Everything this game did, DMC4 did better. 4 even has multiplayer now

Everything this game did, DMC4 did better. 4 even has multiplayer now twitter.com/Millz_DMC/status/1157356863631056897?s=20

Attached: DMC5.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fWjRq5Mxsk
9mahappytime.postype.com/post/4341421
youtu.be/7ng86_Admps
youtube.com/watch?v=9u11D_uvqDQ
youtu.be/VTx0709z2Ao
zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?t=9352
twitter.com/gibbogame/status/1156897844785102850
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only thing DMC4SE did better was playable Vergil

>half the game is the part you already played but in reverse
yeah.. im thinking DMC4 was trash

> the retarded attention whore twitter
k faget

outright saying that DMC4 is better than DMC5 is physical proof of brain damage

Attached: Goddess of meat.png (246x231, 131K)

>twitter
That’s gonna be a yikes from me.

>4Lady better than 5Lady

Attached: delet.png (840x648, 955K)

its what doing the same combo for 10 ten years does to the brain

Buyers remorse still in full swing, I see.

I do have buyer's remorse for 4 SE. Not even Vergil and fixed sprint can make that dumpster fire good.

Aren't you the one complaining about the game?

I got more than my money's worth

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (277x133, 51K)

>buyer's remorse
ive played this game through like 9 times and barely finished 4

Attached: file.png (409x146, 102K)

I mean...in some ways it is. DMCV is cool as hell and they do some neat things but DMC4 did some better things.

Hell DMC3 does some things better than both, but it's all lateral.

The only indisputable difference is graphics, everything else is a grey area with a bunch of "but"s and "ummm"s

4 was an unfinished disappointment. Everyone remembers 1, 3, and 5 fondly. The only people who give a shit about 4 are the ones who got into the series with 4, and are obsessed with donguri autism (which is fake and spliced together between BP floors).

No. A lot of 4 is straight up garbage.

DMC4 doesn't really do anything DMC5 doesn't except a couple extremely niche glitch-esque techniques. And while I understand the argument that goes "why remove them at all, they weren't in anyone's way and some people liked them", I hardly think removing guard flying and adding 4 actually good melee weapons for Dante with complete movesets are "lateral"

>Chimeras
>Gladius
>Faults
>Cutlass
>Blitz
>Basiliks
>WINDOW BOSS FIGHT
>Laser barrier platforming
>Mist labyrinth
>Vanishing Floor
>Gyro blades
>Dice game
>Half the game is backtracking

What an incredible game
I like 4 too but come on

Attached: 1563828326801.jpg (552x567, 14K)

I wish this board got fucking nuked.

DMC4 has shitty gameplay. Dantes styles are neutered. The most effective way to play Dante is to spam Real Impact, which will give you the most style points and kill things the fastest.

Clawing guardflying autism isn't even an effective playstyle. Donguri has to chop up his bloody palace floors because it's not a consistently effective playstyle.

DMC5 gave you incentives to stay in each style or weapon, so switching had tradeoffs. It's a better design.

Without saying "dumbed down styles" and "Backtracking" go ahead and tell me what's up

ACKTUALLY Aside from flyguarding and shit there's some other wacky stuff DMCV that's just weird, some inputs are different, can't do certain attacks until a style is active, nero gets TWO arms(!!!!) which can be weird to get used to and don't even get me started on NuSnatch

>I can't do muh one dante combo anymore
Show me one person that doesn't do the same combo over and over again, that's actually complaining.

ACTION GAME SKILL CEILING
>HEAVEN
God Hand
>FIDDLER ON THE ROOF
DMC4
>ATTIC
MGR
DMC3
>2ND FLOOR
Bayonetta 1
Viewtiful Joe
Ninja Gaiden Black
>1ST FLOOR
Wonderful 101
Bayonetta 2
DMC5
>BASEMENT
God of War (original series)
Remember Me
>SEWER
DmC
God of War (PS4)
Arkham, Assassin's Creed, and all other generic western "action" games
>HELL
DMC2

1&3 are the only "complete" dmc games

>mgr that high
I love the game, but let's not kid ourselves

>some inputs are different
Again, extremely minor things. Assuming you run Rebellion, the only thing at all that's lost is Drive/Overdrive, and Nero's got Helm Breaker on a reversed input. Whoopdie doo.

It's not like the distinction between 3 and 5, where there are major mechanical and content changes that aren't strictly comparable and overall different focuses. It's like "your new car is better than your old car in every way, only the cupholder is smaller and the windshield wiper knob turns the other direction than you're used to".

I also notice a painful lack of Transformers Devastation on that list, which I find alarming.

Here's how we'll fix that: take MGR out, put TFD up there with DMC3. Move DMC5 up with Bayonetta 1, and add MGR down there with Bayoneta 2.

>dmc 3 and 4 above 5
Never met a nostalgia tard and a 4 autist in the same post

Obnoxious enemy design like with infested enemies, blitzes, fausts, and fire dogs, abhorrent gimmicks shoved in every level. Nero's playstyle is boring and one dimensional, bosses are bad with 2 exceptions.

The gimmicks and atrocious level design take away so much from the game, they could've replaced everything with different colored battle rooms full of scarecrows with inflated health and the game would've been better.

TFD is garbage, I have no idea why action junkies praise it so much unless they all happen to be Transformers fans since childhood and that is clouding their judgement

I disagree on 4 above 3. DMC4 has much easier levels and bosses than DMC3. And you could learn clawing guardflying autism, but there's no point because it's not even the optimal playstyle.

I'm much more impressed with someone who can easily clear the Chess Room in DMC3 on DMD, than Donguri.

>Without saying "dumbed down styles" and "Backtracking" go ahead and tell me what's up

"tell me what's wrong with the game but don't name the stuff that's really clearly wrong with the game"

also Dante's weapon kit is shit, Rebellion is the only fleshed out weapon, Gilgamesh and especially Lucifer are ancillary at best, they provide extensions to his combo kit but don't stand alone as weapons in their own right. DMC5 got this as right as DMC3 did; you could pick any one weapon and take it through a mission and have a fun and interesting time, because each weapon was a cohesive whole. DMC4 put so much emphasis on "switching" it just made everything a convoluted string of inputs needed to access Dante's entire one set of melee attacks.

I defy you to run a Dante mission using only Lucifer and have a fun, stylish time, but I will take you up on that challenge for any melee weapon in 5 (or 3, obviously).

5 doesnt have turbo, combos are easier, and lacks the depth DMC3 and 4 had

Other moves are moved around like prop shredder is a string now which I'm not a fan of. In some cases it's just a matter of getting used to it, in others I feel like 4 just handled it better

not shitting on V don't get me wrong, it just feels like it's not as good as 4 in certain areas

DmC might be a shit fest but it definitely still has more depth than GoW and Remember Me, wtf? Especially after they did the overhaul.

>TFD is garbage
I'm sorry you didn't get to play it before it was removed from sale, but don't lash out.

>Obnoxious enemy design like with infested enemies, blitzes, fausts, and fire dogs,

>blitz, fausts and fire dogs are obnoxious

what? I'll give you infested since it's the same enemy but you just have to shoot them a few times first but what?

The first dogs especially are no worse than a scarecrow, were you just THAT bad at DMC?

I repaying Dmc4 after more than a decade , I can tell DMC 5 is better gameplay wise but DMC4feels like it has more Soul, the environments are better and more original and the ost is way better

Most people, even top players, don't play DMC3 on turbo. It's fast enough as is. It's only DMC4 that was slow as molasses by default.

>turbo
this has nothing to do with skill ceiling you pleb
>combos are easier
explain
>3
no
>4
slightly but only because of inertia

>Other moves are moved around like prop shredder is a string now which I'm not a fan of
Only true for DSD. You can still equip Rebellion (or Sparda) and it gives you the classic Dante input schema, with Prop/Shredder on neutral Swordmaster and Helm Breaker just being a standard air attack. The only thing traditional Rebellion doesn't have is Drive/Overdrive, and while I couldn't tell you WHY they removed that from the kit, the rest is a 1:1 copy of his 4 inputs.

DmC: DE isn’t that bad now, especially on Hardcore and Turbo.

>I defy you to run a Dante mission using only Lucifer and have a fun, stylish time,

if my laptop fan wasn't shit I'd take you on to that, I was actually doing lucifer runs a few years ago to see what you could do with the weapon and it's actually pretty damn stupid. I was doing half of DRI damage off easy setups.

Wish my shit worked

>fast reactions have nothing to do with skill ceiling
Hello? Try playing MGR on Revengance where you have to manually parry attacks and cant press le ebin witchtime or le ebin airhike any time you want to avoid damage

...I don't really have a response to that. If you really think Lucifer is as fun to use on its own as Rebellion and doesn't exist primarily as a setup tool that you switch into and out of briefly, then I guess that's cool for you? To me, running Lucifer-only missions is fun as a self-imposed challenge, sort of like doing a pistol-only run of Doom, but that doesn't mean the weapon is as well-rounded as Rebellion.

>Try playing MGR on Revengance

The mmode where everything is attacking you at all times so effectively mashing attacking and a random direction will basically net you a parry which happens to do 100x damage along with the mile wide hitbox and invincibility it provides?

VH is the true hard mode.

>ost is way better
5>3>4

i use the DMC5 turbo mod on PC and the amount of challenge has stayed the same

what, parry in MGR is more like a block with how fucking long it lasts and you can mash it as much as you want with no downtime
you won't get perfect parries (which do so much fucking damage in revengeance mode they just tirivialize everything along with ripper mode) but you'll be completely invincible against everything that isn't unblockable, which is what the broken as fuck dodge slash is for

The problem with MGR, even on Revengeance, is that the parry input is contextual; forward+light attack will parry ONLY if there is an attack to parry, otherwise it will attack.

