>Kaido
>Kidd
>Bege
>Bartolomeo
>Vivi
>Kaku
>Alvida
>Coby

New NPCs include Kinemon, Kanjuro, Pedro, Cracker, Brulee, and the Vinsmokes.

Attached: One_Piece_Pirate_Warriors_4.png (350x253, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgOvDrffBN8
youtube.com/watch?v=Yg219eAD8QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I3MQ-ruCrlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How would you even fight as Bartolomeo? Isn't his power to deflect everything, kindergarten battle style?

Got any sauce on that claim?
All I have is this leak from day before reveal trailer came out.

Attached: PW4leaks.png (1896x491, 196K)

He can move his barriers around and basically throw them like projectiles. Think thick, invisible sheets/blocks of glass.
Also he "fortified" his fist with a barrier bubble to punch a dude.

Ivankov better have his/her female form available, changing between heavy hits and quick strikes.

Although that could be too much like PW3s Lucci...

Attached: Ivan dance.gif (248x351, 2.11M)

>none of the Germa actually playable
>when Reiji has curbstomped herself into one of the most popular females and they are fully aware of this
Finding that hard to believe. But whether fake or not, im still getting Carrot regardless so i dont care.

i just bought the 3rd game since it was on sale on psn.
kinda weird that im having fun with it when its just another super repetitive musou game.

PW 3 is one of the best musou out there.

Pretty sure Boa and to a lesser extent Vivi are the only non-Strawhat chicks that are really popular

Perona.

>Vivi

Better than the previous leak that had Rebecca, but for what purpose?

>caring about musou after the shit stain that was DW9

Any confirmation on Arc appropriate costumes?

I just hope all the characters from the previous 2 return. The reason I skipped 2 was cause 3 had all of them and more. I never got around to actually playing 3 so I'd hate to get 4 and it turns out to have less than 3 but more characters from the newer arcs.

Warriors games are all about reusing assets so I doubt they don't include everything.

Seconding this. Literally would just buy PW3 again with more characters, so they better not cut anyone.

This one better not skip Foxy again. Getting real sick of the most underrated villain always getting passed over. Also really want to play as Wapol finally. Major villains should all be playable

anyone here know when we will see a bit of gameplay?

I just hope the PC port is of the PS4 version, not the Switch one.

This. PW3 port was the PS3 version while PS4 had new shaders and stuff.

If i like musou games but know nothing about one piece, do I must play older pw games?

I'm fairly sure it's much easier to port a PS4 game to PC than a Switch game. Nintendo is still weird about their architecture, while PS4 is pretty much just a PC with a custom OS.

Not really, PW3 is the pinnacle of the series so far. You may want to try the first game, because it had actual combo engine and a full single player campaign with custom levels, platforming (albeit pretty clunky), and multi-staged bosses, but there's certainly no point in playing PW2.

>I'm fairly sure it's much easier to port a PS4 game to PC than a Switch game

you think that but they dont do that

PW3 is the best musou game ever made and the best one piece game ever
It gives a great summary of the story up until dressrosa (where they had to write a fake ending because the manga hadn’t finished it yet)

Nah, just play 3. I would however recommend reading One Piece manga. It's really good.

The PC port being last gen was because Japanese have shitty computers.

But PC ports of Japanese games are always aimed exclusively at foreign markets. That's why they only come out together with the English versions. There are even games where PC version was only released in select foreign countries and not Japan, like the original Onimusha: Warlords.

Hope they don't avoid content in the manga that hasn't been animated yet

Are you really expecting it to be any different from the previous iterations? Cause here's a tip. It won't be

>Luffy with all the current Emperors as your assists

God I'm so hard right now.

It wont be kindergarten if he is slow at making barriers
Croc already had a counter in previous games and nobody cared about it despite being broken as hell.

Viva, Alvida, probably Monet and definitely Rebecca, because the swimsuit DLC's sell. Hopefully Tashigi will have hers.

Attached: 4.gif (400x274, 774K)

>swimsuit DLC
Need I remind you of World Seeker?

Attached: one-piece-world-seeker-the-phantom-remedy-hot-springs-dlc-1164572-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 68K)

I really hate Nami’s timeskip outfit

She wears it for like one arc and now it’s the bulk of the art of her

I just hope to God the gameplay is as smooth as hyrule warriors, and not the recent dynasty warriors.

If the leak is to be believed, they took some notes from HW and changed the Dream log to be similar to that.
Maybe there is some other notes taken to main story too.

>read manga up to sanji joining
>watched anime from there
>caught up over a year and a half through time skip all the way to dressrosa
>finish dressrosa up to cracker fight in big mom
>drop off for over a year for honestly no real reason
>come back and suddenly sanji is back and fuckers are juicing giraffes
>couldn’t be happier to be back in this series
>PW4 gets announced a week after I’m full force back into one piece

God damn this game better be good.
3 was fantastic and I hate how burning blood was just about the fucking god damned marineford war over and over again. I’m tired of watching ace and whitebeard die and I didn’t even bother with worldseeker.

How is PW3 on switch? Is it just the PS3/PC port?

This was US only if i'm not wrong . The EU and Asia are bigger market than the USA alone , so why not ?

I preordered World Seeker on PC in Spurdoland and I did not get Hot Springs mission DLC, because Bamco were lazy and just shipped the censored Burger version on PC all across.

Attached: Meanwhile, in Finland.jpg (800x600, 66K)

I would want Krieg over Alvida, as well as Cracker and Kinemon. Everything else is fine.

>Barto and Vivi playable over Kinemon, Pedro, Germa and the other Sweet generals
for what reason?

I want Urouge in and his ability to grow fuckhuge retained. Also Hawkins just to see how they'd do it.

Not him but Vivi and Bartolomeo are more popular characters than everyone else you mentioned

Vivi honestly should have been playable in PW3. Preferably as the boss of a Whiskey Peak map. And Barto is super popular. Out of the others though the only ones I’d care to play as is the Germa members. Kinemon would be cool, but he’s been around forever and done fuck all for fighting. Maybe if he had actually done some interesting shit with his clothes powers by now I’d give a fuck

I hope we get some of the missing arcs in this one, particularly Whiskey Peak and Long Ring Long Land.

No Bon, no buy.

