Why was minecraft considered underage but now its okay to play it?

why was minecraft considered underage but now its okay to play it?

Attached: 246x0w.jpg (246x246, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minecraft-statistic.net/en/players/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's entered the
>Yea Forums played it 10 years ago so everyone's nostalgic now
phase

pewdiepie

because it's always been fun, regardless of underages liking it

the kids who played it are adults now, and frequent Yea Forums

>can't buy Minecraft windows 10 edition because my device isn't recognized
I mean if you hate money that's fine Microshod

Also, just because Rule 2 exists doesn't mean people follow it.
A good amount of posters here are underage. It's sad but true.

it's a game that never outgrew the shallow gameplay and just keep adding superficial stuff to keep zoomers busy with it. it's still not okay to play it.

even infiniminer was more of a game since there was a goal.

Minecraft has never been acceptable, even when all the autists were shilling it during alpha

i think its because all the kids that were playing it went to shit like fortnite and other battle royales and others just thought that when the kids are gone its okay to play minecraft again

Played like 3/4 hours of this shit and never played again. Why do people like this garbage, again?

Well I am not foolish and incorrect. Do you even know who you're talking to? I'm a fucking prodigy. I was raised in a private school and got straight A's in all subjects. I later went on to become the captain of the debate team in my high school due to my uncanny gift with words and opinions. I have a masters degree in political science and liberal arts. I am smarter than anyone you will ever know. I have an iq of 250 which was recognised by a professional group of elite scientists. How fucking dare you challenge my masterfully crafted opinions. I rub shoulders with the richest and smartest people in the world who can make you disappear without a fucking trace. I know why you are questioning me. You are simply jealous of me living the high life while you suck dick and contract STD's for drug money. You fucking peasant. You are dirt. Filth. You should know your place in this world already. I'm done with you. I've had enough of your petty arguments and low iq. Im going to engage in some real discussion with intellectuals such as myself somewhere else. I hope that in a few years, you will realise your place and cringe at your old points and worship me and my high Iq. Goodbye.

Why were Legos considered a child's toy but now are primarily bought by older people with lots of disposable income?

Itt: i am the one who knows the over used answer and everyone else isnt as quick as me

It was always okay to play it you absolute

Imagine actually listening to the opinions of 4channers, that's just sad

>voxel based procedural world gen
>normies can only thing "blocks"

what is this "rule 2" you're talking about? i've been here all summer but i've never heard of it before

>you absolute

I forgot a word, please insert: *Moron, *retard, *cuck etc

You can't use Yea Forums if you're under the age of 18. It's in the global rules.

huh

Minecraft is a fine base building/home building game thats decent to bad at everything else.

/thread

Gamer

All the kids jumped into the Fortnite train.

Just add 100 mods and it will be awesome when you travel to the moon, search for oil deposits, build a lot of fantastic machines, nuclear reactors, or do magic and craft overpowered shit.

mmmm sweaty
minecraft-statistic.net/en/players/

it was considered underage for the same reason fortnite battle royale is currently considered so; it's the hip and happening thing, meaning it has a large child audience. soon enough something else will come along to challenge fortnite, and on that the hipsters shall cry out that it was secretly based the whole time. except the difference with minecraft is it's actually kinda cathartic to play. just digging, building, all that shit.

Because the children that played it back then are now in their late teens/early 20s. This is not that hard, OP.

Stop giving a fuck what Yea Forums or anyone thinks, just play what you want to play. I realized this way too late.

It is never too late to divorce and then escape the state to start over somewhere new and play vidya all day

RzKSN3

Come join /int/craft, it started today

imagine not liking something because some autist trying too hard to fit in on Yea Forums told you not to

which version

1.12.2, theres plugins and a custom texture pack as well

Is it anarchy?

No anarchy, players work together to create nations together

Is it for pirates or premium only?
Also give the fucking ip you fag

premium only,
us.intcraft.co

I think he was trolling, pretending to be underaged.
but always good to see a helpful user

Attached: 2019-07-31_22.29.14.png (1280x1024, 267K)

Because games get old and so are you