If you're ever stuck in MGR, you can just mash toward+parry and eventually everything will be dead, and you will have taken no damage, provided the camera has behaved well enough that you didn't fuck up what direction "forward" was.

The thing that distinguishes this from Bayo's dodges or Dante's jumps (or RG) is that even though doing those actions does grant generous i-frames, you are not doing damage. You have to choose whether you want to be engaging in offensive or defensive behavior, moment to moment. The game does not parse your input and the enemy's behavior and decide for you whether you will be attacking or blocking.

? I dont really like 5 ost at al couldnt disagree more with you, Im pretty sure they spent way more shekels in the DMC 3 and 4 ost

>LOL JUST MASH BRO
I fucking love how every time someone tries to say MGR is shit they just prove they're trash at the game.

4:
>better generic enemies
>higher skill ceiling
>playable Vergil/Lady/Trish
>better boss rush

5:
>better bosses
>better music
>more combo potential
>better bloody palace
>better controls

Rebellion isn't well rounded, it's great if you're smacking scarecrows and fire dogs but the moment a faust or blitz shows up you have to resort to other weapons and in faust's case you have to stall so you can charge a round trip and get your spacing right

Lucifer breaks cloaks and contributes to the blitz shield on top of doing regular damage to other enemies and has its own built in launcher.

I love rebellion, in 3 I refuse to use any sword combination that doesn't have it, but it has its drawbacks.

although I wish everyone didn't sleep on round trip in 4, like damn seriously

>I have no argument and I must strawman
why even bother arguing on Yea Forums, honestly

Attached: 554.png (625x700, 117K)

>Everything this game did, DMC4 did better

I wouldn't say everything, but DMC4 is definitely the better game

>faster
>tighter controls
>more variety
>better pacing
>still had cool fixed camera angles
>flashy arcade style graphics
>imaginative locales as opposed to grungy grey cities and demon trees
>all the characters look like they shower and wash their clothes

DMC5 is great btw, just not as great as DMC1 or 4

Attached: a48e6d162ece7ff0_848x477.jpg (848x477, 228K)

Except mashing in revengance mode actually works. You can't really mash in VH because enemies don't just rush you to death, in Revengance they do, and a parry kills literally everything in that mode so it's the one time you can mash and be justified

If JUST MASH BRO is an effective and optimal strategy, it's a fault of the game, not the player. And unfortunately for MGR, it is very much an effective and optimal strategy.

It's the same shit that got Nier Automata, where there's no reason not to just hold shoot and slap dodge over and over whenever you're in trouble.

>4>3>5
okay that's a respectable opinion
>MGR=3
wait what the FUCK are your criteria?

This guy also put TW101 on the same tier as Bayonetta 2, I'm not sure what the hell his taste is.

nice bait

Embarassing. Kill yourselves if you think Kamiya or Itsuno hack trash compares in skill to MGR.

hurr the more moves a character action game has the better it is hurr

Attached: tumblr_nhu8nrrlx21retf73o3_250.jpg (250x277, 12K)

This is some low effort bait. If you're gonna argue that Kamiya and Itsuno are over-the-hill and their games are falling off in quality, you could at least have the decency to shill Transformers instead of MGR since it was clearly the better of Kenji Saito's directorial efforts.

I mean... isn't that kind of true? I guess up to a point there are diminishing returns, but more possible actions means more room for player creativity.

try harder

Dmc5 multiplayer mode looks way fucking better

You can't compare an 4se to vanilla 5, no idea why people list it as a negative since we know we're getting playable characters in the future.

*slice*

niiiiice, that's going in my zandatsu collection

You're trying to say MGR has a higher skill ceiling than DMC5, and an equal one to DMC3. This is objectively not true. As great as that game is the only useful moves to buy are aerial parry and dodge. Combos don't matter, especially on Revengeance where most of your damage will come through parries. It takes skill to get perfect parries consistently, but not more skill than royal guard in DMC5. DMC5 has more a higher skill ceiling because of weapon and style variety. If you want to say that MGR is a harder game, that's a different comparison. As far as skill ceiling goes you can do combos in DMC that are just not possible in MGR. You can't even instantly switch weapons in MGR.

>we're getting playable characters in the future

Attached: 1560373097525.jpg (640x640, 39K)

I guess it can be a negative if you want to criticize the game's balance, the Faust hat is straight-up broken once you get enough orbs to power it. But by that point you should have already beaten DMD, and 4 also had some really broken shit like DRI.

>without saying the absolute worst things about the game

What floor is Ninja Gaiden 2, 3RE, Shinobi PS2, Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae and Onechanbara?

Attached: twoh.jpg (356x350, 26K)

You can DRI in 5 too, it just isn't as broken.

Having more moves doesn't necessarily have a negative impact on balance, either, it just makes it harder to balance because the more moves there are, the more the devs have to weight against each other.

Taken on an absolute scale, any character action game would be improved by the addition of a new attack, provided that attack could not be abused for easy wins.

C'mon now don't be a retard.

Attached: 1550236447199.jpg (216x215, 17K)

>oneechanbara
god damn, really scraping the barrel there, aren't we?

If you wanna toss indie action games into the mix at least throw up Aztez and Assault Spy.

Attached: bAjxhTH[1].gif (400x190, 1.28M)

>Implying implications

when's nightshade, ya'll don't know shit about kick launchers into spinny sai

Yeah and personally I'd rather have more moves even if some are broken. At least in DMC games, where the focus is on style instead of raw difficulty.

Can we kill all nostalgiafags

>plays DMC4
>no realistic bulges
yeah that's gonna be a no from me

Attached: 1552424446774.jpg (1024x707, 61K)

>sold around the same amount of copies as 4 but in a much shorter amount of time
>every game since 3 has gotten an SE, including fucking DmC
>5 won't get any DLC!!!! GET FUCKED DMCTARDS
explain this logic to me

At this point I'm convinced that all 4fags need to be at least institutionalized

>logic
>Capcom management
pick one

I thought fags liked thicc dante?

DMC5 Dante IS thicc Dante

Attached: 1558730353246.gif (268x330, 2.86M)

>Can't wait until at least tgs to start complaining

capcom likes money you dunce
that hasnt changed

Everyone likes money, the question is whether they know how to get it. What's being challenged is Capcom's intelligence, not their motives.

I prefer Nero

Attached: 1560895528547.gif (268x380, 2.6M)

>The only indisputable difference is graphics
Wrong.

DMC5 objectively has more levels. DMC5 Dante has more weapons, with more fleshed out concepts, more moves for new and old things, new mechanics like formations and SDT. DMC5 Nero has a mechanic that radically increases his gameplay, as well as expansions on everything else. DMC5 has a bigger OST with enviromental pieces, which the rest of the series doesn't have. V is a more original character than Trish or Lady, or even Vergil, which were all recycled from other characters and games.

There is objectively more and more unique content in DMC5 than there is in 4SE.

Attached: 1553309927921.png (595x890, 645K)

>had to put up with years of people calling the series "DmC"
>now have to put up with people calling DMC5 "DMCV" for the foreseeable future

Attached: 1535767592865.jpg (707x1000, 132K)

god that cute butt

I'm on my second playthrough, will probably play it even more. As an action game I think it's so good it makes the others in the series obsolete and 3 was one of my favorite games. Bayonetta is still awesome and on par imho.

>V is a more original character than Trish or Lady, or even Vergil, which were all recycled from other characters and games.

Original doesn't always mean good.....

>He doesn't know

Attached: image00216.jpg (1357x1920, 767K)

they arent dumb enough not to cash in on playable vergil in dmc5se
they know that us dmccucks will eat it up
atleast i will

Attached: 1550260936160.jpg (779x439, 37K)

Honestly rather see that then >DmC everywhere

I used "objectively" for a reason. I never said V was good or 4SE's new characters are not.

Onechanbara gets a lot of flak despite doing something no other action game has even attempted to do. I think it's worth mentioning. As for an indie action game I'd recommend Icey, pretty tight and surprisingly fun.

>V didn't recycle moves
LOL

so V objectively has a more original character

but it also objectively doesn't have a better character....

Attached: image00218.jpg (1357x1920, 756K)

>despite doing something no other action game has even attempted to do
I'm not sure what exactly that is. It was a hodge-podge of other games' ideas, admittedly in a way I've never seen before.

To be fair, that multiplayer is a mod that has been about 3 years in the making. DMC5 can get multi as soon as Itsuno wants to give a fuck.

You're right that it borrows from pretty much all major action titles, hell even one of the characters has Vergil's summoned swords. What it has that's different from the rest is the character switching, which is like weapon switching, except with the four playable characters.

Care to prove me otherwise?

Correct. Whether he's good or not is subjective and a different discussion.

Saying only the graphics are indisputable is wrong.

*ahem*

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

Can this meme fucking end already, maybe 3 and 4 have one or two song you prefer to the ones in 5, but comparing the ost as a whole 5 blows them out of the water without even trying
3 has like 3 boss themes that are actually memorable, Cerberus, Vergil 2 and Vergil 3. 4 has like Sworn through Swords and Forza del Destino In 5 all the boss themes range from ok to very good.
The ambient music stands out way more and is more varied, and actually has some energy sometimes compared to "creepy castle #7".
Like yeah if you compare Subhuman vs Taste the Blood/Divine Hate or Legacy vs Devils Never Cry/We shall never Surrender maybe you like the old ones more but they're at least equivalent.

>better pacing
DMC4 is better than 5 in a lot of aspects but come on now like half of 4's levels are filled with stupid NIGGERS NAD JANNIES AND TRANNIES FUCK THEM

3 has Cerberus and Vergil II, 4 has Nero's Theme. That's literally it.