Attached: bon.jpg (758x738, 56K)

gay.

One of the most glaring omissions. How the FUCK was Ivankov playable but not Mr. 2?

Seriously I don't get how they keep skipping Whiskey Peak. It literally involves Zoro cutting down Bounty Hunters like a Musou game. Put in Vivi, Mr. 5 and Robin as bosses and you're good to go.

Also add Amazon Lily.

Will he one day be playable?

Attached: bros.jpg (800x533, 228K)

Arlong master race.

Condoriano!

Attached: 4EtKbGT.jpg (768x576, 38K)

The only faggot I like.

When Pandaman is.

>No playable Bon Clay
This makes me sad.

>No cavendish/hakuba

Post mains
>Already playable
Enel
Robin
Lucci
Perona

>Wishlist
Jabra/Kaku/Kalifa
Rayleigh
Wiper
Vivi
Krieg

Also post costumes you'd like to see. For me it's Dressrosa Franky and costumes from a movie for the strawhats, don't really care which one

Attached: 1556455456923.jpg (1000x1000, 98K)

As long as they give me Kizaru, I'll be satisfied.

Kuma, Eneru, Luffy, Whitebeard, Caesar

>Kizaru will have his new voice actor instead of using old voice clips

Attached: Sad Wall.gif (336x256, 401K)

Not pictured: Ohm, Jabra, Blueno, Kalifa, Ryuma, Jozu, Caribou, Paulie, Bepo, Randolf, Gan Fall, Amande, Jozu, Momonga, Hyouzou, Mr. 4/5, Ms. Merry Christmas, Ms. Valentine

There are too many characters to pick from which is why I hope OP is bullshitting and is the actual roster. Or worse, we end up with DLC characters.

Attached: Mypicks.jpg (1280x560, 431K)

Assuming no cuts, I anticipate a roster of 50-55. I hope the Adventure Map thing is true.

I don't think they'll cut anyone, if anything this is the time to dip into the support lineup and make the proper upgrades. Pic unrelated, but this was my problem with PW3 to an extent, too much focus on the new hotness and not balancing out fan favorites, legacy characters and so on. You'll never see Calgara and Kuina in a playable role ever again, for example.

Attached: 1458579620124.png (1856x936, 3.59M)

Kaido's in the logo but I'm really not sure how much of the Wano stuff will make it into the game, it might just be Kaido and no one else even. Maybe Kinemon too but he's not popular so I could see him not make it.

>all strawhats will finally have appropriate outfits for each arc
That alone proves this false, Koei/Omega Force wouldn't bother doing something like this

I'm optimistic. KT's track record with PW is very good, I trust them to get it right. This could also be their way of apologizing for the recent fuckups (Berserk, DW9, FEW).

Attached: B7aMoZlIMAAi5DS.jpg (489x869, 148K)

If they want waifus, they could stick Sadi in there and incorporate her ordering the Jailer Beasts around into her moveset

I just want playable Kuro. Sure he was a 'villain of the week' and is one of the very few characters to disappear entirely from the manga since his initial arc but he's just so cool.

Attached: 1536105516088.png (640x480, 334K)

PW2 and 3 were very smooth. Probably among the best playing musou games out of the entire mess. Since they went back to regular musou game play with Warriors Orochi 4 after DW9 shit the bed I wouldn't be too worried about them switching things up for the worse.

About the only thing I wouldn't miss being gone from PW4 from 3 is Kizuna attacks. Just use PW2's assist system again and I'll be happy.

It's pretty much the PS3 version (water looks like shit and some textures are kind of muddy up close). It runs very well though and frame drops are minimal. It was on sale about two weeks ago so I bought it for more portable musou and I'm having a blast again just like I did with the PS4 version a few years ago.

That one seems too good to be true, also I know they have made up movesets pretty much from scratch for popular characters, but Sai and Chinjao? What can they even do?

If you've played Hyrule Warriors think base Lana but wackier

Really? Didn't you read Dressrosa? Chinjao literally has his moveset already done for KT and Sai was just as prominent as his grandpa.

I hope they make the computer controlled allies as competent as they were on Fire Emblem, that made going back to older games annoying

>not playable in any games
being a uroguefag is suffering

Thoughts on the recent chapter?

Attached: 09.png (921x1300, 447K)

>Chinjao literally has his moveset already done for KT
He has strong headbutts, that's it. If we are adding someone from the alliance besides Barto I hope it's Leo, it would be fun to wreak shit with a character that small

Robin is so perfect it hurts

>He has strong headbutts, that's it.
That is all you need, boyo.
>Headbutt
>Spinning headbutt
>Haki headbutt
>Spiking headbutt
Use your head

I feel fucking sorry for the mooks caught in the middle of Kaidou and Big Mom's fight

>Kaku
Finally.
FINALLY.

Attached: images (1).jpg (500x563, 32K)

They're gonna fug after this, right?

Attached: 14-15.png (1771x1300, 752K)

Game is instabuy if every playable character from PW3 makes it over (including pre timeskip characters)

Again, I don't think they have anything to gain from cutting anyone.

Attached: 5a35c4a871a9eb0d9be947bf0db0c7da.jpg (2441x1759, 458K)

How about the scenario though. I honestly want each character to have their own arc.

Oh boy, can't wait to play the same stage with every Straw Hat with little to no variation to stage flow.

Just like SW2 though.

That was an element from PW1 I definitely didn't miss. Especially since every Straw Hat scenario ended with Kizaru, the most frustrating boss in the game.

Oh man, you just made me realize he's probably going to have his new VA in PW4.

I can't wait for the most perfect woman in the world to get more outfits and hopefully a small moveset overhaul.

>hilarious gag one page
>doting mother the next
This is why I love her.

Attached: 1362855452529.png (1500x3000, 1.16M)

Is that bad?

>no PC version
how could they fuck it up this bad

FEW was fine gameplay wise. Most of the bitching came from rosterfags because "MUH LITERALLY WHO ISN'T IN THE GAME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

>4kids dub wasn't allowed to have guns
>Fucking swords were okay though
Explain.

Yes. Imagine somebody who doesn't quite grasp the weird dragged out/slow way Kizaru talks and then forcing them to emulate that only to get a halfhearted attempt.

