Smash Infodump Leak (Part 2)

Hello. I'm back, due to a request to if I was so confident. It is quite early here, so I may appear tired in my messages.

I will answer most questions here, I may skip yours as I cannot say too much, and also don't know everything.

Before I do though, I need to mention that I do not know anything about the fifth DLC fighter yet.
Nor do I know of any Undertale content other than the character itself. I won't know for a while since the character is early in development.

Here is the original thread:
As far as I'm aware, any leaks that mention Undertale content in Smash Brothers are lucky guesses. All leaks that mention the fifth fighter by name are fake too.

Attached: 6645C827-D583-46E2-9302-81D7C9057D6C.jpg (680x527, 56K)

Hello, it’s me, the one who demanded that request, you have indeed returned, my faith in you has rised.

How do you feel about the Sonic Totem's judgment on your credibility?

just admit it's him already you coward

Attached: 63f9039ead2fce80c8200ce.jpg (900x506, 44K)

Good for you. I am a person of my word.

>he can't name the 5th fighter
fuck off you underage larping cunt

I think it is very funny.

It's not SpongeBob, sorry.

what about geno?

Do you mean his Mii costume or the character's chances of being DLC himself?

Chances of DLC

>It's not SpongeBob, sorry.
now we know he's a fake
sorry pal the evidence is too substantial to say otherwise

Attached: 1540933188624.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

That's a really good fake, NGL

i like your pikachu pic

Attached: 1553299705373.jpg (1440x810, 286K)

If this helps, since I don't exactly know for sure if he'll be a fighter, Square Enix was quite annoying with the rights to reuse the costume, which is why it didn't come back.

Thank you. I like the full version too.

Any new modes like Boss Rush and Smash Run?
Also, what happened to some of the mii fighter costumes like Geno and Akira? Are we getting those?

When will Frisk be announced?

Does Frisk have any moves/colors from Kris? Frisk is more iconic, but personally I was hoping for Kris in smash.

With as much as Toby Fox has been working with Nintendo, undertale in smash felt like an inevitability.

This is the stupidest shit, if Frisk comes to smash I'll let my girlfriend peg me

I went over this in the replies to the last post.

Don't have a particular day or anything. I assume around Banjo's release in early to mid September.

Don't know. If I may speculate, I assume Kris will get a spirit or an alt skin.

Proof that we can believe you?

Have there been talks of a fighter pass 2 or extra dlc characters?

user you should believe your fellow anons

You don't have to believe me, and I can't provide anything due to it getting several people other than me in trouble too. Sorry.

If there has, I'm not the person to ask.

Dlc alt costumes or echoes?

Costumes, no.
Echoes, no.
At least, for now.

Is Frisk going to come with disgusting SJW shit like in Undertale? Or will they shy away from that?

I honestly don't see why? It was a missed opportunity for easy money and fan service in 4 and they dropped the ball again. Does Sakurai hate money?

What's SJW about Undertale?

I can't really give answer to this.

I don't know. I haven't heard any plans for it though.

Furries, Gayshit, Tumblr and Friendship.

If you mean Frisk's pacifism, then yes.

I would like to trust you, but you have no track record. Sabi the tranny at least has a good track record with leaking the e3 stuff. Right now you are even lower than vergeben. (which is very hard to do). Also apparently the next character is supposed to have something to do with stars.

Hmmm, the save points in undertale are 4 pointed stars???? Coincidence??? Save points are a crucial part of the game and lore.

Where'd you hear that "stars" rumor? I also wouldn't say Vergeben has a low track record when it comes to Smash. It's quite "smashing."

I'll just wait for VR plant to confirm the rumor then.

Attached: Capture.png (1388x837, 137K)

Not him but I assume its referring to the Starling leak.

This is fake, unless a higher-up made it.

That image of a bird? I can assure you it's nothing Smash related.

you dumb faggots have been making fake leaks for undertale every month

One of the insiders who posts images relating to upcoming Smash reveals (Witch and bear images for Banjo for example) put up a picture of a bird on a roof, which most people have identified as a Starling. Sourceguy pops up whenever something is coming soon, which is why everyone is expecting an EVO reveal.

