Splatoon 3

what do you guys want for splatoon 3 if it is ever development?
any new weapons? stage theme? splatfest theme? new clothing? gamemodes? etc?

Attached: D7wHHBvXoAAq8X9.jpg (1200x1200, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhcy6Q9ObPs
youtube.com/watch?v=vAf-lY_sbbE
youtube.com/watch?v=YIdFmJ6mCmU
youtube.com/watch?v=3Dh4ay5gdEk
taadd.com/chapter/SplatoonVol2Ch45/1087443-5.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't want an ugly nigger and an ugly mutt to be the idols this time

I dont want a splatoon 3
I didnt want 2 to begin with. 1 only worked because of the gamepad. 2 controlled like absolute ass with joycon gyro, too small of a thing to do good accurate gyro aim with, and the wifi chips too bad to use handheld mode for splatoon. Plus Nintendo dropped the ball on Switches online (no ethernet in dock, bad wifi chip, awful servers/coding) so the game just wasnt fun online.
If they do a 3 just make the game playable for fucks sake. Give me a better way to control it and make the online fucking work

I want good teammates.

Nude squids

>if it is ever development?
SPlatoon is easily one of the biggest new IP's Nintendo has made, reaching about Zelda tier in popularity. They're busy with Animal Crossing for now but this is far from the last we'll see of the franchise.

What I want is
>Menu to now be Squid using smartphone
>Customizable room/apartment in which you can decorate, put trophies/rankings, change cloth, hang favorite weapons and so on
>Expand on Salmon Rum
>Mr. Grizz main villain of story
>More lore stuff
>Salmonid's new playable race
>Community servers

fuck you

Why didn't you mention the persistent map? That was 2s biggest loss

I think it would be cool for the player customization to have a "personality" option, that gives your squid different animations and voice clips.

>Dedicated servers
>actual cloud saves lol
>Octavio not to be the antagonist for the 3rd time step off old man the future is now

Kill yourself.

Salmonoids wouldn't work they live in water

>Customizable room/apartment
why do people want apartments in splatoon so badly?

Dilate

Because they show it to you I guess

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 1.38M)

the option to switch to splat 1 and 2's OST will be nice, and assuming it comes to switch then the ability to port over your character from 2 to 3. a splatmatch (team deathmatch) mode, and an endless/solo mod fro salmon run. also more legwear options AND NO REGION EXCLUSIVE GEARS

I thought that was real for a moment, fuck you.

>>Salmonid's new playable race
Disgusting. Splatoon is for cephalopods only.

Attached: cuttlefish.jpg (800x600, 49K)

Finally, a proper thread. Took you people long enough.
I'm hoping for dedicated servers, a tickrate of at least 32, mode-specific maps (e.g. Ancho-V being only available in Splat Zones), and a significant rework to weapon balance, especially for specials.
Story-wise, I want more of a focus on pre-existing characters than new ones, and for Off the Hook to not split up.

Attached: DrU6ybJX4AI2_Wa.jpg orig_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1.jpg (2039x2894, 3.16M)

>compound bow
oh please let that be a thing. bows and crossbows pleases my autism

Attached: wq.jpg (960x640, 155K)

Didn't Splatoon 2 even phase out songs as they added new ones? I got kind of tired of hearing that Celtic Rock band with the cute betta girl (male)

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.3M)

The whole "Water kills Squids" thing are made up localizations specifically used to describe gameplay and hammer in that water is a death zone while playing.

In Japan the squids are fine with water and have many lines involving bathing, going to pools and so on.

Two squid male singers this time. One of them black

Source? Because Nogami in an interview pretty much confirms that water is lethal to Inklings, and even provides an explanation for why.

>Finally, a proper thread. Took you people long enough
Y'know you could have made one this entire time. No one needs to hold your hand.

smelly LoL memes aside I kind of wish Splatoon would do "Neon" stages with flourescent ink and blacklight fields. They really didn't push the envelop very much in ink regards, They used the single player sparkly ink for a new years event and then metallic gold/silver for the final one and that was kind of it aside from the occasional weird color.

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.4M)

>In Japan the squids are fine with water and have many lines involving bathing, going to pools and so on.
Maybe it's transparent ink

Inklings can't live in water anymore because their bodies are ink based. That's why they fought with Octolings over land when the water levels rose again. The manga does make some comics about them just not being able to swim though.

Attached: file.png (1000x750, 1003K)

Do that while another thread is running and you're likely to get yours deleted because the mods think "general".

Attached: tumblr_o3z9bbKinL1v6p8bso1_raw.jpg (700x700, 291K)

Because people enjoy the Inkopolis aesthetic and want to see the full extent of it.

Oh yeah, fair.

I mean, it does kind of make sense. I always imagined that the issue was that Inklings and Octolings were sort of semi-permeable to water, hence why they could swim in ink.

I don't want to scour the internet for Japanese translations so here's a video that sorta goes over it.

Start from 3:50 and keep watching until he reaches that Japanese translation.
youtube.com/watch?v=vhcy6Q9ObPs

>best map didn't return

This place looked super chill for an apartment complex

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.78M)

>Gnoggin

Attached: mike.png (854x479, 497K)

This map was crazy all thanks to how tight it was. You could easily lose the lead by not paying attention to any potential sneaky squids coming up through the gratings.

I don't give a shit about e-drama faggotry and it provides sources without me painstakingly have to go over Japanese dialogue.

As long as the sources are there literally who cares who provides it.

I want something that isn't a soulless rehash with reused assets like 2

I watched that segment of the video just for you. And what do you know, the Japanese dialogue doesn't mention interacting with water in any meaningful fashion; it certainly doesn't say water isn't lethal. It's pointless anyway considering Nogami himself, series director, confirmed in an interview that water is lethal in some extent to Inklings/Octolings.

8v8

>More things to customize besides your appearance, like a bedroom
>More substantial singleplayer, something on the level of Octo Expansion at the least
>Expansion of Salmon Run
>More than two idols, let them rotate in and out to give the mandatory intro briefings more spice
>More world building

I think that's about it

Attached: 4c8a016f41e0f4ceee16f09e27851696.jpg (682x1200, 196K)

>soulless
opinion discarded

Museum d'Alfonsino, Mahi-Mahi, and Saltspray Rig were all better.

Online that actually fucking WORKS

> THREE TEAM TURF WARS
> Just to throw a curve ball, new squid idols are a male J-pop group (or grunge to fit the inevitable wasteland theme of Splatoon 3)
> Splatfests give you a choice of three sides instead of two

He figured out that the bigger the pectoral muscle is on a squid, the stronger the spray power. Marinas pectorals are pretty big, she could spray farther than anyone.

I can't believe we got Albacore over the return of Mahi-Mahi. Albacore is the worst stage in the game, even Blackbelly is better.

I'll still remember it for the Autobot v Decepticon splatfest where me and some other guy I was teamed with developed opening strategy and it was done just through repetition of playing the map and booyahs.

>More than two idols, let them rotate in and out to give the mandatory intro

Here's how I'd do it:Marina,Pearl,Marie, and Callie have started a new band together along with two new characters. You get two of them randomly paired together for the starting news, with the splatfests having a pre-determined pair

>if it is ever development?
Splatoon 2 sold a bit more than 9 million copies. There will be a Splatoon 3, just not for the switch.