I really hope Coby is in it, i don't know if he's important right, i just finished big mama, but i really just want more marine characters in general.

Nice that she finally gets a personality aside from "I'M SO NEGATIVE".

Easier to get a gun than it is a sword or a sword glove, I guess. I almost wanted 4Kids to keep going to see how drastically they would have to keep censoring/removing shit as the series went on. They already committed a huge error in skipping over the Laboon arc which would have ended up biting them in the ass later once they got to Brook, seeing what other things they skip only to have it be vital to the plot later would have been funny.

Kyoshiro and Hawkins please

Attached: 1564028414564.jpg (567x808, 136K)

It was worse than that. The director had never played a Fire Emblem game and the team behind FEW were going back and forth with him at every angle. I feel for FE fans who may have gotten a raw deal with fanservice.

Count yourself as lucky you didn't see the Korean dub.

Attached: Zoro_and_Mihawk's_Weapons_Colored_Black.png (487x327, 264K)

He'll probably be playable but he hasn't been a factor in the manga since the Battle of Marineford which was years ago in both real life and the manga.

Pirate warriors is the only Musou i have actually completed for some reason
I don't even like One Piece
Looking forward for this one

What could he add that Lucci doesn't?

>but he hasn't been a factor in the manga
Fuck, i just read a chapter where he saved a ship from a torpedo, i though he would get some action, i guess not then.

Heh, cigar swords.

Not much, but if you like him then you wouldn't care that much if he's just a much weaker Lucci with no transformations.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. That's the last time him and Helmappo have been seen. Whenever the manga gets back to Reverie maybe they will show up again.

Fuck. I want a marine spin off manga...

Finally bought PW3 thanks to the PSN sale. The constant notifications regarding the Share feature are annoying

Attached: 1553769095131.png (2048x650, 802K)

>gentle and sweet
>doting mother figure
>still not afraid to kill motherfuckers on demand
>always got her crew's back
>has silly and adorable fantasies no one else knows about
>slowly over time is being infected by the crew's positivity
>doing wild faces and other shit
Just because her arc was the peak of the series doesn't mean she stopped being perfect.

Attached: 1362855452530.jpg (4000x4000, 810K)

Manliest faggot

>Already playable
Buggy
Brook
Franky
Crocodile
Kizaru

>Wishlist
Bartolomeo
Bon Kurei
Kinemon

IDEAS:
>Luffy
Luffy and Gear 4th Luffy are two separate characters. You play as Boundman, and you have an install super that transforms you into Snakeman for a short time.

>Inuarashi & Nekomamushi
Rather than being separate characters you choose them as a pair. They'll have a unique mechanic similar to how they work in shifts in the manga. Their level 1 super swaps them out, completely changing your moveset similar to how Lucci worked in PW3 but tied to a super. To be clear: You spawn as Inuarashi with his own unique moveset. Level 1 super swaps you into Nekomamushi with his own unique moveset, and vice versa. Their level 2 super would be an awesome tag-team attack that doesnt swap you out.

>Spandam
Moveset based around wielding Funkfreed in creative ways and summoning marine fodder to fire bullets and cannons. Level 1 super would be Funkfreed rampaging in full elephant form. Level 2 super is Spandam comically initiating the Buster Call by accident, resulting in a huge, high damage volley of explosions.

Attached: NOT FUNKY.png (392x358, 106K)

>Luffy has a no kill rule but he's okay with his crew killing people
Did Oda ever address this?

>Bartolomew
>Every person you KO suddenly disappears
Fund it.

>no kill rule
Luffy isn't cold blooded and won't kill them intentionally but he won't lose any sleep over dead people.

>luffy is retard
Not really a surprise.

Bartholomew Kuma was already in PW3, and he can send people flying like that as one of his attacks. I'm talking about Bartolomeo, pic related.

Attached: barto.png (270x775, 106K)

I think they don't kill in general, but aren't afraid to should it be necessary. She definitely wouldn't think twice if it were to save loved ones.

Attached: 1404702946288.jpg (2480x3508, 431K)

Zoro, Nami, Robin, Franky, Brook, and Jinbe have almost certainly killed people. I doubt Luffy gives a shit unless its someone he likes.

Kaido is Katakuri's father

Sanji literally kicked a dude's skull in.

This.

Attached: kaido and oven.jpg (1440x1440, 264K)

>No playable Wiper
I'm mad

....I really need to finish PW3.

Kaku wasn't in the other games? Seriously? I thought he was the most popular non-arc villain.

Attached: eaJcczZ.jpg (760x1200, 228K)

>carrot mains

Attached: 1546091872604.png (540x780, 520K)

>playable Spandam

He and Foxy are my biggest wants that I know I probably won’t get. The idea of a dude whose weapon turns into an elephant on command is fucking awesome and there’s so much moveset potential. Also Spandam is such a smug cunt you can’t help but love him. Same for Foxy I suppose

They're pirates, after all. I wish he were more fun to play in PW.

Attached: 1469566633062.jpg (1920x2160, 830K)

He was in PW3 but only as a support. You couldn’t play as him. Thought supports were retarded honestly. Most of them had unique nearly complete movesets

This fight was the GOAT of Enies Lobby for me too. Kaku is easily one of my favorite bad guys to date

Only Lucci was playable out of CP-9 and only starting in the third game. Kaku, Blueno and Jabra were NPCs/assist characters with everybody else MIA.

I made a deal with my friend who loves One Piece that I'd watch the entire anime if this bitch actually joins the crew.
So this big titted sexy rabbit whore better not join or Im forced to watch this whole shit

Explain how Chopper works in PW3. I might be too retarded for his basic combo.

You hit the buttons and you punch the people. What is there not to get?

My friend keeps asking me if she's joining and I can't give him a straight answer. While at the same time Oda recently benched her, she's still the closest thing to a new strawhat. She at least won't join until after Wano

Attached: 1562952536546.png (640x512, 84K)

Weird. Y'know, back when One Piece was at its peak all the games focued quite a bit on CP-9. Kaku was one of the main bosses in the Wii game and all of the strongest iterations in Jump Superstar was from that arc.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I just have an unquenchable lust for kemono girls

>carrot
FUCKING BASEDBASEDBASED

Attached: original.gif (640x362, 1.58M)

I hope she does join, her and uncle Jinbei would be fantastic new recruits.