Attached: 1561052508065.jpg (400x600, 43K)

Didn't sabi state that he merely harped on what another leaker stated and didn't really leaked anything himself? He is merely a fraud. Also yes the image of the bird. If it's not smash related then what is it?
That's a stretch.

Has it been confirmed that this was smash related? Because he leaked non - smash stuff like Link's awakening.

Will anything be announced at EVO?

>indie shit in smash
mhm okay yea

Attached: daj spokoj.gif (245x179, 447K)

can you at least provide the tiniest bit of credibility instead of just 'believe me'

>people believing it is smash related because of fatmanonice and his posse of geno bros

I don't know. I only know Smash stuff. I know theres no EVO reveal since Frisk is in early development, and Frisk is the only unannounced character that is in development.

"OH NO, NOT THE GAYS AND THE FRIENDSHIP!!! THEY HURT MY EDGY Yea Forums USER'S SOUL!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

case in point

Undertale would be the last game to be repped in smash. If Undertale was gonna be in smash, It would be the actual worst pick for a rep. I’d choose any other indie, and I don’t like any of the other indie reps anyway.

It's disturbingly popular in Japan and you know that's all they care about.

>Shovel Knight

Attached: 1564479582166.jpg (640x610, 36K)

Yet I still feel it would have gotten repped in the base game if that was a case, whether it’d be one lone music track or just a sans spirit or something. Undertale hasn’t even made an appearance in any other game except for a cameo in Travis Strikes Back (correct me if I’m wrong).

What would Frisk's moveset even be? I love Undertale but Frisk in Smash sounds like a very bad pick: they'd lose the meta significance of their "powers" and their normal moves are just so fucking boring.

i mean as playable character

Attached: roll.gif (271x336, 1.13M)

>PEACEFUL CHARACTERS WILL NEVER GET INTO SMASH
>TOO BIG CHARACTERS WILL NEVER GET INTO SMASH
>WESTERN CHARACTERS WILL NEVER GET INTO SMASH
>INDIE CH

>saying Frisk will get in
>Frisk as a name is a massive spoiler to the plot of Undertale
>Toby still doesn’t want Undertale spoiled to this very day
yeah no

Fallen child

What fucking idiot apologizes because his post might look “tired”? Off yourself!

Why are Smashtoddlers the only people autistic enough to do this shit?

Never mind just checked the last post and this is automatically fake. We aren’t getting new bosses. It’d be like getting new Assist Trophies. If we got 3 whole new bosses you could argue that one of the biggest media franchises in Japan, DQ, would get a Slime assist or a DQ boss.

who would actually name their character frisk?

>Sakurai giving even a single shit about spoilers
>ever

i hope you're right cuz undertale is like the only choice i want without bandwagoning but it sounds too good to be true for me

>frisk/undertale is third-party from nintendo
>so if toby doesn't want undertale spoilers in the game, there won't be, period.

he could give a fuck you dumb furry

I have to leave for a little bit. Goodbye.

Next character is shantae, the developer hyped his fanbase up knowing she was in as a spirit, that is weird. She also ticks all those Nintendo beloved character boxes, I’m like 95% certain especially after K. rool, Hero and Banjo.

Wording le lame larping fuck mongoloid

You must really want attention, fuck off retard, just trying to get some fucking (you)s cause you got nothing else going on in your little hum-drum cuck life.

Attached: 1558108818656.jpg (850x1197, 305K)

Are these two in?

Attached: 47E1B6CD-FCBF-4D49-B102-226AAE99B8D0.jpg (1092x1636, 251K)

No, trump sent them to Europe remember?

bye bye op! have a good day!!

Shut the fuck up peppy, go choke on your cock

FAT NIGGAS

Attached: pokepuffs.png (622x818, 95K)

shut up you dumb bitch

It's actually Travis Strikes Again in reference to Big Mouth Strikes Again. TSB is the ingame ms dos vn