V is literally a walking DMC1 Boss/enemy trilogy. Shadow has the moves from 1, along with Griffon and Nightmare. Then V himself has 1 cane slash, vergil's teleport and not-summoned-swords cane

All of the Sengoku Basara games are built around character switching mid-combo, though?

Can you even switch characters mid-combo in Assault Spy? I don't recall being able to.

Bait thread but I'll indulge you:
>Everything this game did, DMC4 did better.

>Graphics
No. 5 objectively has better graphics.
>Gameplay
Not really, 5 is basically 4 with more and improvements. 4 is still fun though.
>Music
Maybe? They're both good.
>Story
Neither are particularly great, I would say 5's is more interesting.

The only thing 4 really has going for it over 5 right now is character variety, but Capcom will probably release DLC at some point.

I meant in 4

the only thing I know is that I got done with the game after 1 month. the game got boring real fast. the enemeis are boring as fuck to fight

one kek

You know, I want to believe that a game can stand on gameplay alone, but the reality is I've logged a lot more time in games where there's something new to do than in the ones where the gameplay is "worth replaying on its own".

Games like DMC5 are fun to just wail on shit in but I rarely find the motivation to start them up.

When will someone discover the Warframe formula for a stylish action game. I want just the flimsiest pretext for eternally grinding with an arsenal that bloats out to a preposterous degree over years of minor updates and expansions. I will pour money into the pockets of whatever dev manages to do that correctly.

Did you actually play DMC1? The only one comparable is Shadow and then it was also expanded and was never playable before, like the other two. And so what if he has enemies from DMC1? The game came out 18 years ago and they were nowhere to be seen in all that time. They also weren't in 4SE.

V isn't recycled at all. Certainly not like Trish and Lady which take also all of their moves from Dante which is in the same game.

You get the ability once you finish the campaign with both characters.

I tried this out, but I didn't think it was as good as people say it is. It felt too stiff and the controls were kinda weird.

Oh shit. I should really go back and power through Amelia's campaign then.

The controls were DmC:DMC controls

I actually liked it. Not as good as Aztez, though.

>Everything this game did, DMC4 did better.
>4 Dante's moveset compared to 5 Dante's
>"go through the whole game, then turn around and go back again in reverse as another character lol"
Yeah, okay

Are they? SB is more of a musou anyway.

These games need co op.

I’m tired of single player action games.

>Lady takes moves from Dante

Aside from handguns no, if you really want to accuse her of stealing, the majority of her moveset is from Saika in Basara

And if you really want to do this, half of vergil's moveset is also stolen from Mitsunari as well, any move you see that isn't from DMC3 is from basara

Well I never played that. It just didn't feel smooth.

Yeah, it does feel pretty stiff and the bunch of button combinations can be weird.

SB is like a stylish musou hybrid.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fWjRq5Mxsk

>When will someone discover the Warframe formula for a stylish action game. I want just the flimsiest pretext for eternally grinding with an arsenal that bloats out to a preposterous degree over years of minor updates and expansions. I will pour money into the pockets of whatever dev manages to do that correctly.

The thing is it would be so easy to do that wtih 5 with the co-op system they have. Release new breakers, summons and devil arms, make "raids" you can play as three players. Use skins and taunts for monetization/loot, which will sell like fucking candy because everyone loves the characters and wants to dress them up.
Maybe add some sort of perk system for more content and as a progression system and boom, easy money.

I want this SO FUCKING BAD.

You should be an idea guy for capcom.

shootie has a song coming out called no chance and from the sample it sounds like it should have been in 5
fucking capcom and their shit ideas sometimes

It's got a lot of weird stickiness on the attacks, and the Just Frame timing of everything is a little off. The real problem is the non-combat movement controls totally suck; Asaru's little vehicle-run being the most egregious. It makes fighting feel kind of stiff because you feel like freely navigating the arena is a chore.

I actually think this is part of why Transformers shines like such a diamond, and also why I think DMC5 is so much better than 3 and 4; getting around in those games is platformer-tier smooth, whereas so many action games feature really stiff running and jumping systems that don't lend themselves to fluidly moving from one enemy to the next outside of utilizing attacks/abilities.

>>Gladius
They're fragile as fuck, Dante can OHKO shotgun them, and with Nero I don't even have to say anything.
>>Cutlass
Not particularly annoying.
>>WINDOW BOSS FIGHT
Only a problem with SE characters.
>>Laser barrier platforming
What, the hallway? What's the issue with it? You either go through as intended and forget about it, or style on it without slowing down time.
>>Gyro blades
A bit awkward to direct but otherwise just another puzzle element that's maybe just a little tedious.
>Dice game
Would be absolutely terrible if you couldn't exploit it. But you can.

Could make a similar list for 3 easily.

>Aside from handguns no
Gun stinger is taken straight from 3 Dante's shotgun and the Kalina moves save for the main one are from 3 Dante too.

>half of vergil's moveset is also stolen from Mitsunari as well
Vergil's new moveset is taken straight from DmC.

I mean, it's been done before (see: Let It Die), the problem is it's never been done by someone who had an otherwise-competent action game.

I have this feeling, though, that I can't shake, that this is exactly what Babylon's Fall is going to be. Platinum's attempt to launch a game-as-service with Squeenix

DMC5 recycles way more than 4 did.

I was just pointing out those moves were seen before V was ever a thing and it doesn't bother me one bit. I hope when they make Vergil playable, they manage to get something from V to Vergil's playstyle... hell, maybe even the summons.

Definitely, also more and tougher enemies on screen depending on the number of players in the party and maybe some puzzles like in RE5/6. There is a lot of room for that.

Is it too difficult to make a game like that this gen?

It’s a perfect concept that nobody has cashed in on.

>DmC predates Basara
>DMC3 dante could target with kalina ann
>DMC3 dante could shoot kalina ann while airborne
>DMC3 dante could pin bombs on people with handguns
>DMC3/DmC vergil had animations that copy basara special attacks 1:1

ok

DMC needs more levels, though. Not necessarily new environments, but some sort of shuffling of the enemy layouts either randomly or over time.

How does it feel, being legally retarded?

postan again

Warframe and Let It Die both tried. The problem is that designing a really compelling action game is fucking hard, and if you do it wrong it ends up shallow nonsense and misses the boat.

There are only a few studios/developers right now actually designing technical, stylish action games with a degree of competence that would sustain the interest of the cuhrayzee audience. It's not about SOMEBODY cashing in on that concept, it's about one of THOSE studios doing it, and also doing it right.

>DMC3/DmC vergil had animations that copy basara special attacks 1:1
Did he?

DMC4fags are the most cancerous in this fanbase desu

KurtzPel tried, too.

Honestly the best hope anyone has of it happening is Sega deciding to re-release Anarchy Reigns as a games-as-service title. Which would be fucking beast.

>it’s about doing it right.

I agree with that but isn’t warframe more of a shooter?

I tried kurtzpel.

I didn’t mind it.

No, no he didn't

>DMC3 Vergil has moves from a game that came after DMC3

Attached: d63.jpg (200x303, 16K)

All warframe tried was a fucking mess of most of the time retarded and rarely relatively good ideas that only exists to drain the fuck out of goy wallets.

It'll happen whenever Hiro sells the site to some rich oldfag

What’s the point of single player games anymore?

Fun.

DMC4 only had 1 good boss fight

Reading is hard

it's super hard

it's tremendously hard like holy fuck I can barely read right now because your black hole of comprehension is sucking the power from me

What are the chances the V manga will be sold as a tank, get an official translation, or even get bundled with 5SE physicals?

It's been so good so far. It deserves more exposure.

dmc v shills on suicide watch

Calm down and try to structure your posts better next time.

holy shit stop my intelligence is seeping, it's about to fade aw-A BLEH MUH BLUUUU

DMC5SE is going to be next gen only

Only because the studio needed money. Now it WANTS to be cuhrayzee but the issue is its own fucked up Frankenstein of gears of war,diablo, and god of war 3 makes it hard to fit fighan games-style spectacle that in without scrapping the whole system altogether.

>player creativity

Fuck player creativity

I want a move set that requires me to actually think about the best tool for the job and formulate strategy, not a list of superfluous moves to jump cancel my way through

Attached: 1559313341199.jpg (2000x1695, 309K)

Please, stop acting like a retard.

With DMC5 I no longer have the need to ever touch 4 again

>HARD GUD
>FUN BAD
Just play Souls you tryhard

BLAST

>What are the chances the V manga
About the same chance as DmC ever coming back.

A BLUH BLEH PFFFTTT..BLEH RESEARCH IS HARD A MOOOFRTTTP

Attached: X7fQkrX[1].jpg (1200x1000, 166K)

It has the best Trish!

Attached: 1556318633209.jpg (765x1080, 578K)

he's coming

Attached: 1546121963240.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

Well, yes it is. That's why it's precious, right?

is there more than 1 mundus?

Attached: 1593478597261.png (659x732, 559K)

If I wanted to play vergil, I'd honestly just boot up 3.
At least he looks good in that one.
Just thinking about going back to dmc4 after hundreds of hours of jank mechanics breaking and all it's stale shit makes me feel tired

Attached: RoarRoarRoar.gif (480x368, 2.22M)

Wouldn't Mundus be a nightmare and that's what Nightmare is doing? Just like in 1?

the thing is that I can still replay DMC3 and DMC4 fine
DMC5 is the only one that got boring to me.

The only shit that plain doesn't work in 4SE as Vergil is the window Agnus.

I'm like that with DMC4.
The DMC5 content is just so plentiful and good.

Kind of? Warframe doesn't really know what it is.

You certainly don't ask your players to press "YY, then YYYY" for a specific melee combo if you aren't at least looking in DMC's direction, I know that.

