(slyly) Wait a moment. I know you...

(slyly) Wait a moment. I know you. You're the fellow who was constantly begging Gothic Thread from me in the Valley of Mines

Attached: Cavalorn.jpg (200x400, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=roQkSys5Wso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post your
>favourite quest
>favourite armor
>favourite soundtrack
>favourite character

Attached: gothic.png (250x313, 155K)

I've recently finished Gothic 1 for the first time and have just started Gothic 2 now. 1 was pretty fun. I'm kinda dazed at how much more content there is in 2 though. Just arrived at the first town and I have already picked up two dozens of quests.

>Kicking the guy from his house in New Camp and taking it as your own
>Minecrawler Plate
>youtube.com/watch?v=roQkSys5Wso
>Lares

try to finish specific quests right after you took them. gathering a lot of them in journal can get frustraiting

Fake news. I never begged the guy, I always beat the shit out of him and robbed him, first thing at the start of every chapter.

Attached: likelyyourscenery.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

Oh yeah that's /comfy/ right here

Attached: masterpiece.png (5416x2208, 1.06M)

Attached: WhatWasHisProblem.gif (640x360, 2.39M)

Pyrokar was a cunt.
Xardas did nothing wrong.

fire mages are just gay in general

They share their own sausages

Attached: kiełba..jpg (1139x568, 81K)

while the night of the raven expansion improves the game in every way, it really is intended for a second playthrough.
They throw a lot of new stuff at you, even right before you receive your main quest, Xardas just straight up tells you about the NEW threat first.
I don't remember how many sidequests are expansion exclusive, but I know the pirate guy came with it at least

Attached: gothic 2 dragon 2.jpg (1920x1080, 649K)

>healing Fortuno amnesia
>Dragon Hunter, Nomad armors
>Khorinis
>Lester

I wish I could have played the original on steam. Apparently it's a bit too easy, but NOTR is min-maxy as fuck

AND INNOS
IN HIS WISDOM
DID SO

not sure what you meant, but if you have bought a steam version you can always install a G2Classic mod. basically switches off the NOTR. game is more consistent in the design without pirates and mayans but shit does it lack dificulty, worth a try anyway, you could even plug a snow mod in

Attached: 3.jpg (1280x960, 217K)

>traveling with Diego during chapter 2
>dragon hunter light
>monastery music
>Xardas

Attached: xar.png (512x512, 276K)

you could always hunt down (or pirate) the retail version

Attached: 81FXTBRs75L._SY445_.jpg (314x445, 37K)

>i can fix your artifact but first you need to bring my bros here
>oh and a bag of weed
>err... for the ritual of course

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Don't you mean Minecrawler Mandibles, Vatras? They do wonders for mana. You sure you just want swampweed? Unprocessed swampweed? I mean you can always drop by Sagitta's if you want some...

You don't even need to bring him weed to repair the eye.

I'm surprised no one came up with remake yet. Just keep the world as it is, upgrade the graphics, replace the combat system with something better or just take the one from Risen 1 and bang, you got easy money.

he just wants the dank kush for himself

he wants to hang out with his friends

Gothic 1's atmosphere can't be topped

2 + NotR is very decent, but nowhere near the magic of the first game

Recently played through the third, and I gotta say, it was okay-ish with the latest community patch. However after 20-30 hours it gets old QUICK. Too bad they fell for the open world meme instead of crafting another linear storyline.

>they fell for the open world meme
I'm pretty sure they would've put some story in it if they weren't forced to release in alpha stage