That's because it was the hot new arc with the hot new villains of the time, and all the focus went to them. Kaku topped the popularity charts back then.

Attached: 1532851394642.png (1533x2250, 1.45M)

It’s been awhile since I’ve played but I don’t remember him even being complicated. Probably one of the most straightforward characters in the game

He definitely had a big push around the time the arc was running. Hell Lucci wasn’t even playable until PW3 though and he was the main antagonist. I played as Kaku a ton in the versus mode of Unlimited Adventure though. Dude was fun as fuck. Spandam was fun too just for being like 2 points on your team and he could still wreck shit with careful dodging until you could an Elephant Chop

i want to befriend perona!

They've been skulking in the shadows doing questionable government work since Enies Lobby so there isn't much to work with concerning them. PW3 was when Dressrosa was just starting in the manga so the main focus was on post timeskip (although Hody was the only villain in the FI arc to show up in the game and only as a NPC/assist).

who doesn't?
carrot is going to be an entire generations version of lola bunny, unlocking their hidden potential within
it all starts with an innocent thought like, "what do her thighs feel like?"

Attached: 1557193487048.jpg (608x854, 502K)

Do these typically follow their own story or do they follow the plot of the manga? I just want one pieces budokai 1 equivalent

PW2 had it's own what-if plot, 1 and 3 followed the manga.

I've 100% it three times due to losing my data twice. I'm that much of a One Piece sperg.

Attached: NANI.png (427x327, 192K)

So what arcs do they cover?

The last stage of PW3 is made up since Dressrosa was half way through when it was made

I'm not a furry I'M NOT A FURRY

Attached: 8ed1c46edd5763a57460cbdb06a13c49.jpg (662x936, 403K)

I hope they use the transformation system Berserk had on top of special attacks. I'm fucking tired of stuff like Monster Point being a 3 second animation even though you could control it in the first game.

I accidentally overwrote my save on the PS4 back when I had almost everything finished due to the retarded way PS4's generic save system is set up and did it all over again. Playing it again on the Switch and will probably do most of it yet again.

The one thing I never did in any playthrough was max everybody's skill level out. Fuck that RNG shit.

It's not happening retards, say she actually does join the crew, what position would she occupy? Jinbei solidified his status as the ship's helmsman, for example.

Is it really that fun? I thought you just beat up a bunch of harmless mooks. It's not One Piece if you're not fighting Monster Hunter-esque bosses that can kill you in two-three hits and take 10 minutes to beat down.

>using the taunt button makes both Nami and Robin put glasses on, Robin ties her hair up in a ponytail in her pre-time skip form too

So cute.

Ship's lookout like she's been doing ever since getting onboard the Sunny. She has better vision than anybody else on the ship.

>It's not One Piece if you're not fighting Monster Hunter-esque bosses that can kill you in two-three hits
What? One Piece fights are always about taking a million hits and still getting back up.

lookout, it's not like Luffy's crew has solidified positions

lookout, spee

>le lookout lol
meme role that's rendered useless due to the existence of CoO haki. I remember people saying that Viola would fill that role due to her fruit back in dressrosa, yet it never happened. It won't happen for carrot either.

Attached: 1536487110755.jpg (350x263, 23K)

I'm not even a carrot fan but she's still with the crew and her time with crew and not joining is probably longer than Vivi at this point

Luffy is arguably crueler. Having people survive as a broken shell of themselves with their dreams and ego crushed is far less dignified than a death by combat. Besides, they're often left vulnerable enough to be finished off by others; I guarantee someone is going to make sure Doflamingo's going to have an 'accident' before he stands trial.

>she's still with the crew
Barely, she's back with Nekomamushi and will probably go back to Zou with him and the other minks in Wano.

Yeah she's been with the crew longer than Vivi at this point, didn't oda say he was toppingout at 10 though? Or do we still need that last devil fruit user to round out odas 1-10 thing

Luffy said he wanted 10 members before the Grand Line but I don't know if Oda has every said anything about the crew size

while I like her it wouldn't bother me much if she's never inducted into the crew. Oda has enough problems juggling the existing Straw Hats without adding yet another fighter to the group. Remember how in Dressrosa Nami, Chopper and Brook weren't even involved in the story for 95 percent of it and Robin barely did anything after the early chapters.

What was that theory that people came up with about the devil fruits its why people thought Kuma would join at one point

will jinbei ever do anything

job

die

the only question i need answered is will the pc version have online coop or will they drop the ball and not include it?

Attached: 4545516d1ee424e8bceb8901ceb4c8fb.jpg (236x333, 21K)

reminder the series will end with luffy becoming pirate king and setting sail yet again with nami and chopper so that they con both fulfill their dreams.

Attached: xalefieqshb31.jpg (640x908, 171K)

already confirmed they pull a kids next door and he goes sailing into space passing enel on his way

Considering how his Gear forms are supposed to be eating away at his life force he will probably end up like Gol D. Roger and die shortly after becoming Pirate King. Remember Roger willingly went to his execution as he was already deathly ill and wanted to go out with a bang.

unironically what would your reaction be if after luffy finds the one piece on earth, Oda immediately starts a new series turning the series into a space opera.

I'm always up for more Enel.

Though for sure the world will get rekt beyond belief as soon as they find one piece and the "war that will engulf the entire world" starts, so I doubt Luffy would get to retire to a quiet little island regardless.

I love one piece so much.

Why?

The crew would have been dead like 4 times already without his help.

The problem with Jinbei joining is that from a battle standpoint, he makes everyone other than Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji completely irrelevant. So the rest of the crew would be regulated to even more silly side shenanigans and dealing with fodder than they already do.

It's been consistently good since I started reading it in 2002, and still giving satisfying payoffs to shit we were discussing 14 years ago.

FUCK! I WANT MY BRO IN PW4!

Attached: 1564577769074.png (578x878, 335K)

Enel intensified

Big Mom wanted King so that means his race is rare and 3 races are missing? I wonder what that means? Also fucking Yonkos clashing for a fight. My question is how pissed is the world government is gonna be when they find out what happens. Law might die too.