Social hub
More single player content
Coop content

You really think they're going to wait at least 5 years for another Splatoon?

At the very least 32mhz online.
Octo-expac quality singleplayer.
Salmon run slightly upgraded but stays mostly the same.
All gear has swappable main abilities.
Bring back Kraken, but nerf it.
Lobby contains actual players, instead of npcs with player gear (make it a psudeo mmo!)
Idols have instruments, preferably electric guitar and drums.
More movement options like the dualie dodgeroll (paintbrush polevault, roller charge, blaster rocket-jump, etc.)

Keep Marina and Pearl, they've become really endearing. But let the other splatoon bands get their occasional time in the limelight. It would be amazing if Wet Floor, Ink Theory, or Bottom Feeders headlined the occasional splatfest with a live concert in whatever version of the Plaza we're getting.
At the very least, giving them an actual ingame presence would be appreciated.

Attached: file.png (1280x1280, 2.55M)

well the same team works on animal crossing so we won't see any word on it until after the new AC is out

I'll always be bitter about Albacore because i lost a x100 match there

I think the honor of worst stage goes to Shellendorf Institute.

Yes, the same team is doing Animal Crossing which comes out next year. We won't see Splatoon 3 for a while. You're also forgeting that Nintendo does this exact shit with Mario Kart and Smash Bros.

Yeah probably, the team who does Splatoon also does AC

If Nintendo feels like doing the smart thing we'll get a spin-off in the meantime

I want something that replace Salmon Run. Not that I dislike SR, but I'd prefer something new if it's to spend hundred of hours in it.
It could still be a horde mode, but where you need to advance in the map? I would love to see more plateforming in Splatoon.

more squid metal
youtube.com/watch?v=vAf-lY_sbbE

I recall him saying something along the lines of Ceph "skin" actually being a thin membrane that facilitates their free transformation to and from their Squid/Octo form, but that the same membrane either rapidly dissolves in water or is permeable by water, causing their ink bodies to leak out.
Either way it's pretty grizzly. I wonder how they deal with thunderstorms.

Attached: file.png (800x1000, 989K)

The Splatoon team also handles Animal Crossing. Splatoon 3 development will likely be on the backburner for at least a year after AC is released, so they can give it continual support. But I'm not resentful or anything. AC deserves the attention.

Attached: 1563585430163.jpg (500x500, 38K)

I'm hoping Chaos' victory will result in more Metal Pearl.
youtube.com/watch?v=3Dh4ay5gdEk

I doubt it will take them 5 years. I'd be surprised to not see Splatoon 3 out the door by 2024, even with AC still being developed. And I doubt it won't be a Switch title.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. Osmosis literally dissolves their body on a cellular level. Gruesome, but it makes sense.

I doubt that, I think Splatoon is gonna be a 1 title per generation type of deal.

They just go inside. Only very sudden torrential downpours would cause issues, probably; most storms give pretty obvious warnings to their presence.
That being said tsunamis and hurricanes are probably even more devastasting for them considering their weakness to water.

We'll have to see. If they're going to do that I think they're going to resupport Splatoon 2; it'd be pretty foolish to have the game receive no updates for 4 years with no alternative in sight.

>Splatoon 1
>Ink mines kill on contact
>Splatoon 2
>Ink mines don't kill even if you stack two of them on top of each other
>Splatoon 1 you can hide in walls with the ninja squid
>Splatoon 2 it doesn't work
They need to buff everything instead of nerfing everything. They overbalanced the sequel, so splatoon 2 has to really up the crazy weapons.

Attached: sad.gif (500x281, 1.23M)

My personal headcanon is that it's primarily Salt Water that causes their dissolution. That would make sense from a gameplay perspective of dying when falling into water on most stages that have it while also subverting an otherwise glaring incompatibility with Earth's basic water cycle otherwise.

I never even played the first Splatoon (outside of the single player campaign) and I miss the specials.

How about starting with fix matchmaking and allow us to play ranked with friends?

I really hope we get a proper singleplayer campaign, 2's was so disappointing and OE was too short and not unique enough.

>we need to buff everything because of one sub weapon and one ability
No, fuck off. Splatoon 2 is one of most balanced shooter that exist and 3 just need to follow it's footsteps.

More customization and QoL features. Give us the ability to modify things like background music, match colors for each team, match timer, adjust scale on how quickly players can earn specials, be able to turn specials off or have them always charged, being able to turn abilities off, player health modifiers, custom ruleset slots for the above that can be named, saved and shared, able to set more than 2 spectators, being able to pick random modes and set weapon to random either together or separately in addition to being able to pick random stages. Give us the ability to create our own private Salmon lobbies with being able to pick the map, customize the weapons, difficulty level, wave types, whether the weapons swap out, are random or are static and such. Give us the ability to set our weapon as random in public game modes, have matchmaking options to set whether to prioritize local players or worldwide like other games do

>>Splatoon 1 you can hide in walls with the ninja squid
No you can't

>Splatoon 2 is one of most balanced shooter that exist
Kensa SSP and its two shot MPU capability would like a word.

Attached: tilted muffin.jpg (1536x2048, 406K)

>Splatoon 2 is one of the most balanced shooter that exist

Attached: 32.jpg (465x542, 55K)

super mario sunshine

PC release because fuck playing shooters using toys

It can have as much words as it can, that's not going to change anything.
Great load of argument, faggot.

I'M NOT A GNELF

Attached: DhN8S51UwAA8wZ2.jpg (2048x2048, 453K)

Nothing wrong with gyro aiming

Most weapons being worthless or directly inferior counterparts to actually viable weapons is not good balance by any stretch of the imagination.

All I want are male hairstyles that look good. I play female in 2 purely because every single hair option for males is terrible, even for male octolings.

fuck off

>joycon gyro, too small of a thing to do good accurate gyro aim with
Pro controller exists

>not liking the Afro

Attached: 1563532748975.jpg (1000x1000, 64K)

I don't want it. Enjoyed S2 but ultimately the new weapons killed it for me. I hate dualies, I hate brellas, etc. Hell I hate MPU as well

Attached: Bo-bobo.PNG.png (648x486, 272K)

>Most weapons being worthless
Straight up false, I've seen every weapon being used, on every version of the game since I started playing and none of them was worthless.
>directly inferior counterparts to actually viable weapons
Being inferior doesn't make them unviable by any means.
And even if both of those points were true, it's still more balanced than any shooter available right now since you don't mention any weapon being overpowered or dominating the meta by itself.

