Are you ready for the Sothis route DLC in Three Houses? Not only does she have stats and a model in the game data...

Are you ready for the Sothis route DLC in Three Houses? Not only does she have stats and a model in the game data, but they're teasing it so hard it's getting shilled in FEH months ahead of time.

Attached: sothis true form.jpg (1579x674, 453K)

does mean we can get a proper ending with her that isn’t just masterbation

How did Sothis sil get into Fire Emblem?

If she’s playable then she’s probably getting revived so yes, you’ll probably hear about the soccer team of kids you get like with Nowi.

>$25 dollardoos for content that really should have been in the game already
isn’t she like the central fucking plot figure, seems more important than the church or golden do-nothings

Paying extra for the Golden route is standard practice now unfortunately, Fates did it with Revelation (which sucked)

Attached: 22360.png (590x336, 776K)

i fucking hope

>I hope they add 30$ dlc to this already barebones fire emblem so I can masturbate to the idea of fucking sothis
You are the reason the industry is dying

She has no physical form, i just want to see more dialogues with her.

>industry is dying

cool story bro

>buying new fire emblems and supporting these niggers after fates and the dog shit gaiden remake
Stop this shit. Go play thracia it just got a high quality english translation a couple months ago.

Attached: KVQhLFc.png (769x437, 245K)

Three Houses is genuinely good, I don't give a shit what they did in the past. I'm turning my tulpa into a real onahole.

Attached: 1564302797611.png (1717x966, 1.66M)

>old game good
>new game bad

>genuinely good
describe what makes it a good fire emblem retard don't just use buzzwords.

until any of you shit eaters scooping this otaku bait waifu shit down your throat can explain and show examples of why its not dog shit like the last 3 games, my point stands.

Is there a non waifufag route in this shit

Call Persona a dating sim all you want but P4 and P5 both let you not be a pathetic weeb and ignore waifushit entirely

>New game good because you can romance people
Top tier dialogue and gameplay fe tards

Hardcore Open world survival roguelike with crafting elements and a battle royale mode.

It has dozens of new features and an overall different feel so it's hard to even compare it to past games. You have more influence over basically every aspect of character growth than any past game, you actually feel like you're raising a bunch of dumb kids into being powerful soldiers/orbital death cannons. You have influence over so many different aspects of their growth, hell one of the best ideas is training your squishy mages like Lysithea in Heavy Armor and Axes so she can get huge bonus stat gains from classing into armor knight classes.
The story is also one of the stronger ones, I'd put it up there with any Jugdral or Tellius game. The lighthearted hogwarts/persona bullshit is just to soften you up so the brutal war and killing of your former students later can hit you harder.

>sementhink

>game ruins the traditional leveling system so that casuals can get their perfect rolls on their waifu better
Yeah no a game that removes one of the core elements of fire emblem gameplay is shit. fuck off you autistic otaku nigger.

>he's still forcing that shit even after it got filtered
It was never funny. This site was founded on the principal of through dick, unity. Though I suppose a discord tranny like you who chopped theirs off can't relate.

Attached: 1562955321079.png (1280x720, 862K)

>perfect rolls
Wrong dumbass, try actually playing the game. You can't save scum for better level ups and if one of your kids starts getting bad stats they're gonna be riding the bench/killed off. The only casual friendly thing is the Divine Pulse turnwheel bullshit that allows you to fix your mistakes, but the later maps are fucking huge and you'll quickly run out of uses if you're being a retard. Also wait until Lunatic comes out (for free) and cuts your uses of it to 1 per map.

>game gives you the free retry button from the shitty gaiden remake
>these fucking otaku autistic waifu niggers think this makes the gameplay good
>no making your characters more likely to get higher stat gains from thing is just as difficult as the other fire emblems where you would have levels of 0 stat points on level
God i hate people who joined this series at awakening.

All I can hear from you is
>NEW THING BAD
from a game you literally haven't played. I'm about 90% sure I've played more FE games than you so drop the fake grandpa act.

didn't they already confirm there will be no alternate route / main story relevant dlcs?
i read somewhere that they'll only add side stories and new characters.

Sadly, yes. Sothis is just a cut content.

Explain why they're teasing her "true" dragon form in FEH then. That's something we never see in Three Houses right now.

>all this doomposting/fearmongering over "true route dlc"
Why can you pointless niggers just kill yourselves already

to be honest I would rather have them flesh out edelgard more, her route is fucking kino and needs more maps

>playing femByleth

Attached: ISHYGDDT.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

I'd only play her for the /ll/ action.

Attached: byleth sothis.jpg (1064x800, 123K)