best, but I doubt it.

If banjo can switch what eggs kazooie shoot out then he will be high tier

Hero is fun af and based. it's just whining antiherofags scared of losing so that outrage like morons

Isn’t Joker significantly stronger than Hero?

>Eight is voiced by Yuki Kaji
Fucking based

Reminder that Hero's REAL RNG (Hocus Pocus) is no worse than getting Game and Watch 9'd or Peach bob-omb'd, that Smashfags are fucking whiny bitches that don't want to have to memorize his spell list and always be prepared to deal with legitimate options that he may/may not have access to, and that banning him only proves that Smash is unfit to be a competitive game, not only on a mechanical level but also regarding the absolute and objective childishness of its community.

Take your fucking Faust and deal with it, you goddamn bitches.

Attached: erdrick.png (444x695, 59K)

They don't think it's broken so they won't bother. It helps that retards here and on plebbit defend bullshit like hero and joker

>cloud, the grandfather of all emo anime swordsmen in vidya
>embarrassing pick

No, they are overpowered. Even before the RNG bullshit their moves regularly do 20-30% per hit and kill super early. THEN you add all the buffs and random criticals, the insane recovery, situational and literal instant kill moves. They'd still be overpowered if their down special was just a counter as some of their best spells are the other chargeable specials.

Positively retarded. RNG, instant shield breaking move, OHKO moves, crits, insane recovery, anyone defending him is either a contrarian or a dumb faggot and should eat my ass

>people complained about "I am rewarded for taking damage" Joker
>now people are complaining about "I am rewarded for taking damage, plus I have tons of RNG bullshit that kills super early" Hero

Truly, these people must just hate all DLC characters, its not like being rewarded for losing is bad or anything. I am sure people don't feel cheated at all when a Cloud or Lucario makes a easy comeback because of their character's gimmick.

shower

No I want my ass to be ripe for that small pink tongue of yours

I hate how people always call his menu list "situational" when like 95% of the possible moves that could show up aren't situational at all. Think about it, how likely is someone that is starting a match, to get a Hocus Pocus, Kamikaze, Bounce, Magic Burst menu, a actual unusable menu like this where you either die, bounce back nothing if the enemy doesn't have projectiles, get nothing, or use all your mana to barely do knockback? Not likely at all I would say. That menu will always, ALWAYS have at least ONE option that is good and can be used right away. The menu isn't situational at all.

Here is the day that Hero will get banned:

>Grand Finals of a big tournament
>Hero player is equal to the other finalist
>While the other people is recovering, Hero play gambles with Hocus Pocus
>SPAWNS A EXTRA STOCK FLAG AND GAINS A STOCK
>Audience erupts with horror
>Other player throws controller through the television screen and breaks both of them
>Gets arrest for assaulting the Hero player
>Everyone tries to defend this

Aw, baby can't handle a giant mushroom in his party game

Cloud isn't emo that was literally Squall, also he is a embarrassment cause 2 songs, trash moveset, nip voice only, came with no content from FF, was also the first and only character who was gonna be pulled from Ultimate

Smashfags, answer me this. If hero DOES become the best character, so fucking what? I didn't hear you virgins get angry when melee turned into fox vs jigglypuff, and fox being the best character.
Smash is not a real fighting game and it is not designed to be competitive and balanced. There will ALWAYS be a best character in a game like this. So why cry and moan like little faggots that hero MIGHT BE (we don't even know if he is yet) that character?
Oh wait, it's because he uses RNG which forces you to accept that smash is a party game and isn't designed to be competitive and balanced like a real fighting game. What is the actual legitimate reason other than "wahh wahh I'm a virgin and I don't like RNG" (despite the fact that skillfully manipulation of RNG is more impressive and requires more skill than storing button combos in muscle memory).

If someone actually manages to get and has the balls to use Hocus Pocus in Grand Finals like that then yes he deserves whatever happens to him

He had just as much chance of falling asleep or getting slowed, stop complaining

H O E S M A D

have sex

When will you realize that nobody falls for this bait?

You mean "no one is capable of countering this argument so we'll just call it bait"

[user] casts SEETHIZZLE!

Because it isn't bait and he's objectively correct, Smashfags are just unable to come up with a proper argument

Kabased and redpizzled

just wait until he gets nerfed to hell and back to the point where the RNG won't be a problem anymore

only in the minds of delusional smashfags is it considered "baiting" to point out the obvious truth about your party game.

He'll get his RNG nerfed and his frame data buffed and then you faggots will complain he's too much like Lucina.

It isn't going to happen so you'll have to figure out how to play against him.
Also for the people saying "hero kills you when you make one mistake and that's not faiiiirrrr" well in the highest levels of chess, a single mistake costs the grandmasters the game. Chess is objectively more competitive and requires more intelligence and skill than any smash game, so if you want to make the argument that smash is competitive, you should WANT it to be such that one mistake costs you the match

>laughs in EVO
Keep parroting memes,, Hero's nerfwatch is already ticking

dilate

they can nerf hero until the cows come home and smash will continue to be a casual party game for kids.

