You see this new game? It doesn't do one thing well, therefore, it is bad

You see this new game? It doesn't do one thing well, therefore, it is bad.
And this old game? I cherrypicked the one thing it does better than new game, therefore, it is good.

I am very smart.

Attached: photo.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enb0zWbYUik
youtube.com/watch?v=dU6uZW-wKuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OLD

FAGS

What does Max Payne has to do with that?

Can't argue with that.

Why do redditors hate old games so much?

When did Max Payne say that?

Is this the Payne residence?

>reddit is whatever I dislike
everyone there behaves just like Yea Forums lmao

It’s Payne!

>read descriptions of his videos
>"the new game does some things better, I am not implying that it is worse than the old one"
>OP's strawman suddenly invalidated

get fucked retard

Attached: 4F04B8DBD5E54995BB4D43FD6F992D8B.png (960x960, 786K)

ITS PAYNE

how far down the road of faggotry do you have to go before you see where it leads?

WHACK 'IM

I like it how retards were praising Far Cry 2 on his FC 2 vs 5 video. And a couple of days later they were whining how boring it was.

He did a video on your favorite game, huh? You sound butthurt.

Someone spouting insane babble. I couldn't make sense of it.

I'm glad his shitty channel is dying

>Hurr durr if I make some legalistic concession I can completely avoid the fallout of the point I am obviously making
I see this so much these days. "hey nothing against black people i'm not racist but they fucking stink and i offed five in the 80's". It's very bizarre

Has he ever done a video where he does the opposite? Showing the things a new game does better than an old one?

HOLD IT

He was completely right about Dead Rising. 4 is a travesty with none of the attention to detail or unique appeal of the original.

No because a game doing things better than a game that came before it is obvious and should always be the case.

Go dilate your wound, resetard.

Of course there are example of new games being shit compared to old ones, but Crowbcat literally never highlights games that improve on their predecessors, he only does it vice versa and relies on cherrypicking to prove his point. See the GTA IV vs. GTA V video. RDR2 vs RDR1 would be a great example of new games improving on attention to detail but of course Crowbcat would never make such a video because he's a retarded nostalgiafag.

>Spending 2 seconds on a repetitive animation for hundreds of hours is good.
Big yikes

Except that's not the case. The only expectation is that new games would be graphically superior. The idea that every game should be better than the ones before it would mean that every game would be forgotten with each generation. There are plenty of great games from old gens.

>youtubers and streamers literally form your brain thoughts and opinions
sad

I always thought FC2 vs FC5 was his most egregious of these. Specifically when with the "attention to detail" for healing injuries

youtube.com/watch?v=enb0zWbYUik

>claims to love attention to to detail
>glosses over the fact that Far Cry 2 healing is literally "save yourself from drowning by pulling a bullet from your ankle"
lmao

OLD GOOD
NEW BAD
people defending this retard should kill themselves. His videos are literally r*ddit

>OLD GOOD
>NEW BAD
That's sounds exactly like Yea Forums though.

actually Yea Forums is more like
>[COMPANY I LIKE] GOOD
>[COMPANY I DISLIKE] BAD

he's alright

>"h-he never shows when the games improve"
youtube.com/watch?v=dU6uZW-wKuQ

Don't ask questions, just consume the product and get excited for the next product

>i n-need the validation of my favorite youtuber and his e-echo chamber reddit
kill yourself

imagine being this much of a seething faggot, old games were actually innovating and progressing the genre new games should be better than old games but they're not

The only people in need of validation are the ones who post OLD GOOD NEW BAD.

But I like technology, not just graphics tho

>people ignored his DMC2 video

That's pretty campy funny though

Ladies and gentlemen, it's the butt in the penis.

How the fuck is it dying you absolute retard?

Attached: 1jnrlepw43j11.jpg (944x939, 69K)

what brings people to defend downgrades?

what the fuck does that video have to do with what we're talking about? he's not comparing new Doom to old Doom.

I don't necessarily defend downgrades but at the same time if by now you don't expect pretty much every game to be downgraded you can only blame your own delusion. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 5,000 times, shame on me.

HEY YA

Discord trannies hate crowbs because he hinted "we wuz kangs" on one of his videos and this is big no no now they are trying to shit on him daily thinking the average Yea Forumsirgin wil go "wtf, i hate crowbcat now", they also seem to think having a surgical axe wound carved in their ballbags make them women so, i wonder if they will ever get anything right.

crowbcat is a based lad
dude makes simple videos highlighting lack of progress / regression in certain aspects of games or just goofy meme vids and a vocal minority on Yea Forums gets assblasted every time

>reply is another strawman
Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Attached: Cyndaquil Reaction.png (329x271, 100K)

>don't criticize downgrades because they happen a lot
you're retarded

Nice reading comprehension, retard

that's basically what you and the OP are saying, fuck off you fucking moron

No it's not. But that's okay because you're lack of reading comprehension is pretty evident.

>fill a niche in the most simple way possible
>retards scream because you don't suck off opposing points
nobody cares for your whatabout bullshit

shroud your post in irony all you want, you'll always be a zoomer with shitty taste and you know it

t. crowfag

>you're lack
lol

>See the GTA IV vs. GTA V video
lmao @ the seethe
GTA IV is absolutely better than V and no amount of zoom zoom will change that

Yea Forums - “Ha, what a narrow minded fool this e-celeb must be to think that an old game is good simply by virtue of being older. What absolute silliness.”
Also Yea Forums - “Here’s the hundredth ‘Soul/Soulless’ thread this fucking hour.”

Fucking kek

If you didnt know v is fucking retarded, that becasue of the shitposters

I just want him to rip pokemon sword shield apart

I like most of his content except his old game/new game comparisons.

>Hey this old game had these details, too bad the new game one doesn't, not gonna bother on highlight what the new one offers.

His fanbase is also pretty crap tho, it's an echo chamber.

It really isn't though

Give a good reason as to why a sequel/successor to a game shouldn’t have a bare minimum of equivalent content/quality to its predecessor.

Why would he need to do that when generally consumers assume that the newer version of a product should be better.

Tell that to Apple fans

Apple hardware revisions are better than their predecessors.
What Apple fans need to be told is that there are other companies who release products better hardware/software at a lower cost.

I dunno guys, I just like to watch silly glitches.

Sometimes I try to imagine a "novelization" of
a glitched action game where the MC cannot even understand the laws of their world just went to shit thanks to some random oversight. Like, a hitman shoots his target dead, and the corpse starts spinning, blinking, then falls through the floor. Lovecraftian tier shit.

IT'S PAYNE!
GET HIM!

Remember when people said "Crowbat is a group of people with varied taste". When did that meme narrative start?

BASED