Anyone else unable to remember the last time they went 24 hours without playing Video games?

Anyone else unable to remember the last time they went 24 hours without playing Video games?

Attached: 907DDED4-65BA-4412-A26E-95B7095A30B4.jpg (545x362, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone remember when they went 24 hours without worrying about something?

Anyone else remember the last time they were able to play a video game for longer than 30 minutes?

I went 2 months when my mum threw me out, it was bad. But also great feeling when I got my hands on the controller again, made me realize I how important games are to me

I miss drinking, when I used to drink just enough to go into "don't give a shit about anything" mode but not feel horrible afterwards
of course I had to go get hooked on it and pretty much rob myself of the ability to drink in the future

>working
>I need some free time
>doing nothing
>I should be productive
Fuck this

When I had sex

Can't remember the last time I played vidya
Also this

Today

I only play vidya on weekends because i'm too drained from wageslaving during the week.

Attached: DsS13NOU4AYoMTn.jpg_large.jpg (1680x945, 129K)

probably elementary. But worry is a natural human emotion.

What kind of a man are you? Crack a beer and enjoy yourself

>I'm bored, I should play something
>God dammit there's nothing to play, I just wonder what Yea Forums is up to, maybe I'll see some decent recommendations
>FUck there's nothing but FOTM, games that haven't been released yet, and shitposting
>I'm bored, I should play something

Yeah for real. Don't be a pussy, man. Just drink.

Haven't played a video game in almost three months. Before that, I hadn't played a video game since BoTW came out. I have no idea why I keep coming back to this board.

Attached: 25.jpg (832x1200, 230K)

I only play videogames on Fridays and just two hours.

You may aswell just rope yourself now and be done with it

au contrair

Beer is for literal pansy men who need to compensate for their imasculinity, if you don't drink hard liquor like lahey does then you should kill yourself

I can, it was Sundayish. I'm the biggest pussy when it comes to hangovers so I just dozed in bed all night/day with a GSL playlist on my computer

Attached: 1542035032028.jpg (480x646, 81K)

I did. I was married, it was horrible.

Probably a couple of weeks ago. Some days I go to work, go out, get home around 10 and just surf the net for an hour before bed.

I used to work 12hour shifts for 4days and 4days free, so yeah, I had those kind of days.
Ive quit that job 4 days ago, gonna start a new one on monday, no 12h shifts, just regular hours. Hope it works out.

Attached: file.png (941x915, 140K)

>co-worker asks if I play video games
>"Y-yeah"
>I literally only play boomer WPRGs like Morrowind, PS:T, Arcanum, VTMB, etc.
>the only other things I play are Pokemon and Ace Attorney
>co-worker doesn't even know what Fallout 2 is

Attached: boomer wojak.jpg (550x550, 32K)

Haven't played a game since DMC5, I sometimes casually play Stardew Valley

I miss good games

Attached: LJfKUlf.jpg (639x475, 18K)

Wow are you 13, user?

Frogposting faggot.

Was in hospital for a few days a couple of months ago, didn’t realise beforehand how fucking boring those places are

>laying in bed
>randomly feel the need to make myself nervous
>decide to Google stuff about the universe ending and scary facts about the universe and shit like that
>give myself a borderline panic attack
>still not fully out of the 'holy shit I'm going to die' mindset
Why did I do that

I haven't played vidya since tuesday

You work to cover the expenses and prepare yourself for retirement

I'm not sure if there has ever been such a time

Oh, yeah. I mean play games a lot, but every now and then I just won't play anything for like 2 or 3 days for whatever reason.

Now this, THIS right here, I am having trouble remembering.

youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA

What's it like to live such an easy life?

>I miss drinking, when I used to drink just enough to go into "don't give a shit about anything" mode

i hate that feeling. i like to drink to stop myself from overthinking shit and just be in the moment at social events, and also because i love the taste of whiskey.

Vidya's good for ignoring the fact I'm a NEET that's going nowhere in life with a family that doesn't like me, however going a day without them isn't hard, you can also use the internet to do it.
Also stop frogposting you fag.

did a thing in an alaska cannery, worked 20 hours hard labor every day for about 20 days out of 30 day period. it was pretty hard but we did get breaks every 2 hours with good snacks, met some cool people. but fuck i'd rather kill myself than do something like that again.

Yes, yesterday and for a week before that, while I was out camping.

Attached: 1449819543378.png (1507x1547, 4M)