How much time do you spend playin videogames in the bathroom?

How much time do you spend playin videogames in the bathroom?

Attached: 7A1AB672-E03E-454E-9F51-088C27F60ADA.jpg (640x479, 27K)

A lot.
I take a full 1h long bath every morning while playing Splatoon.
I place my Switch on my washing machine and use Joy-cons just like the guy in the picture.
/ink/ may still remember me, but I've said goodbye to those LARPing faggots about two years ago.

I don't think I've played a video game in the bathroom in my entire life.

None these days but I used to play a ton of Elite Dangerous on my Nvidia Shield Portable

Attached: DSC01191.jpg (1000x667, 98K)

My shits take 30 more min because of the switch

I feel obligated to warn other anons.
The vapor from hot bathing does make joy-cons just (especially the HDrumble unit). You either clean those once three days or buy new ones in three moths.

>just
*rust

>be me
>playing switch on the toilet
>playing mario kart online against a group of Mexicans
>all while taking a shit

God bless the future

0. My hemorrhoids get worse if I sit on the toilet for more than couple of minutes

I'd be more wary about the chips in the switch.
My brother kept his phone in the bathroom when taking hot showers and that thing died quite quickly.

none at all, because i don't need constant bing bing wahoo 24/7.

None at all.
Bathroom time is reserved for shitposting.

I used to do the long morning bath and Switch combo. That was ultimate comfort.

>My brother kept his phone in the bathroom when taking hot showers and that thing died quite quickly.
This is a joke right? Like a “haha that never happened” right? Because I have been doing that every single and I’m worried now.

I keep my Switch about three inches away from the bathtub, so the vapor does not hit it directly. On my washing machine, like I've said.
It's okay after about two years.

Sitting on the throne with your cheeks split and muscles relaxed for more than a couple of minutes is how you get hemorrhoids.

Are you telling me that gay sex can give me hemorroids?

Yes.

Attached: sweat.gif (272x204, 2.89M)

But who was camera?

Attached: 38E13A99-2B15-43C0-B2A0-A359ACFF98A6.jpg (640x640, 36K)

>take a good shitting session
>play Metal Slug on NDS

truly the best of times

Rarely. As a kid I'd bring Pokemon or whatever game I was already playing with me to the bathroom. Nowadays I don't see the point because it takes me like a minute or two to shit anyway.

I have tried playing the Switch in the bathtub though. That shit is comfy.

Uuku?huhiju