What do you think about Crusader Kings 2 Yea Forums?

What do you think about Crusader Kings 2 Yea Forums?

Attached: file.png (841x756, 1.62M)

Nigger you need to fix your fucking borders

The inbreeding meme is reddit tier and there is 99% of the time no reason to fuck your family.

For whatever reason I don't care about the base European map and only play After the End mod. Which is weird since I am European and know shit about America.

It's only getting worse

Attached: file.png (815x1024, 2.03M)

>father is saxon
>mother is african
>kid is for some reason turkish

Nice genetics Paradox

Similar story, I was a German duke who married the 3rd daughter of the Bulgarian King, I go make a cup of tea accidentally leaving the game on one speed for 10 minutes. I came back and my kid had been born and he's Polish.

Attached: 4803df55d5c41899f92a374f000a8f84.jpg (500x302, 23K)

lads, you got cucked.

it appeases my autism

Attached: ck2_105.jpg (1920x1080, 660K)

FUCKING GAVELKIND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If I did it didn't compromise my genetics as I and my wife were both giants, and so was my future son. (Daughter's weren't so I married them and their shitty genetics off to some Byzantine lord in Sicily.)

Nah thats how the game does racemixing

Brown mixes are always either turks or persians while whitexasian mixes get other ethnics thrown into the pot.

Because Paradox can't be arsed to make 100 mix-race portraits

I honestly don't think they should attempt representing mixed race individuals until they have a proper way to represent such a phenomenon (likely with CK3).

Using different ethnicities as "in-betweens" is worse than have a 50% chance at a Saxon portrait and a 50% chance at an African one.

>family is all german
>for some reason the heir decides to move the capital into polish territory
>gives all of his sons polish names
>who later do the same

Atleast after 4 generations some other kid had the guts to move the capital back into german territory but that shit was still pretty fucking dumb.

Easier to rule Polish vassals if you yourself are Polish.

>Be rando German family in HRE
>Marry some random girl to a random guy in Scotland
>1000 years later
>You are now the legitimate king to the British throne, and thus the largest empire in history
>Loose your German holdings
>Family increasingly becomes more British
>Changes its name to become more British due to increased deterioration of Anglo-German relations
>Be the house 'Of Windsor'

The thing is that the realm only had like 4 polish territories while most was either german or saxon.

The polish regions were also underdeveloped so no reason to go there for benefits in that regard.

too many DLC baits

not based and cringepilled

Incest sucks yes.
There is no benefit to gain. You only do it for RP memes. Same with the horse memes.

>Absolute Cognatic
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH BASQUE PEOPLE???

The DLC adds flavor. Without it, CK2 would be as poor as the new Imperator Rome.
If you are bitching about the price then get if for free.

Absolute cognatic ultimogeniture makes it ridiculously easy to get your heir of preference. With Catholicism, it pretty much breaks the game.

So i usually do catholic crusader or germanic pagan runs and i would like to try something new.

Which of those is worth playing?

>Muslim
>Steppe/Mongol
>African

crash asturias already

Steppe or Africa because fuck dealing with decadence.

Attached: file.png (805x1004, 2.01M)

But on the other hand
>women

10/10
Conquered the world as a lesbian vampire

>Genius Sister/Mom/Aunt
>Strong Sister/Mom/Aunt
>Child of Destiny Sister/Mom/Aunt
>Making sure your claims don't fall into the wrong hands

Sub 1500 hours pls go

My least favorite of the Paradox GSGs, though I've been meaning to revisit it with all the new DLC.
I had fun in the past BLACKing a nordic merchant-crusader empire internally by marrying foreign brides.

I need proper slavery mechanics to enjoy this game and I need rape animations with 3d models.

Illusion x Paradox fucking when?

Gamers are not welcome in this thread

It's only fun in early game if you start off as a lowly count or something then it's fun trying to meme your way into being king/emperor.

But afterwards there's literally no challenge/fun in the game, there's absolutely nothing to do except map-paint and the map is arguably too small and there's no real reward for doing so.

You get to a point where literally no one can challenge you and it's honestly just about having a lot of troops and nothing else matters, even if someone CAN challenge you, like for example you formed some kingdom next to the HRE, they usually don't declare war on you and if they do it's over some one county that you might as well surrender, wait until you get stronger and then declare some CB that claims most of the HRE land for you.

That's my biggest gripe with the game, but I've sunk hundreds of hours into it, doing all sorts of meme challenges, but honestly it's usually not fun and just starts being a chore. I got it down to pretty much a science where I can essentially become king/duke in one or two characters (maybe three if you get some bad luck)

If the realm management/plotting etc had more depth and wars actually carried some sort of weight, maybe it would be different.

Attached: 1433553552062.jpg (320x287, 13K)

This.

And usually if the kingdom/empire is elective it's literally just a matter of getting high enough diplo/prestige, which is easy as fuck to do especially with those societies.

>cum.brain is already filtered

Goddamn it really must have made some mod asshurt as fuck.

Or, you know, redditfags being punished for trying to force a terrible meme

The only ones thinking it's just a meme are redditors themselves.

Attached: file.png (916x988, 2.28M)

Attached: file.png (1068x652, 1.93M)

Also: This is spectator mode.

All i am doing is watching the descendance of my first character conquer the world.

Bloodlines are OP

Elective is the easiest route to play as well. Just make every Duke level character and King in your Kingdom/Empire a relative. Even if you "lose" the election you're still Emperor. The last time I played a game I started as the Stragetos of Sicily in the earliest start, split off from Byzantine, formed the Sicily Kingdom and then married into the Lombards so I had a unified Italy under my belt. Pressed some marriage claims for the Byzantine throne and took that shit back. Spent that lifetime just starting shit with the original dukes of the Byzantine Empire and replaced them with family members. The family members ally each other so when you give them a Kingdom level Viceroyalty they join it and expand on the realm on their own. After I hit the "Form Rome" button I stopped actively participating in the warfare aspect of the game. In under 70 years the vassals had conquered and expanded the realm all the way to Finland.

Once you understand how to manage vassals the game becomes ridiculously easy.

I couldn't get into it. There aren't enough different random events and they happen all the time. I feel like making the same choices every 3 minutes. Also for some reasons no one likes me and I had almost all of my vassals imprisoned.
Had a much better time with EU4

Attached: file.png (803x954, 1.88M)

Yeah. I deliberately stay small even if I meme up to King/Emp. I did a Frisia run for the cheevo, and I kept giving land away and ended up with the 10 Throne cheev.

some random bizantine count build yourself through intrigues to power and then make the roman empire again.