How the helll are you going to play as big mom? She's like 12 times bigger than all the other characters.

nigga is either gonna be
a. busted out of jail
or
b. assassinated in jail
and i can't wait for luffy to fuck him up again

Ponytail Robin is 11/10 Robin.

So was Whitebeard, didn't stop them from making him playable.

Attached: 1541293621002.jpg (1000x1000, 726K)

She's something, alright

Attached: 1562422166348.jpg (1056x1200, 66K)

Whitebeard is like an ant compared to mom. Her teeth are as big as Chopper.

Attached: 934-1.png (500x452, 110K)

Whitebeard is canonically 6.66 meters, BM is 8.8. Not much that big of a difference. Kuma and Moria are also nearly 7 meters. They just get scaled down a bit in-game.

Something wonderful.

They take liberties as it is with character sizes, Mom won't be a big deal.

Attached: 1545496432154.jpg (1280x720, 416K)

God I wish they'd make a more substantial VR game. Seeing her stand before me was amazing.

Attached: 1553146394041.jpg (1440x1800, 596K)

Was there anything to Grand Cruise? The only "gameplay" I could find was a bit where Chopper is examining you and you're lucky enough to sit next to Robin.

Attached: 1543343575008.png (960x720, 759K)

nah it was just shooting at a tentacle or canonballs flying to you
if i understend correctly it was a 5$ machine in a one piece theme park that they turned into a VR game
but the parts where strawhats are walking around you in vr as you hang out on deck between games was mega comfy

Roles are irrelevant to begin with. Characters join crew based on their chemistry, as Oda puts it the family position. Robin - mom, Franky - dad, Brook - grandpa, Zoro - older brother and so on. Carrot has a very clear role of youngest sister, to the point it's actually been addressed by the WCI arc where she and Chopper refer to each other as little sister and big brother respectively.

That's unfortunate, but I still kind of want it. Not paying full price for a VR set, though.

Attached: 1543140444571.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Attached: 1540723922105.jpg (1750x1270, 809K)

Hoping for Reiju and Pudding.

Her main issue is that after a point Oda just sort of stops giving her major stuff to do

I know, it sucks. I know Oda has to write at least somewhat plausible ways to challenge her but it seems he just can't think of anything. She can only either completely curb stomp an enemy or get bodied because of her powers.

Attached: 1538287256147.webm (1920x1080, 1.32M)

I want Rayleigh in but he'd just fight like how they've made Shanks in this game I imagine

What, like protecting Rebecca during Diamante's iron rain? Or being the only person capable of deciphering road poneglyphs? Or gaining information about Onigashima celebration to set up the raid? Only aspect in which she doesn't do anything significant is fighting, and fighting is the least important aspect of One Piece.

pretty sure we'll learn roger died just after his speech and before the blades struck

>yfw c*rrot is going back to zou

Attached: 1519779787020.png (257x362, 41K)

Robin's power is tailormade for taking out large groups of weaker enemies, and I don't see a problem with that. She's also useful outside of battle. I understand people wanting her to be in the spotlight a bit more, but honestly not every member of the crew needs to be a heavy-hitter that can clash with yonkou commanders and shit.

That and Luffy's shortened his life through other means/powerups alongside that.

He'd fuck up the Luffy-Zoro-Sanji trio Oda likes to use. Sanji got his powerup in the Raid Suit which is arguably dumb for him to be ok with using but whatever and Zoro will probably get some sort of wacky power-up in Wano.

Zoro will use Asura again

we all know he's going to open his eye one day

>Bon Clay's "Okama Kenpo" was somehow mangled into "Oh Come My Way Karate" in PW3

Hope they get translators that actually know what they are doing this time. I know they fudged up a few other things but I can't remember them at the moment.

It's always been oh come my way in the official subs

>Hope they get translators that actually know what they are doing this time.
they knew exactly what they were doing, and it was translating something for the prude american rating, they would never translate it to "way of the gay fist"

>looked like she had protected herself and Rebecca flawlessly
>after the fight was over we see she tanked a few iron spikes tot he back
No one even talked about it afterwards. She really needed a hug after that.

It's not like I want her to effortlessly smack down everyone. She already can take down entire armies solo, I'd just like maybe one or two more actual fights before the series is through.

Attached: 1533473559208.png (1264x968, 507K)

Sanji's Raid Suit is cool though. It's a nice design, he finally gets the invisibility he was raging about, and it's a good alternate power-up to compliment Diable Jambe since there's not really much more he can go with that.

Oh Come My Way Kenpo was what they used in the English manga and the Funi subs which is probably what they based the localization on.

"Okama" doesn't mean "gay" though. "Okama Kenpo" literally translates to "Cross-Dresser Style", and Funi did use that translation in one of the movies iirc.

No Koala?

>"Okama" doesn't mean "gay" though. "Okama Kenpo" literally translates to "Cross-Dresser Style", and Funi did use that translation in one of the movies iirc.
my translation was loose, but you get the idea
don't forget we talk about the serie where luffy's wide open smile was censored

She'll likely end up as an assist character, there's a lot more popular characters to make playable.

What has Koala even done to warrant a playable spot?

If Arlong ain't in, I'm not gonna bother. I've played the fuck out of the last 3 and we never got him.

Nothing. All we know is that that she uses Fishman Karate which was enough for them to bullshit up a movelist to make her playable in Burning Blood. So they could probably do the same here, but what's the point when there's already Jinbe and like someone else said there's way more popular characters they could put in first.

Koei loves their waifus and they're starting to run out of actually relevant ones to add

Reiju will probably be the next waifu to be added. She scored in the Top 20 in the latest popularity poll and she gets tons of figures in Japan. I hope she isn't the only Germa rep though. I actually really enjoyed the CHADsmokes and them dunking on Sanji.

After her though, yeah, they are running out of relevant females to add. They could finally do Vivi and there's Monet and...Baby 5 I guess?

Attached: germa.png (1024x768, 1.18M)

OP's list seems pretty reasonable for the most part but I hope there's more. A lot of the supports from previous games should be playable.

What's his endgame?

Attached: Marshall_D._Teach_Manga_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (1182x1027, 1.38M)

From the looks of it, wrecking the vaginas of the world.

>No one even talked about it afterwards. She really needed a hug after that.
Cavendish gave her his coat.

Arriving to Raftel just before Strawhats.