>Straight up false, I've seen every weapon being used, on every version of the game since I started playing and none of them was worthless.
Carbon, Squeezer, Squiffer, E-Liter, the current Tri-Slosher, etc. just to name a few. Using them is borderline throwing and there is literally no point to use them over other weapons in their classes. Anyone using them would be much more effective using actually good weapons.
>Being inferior doesn't make them unviable by any means.
There's a reason the stock Dualie Squelchers never get used over the Custom Dualie Squelchers unless it's a kid who has no idea what he's doing in B rank. There's a reason the N-Zap '83 is one of the least used weapons in the game while the N-Zap '85 is one of the most common. Hint: it's not because people think one looks cooler than the other.
>And even if both of those points were true, it's still more balanced than any shooter available right now since you don't mention any weapon being overpowered or dominating the meta by itself.
K E N S A S P L A T T E R S H O T P R O

>Single player mode with quality comparable or above that of Octo Expansion
>Inklings, Octolinks and Salmonids all playable, but with their own different social 'quirks', sectors in town and clothing styles.
>More weapon types and stages of course
>Co-Op mode similar to Salmon Run but better and with more variety
>Voice-chat isn't locked to phone apps and ridiculous setups
>Custom music playlists that you can edit to play on certain stages, a-la Smash

Given this bitch's existence, how likely are Nautilings?

Attached: confirmednautilus.png (604x599, 631K)

Dunno. Nogami never said anything about it.

The splatoon bands love them their exotic sea creatures. It will probably just be Inklings and Octolings that are playable. Salmonids if the timeline corrupts enough.

>K E N S A S P L A T T E R S H O T P R O
Is it really that OP? I just like the Booyah Bomb special

It's been literally the most used weapon for the past few months and with enough MPU can kill people in two shots if they're not at 100% full health. Its kit is also god-like.

splattershot pro in general is bad
splattershot pro + main power up is an affront to god
kensa splattershot pro + main power up is literally on par with fisting yourself and then flipping God off with liquid shit still all over your hand

In conjunction with enough Main Power Up, it can two-tap anyone who's so much as breathed in a mere droplet of enemy ink, or so I've heard.

>hurr we're not going to put in all the music for matches despite them being in the shitty last-minute rhythm game
>durr you can't play Salmon Run whenever you want
>turr you can't play League alone
>murr Octolings don't get multiple hairstyles
>gurr we're releasing more Squidkid reskins
>jurr buff duelies nerf other weapon buff duelies nerf other weapon buff duelies buff duelies
>wurr lock voice chat to phone app
I fucking hate the Splatoon devs.

I want it to be on Nintendo's next console. The series doesn't need more content any time soon.

BOY
IDOLS

>Using them is borderline throwing and there is literally no point to use them over other weapons in their classes. Anyone using them would be much more effective using actually good weapons.
You could have said sooner you were that kind of person, I could have ignored you sooner. Stop blaming the game for your lack of skill.
>b-b-but there's a reason..
Some weapons have a better loadout than others, and? If your only definition of "unviable" is "it could be better", sure.
>K E N S A S P L A T T E R S H O T P R O
Writing like a retard is not an argument, and crying about a weapon like that just makes you look like a shitter.

And again you can't name a single example of a game more balanced, which is the important point here, so stop wasting my time.

Attached: NIGGA, YOU GAY.jpg (400x341, 87K)

Wouldn't be surprised if this happened because of fujos.

So you're not even going to attempt to refute anything I said. Good day to you.

I hate to butt in, but it sounds like you're a fucking retard. "Some weapons are straight up worse than others in their class" is not a statement dependent upon skill.
> some weapons have better loadouts than others
> therefore, it is purely a downgrade to use the weapons with worse loadouts
> but it's not unviable lol
"Something with a straight upgrade that gets you all the benefits with less downsides" is damn near the definition of unviable.

Holy shit, that bow is sexy as fuck. I need it.

More robust single-player. That's what I get it for mostly tbqh

I'm personally expecting a boyband next game with guest appearances by the other idols periodically.

comfy customization and it's from the devs of animal crossing, so I'm sure they'd do it justice

I want whoever fucked Haunt dead. Seriously, fuck them. They turned my favorite ability from Splatoon 1 into a fucking joke.

Marina has a human fetish and its getting out of control!

>chaos reigns supreme in S3
>Diss-Pair becomes the new face of Inkopolis
I am okay with this.

>You could have said sooner you were that kind of person, I could have ignored you sooner. Stop blaming the game for your lack of skill.
what does that have to do with what he said

>brought back Towers
>brought back Camp
>brought back Dome
>but didn't bring back Heights and Resort

Attached: 1561502717434.jpg (720x720, 93K)

Adds another welcoming layer of 'tism.

Based

Echolocator needs to come back. If only one special can return for Splat 3, it needs to be echolocator.

Cute idols(male)

Attached: 1557010224981.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

so /ink/ can go
>what if my woomy/veemo visited your apartment all sweaty after a game of turf war haha just curious xDDDD

BROTHERS IN THE DARK, FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE
DEVILS IN THE DARK, FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE
FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE
FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE

Attached: 974234_eigaka_chaotic-pearl.png (1400x2095, 3.61M)

If you used the whole sentence instead of one part of it, it would be better.
It's not throwing a game to use a weapon less good than another one. Nor unviable, a quick check in a dictonnary could help you.
The skill remark was here because I've seen that behavior time and time again, always complaining about teammates for their choice of weapon as a example among others.
I don't want to explain the history of shitposters on Splatoon threads, or the meta. I was just objecting the idea to return to a balance similar to Splatoon 1, which is a game that would make you regret the terrible "K E N S A S P L A T T E R S H O T P R O" after two games.

this would've been a nightmare in clam blitz

ah yes I'm sure they want it just so they can give you an excuse to shitpost

Callie and Marie back
Long male hair

/thread

Yes but also no.

Attached: 1200px-KillerWailFS.png (1200x631, 764K)

>less weapons
>less abilities
>less "X Rank" shit
Nintendo needs to start being either serious about balancing, or go casual. Adding new stuff is NOT balancing, it's the opposite. But thats Nintendos approach to content. Reskinned weapon kits, "main power up". I think Dualies already fucked the game up a lot.

Cringe

Play CS:GO pleb.

Will Pearl be the villain in Splatoon 3?

>Chaos won
>all the old specials are brought back

Attached: 1523766472426.png (216x178, 50K)

>And again you can't name a single example of a game more balanced, which is the important point here, so stop wasting my time.

HAHAHA look at that subhuman retard!
Splatoon can by definition not be balanced, because nintendos solution to everything is making more weapon sets. Fucking fanboycucks

The ability to completely skip the long-ass news intro

BAAAAAAAAAAASED

Hideki Naganuma doing a couple tracks for the music.

Hey now the afro and the boi curl are great

The male inkling hairstyles do all suck though

Attached: 1563902325666.png (514x534, 454K)

Squids and Octo joining forces to fight a Grizz-Seele unleashing a doomsday thing based on holy 7 seas scripture.

>he didn't even remix any tracks for Smash
Don't count on it, user.

Attached: sad.png (248x217, 6K)

i am better than both of you to this game i guarantee you subhumans.
>Play CS:GO pleb.
AHAHAHAHA
You mean the weapons that are literally just CSGO weapons? Mini-Splatling, Charger, Nzap... those are typical shooting weapons you may find in your typical MP game, subhuman.
And I want exactly these weapons to be gone. Also, you cant have weapon/map diversity, AND X rank AND balancing. That is impossible by the basic rules of game design. Unless you put a ton of effort into balancing and collecting data. But even then... you will never make a sploosh be as as effective when you have stuff like Inkjet.
Again... this community reeks of low-life subhumans.