Attached: Warframe.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>those levels again, twice
>the same BP as the last decade
>the same 6 bosses as the last decade
>the same nothing enemies for the last decade
I just can't anymore

King Cerberus as a boss theme was a travesty to listen to. Subhuman is a great metal song, but doesn't really belong in a DMC game.

Are you faggits ready? Vergil DLC soon.
>Safe to say DMC5 is the best selling DMC game
>Hit 2mi in record time when compared to the others of the series
>Capcom is satisfied with it sales

>DT Vergil concept art that never got to the game
>Patch that improved Vergil's model, his boss battle and "playable" Vergil
>Dan said more DMC content is coming
>Matt isn't allowed to speak of DMC
>Dan still doing mo-cap
>Journalist saw the mo-cap Yamato and twitted, later the twitte
>Vergil's gameplay is already 1/1 of DMC4SE Vergil
I feel it user, it's just a matter of time. I just don't expect TOO much, but playable Vergil, Trish and Lady, AND maybe a Vergil campaing on hell.

Attached: 1560011508173.jpg (1357x1920, 681K)

How damage spongy are the enemies in dante must die? I want a good challenge but not tedious artificial bullshit

Subhuman is a great battle theme.

Easier than 3 and maybe easier than 4's

Only Proto Angelo and maybe Empusa Queen come off as spongey to me.

I'm really sad about this because while it makes it super duper apparent that a playable Vergil DLC is coming, it also means that playable Lady/Trish stuff is probably not. Otherwise there would likely have been found similar data for them.

Cool I just beat the game on devil hunter and unlocked SOS. Anyway, I can skip SOS and unlock DMD asap

Maybe for DMC6, user.

As opposed to the same thing but with last 14 years instead?
You'll have a point when 5 gets Vergil DLC/SE.

Itsuno stretched the budget for 4SE to include Trish and Lady. He'll be well into DD2 development that I bet someone else like Okabe takes up the 5SE project. I want them too, but the budget to get them in is much higher this time around and it probably won't happen.

I want my TPS-Bayonetta-hybrid Lady gameplay, user.

>Everything
Ahem, compared to DMC4, DMC5 has:
>Overall better Boss fights
>Better Enemy design (No faults, Chimeras and so on)
>No garbage puzzles
>Nero has a far more fleshed out moveset and actually stands out from Dante now with a mechanics that are unique and interesting to him and not just copying Dante mechanics
>Actually a full content complete game instead of a butchered mess
>Actually has a decent characters and good development for all our protagonists
Things DMC4 did better
>General combat mechanics (Reversals, Inertial movement, no start-up frames on JC's, smoother and more dynamic combat in general)
Huh, that's it

>overall better boss fights
anybody who doesnt agree that DMC5 has the best boss fights in the series has shit taste

Vergil is just certain , but Lady and Trish isn't going to be that hard to make, their models are already in the game and the gameplay should be the same as DMC4SE but slightly improved

>the gameplay should be the same as DMC4SE but slightly improved

Attached: 1561077614738.jpg (445x500, 209K)

I'd rather see Lady and Trish overhauled, honestly. I don't think they stood strongly enough in 4SE to be worth trying to emulate again (Vergil would). I just want them to be new avenues for mechanical experimentation, like V was. I want more interesting mechanics and ways to play the game and I understand why and how Vergil CAN'T be the vehicle for that.

I do agree. I think they're on par with DMC1 boss fights in terms of overall quality.

Well, we can only be sure in the future, but I also want the characters to have unique features of their own, not just "Dante with with with different balance and gimmicks". Tho, I really liked Vergil's motivation bar and some details of his gameplay mechanics like JCE and his summoned swords.

Be houpfull user, but don't expect much.

Attached: 1564014399090.png (1605x264, 14K)

I actually enjoyed Trish in 4SE, but now that Sparda's gone it's sure that she'll get a rework. I'm hoping for Alastor, it's the only weapon that makes sense.

I unironically want the Prompto-meme to become real life. I want Lady to be a combination of flip-punching out two-handed pistol shots and actually aiming heavier guns while running around.

I want Itsuno to take Dragon's Dogma's Strider and show me what happens when it has access to firearms.

>his boss battle
Jesus
Stop spreading your autistic bullshit. Literally source my ass
>muh webm
Guess what nobody was able to recreate it

That's assuming they won't just be lazy and use Sparda again.
I do think it would be nice to give her Alastor to as it would be throwing a bone at all the Alastorfags out there still clinging onto the sword but I doubt it.
Vergil's still used Beowulf and Force Edge despite his "campaign" taking place before 3.

Give Trish all the weapons Dante left behind. Alastor, Agni & Rudra, etc.

>I want more interesting mechanics and ways to play the game and I understand why and how Vergil CAN'T be the vehicle for that.
Why though? There's plenty of room to expand with Vergil. The truth is they just never bothered, he's always gotten the shorter end of the stick.

I honestly only expect him playable, nothing more. No unique missions or anything. That image going around with the fan "roadmap" is ridiculously insane expectations, practically the equivalent of a whole new game.

Just make her Retro Dante?
I mean at that point just give the weapons back to Dante.

Replace better with worse and you are correct
Yes, for DMC4

Because I want Itsuno to incorporate third person shooter mechanics, like he did with DD, and Vergil is the wrong choice for that. I want to see his take on Vanquish. I want to be the Qlipoth's fucking Doom Slayer. I don't care.

dmc4 is a terrible game with the best player combat ever made. every other thing about it is bad and there aren't even good enemies to fight. i love dmc4 for what it's worth but it's only autists that think it's better than 3 or 5 because of 3 niche mechanics that 4 had

I literally quit playing DMC4 after I got Dante because of this many years ago.

She could have unique mechanics and playstyle. I don't know that anyone would be terribly upset, as long as the weapons themselves make an appearance and do their iconic thing.

Suppose Trish's gameplay was completely retooled into something totally unlike Dante; would anyone care about "wasting" Nevan on that as long as she could still rip mad guitar solos while electrocuting everything?

Not sure that would gel with the games enemy design nor the level design.
I mean if you want that then it'd probably be better to have a game dedicated to something like that.

DMC5 is the overall better game, but if you're the series for purely for doing combos then DMC4 trumps 5.
Still, fuck Matt and Itsuno for removing reversals, that shit was in since DMC3

>MGR above anything
That game is super shallow
Very fun, but just incredibly shallow

>good enemies
Cmon, Angelos with their teamwork are pretty good.

I want that screenshot to be real ;_;

Attached: 1537417900118.png (2560x1440, 3.98M)

>I mean if you want that then it'd probably be better to have a game dedicated to something like that.
That's why it would be fun. It's not meant to be a complete experience, it's meant to be a fresh way of approaching the existing one. DMC exists in a weird TPS-adjacent space, sharing roots with the genre as it does (both being born of different approaches to Resident Evil) and one of the great charms of Dragon's Dogma, to me, was the way it incorporated that type of free, dynamic melee combat and TPS mechanics in the bow classes.

Transformers Devastation demonstrates that you don't really need, or want, to design a game around shooter-style combat and encounters for manually-aiming shots to be satisfying and fun in a fast-paced combat setting, especially if your melee options are competent.

in no world is God Hand's skill ceiling higher than DMC4/5's.

>implying TRICKSWORDTRICKSWORDTRICKSWORD is high skill ceiling to begin with

I think people underrate MGR a little bit in terms of mechanics.
It still has dodge-offset from Bayonetta and Blade-Cancelling allows for some really cool shit. It's better than Bayo 2

>fuck Matt and Itsuno
You shut your mouth, you little wanker, DMC5 would never exist if it wasn't for them.

Attached: 1562173944242.gif (400x313, 1.88M)

Zandatsu is also just really cool. I mean I know it kind of breaks balance, but having that brief moment where you "line up the headshot" with your sword blade is really fucking cool, especially since it involves two kinds of aiming (camera aim and slice angle aim) and you can multi-hit targets in a single cut.

It feels stylish as shit to pull a Blade Mode slo-mo and in a single slice, cut the energy cores out of two enemies at once.

I appreciate them for that, but I think they made multiple wrong turns in the designing of the game. It's still great, I rate it above 3 and 4 actually, but 3 and 4 do certain things much better than 5.

Something akin to a bit of a gimmick run?
I suppose they already have the ground work for the aiming mechanics via Tomboy.
Combine the manual aiming with Kalina Ann's grappling hook and you could possibly have some fun ways to zip around the arena, even more so than just using Snatch.

It would probably be very broken but I can see it being fun in the sense of something like a bonus mode.
Mate, you can appreciate them and still be annoyed by some of their decisions.
Besides the anger was probably a bit hyperbolic from that user.

What all-new weapon would give to Torisshu?

Attached: 1549934336372.png (400x359, 120K)

Zandatsu is real nice, it reminds me a lot of Nero's Buster actually.
A real simple mechanic that turns out extremely satisfying.
It's one of the reasons I'm looking forward to Astral Chain a lot, the Sword Legion has an MGR type slice move and you even do a kind of Zandatsu where you take your enemies cores after the cut.

DMC5 missing key features and simple extra game modes isn't even disputable.

>no playable vergil, trish, lady, or lucia despite the game being fanservicey as fuck and referencing everything it can at all times
>no turbo mode
>bloody palace took a month to come out
>can't play any mission as any character
>no boss rush mode
>no must style mode (duhhhhh that's from DmC so it's automatically bad duhhhhhhhhhhh)

Most of this stuff would take no time at all to develop. And the stuff that does take time, like characters and bloody palace, are highly-demanded features that everyone wants, not just some minority of nitpickers.

Attached: 1551477374389.jpg (726x800, 373K)

Attached: 15702480854.png (345x480, 70K)

Demonic knife stiletto-heels

>Imagine the moves he will have and how it could be
youtu.be/7ng86_Admps

Probably to make it more easy for newcomers and to tweak things, DMC5 is much more smooth now when in DMC4 fealt too "stiff". Atleast in my personal opinion.

