Why does Persona 3 get so much praise here?

the gameplay is hella boring

Attached: 494949.jpg (351x499, 71K)

For everything else.

Great story. It stays with you.

If you hate 3 then you hate 4 and 5 since they're basically all the same.

nyx was right desu, humans don't deserve door kun

Because this board is full of people who do not have friends, and this game simulates having friends.

-consistent theme
-character growth that's reflected in the story
-god-like entity telegraphed well in advance, not shoehorned in at the last possible moment just for upped stakes
-no annoying mascot
-recognizes the older entries still exist

it's attracted a fanbase of obnoxious shitposters who think they're "oldfags" for joining the series halfway through and "hardcore" for liking a boring slog of a game.

Yeah the story is pretty good but I could just watch the animation for that. The actual game is boring as fuck. Especially Tartarus which is even worse than Mementos in 5

yes, that explains why persona 2 gets so much praise, but what about p3?

The gameplay loop is pretty addicting, not sure what you're on about.

You tried.

>the gameplay is hella boring
it is not.

>Watching an anime that cuts out big chunks of the story instead of having patience to play a game

Attached: 1547166472886.png (229x286, 127K)

seething.

It's not a good game though. It's a good story but a pretty shitty videogame

fpbp

SMT was always better

It's utterly mediocre and people who praise it here were young teens when they first played it.

Because it has the best girl of the entire series! Yukarichads are leagues better then Fuukafags since they dont have to bump a thread 60 times to keep a thread alive!

Attached: Yukari3.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

P3fags are obnoxious shitters who shit on the other games for things their game does infinitely worse. It’s one of the weakest entries in the series.

Based p2fag describer.

It's a great video game and a decent story

Excuse me, P3 does have a mascot and he's a very good boy.

Attached: 1543216724955.png (450x591, 287K)

P3's mascot is Aigis

Gameplay is fine if you like dungeon crawling type games.

will p2chads ever stop living rent free in p3fags' heads?

So P4?

>Worse waifu
>Mascot
You may be right, but that doesn't make it okay.

Attached: 1537082127534.png (500x589, 282K)

>P2faggots still SEETHING to this day that P3 eternally BTFO'd their shit game
This is my first, and last (You) to your kind, but remember this faggot, no one but you guys will remember your shit game.

Friend simulator for incels. The same lonely losers who donate to titty streamers with mom’s credit card

P2fags aren’t cancer like you, P3fag.

so the answer is no, then?

FPBP

@472688854
I'm a P4bro not a P3fag, so it seems like P3 lives in P2CumGuzzulers head. You P2faggots and SMTrannies keep making threads that make P4bros and P3bros argue, but it won't work.

Everything else is complete shit overrated by wannabe boomers.

I'm not arguing with you, but your response was so buzzword filled and so mindlessly retarded that you hurt my head. Thank you.

@472689391
>P2CumGuzzuler eternally BTFO'd by based P4