CTRNF Thread

Scream at Activision, not at each other.
support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-Feedback-and-Bug-Reporting?clickedOn=

Attached: Crash looking at you Crash is prepared.png (500x329, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/spbrp8.mp4
files.catbox.moe/idmggk.mp4
files.catbox.moe/k6ahry.mp4
reddit.com/r/crashbandicoot/comments/clarsf/sorry_for_the_poorish_quality_but_i_havent_seen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never want to play Prehistoric Playground again

i just played it twice in a row, fuck

>Complete successfully a Relic Race in Out Of Time
What does that even mean. I got platinum, but I didn't get the nitro

Get a Gold or worse on Medium

does the airplane mode exploit still work

Gladiator Tiny's portrait is fucking scary looking

Oh, medium. Well, I already closed the game, I think I'm done for the day. Already got 14 thousand nitro

>CL_Gamer in charge of not being shit

Too many clocks, Beenox please, stop this. I can feel my genuine enjoyment of the game being sapped away by all the clocks constantly interrupting the game and fucking everyone up.

Attached: 1561902817196.jpg (250x246, 19K)

>all these ugly lava wheels bloating the pit stop
why

They are better than the twilight shit and they actaully leave a cool trail of fire

>start a race with eight players
>three people disconnect partway through
>all of them were playing baby T
speed shitters need to git gud

so when the pit stop resets in an hour and a half, is the daily bonus also going to reset?

It's embarrassing that so many Speedcels are acting like the sky is falling just because their Turning stat is slightly different now. It's still great for straights, it just needs some getting used to. Plus it's not all downsides, we can take certain corners way more accurately now. I'm more pleased that we apparently got an Accel buff than a minor Turning rework.

Attached: _cuckingnormies_.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

Here's a quick test a did and I'm either missing something here or people were just lying about the stats changing.

Before patch (balanced vs turning 10 wp)
files.catbox.moe/spbrp8.mp4 (embed)

Post patch (balanced vs turning 10 wp)
files.catbox.moe/idmggk.mp4 (embed)

Post patch balanced vs accel
files.catbox.moe/k6ahry.mp4 (embed)

Attached: 1558865468247.png (621x605, 224K)

>balanced and turn are the same speed
Embarrassing.

>Hit by 2nd place by 2 rockets
>Hit by 3rd place by a bomb
>Hit by 4th place for a bomb
All in a row. Yeah no, i'm quiting.

JUST GOT OFF OF WORK BOYS HOWS THE PRIX

Shit as usual. Speed character players ragequitting, everyone always picking the new track, hard to find lobbies

on prehistoic playground, the warp orb will miss you completely if you take the lower part of that area after a jump where the ground raises up slightly, has four wumpas, and has a ramp and box. I avoided one for the entire race starting first lap, just by doing that.

Be more specific which area?

It's the early outdoor area right after the second warp orb. I feel like you're being facetious but some people might not get what I mean

Not facetious just autistic, and the track is still new and whatnot, layout still needs adjusting to

>second warp orb
I mean second turbo pad.
-_

It should

Sonic won

I really thought you were making a joke about the second warp orb

Nope just stupid. I typed the wrong thing because I was fucking mad.

even though nobody plays it at all anymore?

getting rid of the transformation mechanics was a crime agains racing games and video games in general

Attached: 1547616483440.png (653x612, 741K)

I feel like there's been a lot more orbs per race, possibly some weapon rng reaction to a big USF leader? I had a huge lead on the pack and there was 4 orbs on the track at a time, similar thing happened in another race with someone else as the leader.

the orbs should be just SLIGHTLY slower than USF speed, because only like 1% of people can maintain through an entire lap. I was top 0.45% last GP and I still can't do it consistently.

>It's a "host quits because the lobby picked prehistoric playground again" episode

Attached: 1564269087144.png (408x565, 249K)

are there gun shoops for the new characters yet

pretty funny how everyone goes for the shortcut in sewer speedway now

so is that why sometimes you get randomly kicked out of full lobbys?

>the Baby T model is actually new and not straight imported from N. Sane

interesting

if the host quits person who starts in first, the entire lobby gets axed

indeed, because it still doens't seem to work consistently

>Person in first is the host
Holly shit i never knew that

well yeah i got it 3 times in a row for the first time though but the track isnt 1:1 still
especially the final part (after the second barrel) in the original you could jump using the wall and pretty much touch the ceiling and go insanely fast
but overall it feels better than before the patch (i saw 6 people succesfully take the shortcut at the same time which was a first)

reddit.com/r/crashbandicoot/comments/clarsf/sorry_for_the_poorish_quality_but_i_havent_seen/
The absolute state

I was able to beat oxide by doing it three times before the update, but it was the second to last track I did. Get it together, Peenox.

yeah, that's how it works. if they quit the lobby ends.

oh come on, that's beyond pathetic

Baby Crash, Red lava rock wheels, Obsidian paint job, and N. Tropy Stone Age available in shop for me today

>no more waifu nitro boosts
Dropped

its the same for everyone
obsidian and lava wheels look really cool

holy SHIT Prehistoric Playground is fucking awful as Turn, as someone who placed first multiple times in a row (as per lobby spamming the track) as Speed

Jesus christ they cant even balance the tracks now?

Yeah I keep slamming into walls as balanced, need to practice it more, but it's definitely a Speed map. No tight bends, lots of straights, wide areas.

God I hope I can make enough coin to buy all that stuff. Already emptied my entire wallet on the mad science bundle. Baby crash can go fuck himself 5750 is the goal I may just end up dropping from any lobby that chooses a track with a less than 500 coin payout

There's your sign to take the training bra off and play a real class

fucking. They got rid of the mad scientist crash bundle after the update. All I needed was a GP character skin, and had to settle with the stone age tropy. I needed an accel character skin to do this.

it's alright, at least everyone playing Baby T right now are losing out on a shit ton of points for being retarded, and everyone playing baby Coco is doing so while being completely dead inside

so definitely feels a shitton better than having lobbies full of motherfucking motosrsport shitty ass ami

that's fucking hilarious

let me guess you missed the shortcut in the cave

So there's the bone shortcut in the cave. Are there any other shortcuts on that stage?

If you have blue fire at the very start there's a ramp on the far right mountain of the first fork you can jump to