Attached: images (54).jpg (479x640, 45K)

>all-new

>most of this stuff would take no time to develop
>Vergil, Trish, Lady, Lucia
Wut
Also
>Doesn't mention that Bloody Palace is massively improved and you can replay any floor after you've completed it so you can essentially just practice boss fights over and over and over again.

Could you plebbits stop linking to retarded clickbaiters?

She looks like a dominatrix so a lightning whip.

If it doesn't have to be fully new then Alastor but they give her some moves inspired from Cavalierre Angelo, as well as DMC1 Dante.
Maybe throw in some sort of system to charge it with lightning akin to Balrog or Nero's Revving.

Double Nightmare Guns is also old but remixed.
Dual wield Nightmare Beta and Nightmare Gamma as a hybrid guantlet weapon and laser generator with some moves possibly being inspired by V's familiar.

There's no reason to finish combos though, unlike in Bayonetta, where you need to use wicked weaves to prevent combo scaling and deal damage safely, so dodge offset is pointless

I don't care I just want alastor back

Attached: 1556325214671.jpg (800x800, 79K)

read the rest of the post lol

Download cheat engine then
Almost everything from your list as available

>whocia

Attached: 1537317655874.jpg (850x478, 153K)

>DMC5
>More smooth than 4
Ahem
>No reversals
>No inertial movement
>start-up frames on fucking Jump-Cancelling
>START UP FRAMES ON JUMP-CANCELLING WHAT WHERE THEY THINKING?!!??
>much lower gravity
>Smooth

>gimmick run
I guess. I just really, really like games that combine stylish melee and TPS mechanics. Always have. I’d love to see DMC get that treatment, and to do SOMETHING with guns that isn’t “slap square to pewpew”

Erotic slut dance
She is a morphing slut with big tits

Anyone who thinks that DMC4 had more "depth" than 5 is genuinely fucking retarded and probably lacks even basic analysis/ critical thinking skills. DMC4 has a higher skill floor than DMC5 does and its further made obvious by the fact that the game is bad and unwelcoming shit for anyone who actually wants to get """good""" at using the combat system since all enemies are weirdly shaped pieces of shit like dogs or piranhas, out of those weird shapes there is a very specific and normally invisible spot that you can jump off of and then the game doesnt give you a practice mode to wank in

The only reason basically useless mechanics like inertia had an use was to realign yourself to be able to touch that tiny JC spot in an enemy which you would only learn by wanking in debug mode for ages or using even more hacks to see the actual hit/ hurtboxes in the game and see where the spot for JC is in each model. Now you know what point you can jump off of (aka what spot of a model do you have to hug in the air) to JC and inertia (which isnt a bug, only guardflying is) lets you access that little spot from a variety of moves while being a bit more freeform and mobile since you can slightly glide towards that spot without necessarily having stuck to it the whole time

Aka zero "depth" was gained, you simply limited people by forcing them to play around the tiny jc hitbox and gave people no information or even built in tools to practice how to do it, hence why so many dicklets were awed by combo bidoos because only a few actually figured out how to practice is in the first place, not that its hard to do at all when you know what to do. Any fucking fighting game on the planet has harder execution on the majority of their casts than any DMC combo you can cook up, the hardest part in any DMC game is to outdo people in creativity even if the execution itself isnt that hard. Putting inertia into DMC5 would add literally zero depth because the jc system is less artificially gated

>Dual wield Nightmare Beta and Nightmare Gamma as a hybrid guantlet weapon
It'd be cool if that had a hold mechanic like some of Bayonetta's weapons.

>Dodge off-set is pointless
It's fun and cool and if you want a specific attack out at the end of a combo then yes, it actually is useful.

>dude just mod the game lol
When did DMC fans morph into Bethesdafags?

>Patty Whoell gets a cameo but not even a mention of Lucia
Not making fanservice references in a fanservice reference game just 2 is unpopular is stupid, considering the DMC anime sucks too.

>He doesn't think developing full movesets for Vergil, Trish, Lady and Lucia is the equivalent of most of the stuff
That's four different things, the only other things you have on your list is Turbo Mode, Characters locked into missions, No boss rush and no must style mode.
That means half of the list is playable characters my guy and they are a far bigger undertaking than anything else.

Hey man, I'm a pleb, I just played the game and it felt better then DMC4.

read the rest of the post
yknow the part where i said making characters takes longer
do you have eyes, are you unwell

who gives a fuck about trish
literally worst girl

Pleb post.
>Putting inertia into DMC5 would add literally zero depth
My nigga, we have modded inertia in the PC version now and you can do far more with the combat system now.

>mods bad
Got it

Read the novel also Patty is Dante's future wife.

>far more
Like what?

>"most of these things"
>only half of them

Attached: Capture.png (160x156, 31K)

Because morrison. Whocia had no reason to be referenced in the game.

I wish those mechanics could be modded into DMC5, like actually modded in instead of requiring a simultaneous boot of fucking Cheat Engine.

DInputHooks fucking when.

>we have modded inertia in the PC version now
a long time ago
>and you can do far more with the combat system now.
like fucking what? literally what does the basic, not even completely functional mod inertia change and give you access to that wasnt accessible in the vanilla game? It literally changes nothing, you can fucking glide around a bit and thats it

>he didn't learn how to play DMC4
Like far far far more potential for combos. Especially with Nero.

Thanks for confirming you have zero clue on the subject, typical combo bidoo watcher who didnt even comprehend the post *it* replied to

There is turbo dll version on nexus though

>Deadweight Nero
>Deadbeat Vergil
>Groomer Dante

Attached: 1560008929518.jpg (1931x2145, 1.44M)

>A long time ago
>only a couple of months and it barely even worked well at first
>"like fucking what?"
What is up with this pleb mentality? DMC is literally "le ebin combo autism gayme" and you get assmad as fuck whenever someone mentions that inertia allows for more combo autism which is the entire fucking game

>M-MODS WILL FIX IT, IT'S OKAY THAT CAPCOM DIDN'T LET ITSUNO AND HIS TEAM IMPLEMENT CORE FEATURES
Todd May Cry

First of all: really?

Second of all: what about reversals, breaker switching, etc?

>"like fucking what?"
>cant list even a single thing
so exactly what I said, clueless retard who didnt even comprehend the post *it* replied to

>how to play
I'm fine with basic shit. No need for bulying poor scarecrow with jc and stuff
>potential
Like fucking what. Be more specific.

divergence when
vergil when
alt costumes when

Attached: 1559456620230.jpg (3795x3440, 2.62M)

>combos you could do in 4 are completely impossible to do in 5 because of no inertial movement
>"Like fucking what?"

Attached: 1533978992218.jpg (344x382, 83K)

>le funny todd meme
Die

maybe soon
soon
maybe never

>Like far far far more potential for combos
>Trust me, bro, I just know it.

Attached: 20190210_144340.jpg (249x363, 34K)

>divergence
Never. It was fake.

Isn't it confirmed development has ceased? Because I think it's time DMCfags faced the facts. 5 will forever lack a fan favorite playable character because apparently 10 years wasn't enough time to make him.

>uwhaaahaaa this combo "IS NOT POSSIBLE!!1" anymore because i cant glide in between the two aerial raves its not the same!!1
>Nero was deeper when he could glide between da two aerial raves, devil breakers and bringer knuckle are just fluff hehe

List all the combos that are "impossible" to do as Nero in 5 where the impossible part isnt "I cant glide between da 2 hits i wanted to do the glide hehe" or confirm that youre a literally retarded combo bidoo autist who doesnt understand the combat system

>trying to argue when he didn't even learn 4
>he's a 5babby
Literally learn how to play DMC4 on a high-level and then learn how to play DMC5 on a high-level.
Dante is limited as shit compared to 4 in DMC5.

Implying they aren't just releasing him later to keep hype and sales up.

>limited as shit
Parroting much? Next thing you gonna say that rainstorm is shit because in work like in DmC. Right?

>mfw several things are literally impossible to do in 5 because of no inertial movement
>all combos in 4 that in some way used inertial movement are impossible in 5 because of this
>all other tech that made use of inertial movement is impossible because of this
>he still doesn't understand
>he thinks that all inertia did was gliding between aerial raves
Way to go outing yourself as someone who never learned 4. Why even argue when you can't perform in the first place?

;_; i can still dream

its actually fucking disgusting what a retarded, clueless, meme parroting old game good (even though i cant do it hehe!!1) autist you are when your entire nonargument boils down to repeating the same baseless words over and over again

refute and then tell everyone in detail how Dante is "limited as shit" in 5 in comparison to 4. ill counter you once you do that without an epic few sentence memecal greentext reply. go

>Rezoura niggas invading thread
suffering

>learn to play an obsolete game

>all combos in 4 that in some way used inertial movement are impossible in 5 because of this
>all other tech that made use of inertial movement is impossible because of this
>he still doesn't understand
>he thinks that all inertia did was gliding between aerial raves

confirmed for being a retarded parrot who doesnt actually understand what combos "used" inertia for and why its completely irrelevant in 5, anyone who thinks that there is some magical combo in 4 that would require "inertia" in 5 to replicate is an actually retarded poser who doesnt understand the differences in 4 and 5

see

I'am not THAT autistic, rather keeps things simple and enjoy it. But thanks for the tip, will try it some day.

Attached: 1560076678551.webm (480x270, 2.89M)

I get your point, but in fairness, “glide back and forth” isn’t just filler, it gives an enemy a chance to lose altitude (or continue a horizontal trajectory) while maintaining your own altitude. That can be really critical from a combo-crafting perspective.