No they need to be cute

damn right

Attached: 1a72c2ce479ca5cfe976896184c9f6d4.jpg (500x707, 56K)

Of course it isn't "throwing a game", but you claimed that nothing in splatoon 2 was "unviable". Which is plainly fucking false.
If one strategy works a certain percentage of the time, with a set of criteria that requires A, B, C, X, Y, and Z to be true, and another strategy exists that only requires A, B, and C to be true, the first strategy is unviable and the second strategy is viable.
No, the dictionary definition does not state this. No, that doesn't make it any less retarded to expect "viable" to be a pure pass-or-fail criteria when used to refer to a strategy.
He was not complaining about his teammates throwing the game as a cover for his own skill.
The guy you were yelling at was clearly frustrated that some perfectly good weapons were rendered purely, 100% BAD CHOICES by better alt loadouts or other weapons within the same class being available.

I can dream, man. I can dream...

Attached: 1563558212610.jpg (225x225, 5K)

How about idols that dont have ugly ass moles? Why do all the idols NEED moles Nintendo?

>what do you guys want for splatoon 3 if it is ever development?
All furries, pedos and trannies permanently banned oh wait nobody will play then

Why would Pearl look at fanart of Marina when she has the real thing to ravage every night?

Because Nintendo has taste and you don't.

Attached: dork.png (582x582, 83K)

beauty marks are fine when used sparingly. They create uniqueness. BUT LITERALLY ALL OF THEM HAVE THEM.

> pedos
Oh shit, I wasn't aware they were a problem. I mean, I see all the lewd art of squids, but pedos want actual children.

I'd like the story mode to have more of an RPG element to it maybe, incorporate more closely with the hub area

It's a fun, cosmetic economic sink. You need a hole to dump game currency into otherwise the trickle of rewards becomes meaningless too quickly. It would let them bring the grind-cost of actual gameplay things down while still maintaining that constant feeling of being showered with coin.

Post Pearl

Better hair

Not that user, but it was more to do with the custom wireless protocol that kept the latency down at something ridiculous like 15ms. To me the gamepad felt absolutely connected to the weapon, whereas the standard bluetooth joycons introduced just enough lag that everything feels a tiny bit washy. It's not enough to really affect anything, but it was a step down.

The way it was presented Chaos was about making new things, while Order was about preserving the old. Old specials coming back are unlikely.

Attached: D_TLL9HUEAEsTyT.jpg orig.png (320x120, 21K)

Let me fucking skip the three minute long talk bullshit everytime i boot the game
Narrating only one map per mode was a step in the right direction but seriously, just slap a cutscene skip button in there so i can get into a match faster, i can read the modes and maps in the lobby menu anyway

They said they weren't going to do this no matter how much it was asked for because "worldbuilding"

then they should at least add 10x as much unique dialogue for every single stage then
>lol pearl's about to spit xDDDD
>im too short to reach X lol

GOD DAMN IT

To be fair, dialogue is less memey in the original. Treehouse also delights in throwing away plenty of worldbuilding dialogue from the original.

That's fucking retarded. It doesn't add anything, especially when what they say has almost nothing to do with the map.

I know it's retarded but it's what they said.

Cope Timmy

Cope, gamer

This

1) Offline split-screen multiplayer mode
2) More ink colors (including red, black and white)
3) Offline split-screen multiplayer mode
4) Ability to choose your ink color
5) Offline split-screen multiplayer mode
6) Story mode inspired by Octo Expansion rather than the usual one
7) Offline split-screen multiplayer mode
8) Ability to buy separated individual equipment instead of sets
9) Offline split-screen multiplayer mode
10) More playable races (especially Nautils and Starfishes)
11) Offline split-screen multiplayer mode

Attached: messy.jpg (1172x1212, 375K)

I don't fuck ugly chicks

Attached: reported.png (756x670, 594K)

Fuck's sake. Just have it as it is now but pull the camera back to show your inkling watching the big screen if you start moving the stick. Keep the news playing in the background with the subtitles, and even go back to the zoomed in screen if you walk back to it. If anything, that would make the news broadcast even more grounded in the world.

>Ability to choose your ink color
Doubt this'll ever be an actual thing but at least let us choose them offline. Its a fucking nightmare trying to take a picture with certain ink colors.

something original

splatoon 2 already felt like a call of duty type pf follow up, just more of the same

go fucking wild next, I would love an xcom game with splatoon characters or a worms armageddon type of game, gell even a fucking adventure game, but go beyond the paintball, there is much potential here

WHY
ISN'T
THERE
LOCAL
MULTIPLAYER

I wish these games werent so shit. Even a mediocre MP experience that was Max Payne 3 was more entertaining. This game feels like skill hardly matters with its shitty weapons and massive hitboxes. Its a team game without the ability to act like a team.

I can see the appeal as babies first mp shooter though, but most people older than 12 years old will find it unfuffilling and boring within a few weeks of play.

this

Co-op campaign. Map editor. Loadout save slots. Ability test range. Post-match screen booyahs.

seething /pol/tardian

FPBP

Haha nigger! xd

Yea Forums!

LMAO!! HE SAID THE N WORD! FPBP!!

I can't wait for summer to be over

Attached: muffinglare.png (900x1001, 174K)

>Squidcest
That's verboten, Callie

Attached: 1564434647173.jpg (283x357, 29K)

But it IS a thing! 5.0 gave us this option rather
But only when doing the splatfests, and only with their splatfest color picks, that still cover almost the entire game's range of options lacking only a few, but yeah.

It felt like a port because Nintendo wanted to hurry and get the franchise off the sinking sip that was the WiiU. And we should focus on finding new ways to improve the core gameplay loop of inking stuff instead of veering off into whatever-the-fuck. Diverting that hard and that fast gets us shit like nuts and bolts.
No one said anything about forsquidden love. Callie's just cranky

Attached: pout.png (900x704, 211K)

Attached: 1552048948896.png (587x733, 257K)

At least half of the audience is 16+.
>Massive hitboxes makes a game have a low skill ceiling
Quake would like a word user

Next two hosts should be a BM/AF pairing

Callie gets what Callie wants.

Attached: DdsmJpYU8AAt_9F.png (700x647, 310K)

>Offline split-screen multiplayer mode
Why don't we have this, anyway? Didn't Splatoon 1 have it even?

Those idols look rad as fuck.

So much fucking this.

They look overdesigned like the rest of the guy's work

way better than the nigger and the mutt

no one asked for the opinion of secondaries

Are you enjoying that nigger dick?

Add houses.

Don't reply to them. People are bigger attention whores now than they ever were.

Attached: let him rot.png (300x300, 8K)

shit, meant

Attached: muffin get what muffin want.png (800x800, 519K)

Eh, "kinda". One person played on the TV, the other on the Wii U Gamepad, if I remember.

still two instances running on the same machine to be fair

This
Nothing more than this
The only acceptable downfalls of this almost good game was the gameplay and the poor wifi reception

Attached: sleepy kot.png (492x503, 439K)

Post wasted potential

Menu using a smartphone of some kind, feels like something that would make sense with Splatoon
A new weapon type would be pretty cool
Going off the ideas of everyone wanting Mr. Grizz and Salmonoids as the antagonist, have the story stages and boss stages take inspiration from some of the Salmon Run events like Fog

>472670384
Fpwp
Suck it and choke on it
That /pol/ bait isn't even worth a (you)

Attached: fuck you (2).png (716x403, 456K)

when did Yea Forums become so gay?