Attached: 1564774602982.jpg (683x506, 60K)

And still no counter argument to Cmon buddy, you're a smart competitive smash playe4, right? Where's the argument?

>each hero singlehandedly saved the world in their respective games
>act surprised when they're stronger than furry mascot characters
never change lads

Attached: 1553049835091.jpg (453x553, 102K)

The answer is that meleefags are not ultimatefags, and people like ultimate because it has a crazy amount of balance for the amount of characters it has. No character is the consensus best, it swaps between Pikachu, Joker, and Snake currently.

I wonder why I think he's so much more fun than Joker.

What's that little box on the right?
If it was a party game not designed to be competitive and balanced why does it get patches?

>Sonic saved the world multiple times, including two different worlds from other dimensions (Generations and one of the Rush games)
>incredibly low tier.

this. whining faggots just can't handle change. always shitting on new characters meanwhile they main easy top tier characters like wolf or lucina and think they are good. jesus

>t-there are 3 characters who are the best so the addition of a new one is bad!
That doesn't answer the question. If hero becomes a fourth of those 3, or even alone at the top, so. what?

>why does it get patches?
to shut all the shitters up who cry about losing to certain characters online.
mario kart gets patches that affect gameplay, is that now a serious competitive game too?

Personally I like it for being possibly the biggest crossover in media history not counting unofficial stuff like Mugen, with it additionally being a very fun a surprisingly well balanced and varied game. If it's not perfectly balanced, I don't care cause I don't go to tournaments. Hero isn't overpowered. It's a bitch and a half to go through his menu in a pinch so most of his situational spells end up not appearing in those few situations they are actually useful in. His MP can be pretty limiting, and the crit don't mean shit if you can't hit, and even if you do, it's basically just a somewhat faster, somewhat stronger, doriyah. Luck goes both ways.

Attached: ultimaterepcomp11.png (913x2010, 1.99M)

Who gives a shit? He's getting the nerf and that's all that matters

This. Virgin smashfags were fine with melee being fox as a clear top tier and te game being "fox vs jigglypuff on final destination with Fox winning 60% of the time" but they're not okay with THE most unique and fun character ever put in a smash game because "wahh wahh it's like playing with items wahh wahh I hate RNG wahh wahh"

People perceive the Hero as "bullshit, dishonest and RNG faggotry" so they don't want him to be super good so they lose to him and his cheese all the time. Snake is also similarly disliked due to his crazy amount of options. It seems people don't want another case of a "dishonest" top tier like they have with Snake and Olimar, so they get butthurt.

Faust

Whenever I pull out a bomb with Daisy the opponent just shields and I have to throw the bomb because it will explode in my hand. So if I get this lucky, how do I hit them with the bomb anyway?

Attached: 1392944705828.png (252x249, 3K)

He's never getting nerfed there's nothing wrong with him and a handful of crying virgins on Internet forums aren't going to get Sakurai to change the biggest character in JRPGs and a very fun character who embodies the spirit of smash and is enjoyed by 99% of the player base.
Keep coping.

Ka-cope

So let me get this straight. This one character that depends almost entirely on laggy aerials connecting, RNG that can only be accessed through a menu that they need to look through for five seconds, an ammo mechanic like Robin that recharges far slower unless they actually manage to hit you, and gives them a shittier recovery than even Little Mac when they don't have enough MP, is somehow overpowered because you fat stinky idiots stand still and let him choose shit from the menu and run into his smash attacks.

Fuck you, kill yourselves, dilate, have sex. I hope Hero never gets nerfed.

Attached: 1553198405649.gif (500x341, 1.63M)

and smash will continue to be a casual party game for kids. hero could become the worst character in the entire game and that wouldn't change.

Yea so it's exactly what I said. They're butthurt that a character that requires intelligence rather than muscle memory and "learning matchups" is a good character.

right. it's obvious that sakurai and the developers but time and effort in the development of hero and making his gameplay work and people shitting on it saying "it's the worst", asking for bans and crying about rng it's pretty obnoxious and fucking gay. it's a creative and fun character. and he's good. deal with it

Attached: hoes mad x24.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

This might be a bit unrelated to what you are saying and whatever the conversation is, but as a longtime Erdrickfag, it does my heart well to see him being called "THE most unique and fun character ever put in a smash game" after all that time of hearing "he'd be a boring and generic swordsman." Just wanted to say thank you for that.

Attached: 1555901658170.jpg (340x340, 22K)

>"h-hes going to get n-nerfed soon it's only a matter of t-time"
You're the only one coping. Learn how to actually think while you play.