It took me too damn long to find this. A small detail, but one I appreciate.

Attached: 057f23550bc51af67885938870909330b99b99c2_258718_804_1150.jpg (804x1150, 273K)

He doesn't have an eye to open. He's not hiding a Naruto powerup.

Convenient thread, I just finished Marineford in PW3. One problem I've been having is final stage bosses on their third bar of health have absolutely insane defence, like there's always a bonus unlocked by beating the final boss with a Kizuna super but it only seems to do a few pixels of damage on them so timing it perfectly is really difficult so I miss lethal damage half the time. Am I missing something here? Also the game is really fun but Thriller Bark is one of the worst levels I've ever played.

>Pedro is a NPC
I hope you are wrong, I want to play as the terrorist jaguar

Attached: C1945.png (430x361, 343K)

>kaido vs mom will be setled of screen and never shown

Attached: 1449837045449.jpg (500x328, 135K)

Pedro did nothing wrong.

It's not going to be a fight. The clash is just there to establish their standing among each other, same as with WB and Shanks. They'll do a couple slashes, block them, and proceed to the dining table if not bedroom.

Are you using R1 specials? Those usually break defense.

I don't mean they're guarding, I mean they take almost no damage from attacks in their third health bar. First and second are fine but the third I have to juggle them in a corner for two or three minutes straight to kill them.

>but the third I have to juggle them in a corner for two or three minutes straight to kill them
That doesn't sound right at all, unless you're playing on super hard or something. Are you using your coins?

Attached: 1362854138221.jpg (654x872, 58K)

>bedroom
With King. She's going to call on the favor Kaido owes her, and fuck King's asshole.

Then use the combos with narrow attacks, those do more single-target damage than AoE ones. Or potentially level up more, you may be underlevelled, particularly if you're focusing on finishing missions too much and evade killing mooks.

Hard, and yes, but I'm spreading them out rather than maining a single character. I usually use Beli Growth to get to three or four levels beneath recommended level since I noticed early on you get an EXP bonus for underlevelled clears.

Yeah, you're doing it wrong. You're supposed to always beli grow your character to maximum level before taking him on a mission, so that your overall max level stays the same as if you played the same character all the time. There's nothing else to spend beli on anyway, so go ahead and spend it.

Okay, makes sense. I'll give that a go.

It doesn't really work like that, you always want max level at all times. The exp bonus is negligible when you're taking that long to beat a level, and there's not really much to spend on anyways.

Attached: 1375946175748.jpg (640x800, 264K)

>There's nothing else to spend beli on anyway
Other than costumes after certain missions and music, but those are more for the 100% gallery completion achievement.

Carrot's Devil Fruit would be the Shio Shio no Mi

Attached: 1508678764820.png (653x537, 101K)

Stupid sexy bunny.

When Luffy becomes pirate king an is officially the most free person on the world what will his harem be like?
>Hancock, Vivi and Carrot
now that I think a bit more Brook already has Big Mom and Wanda and Zoro has Tashigi and Hyori, what other SH will have the harem end?

Attached: luffy_and_carrot_newspaper_by_weissdrum_db1bukd.png (1366x768, 1.07M)

Sanji will have his sister but not as a gf just as company because she feels bad for him

I don't see anyone other than Luffy and Zoro having a harem. Usopp's faithful to Kaya, Chopper doesn't really attract girls sexually and only like deer girls to begin with, Franky's a pervert, and Jinbe is too into suicide.

>implying Sanji and Reiju wouldn't have the most pure, loving sex in the entire series

>he thinks an empress will share her catch with peasants
Luffy belongs to Hancock and only Hancock.

They won't use the DW9 open world for Pirate Warriors though.
And the other issue (cloned movesets) is 100% guaranteed to not be an issue here.

The music better be as good as OPPW3
youtube.com/watch?v=HgOvDrffBN8
Hot DAMN

shit that's good. Literally buying the game rn

>One Piece goes ten years without killing off ANY character
>In recent years characters have suicide bombed, been shot to death and eaten alive
Did something in Oda snap?

If you are a wan piss fan you should have bought PW3 4 years ago

Shirahoshi for Luffy too I guess?
Vivi's for Nami

I assumed all anime tie in games were trash

Not posting "I want to live"
youtube.com/watch?v=Yg219eAD8QQ

Give back the post-battle cutscenes.

Attached: 1397554402444.webm (624x351, 2.96M)

The musou spin off games are unironically better than mainline dynasty warriors at this point

Reminder that Kaido won't be in the game since they need an excuse to make PW5 sooner

Best track in the game, you can't refute me.

You're both wrong.

His club is on the logo though

Yes

People have died in flashbacks since the beginning

They'll do what they did in OPPW since Dressrosa hadnt finished yet; and have a headcanon version of Wano that'll be a boss rush

Wake me up when I can play as Mr
Prince

Attached: Screenshot_20190723-043819.jpg (1529x812, 455K)

Would nuRobin agree to do the pirate docking?

Is Luffy going to team up with Big Mom?

Never.

Attached: 1422074013672.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

this will always be funny

Attached: 1327381494176.jpg (805x985, 85K)

Honestly at this point it feels more like Jinbe will be the tragic "one that got away". If he was gonna join he'd have joined by now, he's gonna die

It's good but I wish they would pay for the anime OST

I feel the opposite, if he was gonna die he would've done so by now (him holding of Big Mom was the perfect time for it too). Oda's planning something with him I reckon.

Carrot is New World Vivi. I doubt she will join, but Vivi might.

This. From his gear forms to those hormone injections, Oda keeps using the "Each time you shave x off you're life" too much for it not to result in anything,

>Jinbe about to join the crew in chapter 1200
>a bolt of lightning from the heavens strikes him, killing him instantly
>YAA HA HA HA HA

What if the three of them as one character? Doing tag team moves as combos.

>might join
Vivi is a straw hat since Alabasta

Physically join up

In flashbacks being a key point. You cant say the series hasnt gotten darker recently

How long till it's revealed that Smoker's assistant is her?