There is a cheat engine table
Although some missions are unplayable for certain character. Like invincible enemies in M4 for Dante/Nero

5 chads vs the 4babs

>this is what DMC fans are now
>literally spouting Rezoura-tier lies
I'll be looking forward to seeing how you'll argue that Jump Cancelling doesn't add any depth when they remove it in 6 for "accessibility" just like they did with Reversals and Inertia.

>rezoura
Who

>i-ill be w-wa
yikes, thanks for confirming you cant actually refute any of my arguments. I can also guarantee you that im better than you at 4, theres a clip I took after 15 minutes of hearing about what inertia was for the first time, on PS4, without access to shitbug mode
youtube.com/watch?v=9u11D_uvqDQ

>he wasn't in the threads during the Rezoura drama
You don't want to know.
But pretty much
>Mental youtuber nutcase suffers from being a compulsive and insane liar
>lies constantly
>gets a fairly big following
>somehow convinces people that he is V's voice actor
>gets BTFO
>comes back
>still lies
>fakes his death for attention
>still lies

whats up with dmc3:se on steam? its not letting me use controller

4 autists boogeyman for when they can't argue their own points

>clip I took 15 minutes after hearing about inertia
So this is just you proving that you haven't learned how to utilize inertia to its fullest extent in 4 and is stuck on a beginner-tier level.

What controller are you using? It should support XInput just fine, but you might need to enable it in settings since I can't remember.

>he is V's voice actor
Now I remember that dumbfuck

And this is you proving that you dont even know what inertia was used for since you still havent refuted a single of the actual arguments, probably since the average combo bidoo watcher can barely read let alone write

Oh wait nvm, user you bought the worst version of DMC3 on steam. Refund it and get the DMC collection which isn't broken. SE was infamous for having numerous bugs and bad controls.

>>fakes his death
I fucking love /dmc/
youtu.be/VTx0709z2Ao

Attached: 1550129646992.png (2231x1744, 1.28M)

I played 4SE and 5 within weeks of each other and I remember 4SE more fondly

>fakes his death for attention
and I thought editing music videos was the dumbest shit he did

DMC5 is not on par with Bayo 1 at all

Wrong

I think Devil May Cry games suck

I think you suck.

didn't he went on a date with the wrong girl?

I wish more games had a 'kill things to stay alive' mechanic

I didn't got to this part, last I heard he went with the right "girl".

>mgr anywhere but babbies first platinum

son

Attached: 1539808207392.jpg (255x265, 20K)

>literally just want more DMC3
>every game keeps making me play as shit characters I don't like to play as much
why

wtf I love LegacyKiller now

People will call me a retard for this but

>DMC4
>redoing missions as Dante means that if you don't like Nero, you can do pretty much any stage or boss as Dante and never touch Nero again

>DMC5
>literally nothing will ever grant me the ability to not play as V while fighting the bosses exclusive to him or let me do his stages with someone else

Blatantly inferior in a big way

Attached: 1563829772186.jpg (802x802, 232K)

not even say.....a mod? because those exist

>4 even has multiplayer now
okay but where's the download

>m-mods will fix it, m-my game is perfect if you let everyone else fix it for you!

Attached: 1558833388369.gif (388x200, 753K)

Yeah, I don't know why they keep doing this character-exclusive shit. Seriously, what fucking gameplay value is being added by not letting me play as whatever character I want in whatever stage I want? You get to give Nero a short grapple segment and a devil breaker gauntlet?

like how everyone plays 3 with style switcher? or how literally no one even plays 4 outside of modded bp?

so while playing 3 on DMD as Vergil the game bugged out and unlocked all the missions (the ranks are all the same as on my Dante save file so I assume it thought I was playing as him for some reason), would I be a shitter if I just skipped mission 19 because I'm sick of Arkham

They could just as easily do Nero like Knuckles in SK3, where there are certain routes only he can take using bringer, while still leaving the bulk of the level the same.

You can only do V's first mission as him
also this They should do what Megaman X4/5 did back then, multiple stages, choose which character you want to take with for it. Pick Nero? great, you get to reach this secret upgrade by using Snatch. You picked Dante? here is a secret weapon/more upgrade.

That would be the ideal; the same level with slightly different routes based on unique character abilities and secrets for each of them.

I can see where that wouldn’t work for story reasons, though

>he's so in denial about the flaws of games he likes that he literally refuses to believe that some people play the games unmodded
TGB played 5 unmodded and called it literally perfect despite it lacking important features. So did a lot of fans. Accept it, you're legitimately coping.

Attached: 1538103497422.jpg (555x385, 59K)

>That image going around with the fan "roadmap" is ridiculously insane expectations
I've never heard this before; what's on it? Honestly I wouldn't expect more than 4 or 5 missions if Vergil did actually get campaign of his own.

I dont give a shit I just popped into the thread, I was just saying if he didn't want to play as V there's probably a mod that lets you play as another character because I remember seeing one before. Are you sure YOU aren't the one coping here? I can only imagine how many posts you've replied to already.

The story missions could work like what they do after "Three Warriors" character exclusive. But I wouldn't mind if playing a certain mission with X character would end up revealing more about the plot or have different bosses. Even more incentive to replay it.

What's on it is 12+ missions like 8+ new weapons for Dante, new Devil Breakers for Nero and a bunch of other stuff. I don't have the image saved, too far out there, made me realize DMC fans literally want to be disappointed with expectations that unrealistic.

>no new content to explore in DMC5
>discussion begins to get dry
>threads devolve into pissing contests and false flags
Everytime. Only Vergil can save us from the monotonous shit posting.

V is garbage on DMD.
I was fine with him on any of the previous difficulties, but on DMD he turns into a shit-tier character with shit-tier bosses and a way too shallow moveset.

DMC5 fans want to buy the game over again every year and just have it get bigger.

like you always should have

>We have people ITT that honest to god swear that DMC4 is the better combo game
>When DMC5 has like 3x the mechanics pr character
Fucking wew

Attached: 1544020292099.jpg (480x480, 19K)

>redoing missions as Dante means that if you don't like Nero, you can do pretty much any stage or boss as Dante
If only. Dante's stages tend to be way shorter and much worse.

Yes he did, it was pretty hilarious

What is the DMC 4 Multiplayer mod called?

BASED

Why do people want multiplayer so bad in these games? There is no danger in a room full of enemies of everyone has a target, instead of each enemy dogpiling Dante/Nero. The enemy aggression levels aren't up to par to compensate for this, and just scaling the health makes it all take much longer. Am I fucking crazy? Are people so stupid as to not realize these things?

Attached: 1559262993581.png (447x555, 464K)

It’s more about the potential for two-player team-based combos.

Bayonetta 2 had it.
Did people enjoy it there?
I guess some people just really, really want to makes some very flashy combos with friends and goof off and taunt each other.

People had a taste via Mission 13 and wanted more maybe?

I have no clue how they'd program bosses to compensate for this stuff as they'd basically become pathetic if you had to players whaling on them.

There is no danger in 5 anyway. If you lose to vergil, when he has five moves that are all easily punishable, and then his stupid zoom zoom air plane mdoe, kys

Subhuman is the best fighting song in all of DMC, strangely, after despising it before release

No different than dark Souls where people brag about beating O&S and shit even though they completely trivialized the entire fight by breaking the ai

>Bayonetta 2 had it.
Bayonetta enemies are more aggressive than anything DMC has put out since 4.
>I have no clue how they'd program bosses to compensate for this stuff as they'd basically become pathetic if you had to players whaling on them.
Exactly.
>I guess some people just really, really want to makes some very flashy combos with friends and goof off and taunt each other.
See, that's fine. That's great, IF the enemies are adjusted to compensate in terms of aggression. As it is now; look at the fucking footage. It's pathetic.

Games as a service mentality. Every game has to have multiplayer to "draw you in", as well as constant updates, otherwise it's "dead" once everyone has played it. Games are no longer about offering a complete product or making a meaningful advancement in the medium, now they're about socializing and on-going events.

>no reversals
has nothing to do with smoothness
>no inertial movement
quit being a combo nigger
>start-up frames on JC (x2)
nothing to do with smoothness once again
>much lower gravity
and thats a good thing

ahem

Attached: Sekino.jpg (1920x1080, 549K)

Wow, a rhythm game with no replay value. What's your point? I put about 1000 hours in the other 5 souls titles, less than 40 in sekiro

>Wow, a rhythm game with no replay value
wat. You were talking about
>Every game has to have multiplayer to "draw you in", as well as constant updates, otherwise it's "dead" once everyone has played it. Games are no longer about offering a complete product or making a meaningful advancement in the medium, now they're about socializing and on-going events.

Attached: Perplexed by Shuras.png (1500x1857, 1.4M)

it wasn't actually.
once of the RE2 modders created a tool to unpack .MSG files and turn them into actual readable text documents. if you open i believe popup.msg in the DMC5 files (not sure if thats the correct one but its certainly one of them) you do see the unlockable messages such as Co-Op Bloody Palace and Divergence mode.
if you don't believe me feel free to try it for yourself: zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?t=9352

i missed him

I'm talking about the consumers' mentality, not the devs. Sekiro is actually a perfect example in that there are many people bitching about how it's dead even though it's indisputably mechanically superior to all previous Souls.

Case in point.

At least DMC4 didn't sell weapons as DLC. Even if DMC5 having DLC from the start didn't affect balance, not being able to unlock all the weapons without paying real money is still shitty. I'd hate to see what the DLC is like if there's ever a DMC6, because it only seems to be getting worse.

why not take a screenshot?

>I'm talking about the consumers' mentality, not the devs
Ah.
>Sekiro is actually a perfect example in that there are many people bitching about how it's dead even though it's indisputably mechanically superior to all previous Souls.
Yeah it's almost, in a really sad way, daring that Sekiro came out with no multiplayer, or leaderboards to speak of. It's really a classic PS2 style action-adventure game. I'm really glad it had From Software's best launch in years, though.