Marie!

Attached: Marie_dance.gif (243x281, 1.17M)

Is Splatoon 1 still popular? I heard this last time in a Splatoon thread. I shouldn't be afraid about Splatoon 2 turning into a ghost town once Splatoon 3 comes out, right guys?

Attached: bite.jpg (964x1254, 428K)

Marie!

Attached: tumblr_o1rpt2FU7r1qkgheno1_1280.gif (422x234, 1.35M)

???
what does first post even have to do with sexuality?

Go back to resetera tranny.

This shit is so retarded.
>I know I shouldn't reply, but I can't help myself so I'll just misquote it

>liking octopus alongside squids is gay
You're a salmonoid, aren't you?

Attached: scared delet.png (320x320, 90K)

based user triggering niggers and summers

>Mr. Grizz main villain of story
Bluepilled

>472697018
>B-but i like g-gathering (you)s, it's r-retarded if you m-misquote
As long as it bugs you, i'll keep doing it

Attached: kek.jpg (357x405, 36K)

Splatoon 1 is mostly populated with super leveled people, but yes, it's still around. I have no fear for 2's life cycle.

Attached: crowned.jpg (1300x1733, 256K)

Good squid

Attached: Marie15.jpg (1000x516, 43K)

Not him but it's fucking shit to read the conversation as an outsider.

>new ways to improve the core gameplay loop
This, the genius of splatoon is the fact that "ink something" is the root of every level of gameplay loop, from absolute basic movement to overall match goals. Anything that strays away from that is going to dilute the magic.

I'm not the guy who posted that. It's stupid how you think you're above them when you're biting just like everyone else. It's not just the (you) that drives them, it's the attention that you're continuing to give them.

Do you think we'll get to see the Squid Sisters in action as Agents in Splatoon 3?

Attached: 52415856_p0_waifu2x_art_noise1_tta_1.png (1024x1024, 817K)

Is that Mr Popo in the background?

tpbp

Not wrong, but sometimes, shitposters like them are litterally asking to get annoyed back

Probably relegated even further into the background.

I need a campaign where they get involved, take a leaf from other games where you have some simple interaction with the npc partners to get past obstacles and I'll sell blood for it.

All these squares make a circle
I've said it before, but Splatoon needs a way to curb series bloat without scrapping loved characters.

Attached: 1544575125740.png (600x835, 135K)

I'd hate for that. Especially when they wasted a perfectly good chance to show the Squid Sisters in combat. *coughsplatoon2finalbosscough*
One of my hopes for OE before it released was that Agent 3 would fight alongside you in a mission or something. Still disappointed that didn't happen.

Attached: 72375740_p3.jpg (664x502, 299K)

Let Squid Sis and Off the Hook share hoosting duties.
Bring in some of the bands who do the multi-player music.

Ability to pick a preferred ink color, let's you be more likely to get a match with the color you chose.
More ink colors which also extends to more color pairings that are possible. Throw in special ink colors/combinations that activate around the holidays so for instance, orange and black during halloween.
More movement options, would honestly be fun to do a jump off a wall inked with your color, have better movement on inked walls when in squid form, jumping out of ink from squid to inkling form being higher compared to jumping as a squid or inkling.

I can get behind literally all of this.

Attached: impending hug.png (800x565, 351K)

That would be nice.

I've seen occasionally in the threads that people want to play as other characters in different missions and such. Is that a popular sentiment? Something about it just feels weird to me, like it'd be puppetting them around. I can't imagine playing as anyone other than Player Character Squid/Octo. I'd rather the NPCs just stay NPCs.

Because it'd be cool.

I think a lot of people got into the idea after the final splatfest for S2 with Pearl and Marina directly affecting your game. My only gripe with something like that is that there will be a discrepancy with what the NPC's can do (e.g. Callie and Marie's combat capabilities) and what normal players can do. In order to close that gap, the only thing I can see is perhaps giving players a much wider arsenal or super enhanced mobility with even more effects added to the turfing mechanic, like, say, jumping through your own team color shots, etc. Maybe have one of the characters (including previous agents) introduce these mechanics by teaching them to the player.

Attached: consider the following.webm (568x814, 845K)

Because we want to see them in action, and having them playable would be the most direct way to do that.

I'm pretty sure that Nogami isn't working on splatoon 3 yet because he wants to avoid a City Folk situation.

Or they could just seperate singleplayer capabilities and multiplayer capabilities like they kinda already do.

That would be possible, but both campaigns (bland as they are) kinda serve as tutorials for the multiplayer. having that disconnect may undermine that.

Attached: smart squid.jpg (1630x2048, 2.47M)

I have a feeling they're going to abandon that because of OE.
I don't want another diluted singleplayer campaign because "gotta teach the newbies gyro controls"

Attached: 1520890661902.jpg (171x218, 14K)

Exactly. We can't be diluted again and we can't let it get stale, hence my veteran characters giving you a tutorial on new mechanics or "secret techniques" as they might as well call it in-universe.

Attached: nuzzle.jpg (600x567, 49K)

Make Agent 4 and the upcoming Agent 5 kiss

Attached: EA4EkhPUIAY2yOP.jpg (1229x2048, 270K)

Agent 4 is for __me__

And who are you?

A real human bean

Attached: 1564724543869.png (620x700, 113K)

Agent 4 is for either Marie or an Amazon Octoling.

Congyes.

Attached: father yebby.jpg (1229x1160, 169K)

Less multiplayer and more singleplayer.

Attached: 7330f1cdd34f728d3464da6c6593b3d7.jpg (1024x967, 86K)

Attached: 4144ab3a-eb63-4ad1-98df-2445aed85775.png (1015x769, 318K)

Do you think if we get a spin-off it'll be singleplayer or multiplayer?

I'd like to see them as fight alongside the player in a boss fight or something

How about being able to use your own gear in Singleplayer after beating SP or something?

Splatoon 3 will be a next gen title. Nintendo is pushing for Splatoon 2 to become an esport lmao.

>esport
This will kill it.

I really like ceph mouths, those sharp beaks do something to me, and so does the headcanon that they have long tongues.

Attached: 1564365258997.gif (500x402, 282K)

Look at this fucking squid

Attached: 1553389238712.png (343x600, 267K)

I'm trash, highest rank I ever hit was A-.

Pop quiz! What's good about Marie?

Attached: tumblr_o6b5lltBXR1qhv8w1o2_raw.jpg (800x618, 309K)

She's a very elegant squid.

>He have to ask

Attached: 1563874928490.jpg (961x1200, 102K)

You know, putting down "You really have to ask?" as an answer for the quiz usually doesn't get you a good grade.