Yeah it has but the people being eaten was in a flashback

BASED

>Big Mom
>Katakuri
>Kaido
>Kidd
>Bege
>Bartolomeo

NOT BASED

>Carrot
>Vivi
>Kaku
>Alvida
>Coby

SHOULD BE IN

>Monet
>Reiju
>Jack
>Burgess
>Shiryu
>Inuarashi/Nekomamushi tag team
>Urouge
>X Drake

Attached: 1563744623097.jpg (1920x1920, 3.87M)

It wont because she died, 4kids fucked this up by just making her severely injured

>Shiryu
He hasn't done anything yet though.

Im talking about a twist where they lied to Zoro about her being dead for some reason

>Burgess
Him getting so one-sidedly wrecked by Sabo was the most disappointing thing ever, what the fuck Oda

Gears form don't reduce his lifespan, just made him tired really fast just like kaioken would.

The only time where his lifespan was shortened was in Impel Down with Ivankov hormones and Oda probably forgot that by now

They say specifically in Enies Lobby that pumping blood round his body faster, which is how he achieves Gear forms, cuts down his lifespan

Sadly missing the Reverie and I dont have the mspaint skills to fix that OR have an appropriate Spongebob screenshot for it.

Attached: 1554396933232.jpg (1613x2832, 697K)

>Gears form don't reduce his lifespan
maybe you should reread/rewatch it

It's also lacking Luffy's childhood arc.

Maybe you should read it with proper translating, ideally in original. It only said that gear puts a massive strain on his body that can kill him. It's not literally sapping into some kind of ephemeral lifespan.

Would that be the dreaded Kamp Koral spinoff?

>hey, let's make a One Piece game
>but let's focus on the arc that's utter dog shit and ltierally over in the anime for over a year when the game comes out instead of on the new arc that's already fairly established with great video game locations and characters everyone would like in the world and everyone was looking forward to
>great idea!

Attached: Wano.jpg (928x1028, 440K)

All these classic Japanese art goof characters from Wano like the guy on the left would be so funny to see in PW4. Sadly as you pointed out the studio behind it is retarded.

So what race is King? nigger?

You want another "Doflamingo flies out the window, game over" situation?

Where's my gameplay trailer, TK?

Attached: 1556449497941.jpg (1000x1141, 62K)

What a stupid fallacy.

Because it worked so well with all three previous games that focused on arcs that were about halfway in, let alone a third, like Wano, where Luffy saved Ace at Merineford, Punk Hazard mystery turned out to be magical seashells, and Dressrosa ended with Doffy being punched once by normal Luffy.

Luffys gonna make a smile like Roger thatll make history and kick the bucket m8

what did you expect? Blackbeard and his crew were always shown to be jobbers with protagonist-tier plot armor.

I just finished Whole Cake Island and I thought it was fucking awesome provided I could listen to all of it in one go instead of on a weekly basis. I hear Wano is kind of bad. Should I read it or take another 5 year break from One Piece?

dont forget the prison poison then
i think oda's building up luffy to be the next roger and die soon after becoming the king
they even look alike

>Afrobull didn't make a scat variation of this set.
Not my personal cup of tea, but it would have been fun for shitposting.

Attached: Naamloos-2.png (350x350, 138K)

>a prior example of what happens when Koei adapts an unfinished arc is a fallacy
Learn what words mean you twat.

It's gonna be playable at Gamescom later this month.

He know she shouldn't be sullied like that.

Attached: 1532317777257.png (914x1410, 1.03M)

Smoothie and Pudding are the best thing to happen to this series in years.

Pudding's pretty dull, but I want to taste Smoothie.

Attached: 1554401519118.png (1160x951, 444K)

I want to be wrung and juiced by Smoothie.

>Kaku
Why do you keep doing this? Do you have autism? Get help.

Attached: are you out of your fucking mind.jpg (750x1000, 87K)

>shitting on barto

Attached: 1564585091911.jpg (720x463, 33K)

That's music to my ears.

Attached: 1527675908529.jpg (730x1000, 215K)

I like Wano so far but it's taking things slow so far which is pissing people off.

they were all solid up until dressrosa then i pissed myself laughing

Attached: 1533158933190.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

maybe this?

Attached: 1EB2AE61-E681-4DC5-9D0A-1E045E5183B2.jpg (724x500, 37K)

It's very Japanese

Is that a pint of egg?

It's cum and piss.

That's just called "post-war". Wasn't specified as Goa arc or Sabo arc.
Cartoon beer with foam.

>die soon after becoming the king
everyone knows that since ennies lobby

Based gokkun-chad.

Attached: 012.jpg (1103x870, 842K)

Attached: 1564231116345.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

God damn Movie 7. Giving us all the tiddies.

Attached: 389043-one_piece_movie_7__shichibukai___x.264_flac_5.1___e8e54dfb_.mkv_snapshot_00.59.33__2011.04.07 (1280x720, 105K)

Attached: 1556444253105.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

It would be perfect if there was a third character that didn't exist prior to that flashback

>Luffy has a no kill rule
Babanuki bros...

Attached: 9BBC0FC0-A482-44F7-8D08-BD9F13E58270.png (248x232, 117K)

Has Robin done anything important/had a power revelation yet because I feel like she should be at the point where she summons giant full body clones or something

This is still the best wan piss doujin ever made

Nothing signifigant.
She's been mostly in support role when on screen in Wano and been offscreen during the entirety of Whole Cake island.
I counter your argument with pic related.

Attached: Tashker Smoshigi.png (1174x397, 436K)

>Robin always had childish impulses and thoughts, she simply suppresses it publically

Attached: nico meow.gif (500x280, 658K)

I like Through the Wall more peronally.

Attached: 1445699944028.jpg (258x258, 39K)

No one did a picture of Smoothie Juicing a Cock and drinking it like this.

Attached: 0104-029.jpg (750x1064, 187K)

That's because there seems to be a fanon or canon around that Smoothie is a carpet muncher and prefers female juices and thus no cock juices for her.

>carpet muncher
Headcanon.
>prefers female juices
Canon.

Attached: Yum.gif (500x279, 426K)

*completely destroys your game*

Attached: Issho_Pirate_Warriors_3.png (1821x1832, 3.88M)

Sabo and Doffy are equally broken, it's like Koei forgot how to balance.

*holds R1*

Attached: Meteor-Impact-Nuclear-Explosion[1].jpg (620x330, 61K)

Musou games are about cathartic fun of destroying hoards of enemies. It doesn't need to be balanced. Fujitora's fun precisely because he's broken as all fuck with his R1.

