What is your ideal MMO Yea Forums?

What is your ideal MMO Yea Forums?

Attached: fuc.jpg (800x804, 183K)

Honestly, EVE Online but without it being EVE Online. I dunno how that's possible though?

Who the fuck wants to play horde?
literal mudhut niggers eating KFC in their designated nigger KFC huts in the middle of every zone (complete with every vendor, more quests then alliance and FP ofc oh and sometimes there is even a zeppelin or free transport thrown in) while chimping on anything that moves in numbers only despite rolling for pvp racials but never actually 1v1ing to use them
then porting into their literal mudhut nigger KFC city called "orgrimmar" more like ogreshit lol blizzard literally took some somalian shithole town and copy pasted it into wow to give that authentic nigger feel to the faction le monster races br0 check out these NO SHOES so whacky better name myself something fucking retarded like boogerbones to fit in btw get owned kid totally bg queued out of that 1v1 close one
you want a sick capital city to afk in br0? take your pick :

- literal sewer shithole with aids and feces everywhere
- some fucking retarded canyon thing where you fall off and die
- literal nigger kfc somali city

NO

SHOES

NO SHOES
N O S H O E S
N I G G E R

FUCK YOU HORDE NIGGERS

Runescape 3 without Microtransactions

probably wow up to wotlk and lotro

this is the best meme in a long time

That, but better.

Attached: Shadowbringers.jpg (299x168, 7K)

MMO like Star Citizen or even better, an MMO in the Diablo 1 and 2 universe, with that same sort of dark and morbid vibe(third person like WoW)

One where the other players aren't a bunch of cunts. But that's impossible. MMO players are just children and manchildren.

LOTRO, but with the budget WoW had at its peak and a team that still cares about Tolkien's lore as much as the current and past teams have. The higher budget would let them update the engine and gameplay, while also letting them bring in a larger team to keep rolling out updates and group content.

Attached: Throne-of-the-Dread-Terror.jpg (800x350, 70K)

Sandbox game.

He posted the vanilla box tranny, get that nu-mmo shit out of here.

dark age of camelot but not dead

GW1 was my favorite. It'd be nice if something could revive that game, but I don't see that happening

omg based

Sandbox for the most part with a few quests and storylines, bottom line is that quests should be as interesting as in a single player game.
Lord of the Rings lore or some other more low fantasy lore. (warcraft is too much)
Small server communities including national ones, and a large focus on player interaction.

Those are just some things I can think of.

Hello fellow LOTRO player. I really wish this game had as much traction as WoW did.

The 2b2t Minecraft server is pretty close to an ideal MMO for me.
I love the idea of infinite player generated content like this, stumbling upon abandoned ruins, treasures or active bases is really fun.
The player interactions are also great, there's real tension everytime you come across someone.

Only thing it'd need to be better is superior travel, less tedious gathering and a combat system that doesn't suck massive cock.

Attached: 7dA2QXY.jpg (1024x475, 215K)

Literally the pinnacle of MMOs.

Attached: Ragnarok-Online-1.jpg (866x1197, 396K)

It's so good to this day somehow. I'm never, like, tired of RO or don't want to play it.
That said, I avoid MMORPGs unless I have a crowd to play with.

This game seemed like the perfect private server game, did anyone else get this feeling? There were so many private servers floating around and different communities with each, it was so good.

A dedicated server that me and about 10 of my m8s play. Having too many players in an mmo actually really fucks up immersion.

>LOTRO
based

my perfect mmo is tl;dr but I’d take
>Ivalice setting
>LOTRO class design
>WoW combat responsiveness
>Wildstar movement/exploration

SWG anyone who says anything else never played it

Then it's not an MMO you idiot, just a normal multiplayer game.

based

Attached: 1925277140750.jpg (883x904, 88K)

Darkfall/ Mortal online but actually good.

>not endgame focused, all the areas actually matter
>no dungeon matchmaking or forms of travel that are just way too convenient
That's all I need. I'll play even the shittiest MMO if it can just deliver on these two things, but none of them ever do.

Not necessarily, it could be like a NWN situation where there’s only X people in the server at a time. But if it has a persistent world, many more people can still interact with each other through the world in some way.

Mabinogi mechanics of 2012 and prior, with Tree of Savior aesthetic and TERA's world design, player housing and no flying mounts. Maybe throw in the Maplestory 2 style bihourly minigames.

Attached: unknown-12.png (592x664, 453K)

Hello big guys

It was guild wars 2 til you faggots ruined it so hard it cant even be mentioned on certain boards

Action mmorpg with dark souls/monster hunter inspired combat with more weapons, abilities and spells.
I love the grief potential of dark souls invasions and would love that kind of fuckery in an mmo.
Monhun style pve content with weapon/armor crafting, huge mountable boss hunts, but in a seamless world

one where you can have sex