Attached: 63764434_p2.png (600x616, 49K)

My unconditional love and loyalty to Marie will give me the best grade, suck my ink filled tentacle

Attached: 1564084388748.jpg (320x328, 71K)

Based and redpilled user making the 40% into 41%

>implying /pol/ is not a Marina board
On that note fuck off the both of you.

Attached: 9b01635d55cc630bf3a788d03e3aad6eb0ac921c_00.gif (223x320, 1.52M)

>My unconditional love and loyalty to Marie will give me the best grade
Meaningless if you can't tell me why you love her.
>suck my ink filled tentacle
Rude.

Attached: ChYJJ5rUcAE829-.jpg orig_waifu2x_art_noise1_tta_1.png (592x593, 103K)

Are you implying the use of some waifu fueled Spiral Power?

More good porn

Splitscreen. I won't get a Splatoon game or any other console shooter unless it has this.

This

Attached: 1557863914511.png (673x234, 260K)

More vanilla. Stop the rape doujins and art.

Attached: 1552544535041.png (150x162, 10K)

>Splatoon 1
J-pop/Idol stuff
>Splatoon 2
Hip-hop
>Splatoon 3
????

Punk rock

b8

Rockabilly salmonid

Thread's getting sleepy.

Attached: 1547204329213.jpg (2048x2048, 221K)

I buy Splatoon.
Play for a couple weeks, then forget I own the game

Floppers

impregnation mechanics.
fill that woomby with my voomy

Attached: Marina.jpg (850x1133, 129K)

boy idol and girl idol this time

The idols are now two otome squidboys to appeal to the growing otome market (Nintendo JP site even has an official section for otome games on the Switch now)

Fire Emblem is already going in this direction

Metal

Attached: METAL.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

Attached: 1523669827242.gif (600x673, 1M)

Attached: takeout.jpg (800x1070, 283K)

>what do you guys want for splatoon 3 if it is ever development?
A different genre.

just give me a rpg splatoon so i don't have to use my non-existant shooter skills please

Give me more floppers, user, I demand all your floppers

Attached: 1556619756134.jpg (512x489, 44K)

Flobber
But why? how would you use the inking mechanic?

Attached: cool flobs.png (1769x2281, 1.16M)

Callie's floppers is just cheating

Attached: 1561914427955.png (323x712, 171K)

idk if i can trust you with these floppy tennicled wommies

Attached: 1548708375158.jpg (586x977, 83K)

You're going to love this, then.

Attached: 1561935591757.png (1562x2746, 612K)

user, no

You didn't specify :^)

Attached: queen of floppers.jpg (1006x1200, 95K)

Attached: 1558197632706.png (338x427, 96K)

Flopper pervert.

Give me bot matches and I will buy it instantly

You bet your ass I am, the things I would do

Attached: 1558200820491.png (293x364, 59K)

For training or for actual matches?
Don't get any funny ideas.
Callie's flops are for cuddling and gentle nibbling

Attached: tentacuddle.jpg (1200x1199, 295K)

you laugh but there's a reason why callie vs marie splatfest took over Yea Forums while chaos vs order might as well as been a fart in the air

They're for rimflops

Attached: 1563534027586.jpg (565x669, 154K)

w-what
definition pls

Attached: A NUUUU.jpg (524x383, 24K)

You probably aren't going to like what he says.

Dare you enter this magical realm?

I stand ready to defend my muffin

Attached: 1494781843717.jpg (781x794, 106K)

Both

at least the fucking moles are out of the way this time

More customization and whatnot is a given, I want ALL the damn maps in one playlist constantly. There's no reason to cycle.

This, except for Blackbelly, Shellendorf, and Moray Towers

Attached: crankymuffin.png (672x574, 256K)

An actual fucking story with maps and things that don't look like they're Mario Sunshine bonus levels.

shellendorf is pretty tolerable now

unironically this.

I still hold a grudge

Attached: salty muffin.jpg (898x600, 70K)

Because zoomers cant afford to buy one

I want for them to let me take my sweet baby girl directly into 3 without any DLC nonsense. I earned her, she's mine forever. More salmon run, pls.

Attached: 1564720343732.jpg (3473x1706, 2.18M)

your sweet baby girl will suffer if brought over let her rest and let her world stay peaceful she's seen enough conflict

People like octolings enough. I don;t think they'll make us pay for them twice.

Attached: veemtootsies.jpg (1536x2048, 206K)

>agent 8 becomes a boss in the next game

Nintendo is not that dumb

Attached: 9f19b81d-98d9-4c5f-8e08-c35c54c0ffcb.png (1280x720, 447K)

I need images of the live concerts. Especially for Callie, there's a serious lack of live concert images of her circulating online. Please post if you have any.
Still images this time, not .gifs/.webms.

Attached: tumblr_o1rogwzGxE1qkgheno3_1280.gif (422x234, 1.86M)

Try as I might, life is full of trials and tribulations. I can't stop her from living, but hopefully I can save her and give her a wonderful place to call home.

Obviously they wouldn't pull something that shitty, but I'm kind of hoping for some sort of data transfer since it's most likely still going to be on Switch.

Attached: 1564116512008.png (1789x1789, 2.06M)

Attached: smelly.png (666x666, 396K)

>data transfer
these games are made so you spend countless hours grinding
they won't be giving any head starts

God why do japs love grinding so much

I don't want like free exp or an instant ticket to level 30 or something. Just something that shows my little veemo has done her fair share.

Attached: 1560612668781.jpg (1430x2048, 320K)

The top aspiration for the vast majority of men is to become a sarariman - you knowingly and voluntarily give all your agency and life to your company before dying of haroshi after 30 years unmarried. That should probably give you some insight on why they design their games as such.

what i hate about nintendo is that they actually put bowser as the villian in most mario games , they put ganon as the villian in most zelda games.

They can't get out of their comfort zone and did the same with octavio and splatoon.

I freaking want a game with good bosses and a new good final boss for the main story.
Make the game be memorable

This. He's old hat. There's nothing new he has to do unless he's just gonna be octo-bowser just kidnapping characters except unlike Bowser, he's uglier and less funny.

Nighty night.
We need more threads like these instead of threads that just start with "squids", "WOOMY", or some variation of "I wanna fuck em".

Attached: 68406723_p7.png (1000x714, 165K)

Goodnight

Attached: fd088900-6511-4d70-8c92-d3e47604d796.png (745x383, 69K)

i slep

Attached: sleppysqs.png (600x800, 481K)

soft woomies

Attached: 1532476298241.jpg (811x1200, 219K)

Sorry, I prefer fit woomies.

I prefer happy woomies

Attached: 1523670086668.gif (800x377, 1.05M)

Callie date sim

Octo Expansion had a new enemy though

Too many of you sleeping.

Attached: 1561889722031.jpg (609x440, 103K)

I just woke up, have to go to work in 15

Attached: 1564296378316m.jpg (814x1024, 154K)

Skippable fucking intro

Well you're not wrong.

At this hour? Yuroop, what are you doing in splat threads?

Attached: 1561616423049.jpg (778x800, 84K)

I'm busy with something else

Attached: 042c3227-82b4-4e8b-8c5e-a1110abe6c39.png (1060x1070, 820K)

Hey at least I can get the posters, in fact they should be here on monday

Attached: 1562580016706.png (650x735, 199K)

Is it at least video games?