This isn't a PVP game, fuck balance.

>Kaido and big mom used to be on the same pirate crew
inb4 they were in roger's crew

It does make encounters pretty boring when you just instakill everything in a whole square.

They were in that Rocks crew Garp shit on.

Luckily you are free to chose from a massive roster of characters all with their own mechanics to determine which you find the most fun. I personally don't find Garp's grappling style fun, but I'm sure there are people who do.

They weren't. We know about the pirate crew they were in, Roger wasn't in it, but Shakky was.

>Rocks were top shit over 40 years ago.
>Pic related retired from piracy 40 years ago to become a barkeep
>She even mentions how Garp used to give her quite the chase.
But that's just a theory...

Attached: Shakuyaku_Anime_Infobox.png (270x360, 165K)

Do you know of nel zel?

YES! I want the east blue antagonists to be playable. Kuro, Don Krieg, and Arlong. Sucks that they get left out all the time because they are early One Piece.

Pretty much admitted by Oda
>D: "Pirates", "40 years ago", and "Garp" were used to talk about Shakky before. Is there some relationship between Shakky and Rocks? -P.N. WE Part-timer

>O: Uh...!! That was 30 years ago and from before volume 40! Why do you remember that? I... I don't know a thing! Uh... Fwe... Fwee~ Fwee~ [whistling noises]

Goddamn right I know of Nel Zel.

Attached: 002_cos01_001.jpg (907x1280, 482K)

They suffer from a terrible case of reused assets. Still they're the only ones to give enough spotlight to side characters, everybody else just draws Nami, Robin, and Hancock over and over.

Perhaps? What of it?

Attached: br1001.jpg (1280x923, 232K)

Not anymore. I remember that hilarious bit with that crudely drawn dragon carrying them up the hill.

Anyway, does Carrot have her Sulong form?

Great, you summoned THAT faggot.

I don't trust what that man says. He seems insane.

Attached: Oda doing art.png (710x1668, 368K)

>Vivi's skin lighter than Rebecca
Rebecca may be Spanish, but Vivi's Egyptian.

Vivi is also royalty.

>All of CP9
>Wanze was CP7
Fucking shit. I wanted to sneeze ramen into peoples faces.

Attached: Wanze.jpg (600x800, 359K)

So is Rebecca.

Rebecca was fighting actively while Vivi was away from her country for a time.

Alternatively, you're nitpicking for no reason.

Attached: 1563744689699.jpg (1920x1920, 3.57M)

I don’t see why there are so many complaints in here about Wano getting the non-canon ending treatment Dressrosa got in PW3. They have more than enough material to make a cool Wano map and a ton of characters to add like Hawkins, Drake, Queen, Orochi, Kidd, etc. that’s the most important shit. It’s literally only even going to matter for the story mode which isn’t even the bulk of the game

cute mermaid

>Vinsmokes NPCs

this better be wrong

only vinsmoke that matters is reiju

>Complains about Vivi and Carrot
>Wants Monet

Attached: Sight.png (621x359, 149K)

I want Monet because she's a Logia, not because she has big tiddies.

Attached: thot.jpg (225x225, 16K)

Except none of those characters really showed their fighting styles, so they'd end up with something generic based on tiny tidbits of their moves, like Shanks did. The best characters are those who have their personalities dictate mechanics, like Marco's flight, Enel's charges, Moria's shadow collecting, Perona's negative hollows and so on. How are you going to design a unique mechanic around Queen from what we've seen so far? He turns into a brachiosaur, that's it, so just feel his moveset with some head swings and call it a day.

You want her because she has the most boring standard type of power to exist in OPverse?

>moving the goalpost already

Nice try hunternigger

You could easily do Hawkins, Drake, Kidd, and Apoo at least but that's more thanks to Saboady. Also they all apparently have small showings in the Stampede movie so that could help build a moveset.

Because she has bird wings and legs doesn’t mean she’s a Zoan user

You're trying to make a point that you're interested in her powers. But her powers are the most boring and generic. So either you are an apolitically boring person, or you're full of shit and lying about your reasons. So what is it: asshole or retard?

Alvida, Bon Clay, Kaku, Arlong, Wapol, Bellamy, Wiper, Vergo, Monet and Hody are characters all in the game already and have partial movesets already, most of (if not all of) those guys should be full characters since they're clearly just reusing the same assets and building on top of them here.

Zoan's interesting and is often applied in unique ways. Logia is the largest argument for Oda's lack of creativity.

I'd say Kidd's just about done enough to be in and feel true to his personality

>carrot
What a fucking shitty character. Even Oda's forgotten about her.

Attached: 1546650144697.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

Can't wait to see your thesis on why Oda lost his touch, once she joins the crew.

I would be honestly fine with it. Turning into a dinosaur is fucking cool no matter what. At least we’ll almost certainly get X Drake

>Zoan's interesting and is often applied in unique ways
Pretty much every zoan user either goes hybrid for as a power up from their human form or just goes full animal to wreck shit. The only creative zoan users are Chopper and Kaku

Or if they're mythical Zoans at which point they might as well just be Paramecias or Logias depending on the application (Marco's phoenix thing basically makes him a fire Logia)

and also SMILE users who can transform parts of their bodies into non-corresponding animal parts, like your hands into wolf mouths or some shit, though they come with the downside of just being weird, plus the whole "only 10% chance it'll actually give you powers", with the other 90% getting devil fruit weaknesses but no powers

>we will probably have to wait for PW5 to be able to play the Boomerai and Duke Boomstorm duo
Maybe Wano will be an expansion pack, but I really doubt it

Attached: 1564140835808.png (370x329, 108K)

Quit defending their shit decisions. When the vast majority of the roster is made up of characters from 2/14 games, you've fucked up.

God I really hope Oda doesn't go with that cliche'd bullshit.

Musuo games are never balanced. That's part of the fun.

Try seeing Goku die in the Saiyan Saga since Budokai 1 in 2002.

Attached: Hv4MrzE6nK5xPH2ZiJLM.jpg (350x300, 14K)

You get to go into Nami's room with Robin a bit. She let's you stare for a bit like the exhibitionist she is, but then kicks you out.