Why do so many people want to see this fail?

Why do so many people want to see this fail?

Attached: screenshot_2019-06-03_blizzard_press_center_-_world_of_warcraft_classic_and_15th_anniversary.png (740x361, 396K)

It's nothing but a soulless cash grab.

to see the kikes at blizzard squirm

It's a cash grab alright, i don't know about soulless

This but without the antisemitic remark, however appropriate it may have been

To keep getting free loot with no effort as seen in retail

its has awful gameplay
only things "good" about it you could say that about any game that is Fun With Friends

Contrarians being contrarians to contrarians even though, on the contrary, the contrarians contrary opinion to the contrary isn’t actually that contrarian to the other contrarians

Greatness inspires fear and envy.

FFtrannies fear the inevitable collapse of their game when the one true king returns.
Retailcucks are already on life support, and they know Classic is coming to pull their plug.

because they're the people who destroyed the live version of the game. classic succeeding would confirm they were the problem

Because it's riding solely on the coat tails of nostalgia. The state of retail is so dire that the addicts look back on vanilla as some kind of glory day when it was a horrifyingly unbalanced mess. It will last maybe a year, being generous, before the hardcore get bored with the lack of content and move back to retail or finally neck themselves.

People willing to pay a sub fee for content they played 14 years ago are beyond help.

This, but with an increase in antisemetic remarks

lame and bluepilled

based and redpilled

>FFtrannies fear the inevitable collapse of their game when the one true king returns.

FF players don't give a fuck about a 12 years old game with outdated features, shit gameplay and shit ost.

Attached: ffxiv_25072019_235712_811.jpg (2560x1440, 751K)

>listening to video game music

i've turned video game music off since I was a baby
I don't even listen to real music

and yet you're posting in this thread

>Missing amazing soken tracks that are 100% in sync with boss mechanics

No thanks

then why are they playing FF?

Potential bad trendsetting for the industry.

because I don't want to play it since I've already played the fuck out of private servers to endgame but all of my friends want to play it so I'll have no one to play other shit with if I skip out on it. also fuck blizzard

>15 year old game
>15 year old gameplay
>It's gonna take over the market bros
NO ONE CARES THAT YOU WEREN'T ALIVE TO PLAY MMOS IN 2004-5 FUCKING KILL YOURSELF ZOOMER THIS BOARD AND ALL OTHERS LIKE IT ARE 18+ WORK SAFE OR NOT. ACCEPT IT: WOW IS THE WOW DESTROYER AND IF ALL YOU CAN LOOK AT IS A RE-RELEASE OF COKE CLASSIC ERR WOW CLASSIC THEN WOW IS DEAD.

Attached: (you).gif (480x238, 415K)

Not nececerily eager to for Classic to fail. But I would enjoy it and would shake my head meaningfully if it happens.
I'll give you some reasons though:
>mass spamming for months in Yea Forums with the infamous "We're going home" threads filling up the catalog
>elitist purist boomer faggots with a "holier than thou" attitude crapping down on the rest of the WoW fans everyone else
>you're essentially presenting the return of a 15 year old game as the Holy Grail or something

Remember that most WoWfags met and started the game through Wrath. Wrath was WoW's peak from all aspects. So Classic is NOT the peak WoW experience. (that doesn't mean that I like and condone recent WoW of course - that's another thing)

Attached: 1558536391816.png (803x790, 260K)