You chose the words that hurt most.

Attached: 1560413436908.jpg (584x890, 35K)

no. house related stuff.

words hurt man

I can relate, been cleaning a lot lately since family is coming to visit.

Attached: 1560065209438.jpg (1024x947, 168K)

based seething waifufags btfo

buff niggas

Attached: Capture.png (839x869, 537K)

Asian niggas

Attached: yoooo.png (549x599, 222K)

BURY STRONGE...

taadd.com/chapter/SplatoonVol2Ch45/1087443-5.html

Classic niggas

Attached: Goggles_Squid_Roster_1.png (550x950, 374K)

I wonder if that's actually possible, what with them being made of ink and all.

Attached: 1557319396685.jpg (1019x1035, 205K)

Racist niggas

Attached: old.png (770x463, 347K)

Mystery niggas

Attached: DX2sudHUMAATIse.jpg (1200x1160, 303K)

Psycho niggas

Attached: mask.png (1056x613, 647K)

/fit/ destroyed

Dog niggas

Attached: cat.png (238x215, 70K)

How about Nintendo supports the game for more than what, two years?
Especially considering Splatoon 2 was barely a new game.

Big niggas

Attached: big.png (259x302, 56K)

Thick niggas

Attached: thicc.png (255x305, 71K)

Curvaceous niggas

Attached: curv.png (554x601, 272K)

dedicated servers
30-60hz tick rate
queue with friends
thats literally all it needs

prease understand

80s niggas

Attached: 80s.png (682x496, 233K)

90s niggas

Attached: 90s.png (636x699, 591K)

Sleepy ass niggas

Attached: sleepy.png (217x448, 131K)

*yaawn* nigga

Attached: sleepy (2).png (212x199, 78K)

Broke niggas

Attached: broke.png (614x287, 72K)

I don't know what's going on but I like it.

>those veemos
I need to hug them.

Attached: 1557283276823.png (1668x1668, 856K)

Baroque niggas

Attached: 819bfU8egLL.jpg (1400x2100, 346K)

>reaching almost Zelda tier in popularity
yeah absolutely not. the normalfag secondaries I talk to at uni love zelda meaning literally just botw, wind waker, and maybe ocarina of time. when i tried to talk to them about splatoon they looked at me like a fucking weirdo

Parmesan niggas

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (500x720, 61K)

Fake niggas

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x593, 106K)

Famous niggas

Attached: default_Callie.jpg (200x200, 16K)

how long is this gonna go on for?

Those niggas need some dick.

I'M ALIVE FOOL

Attached: 20190803_024123.jpg (137x164, 17K)

Sensitive niggas

Attached: Specs_Squid_Roster_1.png (260x570, 134K)

Y-yeah mother fucker? I-I'll fuck you up

Attached: 20190803_024334.png (260x227, 64K)

>tfw ink theory will never ever get any lore/development and will probably not exist in splatoon 3

honestly biggest wasted potential
t. jazzfag

Mystery niggas revealed

Attached: DX2sudDVMAErqUF.jpg (916x1200, 262K)

Ok I'm done? sleep time

>dedicated servers
That's never gonna happen and you know it.

Thanks, weird guy. I liked your crops.

Attached: 1556766803469.jpg (1200x1600, 117K)

Skrrt

Attached: 606920_615.jpg (615x410, 72K)

Has anyone pondered about the anatomy of an inkling? Like in a scientific fashion. Where does everything go when they transform into their humanoid forms? Or are all their guts still in their "heads"? Though that can't be it because ink sacs are in the chest. How does it all move back into position without issue when they go squid?

That's the shit that keeps me up at night.

Attached: 1555574531551.jpg (921x902, 144K)

Local multiplayer (as in let us play matches with friends on the same console. Like 2v2 turf wars and salmon run)

God those idols are so boring. The exact type of "Uh I need two new idols let's just make two cute anime girls and be done with it" you'd expect from a fanwork.

Sorry about that user. I find simply wondering about that kind of stuff a fascinating pastime. I've admitted to pondering things to my family that have made several worried about me. Like I'll be the next Leonardo who dissects things just to get an artistic reference.

As long as you don't dissect veemos, we're good.

Attached: 1564711699728.png (775x1000, 431K)

>dissect veemos
not a bad idea

Perish the thought. I'll just wait for one to donate their body to science and I'll buy the anatomy chart at Barnes and Noble instead.

I'm sorry my friends
Have a cute veemo

Attached: 1564658403491.jpg (1191x842, 143K)

hilarious

I suppose if it's for the better of the future, that's alright.

She's the cutest.

Attached: 1564360294188.png (1024x946, 671K)

Attached: f514e931636fd5f25590fb4ebd0b05d1.jpg (900x1273, 295K)

Attached: a54697ee9d5c3b875ddeeb1cc3c80926.jpg (900x1273, 343K)

>gyro
faggot

Attached: 28e07ddcf7aa88b30408bd409ba8ff13.jpg (1228x868, 116K)

Attached: 740c66f34d51852cad91a5877de7eaf7.jpg (1228x868, 114K)

this but unironically
fuck all these tumblards who think it's a joke

>No one will ever know she saved the world by screaming

Attached: 0a58e133e0348f13ba62e69b040d2e3f.jpg (1500x1072, 273K)

Attached: 9244ed2c0c24bfedbbbe4661565baca5.png (800x1000, 590K)

Attached: a23ca8836c9b87fabbe25caed3fda0b3.jpg (1443x1533, 142K)

Attached: ece0e7cc00c69769602a8929cde1c271.jpg (1329x1374, 140K)

You stop that.

Squid moms

Attached: b05a004b65692bf9f059a9eee7f619d7.jpg (1089x1266, 1.12M)

I didn't do nuthin

Attached: 37bf0e6daa97ecacc4aa07a5ad84d75a.jpg (1400x1350, 666K)

>Man I haven't Splatoon in ages and the final Splatfest is up, might as well jump back in
>mfw that giant stamp
Who the fuck thought that was a good idea sweet jesus it's crazy

Attached: Gozarus internally.png (323x323, 75K)

At this point, is it even worth it to pick up Splatoon 2 now that the Splatfests are over?

I waited thinking it would go on sale and it never did.

If Splatoon 3 is a thing I'm definitely picking it up day 1 this time.

The base gameplay and it's story modes are well worth asking price and even though you missed Splatfests you can still experience what you missed in custom matches. Splatoon 3 is still very much "we haven't even conceptualized it yet" status.

>Nintendo first party game
>Going on sale

They're super vulnerable from behind, so try your best to not get get around them.

It's actually gone on sale slightly once or twice, but even so it's still well worth picking up. All we lost was monthly race wars, everything else in the game is still there.

Attached: 1564364268786.jpg (1414x1414, 236K)

But it did go on sale during the final splatfest

Thanks a lot anons, I'll consider it as a birthday present for myself.

I know. I don't know what I was thinking, really.

It did? I missed it. Shit.

Attached: 1558496384050.png (467x529, 469K)

Hope you enjoy it, it's the one Switch game I never dropped.