>Even before the RNG bullshit their moves regularly do 20-30% per hit and kill super early
Too bad every single one of those moves are slow as shit, can't combo, and isn't going to have an easy time landing on a competent opponent.

nip voice is only good voice
there are only two good songs in ff7
what content from ff was he supposed to come with? a fucking chocobo? fuck off bitchy

He's still getting it so nobody cares, the players win and you lose

I'm pro-hero and I think he's super fun, but I don't know if a projectile that does 40% constitutes "intelligence". Though I agree people complaining about his slow, super situational down b are retards.

They shield, you grab. It's a classic Kansas City Shuffle.

sakurai and the development would definitely try to doing something new, creative and can work in this game. it's always welcome. tourneyfags need to just shut up and git gud and realize hero's design is slick

The players like hero and he isn't getting nerfed, so the players win and the only losers are smelly virgin tournyfags. Stay mad

if hero gets nerfed because manchildren can't handle rng, that just further proves that smash is a casual party game, not a serious competitive game.
if this was a fighting game instead of smash, you'd be told to shut up and git gud. nobody would seriously entertain your whining.

Attached: 1555869158082.png (989x446, 688K)

amen

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (600x591, 16K)

Is hero playable in this EVO tournament?

no the patch came out late

See ya next patch! Enjoy him while you still can

When the next patch comes out and hero isn't nerfed, what are you going to do? Actually get good or just quit playing?

spoiler alert: next patch, smash will continue to be the same casual party game it's always been.

Attached: 1551323927034.jpg (997x611, 90K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That guy died during the DBFZ tourney and everyone forgot.

That's not how Hocus Pocus works.

Yea Forums really is garbage at video games, isn't it?

I'm just salty that Neku gets ignored again

Yea Forums is okay

Not legendary, just average. 2ch is much better at vidya than most people here.

oh shit how

Which guy? The guy who shit his pants?

>there are only two good songs in ff7
Most retarded comment in the thread, and there's some hot competition for that distinction.

Attached: Hero vs Speed.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Different user but Black Mage would be a far better rep than Cloud

Hey he's my first choice for a Mana rep

Attached: Neku Shop.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

dailyesports.gg/fighting-game-player-krucial-b-dies-during-defend-the-north-2019/

Smash isn't a fighting game

>tfw

Attached: robin.png (1893x1976, 750K)

I meant TWEWY but Mana seems cool.

He really does feel like a better version of Robin.

Literally nothing wrong with any of that, hero is good and you have to be skilled to play as him and counter him.
Get good

smash fun
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

>robin with schrodinger's down special
Yeah that explains too much.

>Lightweight character gets hit right at the edge of the stage with a Smash attack
How is that different from getting "Doriyah!'d"?

Even if Hero gets nerfed, it'll probably be to his base moveset or tuning some of his regular specials

Hocus Pocus will be there forever, the RNG will still be the same, and no nerf will ever change that. Cry more.

ESTE ES EL FIN SMASH

This. If he gets nerfed it will just turn his projectile from 40% to 25% and make his smash crits have a little less knockback. There will NEVER be a change to his magic or RNG stuff.

Please tell me Hero has a "You retard" image.

This is the only one I've seen

Attached: erdrick.jpg (1920x1440, 279K)

Nobody said they'd get rid of the RNG entirely, you fucking retard

Thanks

>implying all games aren't meant for kids
yikes

>le epic "all games are for kids" maymay

Attached: 1521637274954.png (600x800, 245K)

h-he still has his arcfire combos..
Why did they have to go and make a better version of him that basically has levin sword all the time

Attached: D_fuORPXsAAGUhv.jpg (326x326, 18K)

I'm in camp 'see how he actually ends up panning out,' but what exactly is manipulable, let alone skillfully manipulable, about Hero's RNG? The command menu will almost always have something usable and you don't even need to commit to the option since you can just exit the menu, and random crits requires no additional commitment on his part. Really, he's an incredibly simple to play character, he's just sometimes rewarded exponentially more for no particular reason.

My crackpot theory is that they are going to make him able to miss attacks, like critical hits in reverse. If there is anything particularly notable about how Hero's RNG stuff works in comparison to fighting game RNG characters, it's that he has very little in the way of bad rolls.

Well he's not getting nerfed at all so it doesn't matter

unironically based

Who the fuck is going to read that
Especially when it's wojak

Someone can't tell the difference between playing as and against Hero. Hero makes the game fun for you because you can just press a button and do something another character has to press 5 buttons for.

out fucking skilled holy fuck.
gas all sonic players.

>Kongdom Hearts

Attached: ooh ooh ooh ah.jpg (1192x670, 121K)

Defenitely not intended for tourney fags.

People on Yea Forums only dismiss “anime swordsman” because they’re dumb hipsters, the characters are popular because they’re fun to play, even the FE ones.

Not anymore.

Attached: You Retard..png (549x489, 403K)

smash fun
discord.gg/KdhvjcB