All these gorofags unironically believing in his redemption arc

>all these gorofags unironically believing in his redemption arc

Attached: tw11err3aqyy.jpg (872x632, 38K)

>le epic haha redeem the villain he deserves it
Yawn. I blame Undertale for this shit.

>implying Royal wasn't written by women who love how handsome he is and who want to force him into a role he doesn't fit in a story where he doesn't belong

Who cares if he gets redemption or not. I'd like to have an antagonist in the game that isn't a fucking joke.
School Detective Boy spends 90% of his time giving TV interviews, 9% of his time killing people and 1% of his time getting fucked over by pancake cats.
Bald dude barely exists in the game, only appears to give exposition to himself and the window he's talking to.
Yabadabadoo. I don't even remember his deal because he was so fucking boring.

The game is great, but just like the previous entries, the writing for the main story is shit. It has some standout moments, the rest barely reaches average on a good day.

I'm not a Gorofag, but I fully expect a redemption arc because the writing in Persona is garbage.

Attached: kawakami21.jpg (1546x2196, 177K)

This
I'm not hyped for GoodGoro, I'm excited because I hope they will gave us some great antagonist, I don't care for a human enemy, I'd love to finally see some supernatural shit straight from the beginning

I got to the last boss in the Big Bang Burger palace or whatever it's called and then just uninstalled the game a week later. Getting to the final boss of that dungeon was an absolute chore and it killed all motivation I had to play the game. Am I close to the end? Should I just bite the bullet and finish it?

Also, how important are social links in Persona? I pretty much declined every invitation to hang out with my party members because I just wanted to get back to the dungeon crawling aspects of the game.

Big Bang Burger is about 60-70% through the game.
Social links allow you to fuse more persona and give you incredibly overpowered battle abilities. I find it hard to believe you missed this, given that some characters are mandatory to get SL1 on and there's a specific menu for it that lists all possible abilities you would get. So if you really ignored this, you're a straight up retard.

Is there a way to upgrade your social links without doing the cringe inducing parts of the game, like hanging out with your """friends""" or can I upgrade them through battle?

It's a major component of the game. Why would you even pick it up, considering this is common knowledge? You'll get one more post out of me with this weak ass shit bait.

Attached: bored.jpg (300x240, 9K)

>Why would you even pick it up
because dungeon crawling turn based games are fun and the music is good? Is it extremely difficult for you to comprehend that someone might not like an aspect of a game? Don't reply to me then, I don't care.

The social links are a component of the combat and the dungeon crawling. What you're basically saying is that you're playing FF7 but you never switch materia because colored balls are gay. And then you wonder why you died to some random shit boss everyone breezes through. Fucking idiotic.

Autism detected.

Kawakami is one of the ugliest girls in the series.

>And then you wonder why you died to some random shit boss everyone breezes through
Where did I post that?

>I got to the last boss in the Big Bang Burger palace or whatever it's called and then just uninstalled the game a week later. Getting to the final boss of that dungeon was an absolute chore and it killed all motivation I had to play the game
In your first post.
>oh what an absolute chore
Maybe it wouldn't be a chore if you used all the mechanics the game gives you.

Attached: 1506361604689.png (699x702, 901K)

>hanging out with your """friends"""
>thinking this is bad

Attached: 1530242542236.jpg (720x687, 67K)

Atlus has female writers?
If they did we would have seen male romance options for fujos long ago.
FeMC's romance options from P3P were so obviously written by men that I laughed at all of them.

Where is it posted that I died? The reason it was a chore was because it just wasn't a fun palace, it was repetitive and tedious.

They weren't lol

Sorry for making that assumption then, but the rest of your posts are so clinically braindead that I just had to assume that you were struggling against spaceburgerman.

>implying undertale came up with that trope

Naw, Persona is so easy that I don't think I ever struggled except to stay awake.

Well yeah, it's a jrpg. They're not really known for difficulty. Don't know what else you expected.

>Goro is an irredeemably evil monster
>but because he's popular, Atlus will bend over and give him a redemption arc
Disgusting. Fuck Atlus.

Attached: 1361581482305.png (292x331, 86K)

>school festival scene
>Joker and Morgana realize Akechi is lying because he says he only just got his powers, but he understood Morgana speaking months ago
What the fuck? If they noticed him understanding Morgana way back then, why didn't they say or do anything about it? That should have been a huge red flag. They already knew that only Persona-users could hear him, and that someone else was using the Metaverse, and they just didn't fucking think it was a big deal that Akechi can hear him???
It would have made more sense for someone, at the end of the school festival, to say something about pancakes and make Joker remember that conversation and realize then and there that he had heard Morgana speak.

Attached: 1421903510081.png (219x273, 77K)

The fifth palace is easily the worst of the game and is an absolute fucking drag but its followed up by an excellent sixth palace. You just muscled through the lowest point of the game, don't stop now.

The seeds were already there since the original P5. Also Goro has always been fujobait in a waifu simulator so I guess it makes sense from a marketing perspective

Shinjiro romance is 100% written by a woman. I bet the millions I do not have.

Attached: 1289968320409.jpg (900x510, 500K)

The idea is that they never trusted him fully from that point forward and expected betrayal. You played the game, right?

What does that have to do with what I posted?
My problem isn't with them not trusting him, my problem is that the reason they give for knowing he lied makes no sense. It suggests they knew he was a Persona-user all the way back during the TV station strip and did absolutely nothing about it until they caught him lying about it. Him understanding Morgana was the red flag, him lying about when he got his Persona is meaningless, because knowing he had a Persona back then should have set off alarm bells all by itself.

The gender of the writer is irrelevant. It's all about following the manual. The Persona franchise is still a guy thing though