Preorder the definitive edition faggot

preorder the definitive edition faggot

Attached: 1631847665956.png (700x618, 1000K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/B3iWbVY4SB5bRCGSKLrXng/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay, if you insist. I didn't play it on PS4 anyways.

don't call me a faggot

I already did. It's $50 instead of $60 on Amazon right now if anyone is interested.

No.

Nah, I have Sx OS installed. Free games, just like on my expensive gaming PC.

I'm hyped though

Thanks, user. Got it preordered.

I'm gonna try to finish the rest of the series before 11 comes out on the switch.

sorry but i am not a gamer

Fuck off shitch shill

After nude mode for switch released.

I hope it was worth waiting 2 years to play it for you. I already played it 3 times, one on normal, one on all the limitations, and one speed run.

>"buy [game]!"
I've always wondered what's the point of threads like these. You're not even expressing an opinion, you're just telling people to spend money.
I also find the idea of paid shills still a bit hard to believe, so I don't think you're getting money out of this either.
Doesn't it bother you that you're basically working without any reward?

Did her hymen regenerate since she got turned smol?

Already did but I still want the extra stuff on PC.

semen cerebellum detected

I don't disagree with you but if you're going to put it that way, think of this
if you find paid shills hard to believe then could you really reason this to be work?

Is there any kind of preorder incentive?
If so, I will preorder it one day before release.

Im ok with the pc version

Attached: Dragon Quest XI Screenshot 2019.08.02 - 18.43.06.54.jpg (3840x2160, 1.77M)

Why just one day? It won't be able to ship to you by release day.

maximum comfy

Attached: Dragon Quest XI Screenshot 2019.07.28 - 15.09.34.53.jpg (3840x2160, 1.93M)

Attached: Dragon Quest XI Screenshot 2019.07.28 - 16.38.04.41.jpg (3840x2160, 2.86M)

This is one of those games I definitely would have gotten on PC and streamed to my Chromebook since it was turnbased but since its coming to Switch I'll probably just nab that version desu

Attached: Dragon Quest XI Screenshot 2019.07.27 - 16.25.38.60.jpg (3840x2160, 3.27M)

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.07.25 - 19.06.02.45.jpg (3840x2160, 3.73M)

Hotto and Phnom Nom (?) were peak asian RPG towns.
DQXI in general has GOAT tier towns, Heliodor and Puerto Valor are just as good.

Already played on PC imagine actually paying to play games at 720p lmao

what was added in the new version?

various fixes like a speed up combat option
party members in the overworld
new voice options to turn off VA or use japanese VA
3 soundtrack options
10 new mini dungeons and a new super boss
all the content from the 3DS version
new post game quest
new quests for each party member
transmog
and a shit ton more

Sound like bullshit

Horii pretty much said his options was content parity but all platforms are released the same day or make the last version the definitive edition for the west since it was delayed for so long.
There is a chance it will come to other platforms, maybe not PC, but as a new release.

>if you find paid shills hard to believe then could you really reason this to be work?
I suppose not.
"Wasting your time" instead of "working" probably sounds a bit more logical.

I dunno why I still haven't finished. Still have to beat the REAL bad guy for real this time.

>3 soundtrack options
>3
Orchestral, midi and...?

Dragon Quest 8
theres just straight up and option for use that ost instead

I’m going to get the game anyway but is it the full orchestrated soundtrack or just battle and field theme?

Full orchestra

fucking sick. I played the game back on ps4 and loved it (even the ost)

I started playing 11 for PS4 two days before the definitive edition was announced.
Damn I was mad.

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (688x851, 133K)

What platforms are the definitive addition on? Will the content be exclusive or available as DLC?

Switch. Only available on Nintendo Switch.

Exclusive with a chance of it coming to other systems later as a new $60 port

I am not interested in the downgraded port

Attached: 1563941655820.jpg (1280x1440, 1.47M)

Already played it and it was average. I'll pass.

c-c-c-cuu... c-c-cuuunnn...

Grass

I already bought the pc version
Though, if I sell my copy of CTR: MTX I could probably double dip

>OMG THE BIGGEST RPG OF MY SYSTEM
>I WILL ZOOM ON THE GRASS FOR 150 HOURS

what did he mean by this?

Don't you call me a faggot, faggot.

No. But I'll get it on day one.

god damn can't the just drop a dlc or a patch? is this the fucking 90s

They can, bit they would have to cut the orchestral music put since they wpuld have to pay for it.

I already told you I'm going to wait for them to release this stuff on other platforms or until they confirm it won't come. I really don't want to play this game with shitty graphics when there is a perfectly better place to play extra content while also making it look as good as possible.

no.

If i was gonna get DQ, I'd get it on PC and put the better music in and some other mods.

Attached: 31-1541296477-416870424.jpg (1920x1080, 380K)

Jessica is hotter than jade

Yes but at the same time the pc version isnt where japan is

Why would they do that for a multi-platform game?

Have you had your eyes checked recently?

Is anyone else disgusted when ugly games try to look good? As a PC gamer with a desktop that isn't shit, console games that try to mimic true graphics just ruin the game for me. At every turn I'm thinking
>I'm supposed to be impressed by this shitty grass that doesn't even react to my presence?
>those rock textures that are high-res are supposed to make the game look good when a tree 10 feet away is a sprite?
Honestly, I'd prefer if both those images looked much simpler. It's a fucking joke, it's like playing dark souls expecting a challenge and all you get are a bunch of i-frame pseudo qtes

they're making fun of you for being so obsessed about it

Oh sorry let me explain since you seem kind of thick. The difference in quality isn't limited to the grass. By the way, I didn't post that comparison either.

>a speed up combat option
>transmog
How conviiiiiieeeeeeennnient. You must really like these features IF YOU'RE CANCER

Attached: 1375827545562.gif (300x168, 962K)

Because gooks are still 20 years in the past.

*nips

I didn't mention grass. I was talking about that user (you) being obsessed with the downgrades period. That grass pic isn't the only one being spammed.

when you get 20 years old and a better tits, then we may talk.

>anime artstyle
>realistic shaders

cringe
shouldve been cell shaded like wind waker and not this gradient trash like wind waker hd

tojos*

Or just wait for the definitive edition features to come to pc/ps4 and grab it for like $20.
Not today nintendo.

Sadly there's not enough lewds of her

cel shading as it is, is Shit, and and something on par with FighterZ is complicated.

You think it's just one guy that cares about it being downgraded? I don't plan to buy it again for my Switch but, I have to question them not only calling it a definitive version but also limiting it to a single platform. They made a big deal about the art and graphics themselves after all.

is there a cunny edition?

>You think it's just one guy that cares about it being downgraded?
I think it's a pretty safe assumption to make
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/B3iWbVY4SB5bRCGSKLrXng/

Orchestral, midi and a custom beatboxed/rapped version by asap rocky.

The PC version is really only useful to me as a background maker.

Attached: 20190802163943_1.jpg (3840x2160, 2.71M)

I've never played a DQ game except for that spinoff on the GB where the monsters follow you around on the world map and shit. What's the gameplay like? What's the main combat mechanic?

that's just the main game