Name a game that is more soulless than the psp remake of Persona 1

Name a game that is more soulless than the psp remake of Persona 1.

Example: boss battle theme
psx: youtu.be/hGC0RLwOb0w
psp: youtube.com/watch?v=ZhkXBp4loSY

Attached: 51m6g+COGhL._SY445_.jpg (259x445, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uCmNKiWDfew
youtube.com/watch?v=kKqXpfMdNVc
youtube.com/watch?v=bn9S5rfAom0
youtube.com/watch?v=PVldAWxJ5aE
youtube.com/watch?v=zVbfDLqiSM4
youtube.com/watch?v=98UnYLSVR-o
youtube.com/watch?v=P3jCAHuvcUs
youtube.com/watch?v=OcslVx9BAT8
youtube.com/watch?v=HWmv0_5GW_4
youtube.com/watch?v=RzHgXFk6V20
youtube.com/watch?v=paEYW3QF7oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ro8Vjer60VE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretty sure you can play this with the restored music. but at least one of the psp songs is really catchy
youtube.com/watch?v=uCmNKiWDfew

played the psp version last month and it was surprisingly good

Don't get me wrong, I like the PSP music but coming from revelations it is the most soulless thing ever

Why did you post the best track of the PSP game and one of the best tracks of the series as a whole though?

am i the only one who likes both soundtracks equally? the psx soundtrack nails the whole twin peaks vibe they were going for with the game, while the psp soundtrack does the nu-persona jpop style really well.
regardless, the psp version is still the definitive version because it has the snow queen quest in english - at least until atlus comes to their senses and finally gives p1 the remake it deserves.

p1 purists are the biggest hipsters of the Persona fanbase. The PSP soundtrack chose to focus more on the urban youthful sound of Mikage and high school life and does it fantastically. It and Strange Journey are some of Meguro's best.

if that's the best song from PSP that's pretty sad

It's better than most boss themes of the series and frankly I prefer it to the PSX version which is frankly a bad SMT boss theme while Bloody Destiny is a good Persona boss theme. Not really comparable, though.

>p1 purists are the biggest hipsters of the Persona fanbase.
p3fags are far worse.

YOU FUCKING GAMERS DIDND POST THE BEST ONE
youtube.com/watch?v=kKqXpfMdNVc

cringe

PSP is the most soulless pile of shit ever.
Don't get me wrong, PLAYING the game is better, however you get ZERO mood establishment, ZERO tone of the game, and ZERO additions aurally

>plays every 10 seconds

god this song gets so annoying after a while

WHERE IS MY PERSONA 2.5 PSP TRANSLATIONS!!!!!!!!!?

>best one
Not even close boi
youtube.com/watch?v=bn9S5rfAom0

Also, PSX Persona 1 is hot garbage. I will gladly eat up your shitty "soulless" meme if it means I can keep everything else the PSP port did right.

>nerfed difficulty
>soulless translation
>white mark

can we at least agree that the psp version has the better pandora theme while the psx version has the better night queen theme?

psx doesnt have snow queen for americans
post both versions

youtube.com/watch?v=PVldAWxJ5aE
youtube.com/watch?v=zVbfDLqiSM4

NEVER EVER

God I love this one right here, kinda reminds of Silent Hill too.
youtube.com/watch?v=98UnYLSVR-o
Last Event too is another one I love
youtube.com/watch?v=P3jCAHuvcUs
>tfw no 3D remake with OG ost
>you'll never run around a huge ass laboratory while Deva Yuga plays really loud
youtube.com/watch?v=OcslVx9BAT8
>enter Black Market
>this god send music starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=HWmv0_5GW_4
I do like some tracks, the intro is pretty cool and actually touches on the theme of personas, Maki and all. I'm torn between this one and the original, really like that mysterious and ominous silence mixed with that piano and tapping noise
No, it fucks up the whole atmosphere of the original game

Attached: 1564543045502.png (2544x1088, 3.32M)

Literally none of the PSP songs are better than the original's in any way. They all loop way too quickly and thus become extremely repetitive from the moment you first hear them. Also, Engrish can be endearing, but the singer's Engrish is some of the worst I've ever heard.
Now, Persona 2 on PSP has a godlike soundtrack that shows what Fatlus and Shoji Meguro can be capable of. Persona 1 is just a stinker, regardless of when you played it or what you played it on.

Anything shat out by EA.

>Now, Persona 2 on PSP has a godlike soundtrack that shows what Fatlus and Shoji Meguro can be capable of
Yeah, after Persona fans almost burned down Atlus HQ because P1P had no original OST.

Attached: The_Twin_Snakes.jpg (357x500, 37K)

p2's soundtracks are amazing, but of course the pinnacle of the series would have the best music.

>pinnacle of the series
not with that gameplay

>nerfed difficulty
P1's difficulty was always bullshit. Everything was too easy up until Avidya and if you got the broken early-game Personas, you get carried about 30~40 levels by it. And it's not that hard to do it by accident - see this Persona that you got 'cuz of its broken magic resistances? It also learns MEDIARAMA. ON FUCKING LEVEL 20.

>soulless translation
As I said, I'll eat up your shitty meme all day everyday if it means getting a game that works as intended and with more content.

>white mark
And this is supposed to be a drawback because...?

this might be the best overall track in the whole franchise:
youtube.com/watch?v=RzHgXFk6V20
by comparison, the p3fes remix of it is zoomered-up garbage that misses the whole point of the original:
youtube.com/watch?v=paEYW3QF7oQ
which is pretty bizarre, since p3fes also had one of the best versions of maya's theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=ro8Vjer60VE

>SJ soundtrack
>good
Stop spreading this meme

We aren't going that way.

I like how the PS1 version dungeon ost builds up but lets be honest here, if the build up takes a minute and the encounter rate gives you 20 seconds max, I wouldn't call it too well thought out.

>difficulty
>in a turn based jrpg
Only difficult part is not to drop it initially because of all the random encounters .
P1 and 2 are probably the worst offenders to the case I've ever seen. Even with the reducing badges .

Shoji didn't work on the P2 soundtracks outside of Unbreakable Tie. The P2PSP games was done by Toshiki Konishi with assistance from Ryota Kozuka and Atsushi Kitajoh.

I don't think that's the best overall track in the series.

Deadline destroys that song in how good it is.

Fuck, I played this game TWICE and both times I stopped at last dungeon.

>you aren't allowed to like things
Such post

i need help guys, so i finished psp persona, but i got the worst ending, do you think is it worth to re play the whole game againt just to get the best ending (same question for snow queen quest, is it worth to re play the whole game?) or do you think i should just move on and play persona 2 duology? btw i don't have that many time so it could take me a lot of time to finish p1 again, thanks guys.