Attached: 1563573357235.png (1200x1200, 447K)

I want to play as a veemo in Bloodborne now

But you do in the true ending

There are very few games that wouldn't be improved by adding veemo.

Attached: 1561526779673.jpg (1920x2119, 647K)

BASEDDD

Attached: 1545896780520.jpg (1400x1129, 158K)

(sadly booyahs)

Yes!

Veemo Pearl is kinda weird

How much of a shitstorm will we get on Yea Forums when they announce male idols or band?

That chocolate squid is worth it.

Attached: 1555208279092.png (1000x888, 566K)

What would a pudding based on Marina look/taste like?

>a pudding based on Marina
What a strange concept. Ideally it should be sweet, like her.

Attached: 1538385447468.png (688x1200, 846K)

I mean, a Pearl one would be obvious. It'd be a creme brulee with a tiny crown decal on top with large sugar crystals. And the cup would have a label that says "fuck"

You've thought about this a lot, haven't you?

Attached: 1561455275804.png (1000x987, 316K)

Actually no, I'm making this all up off the top of my head. Infuriatingly my imagination gets the most active when I'm dead tired.

same

Attached: d3d9b828-c4b3-4563-b45e-1e5ad27fdadd.png (1000x1000, 228K)

I bet that's what fuels sweet dreams. Wish I could be that creative.

Attached: 1561451352160.png (1024x1024, 490K)

>sweet dreams
"are made of this
Who am I to disagree? "

I travel the world and the seven seas. Everybody's looking for veemo.

Attached: 1560946108633.png (2048x2048, 943K)

splatoon's insane popularity is mostly concentrated in japan. in japan it is definitely more popular than zelda.

And yet they're going to leave it out to dry for years. Splatoon 3 could be the big revolutionary game you make when the iron is hot yet they didn't even prepare a concrete idea for it. I wish Nintendo would believe their own hype for once. They keep letting series' die and are always, ALWAYS surprised by how fast things sell out.

Smoking

Attached: 76042055_p0.jpg (2048x1536, 1.14M)

This.
Based and redpilled.
Fpbp.

Stop asking western localization fags for advice, Nintendo. Nobody wants niggers in their games.

Basically make it ArmA III with squid kids.

Attached: 1559968923578.jpg (600x609, 63K)

Would probably kill the frame rate

Attached: 1531547816879.png (564x600, 143K)

Nintendo should make a Splatoon cafe

I would visit it.

Attached: 1561973056410.jpg (1200x880, 328K)

This. Splatoon is primarily played by Whites and Nips, and the idols should reflect this fact.

Attached: 1564364983373.png (418x1024, 258K)

And you can eat with a Splatoon plushie like the Kirby cafe

sq/u/ids

>enjoy a small treat with my veemo
Small dreams.

Attached: 1555383790172.png (702x720, 398K)

Attached: 1563838058253.png (486x537, 198K)

>cuttlefish taunting octavio
Kek

send me some nice woomy and veemo backgrounds

I want the villains to be the Salmonids, they are much more cooler and scary than the octarians.

>we were unwittingly building Grizz's enhanced salmonid army this whole time

Attached: 1562928601063.png (1130x1800, 419K)

I don't get it

Reflection of old earth in the water

Cute girlfriends.

Attached: squishymuffincheek.png (2048x1240, 1.03M)

>All weapons released thus far are in the base game with their balance changes from 2
>A return to Splatoon 1-style music
>Change main ability of your gear at any time
>Clam Shitz removed
>Less time spent grinding for optimal gear
>MPU reworked
>No more rotations
>No cancerous specials like Armor, Booyah Bomb etc.
>Skippable idolshit intro
>Salmon Run is always open
>Single player I don't give a shit but make it like the DLC I guess
>Turf War now checks if you're a faggot jumping around and doing anything but painting the stage
>Tick rate increased

More non-Inklings.

use a pro controller you poorfag

Seconding this, I like it better than the cons

Attached: 1564365938702.png (947x784, 355K)

this

I just want beards

Wow, this thread is still up.
Too good for this world.
If you pick the first option you get your head sniped off.

Attached: tumblr_p2s4vwAzm91v2fmjco1_raw.png (1893x1263, 1.51M)

Suits when?

Yeah 2 is a clear downgrade from 1 in terms of how fun and satisfying it was to play.

Maybe if Switch 2 has dual-screen capabilities...

Tella me what Brella you use.

Splat Brella or Tenta Camo Brella, the rest are a joke

Attached: 1564234001166.png (1000x1000, 19K)

Do we really need lardass soiboys that pay $70 for cardboard?

Seems like all the posters have left. See ya.

Attached: 8e9b08955467681e0a569df360d90b82.png (412x571, 289K)

Thank God that hentai website is gone and now pedos lost their porn

the site came back up yesterday retard

>kids manga features a band of crossdressing sluts
How did they get away with it?

They are chicks

a game mode featuring drivable vehicles.
vehicles that can be painted

Based

is it still going down eventually or is the site in the clear?

No it's going down thankfully
Fucking porn addicted degenerates playing into schlomos plan

here's ur vehicle bro

Attached: devilfish.png (696x599, 304K)

Supposedly melonpan paid them a bunch of money to rehost in moldova but I don't know what's true or not.
At least from what I heard talk about there was never even any new anti-porn law in the first place.

>not shit online infrastructure
>dedicated servers
>ping limits
>no barebones online features (seriously, there were more basic online features in shooters nearly two decades ago)
>clothing is clothing, no stats on clothing
>better gamemodes
>more focus on co-op PVE
Will never happen because Nintendo are shit fucking retards.

>ink tanks
Yes please

Attached: DlxoSvdV4AEipoV.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

cute squid

Anyone dares pick the first option at their peril

Attached: rollerdemonmuffin.jpg (1000x531, 258K)

>dedicated servers
The one I agree with more than the others. I'd rather keep stats and actually encouraging different builds.
She's a very cute woomer

Attached: eat da donut.png (1536x2048, 1.95M)

She can't be cute she's a floplet

Don’t worry it will be a fag and a tranny next time. Negros and mutts are so 2011 now.

I'd like to eat her rusty brown ring donut if you know what I mean.

That is incorrect.
Big flobs and floplets alike are good.

Attached: specialhug.png (637x717, 182K)

Floplets are the cutest, though.

Why is Callie bullying retard woomy?

I have returned to say I love my little octo baby.

Attached: 1554726093477.png (1200x1650, 1.51M)

Good veem
Don't turn Splatoon into battlefield pls

Attached: witchybeeb.jpg (848x1200, 111K)

She isn't.
Better version.

Attached: 74659516_p1.jpg (1273x1801, 1.59M)

Gonna make a new thread once this reaches the bottom.

Attached: 712eafcf-2bbc-4ef0-8604-c9333eb2d677.png (796x1024, 689K)

The best.

Attached: 1554604260108.jpg (2180x1200, 208K)

Who knows if it'll take off, but it's the weekend so go for it.

Attached: 1554598601598.png (1280x1832, 1.95M)

Careful, it might get moved or deleted because the mods might think it's a general.
Don't put "edition" in the OP or anything like that and don't link to the previous thread.

If it does, yay
If it doesn't? Oh well, nothing to cry over