The absolute state of BFV

the absolute state of BFV
>after all this time since release there are only 11 maps (there were 8 at release)
>EA spamming you with offers to buy cosmetic shit for real money
>no working anti-cheat on PC, on at least half the servers at least one raging aimbotter not getting detected, many more ESP users who never get reported
>EA going into SHUT IT DOWN mode and locking/removing every single thread about rampants cheats on their forums
>no private servers allowed

If I didn't get this trash for free I'd be furious, still funny seeing EA at pretty much its lowest point

Attached: bfv.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Happy I jumped ship on this game. Tried out the beta, knew from the start it would crash and burn. It just didn't feel like a proper Battlefield game, and I always had a feeling the whole "free dlc" selling point was hollow. EA always manages to fuck it up and jew you.

The real problem is the maps. Battlefield worst problem has always been the maps, but V just takes the cake really.

i like it

I forgot this game existed until I saw this thread

I like it too. Game is quite fun and shooting is great. Only problem is, lack of content, maps mostly. The new map is a nice one but small.

Like the every BF game, give it a year or two, and then everyone gonna like it, even OP. Then we will all be bithing about BF6. Like with Bf3 and Bf4 and BF1...

I didn't said I like Bf1 user, just saying how people like you act. Every bf is the same story. Personaly, aside from the graphics and easter eggs, bf1 wasn't that good. Random bullets killed it for me.

12 maps, there are 12 conquest maps user

>Like with Bf3 and Bf4 and BF1...
Only BF4 was liked two years after its release, not BF3 and BF1.

That's what happen when game developers try to push kike shit, they have lost the plot and also my money.

>cheaters everywhere
>uuuh no the real problem is lack of maps
lol. Cheaters ruin every fucking game now. I can't believe Battlefield is like this. This is supposed to be the AAA FPS game on PC and it just sucks.

bf is still trash surprise surprise
play titanfall instead. oh wait, its dead for pcfags

So play on console then. Battlefield is always far more populated on consoles as well.

Yea, i only liked bf4 after the dlc. Im hoping bfv will have enough content by the time the pacific theater rolls up.
Also, why is al sudan still not playable anyways? Marita is fine but i feel like the map has a lot of annoying chokepoints, Al Sudan is supposed to be a big map so im glad for that. Mercury is pretty fun though.

Don't own a console right now. Gonna buy a switch in the future but have no interest in playing console shooters

it must be hard being chinese

Cheaters were always a BIG issue within the BF mp. It was just that before they used basic editions, being out of premium servers, so in case they got banned they would lose little to none money (5-10$).
Now that there is no "premium filter" the majority of the player base gets to see reality.
Also BF V is a trainwreck. Dice is full of lies and i hope no one trusts´em with their next release

>Al Sudan
That map is weird. It is like never on the normal map pool, I swear to god.

i never played on it

>untold stories of ww2
>fake girl commando campaign
meanwhile medal of honor underground had a campaign focusing on an actual female war hero almost 2 decades ago.

Opinion: BF3, 4 and 1 are all great, BF5 isn't

Did fighters ever get unnerfed? Their ammo capacity got fucked which made it impossible to down bombers quickly and their explosive subweapons might as well have been water balloons.

BF1 is boring as fuck

Can I disable female skins? Only way I'm buying the game.

>This is supposed to be the AAA FPS game on PC and it just sucks.
EA and DICE haven't been able to achieve this for years, user, if you got hoodwinked by what they should be doing you deserve it.
AAA shooters on PC are just as cancerous as they are on consoles. Stick with PC only games from smaller devs and you're much less likely to get burned. I know they aren't perfect but I've gotten hundreds of hours of enjoyment out of games like RS2 Vietnam and Insurgency than anything from EA or Activision over the years.

>BF1 is boring as fuck
Nothing beats BF1 Operations

The game was shit even in the beta, everything just felt off never mind the other bullshit surrounding the game

Opinion: Battlefield went to shit the moment it jumped to consoles.

3 and 4 were pretty good, but already showing troubling signs of casualization and appeal to consolefags. 1 is just garbage with horrible shit gunplay.

Any thought on that WWII Battlefield-like? I can’t remember what it’s called, had “Hell” in the name.

BF4 is only good now, BF3 is dead, BF1 is shit,

Hell Let Loose? I'm not sure yet user, I haven't bought it myself. Sounds promising and better than a AAA for sure but I limit the amount of early access shooters I'm willing to play. I'm sure I'll check it out eventually.

Don’t even get me started on the abuse of grenades in that game.

I got it for free for Christmas from my brother. He bought it twice so we could play together. It's horrible and he's still pissed. $240 leafbucks for a 1/4 finished game with expensive microtransactions

>BF1
>great
You have to be 18 to post here, user.

That’s the one. I’ll keep an eye on it.

Do it, user. I don't often feel burned by buying a game from a small dev studio, even if it's not great, so long as I enjoy the gameplay enough to get my money out of it and support a team that isn't just trying to get between me and my money at all times.

I've had more fun with Conan Exiles, Tarkov, Hunt Showdown, and Squad than I've had with any AAA game in many years.

Attached: 393380_20190801180830_1.png (1920x1080, 3.4M)

I shudder to think what the industry would be like if more people were like us and stopped buying games on hype and promise when games like the ones you and I mentioned are out there.

Attached: 1527521258707.jpg (1024x749, 103K)

I enjoyed the shit out of 1. I wouldn't touch 5, dice are retarded. I'm not sure they'll ever recover,

>Every new game they claim BF has more destruction than ever
>still a complete shitshow and with each game there is less destruction

BF peaked with Bad Company 2.

I really wish they would bring back the 2142 franchise.

tried this recently after enjoying bf4 and even bf1. loaded in and got killed by people whose models were literally invisible, checked the internet and this has been a problem for multiple weeks and they even released a patch within the timespan that didn't fix it and didn't try to. uninstalled the game after that, blatant cashgrab kakafest that only people with no self-worth would play

Hell Let Loose. Best current WW2 game imo. It's a good middle ground between mil sims like Arma and arcades like Battlefield. But get a mic

Attached: HLL.jpg (1920x1080, 1.56M)