Cav R has literally only one more move.

>unironically defending weapons being sold for real money in dmc

Sekiro is absolutely not a better game than bloodborne, and probably the original ds1. Bloodborne had pretty weak multi-player elements as well and still survived hundreds of hours

Your 100% right. DMC5 is just 4 with changes that are pretty bad... like V and whole whole lot of bad design and missed opportunities. it didn't even fix the lack of original dante content as dante only has 4 levels and they fucking suck.
but capcom shills will deny it till the next game comes out then they'll be saying DMC5 was a piece of shit and DMC6 is the best game ever.

and it's the most important move it has. all the other moves are clunky darksouls tier trash that you can't even cancel out of.

here you go, i've posted it here before.

Attached: file.png (503x133, 15K)

That's one move too many.
Back in the day this stuff would have been some bonus unlock like Super costumes or whatever.

They started with just weapon skins with DmC that changed aesthetics, now a functionality change and some extra stuff (even if the extra breakers are kind of shit it's still locked out as dlc), so looking at the trajectory things are going I'm expecting them to flat out lock a complete weapon by the time of the next game.

Except that it's boring, boring music, boring story, boring stages, boring characters, boring platforming. Add to that and it has no extras beyond BP, each character has one song that starts over every time it dies down as to make sure you fucking hate that intro for as long as you live, NONE of the enemies are interesting, only 1 boss looks cool, it is so safe it is completely unmemorable, the BGM is so dull no one can remember a single piece of music that isn't a song, it is the first time Dante became a guess in his own series and turned him into a hobo, character designs are ugly, Dante looks retarded, I don't have to mention the repeating stages, less weapons for the sake of being able to access them all on the fly because, for whatever reason, having a weapon load out on the pause menu just isn't done in DMC, anymore and characters that were meaningful are only there to cameo for the sake of having them.

Yeah, some of this shit applies to 5 too but 4 was boring and after 2 that should never be a defining characteristic of a DMC game.

But other than that, absolutely better than 5.

>Shouldu weu finishu our gameu?
>No fuck baka gaijins
ty Capcom

what sort of retard would make a mod replacing the fantastic DMC4 HUD with the shitty low effort one from 5?

>no bonus modes
>incomplete game
nice logic there champ

>a single piece of music that isn't a song
what

Attached: 1548915030539.gif (588x290, 16K)

Well, yes and no. DMC5 IS just 4 with changes but changes are, for lack of a better term, quality of life changes. I wouldn't say 5 is 4 with changes but rather that 5 is what 4 should've been.

Hi, Shirokazu Chingydingy. Bls finish your game.

A song isn't the only form of music, son. BGM don't have vocals so they don't qualify as songs, orchestral or instrumental music aren't songs, ducks are birds but not all birds are ducks. A song involves people singing and if they are not singing it's not a song. Capisce?

I have been dreaming of this every day since I touched dmc4 for the first time in the late 00s

>Sekiro is absolutely not a better game than bloodborne
It absolutely is. Bloodborne is filled to the brim with half developped mechanics. The original release of Bloodborne was pathetic.

Bloodborne has remained popular because of its storytelling and uniqueness, not its quality.

>it's the most important move it has
t. doesn't know how to use Cavaliere

whats your issue? the game is definitely more complete than that trash heap that is 4

Dmc4 > Dmc5

He's Itsuno's long-lost son

Dante slicing the Dice in half was based, this segment sucked.

>DMC4fags are the new DmCfags
lol

Attached: 1554863421877.jpg (355x429, 110K)

>red line, jump cancel. switch to good weapons.
>repeat.

ironic, and a well deserved fate

cheer up crewcut

Fucking forgot about that. Christ... Why? This game did not need more patting.

Totally disagree. I played both and BB is the better of the two. More mechanics don't make a better game. BB has atmosphere, creatures, world, story, mystery, its DLC and weapons. Skr has its merits but it lacks a more interesting world, weapon diversity (it doesn't need BB levels of weapons but maybe 2 or 3 different main weapons), the ratio of interesting looking enemies is lower and the story just didn't grab me like BB did.

How is that ironic?

Isn't that peripeteia?

For the same reasoning behind smash autism too. Muh technicals

Ironic considering DMC5 plays much more like DmC.

>what's on it?
pic related
guess who made it? the combo autist eurofag that's also an ex-mod on reddit.

also the guy that got his Devil Trigger Remix video deleted by Capcom (he's still mad about it, btw).

also the guy that threw an autistic tantrum because Capcom removed their "Reversal" and made a fuss about it on twitter.

Attached: 1564560167524.png (511x1063, 1.17M)

Imagine calling people combo niggers while defending a game that is just a combo simulator and has no other gameplay value outside of that.

@472707184
>considering DMC5 plays much more like DmC.
Try harder for those (you)'s lad.

Not quite. Yeah, it plays like DmC but not more like it than 4. People think that it plays more like DmC because it plays like it at all but it's still more DMC4 than DmC.

Base DMC5 is downgrade from 3 and 4

Attached: playtime.png (254x121, 54K)

What mods do you use? Gameplay ones, I'm not interested in cosmetics.

he was acting like a fucking manchild on twitter about the fucking reversals, fucking embarrassing that matt had to witness that.

explain

I can't use any cause capcom killed the fucking modding scene with pointless updates that break all the mods instead of releasing new content. so all the modders went back to 4.

Those are absolutely insane expectations.
This fanbase keeps on fucking hyping itself up for failure.
Remember when people thought bloody palace was delayed for co-op?

They already said they stopped working on the game. That could be bullshit but even if they are working on new stuff do they not remember previous special editions?
This shit ain't Resident Evil, Monster Hunter or Street Fighter.

ykno looking at this i would literally pay 60 dollars JUST for the first 3

>instead of patching the mods they just run off to the previous game
If that's true then they weren't interested in modding DMC5 to begin with, they were only using it for recognition.

You guys are delusional.dmc5 is done. They said it won't get dlc. This is not the same as hiding the reveal of a game. They could,be selling season passes to people and keeping hype. Nothing is coming. They never even fixed the obnoxious loading

If the pattern continues then what they're doing is setting up for a Special Edition. Though, I agree that it's not going to be anything that spectacular. Turbo mode, playable Vergil with no new stages and maybe one or two costumes.

MGR is pretty basic

dlc =/= SE
if we're not getting a true vergil campaign then im not buying it

big if true. this sets dmc5 even below dmc3 then.

Based
DMZ5 shit eaters will defend this

I just wanna play Monster Hunter with DMC characters to be honest.

Attached: Reuben.jpg (421x594, 162K)

You control a character in a three-dimensional space so it is L I T E R A L L Y DmC.

I have a question, and I can't believe it took me this long to realize that I should ask it in a dmc thread: in dmc3, when I start my rebellion combo, sometimes Dante kicks the enemy before he starts swinging his sword. Why does this happen and what is the purpose of this rare kick attack? To clarify, this not referring to Dante's barehanded attacks while sword pierce is active, this is just me trying to perform a basic combo.

It's apparently something that happens when you have your back to an enemy, you're using Rebellion (or if Vergil you're using Force Edge), and you're not locking onto an enemy while trying to attack

It's funny because this isn't even a lot of complicated content. a lot of it would just be skins, costumes and ports of older weapons. some more environments reusing the same assets & the same enemies.
we've just come to expect so little from DMC in terms of content compared to other games it's really sad.
now we just think
>oh were meant to play the same 2 hour campaign over and over again. and we don't deserve anything better.

Why is it not documented in the move list? Does it have special properties? Are there any other secret moves in dmc3? I thought the kick might be like the shoulder tackle Dante can do while landing in dmc2.

>More mechanics don't make a better game.
I never said more. I said Bloodborne had ton of half-baked ones. It completely removed blocking. It went a step back when it came to healing and access to customization. It went a step backwards when it comes to world design. It made spell casting builds less accessible and more samey than they already well; they barred on unviable before DLC. It made weapon infusing and upgrading convoluted by introducing blood gems. It had a great new idea in chalice dungeon, which was implemented in the most roundabout way and amounted to fighting duplicate bosses and farming. It reused enemies non-stop. As an RPG with classes and stats it completely fails and would be better as an action game. The whole bloodtinge stat is a complete afterthought. Bloodborne is extremely unpolished.

You don't find these problems in Sekiro, or at least not in that magnitude. With Sekiro there was a clar idea of how it was going to be played and the game grew from there. Bloodborne is the opposite as many important facets, both in gameplay and story went through heavy changes through development until the end of release. If you don't believe me, you should go research on all the cut content of the game, of which there is a lot.

And I want to clarify, I'm not trying to say the game doesn't have its merits, or that it is in no way better than Sekiro.

Vergil when

A little while after the PS5 is out.

TGS announcement

I'm pretty sure what you're doing is throwing Rebellion at the enemy, and when it's impaled, Dante can kick it for more damage.
It is, but given its single year dev time, it's quite good. The gameplay loop of killing as fast as possible while acquiring zandatsu is intact despite its flaws of needing to hold still to change weapons, needing finishers to have satisfying combat, etc.

I'm sure you're saying that DmC is the only game that does that but I don't see how that description doesn't apply to the other games in the series.

>It completely removed blocking.
What it did was shift the focus of the gameplay from defensive to offensive. You are constantly against the wall in BB and it forces you to be more mobile than in DS. Doesn't make it half baked, it makes it balanced differently. Focused on a different style of combat with the same style of gameplay. Same for the other mechanics like spell casting. It's a shift in what is prominent. You can't play it like you would DS or DmnS.

>You don't find these problems in Sekiro
No because it, too, has a completely different emphasis on how it's played. If you played Skr like a Souls game you'd be pretty useless. As a game BB isn't just functional but creative and just because it was being polished longer doesn't make it, I don't know, shall we say not baked all the way(?).

Also, BB isn't the only game to have a lot of leftover ideas that never made it to the final product. DMC1 has a lot of on disc content that was never applied to the final game, but that doesn't make it unpolished, either of them, simply that it took them a bit to find the balance and trim the fat. Skr also has the benefit of coming after BB and DS3 so they already know how to build a game without having as much content that needs to be left out, they have more experience and are more efficient.

im pretty sure that was a joke

The only people who think 4 is better is the retarded combofags. They just want to combo out on the lower level sandbag enemies. They aren't even good at the actual game. All their videos are only on the first few floors of BP, or in the Void for DMC5. Watch the stream Millz did with Dan, he gets his ass kicked and burned through yellow orbs. They have always been a stain on this community.

I just use the CE table

Did the raws for the manga ever come out?

the general feel of 5 like gravity is worse than 3 or 4

Well DMC4 and DmC are on the same level. They would be equally the worst in the franchise if it weren't for DMC2.

heh

Attached: 15873576981.png (268x322, 84K)

honestly hope they adapt the manga this shit would be cool to see animated

3=5>1>wall>4>DmC>2

DMC4fags are delusional, it's not a bad game but it isn't good either.

Attached: 1552441594131.png (880x962, 613K)

>Doesn't make it half baked, it makes it balanced differently.
Let's compare Bloodborne and Sekiro here.

Bloodborne removes blocking, and in its place gives you the most lenient dodge in the series, makes stamina management irrelevant, gives you 20 heals from the start which can be recharged on site, gives you no way to counter stagger as poise was also removed. It does add rally, let's give it that.

Sekiro focuses on blocking, it shifts stamina to be based around it and puts levels on blocking/deflecting, shifts fights to be based around deathblows and not HP, yet introduces many unblockable attacks, as well as plenty of counters for them, it nerfs dodging, but makes it situationally useful and it makes it not affect stamina. It also introduces jumping and grappling. Wall jumping and enemy jumping can serve as an escape when put against a wall, but even then, revives make sure the player cannot get one-shotted or stunlocked to death.

Do you see where I'm going with this? Look at how many things Sekiro actually *puts* in the game as an statement to what it wants the player to do and what the game is going to be like. Bloodborne in comparison introduces very, very little. At best it "refines" and cuts out the fluff, but when it comes to actually progressing the gameplay, as an action game or an RPG it ends up going backwards more often than not. Even its weapons, its saving grace, are render moot by the fact that the basic gameplay didn't change from the Souls standard. It's not just a problem of emphasis.

This is exactly how I rank them as well.

Attached: 1554248557179.png (280x330, 50K)

Um is this post fucking based?!

Was the Nelo Angelo armor a Nightmare weapon this whole time?

DMC5 will be the perfect game once Vergil is playable.

Attached: 026.png (253x347, 234K)

V exists, Dante has 4 levels, three of Nero's devil breakers become useless after he gets devil bringer. A resounding no.

It'll be better but a hypothetically perfect (but probalby impossible DMC) would just bring literally every weapon from the series back and add some customizable/swappable movesets or something.

Perfect? no. And Vergil alone wouldn't do it as he would need his own expansion like DmC got and to let every character including himself be playable in every level to be brought up a few notches as well as turbo, costumes, and an update to shorten load times.

I don't wanna run through the game again with him, he should get his own dlc.

>V exists
>three of Nero's devil breakers become useless after he gets devil bringer
vergil still has reason to be playable

Lmao no it wont.

That has nothing to do with the notion of a perfect DMC5.

Attached: 1560651799141.png (807x857, 754K)

Good taste, 4 shines hardest in Bloody Palace because the actual combat engine and systems are tight as fuck but as a game it's not good. I will say I did enjoy DmC more than I thought I would (moreso with a mod to remove color-coded enemies), and I enjoyed Vergin's Downfall and its own ideas for how Vergil should play.

3=5>1>VD = 4>DmC>2

Not true, the arms are still more powerful in their individual functions than the Bringer's equivalents of them (ie the Buster arm has advantages over the Bringer's grab). The full arm is better as an all-rounder and the power gap isn't too tremendous between the Bringer and its one-function arm equivalent, but it's there.

name some things that were recycled then.

Attached: 1558070369660.jpg (491x552, 75K)

>if the game has vergil that means it's perfect
Yeah, sure

????

>if the game has vergil that means it's perfect
This, but unironically.

reminder that vergil has multiple references to being a playable character in the game's code (along with online bloody palace and divergence) and you can play as a very janky, unfinished vergil with cheat-engine tables

glad you agree

That's just the ally vergil from the credits though?
I guess they have the groundwork already there but that could mean he could get implemented in a year, 10 years or never depending on how plans change.

No, the unfinished Vergil has some player-specific animations like getting frozen by Baphomets and such, situations that don't arise in the credits fights.

I think there really ought to be another wall between DmC and 2, but otherwise yeah I'll agree.

Good, because it was getting pretty nonsensical.

Vergil being kind of OP and using the SS mod for Dante make 3's DMD a lot more fun desu

3's DMD is concentrated homegrown bullshit and Style Switcher breaking the game helps a lot with its entertainment value

Seriously? 5 might've not recycled any any assets that came from itself but half of it is DMC3 and 4 with some V thrown in for good measure.

nigga the main argument was about DMC4 recycling its own content to stretch out an unfinished game, DMC5 has none of that but it has very well used fanservice to please long time fans while also just making these fanservice parts be fun to play. The best example being the boss fight agains the familiars.

yeah dude i love missions 7 and 13

Cuck Pass also confirmed that DmC2 flopped.

Attached: EAbcdKgUEAAUbvc.jpg (512x2048, 159K)

Think about how wasted of an opportunity it was to not have Enzo instead of either of them.

>They never even fixed the obnoxious loading
SSD fixed mine, imagine playing on console

you'd think after getting btfo with "dmc2" within the first twenty seconds of the game's reveal people would have quit trying

>redditnevercry faggot OP insisting 4 is better than 5

my fucking sides, user. 5 is the best in the series, and I'm a die-hard DMC4fag.

>DMCV
secondary detected

Vergil would've been a good daddy if he had a chance.

Huh

You're right, 5 is better.

yo user wtf this happened to me too and saved me a whole playthrough

>as soon as he meets nero he runs away
Doubt

OH, but if Vergil just left the demon tree without cutting it down you people would bitch about that too. He's damned if he stays, damned if he doesn't. He said he'd be back and gave Nero his prized possession.

Attached: yes V is Vergil.webm (914x504, 2.95M)

airhike doesnt give you iframes numbnuts

I unironically agree. None of them have platinums, can beat H&H/DMD, they just live in 4BP and swear DMC4 Vanilla > DMC4SE for 'muh performance'. They're scum who ruin the community's name more than DmCfags ever have.

>could have been back a month earlier but instead stayed in hell fighting dante

the only people who like 4 over 5 are people who watch donguiri guard fly and do tricksword rebellion swings and pandora gatling gun shots. theyre too stupid to realize the absolute nothings thats actually happening. 5 has way more mechanics and moves that being stylish has never been more fun.

You don't happen to have a bigger version of that coatless Vergil, right?

Alright seething samefag, cope.

go to bed Millz

Attached: 1552237308787.png (256x117, 16K)

no u

Attached: IMG_20190803_001214.jpg (1435x423, 61K)

Dante is an attention whore and wanted Vergil all for himself.

Imagine actually thinking this. Bloodborne is GOTD

twitter.com/gibbogame/status/1156897844785102850

FLOP CONFIRMED

>2.5 million in 4 months
>bad

But how can I shitpost if I don't ignore the facts? In all seriousness, DLC is coming, it's just a question of when and what form it will take (one large Special Edition later on or smaller releases in the meantime).

The game sold similarly to RE2, but that game hasn't received much DLC, has it? Is anything rumored to be in the works?

I saw other sources that said DMC already passed 3 million.

6 gorillion*

Not sure I don't follow re news as much but they sold a lot more than dmc im sure.

An extra campaign as well as Vergil Mode for the main campaign would be dope.

That was an estimate
Q1 ended in june so its 2.1 plus 390k is 2,490,000.

Oh, okay.

What about, 'most occurances of the number five in the title'?
Checkmate, athiests.

how would vergil conceptually use those arm blades? i dont think he does anything with them in the boss fight. its not katana like at all. also that arm sheath is silly but i think it was in 4 so ill let it slide

manga translation when

arm sheath was always there.
Maybe he has two now cause he can use doppelganger or ninja theory rubbed off on them.

Attached: vergilgovroom.png (560x636, 357K)

so he'd have two katanas at the same time. if capcom could find a cool fighting style for that, it'd be awesome. double judgment cuts.

He had a nice attack in 4SE where he would slash enemies with both Yamato and Force Edge, so they might bring that back for his DT/both.

I like all DMC games, except 2 and DmC

Attached: 1556066858680.jpg (1111x1920, 795K)

I like all DMC games, even 2 and DmC

Attached: 1563099658243m.jpg (1024x894, 98K)

hey Millz just reminding you that Matt Walker, Hideaki Itsuno and probably the whole DMC team saw your autistic childish rambling on twitter when they removed reversals and your youtube video

Attached: 1550213972949.png (621x875, 322K)

I like all DMC games, except any of them that aren't 2 and DmC.

Attached: DMC2 Dante.jpg (3200x4800, 2.29M)

I dont like all DMC games, only DmC and 2

Attached: 152085947523.png (153x235, 75K)

Unbased

He defended fatbelt so he deserved it lol

All DMC games are shit, except for the one that let's you be the true king if hell!

Attached: tumblr_inline_pnmcloUrIR1ttmkzf_1280.png (591x444, 312K)