Doom eternal

>it still has arenas
>enemy count is still too low
>the hud is retarded and obtrusive
>worst part of nudoom was needing glory kills and chainsaw to get health and ammo; theyve doubled down on this
>recent demo essentially makes it look like a loot shooter where you farm for health and ammo by killing enemies in any way but shooting them
>this is because its designed for consoles and they're making it less and less of a shooter with every new feature
>no cap to one-ups (free lives, like faeries in zelda): guy in demo picked up fucking 6 of them in 30 mins of play
>you dont even lose a one-up if you fail at platforming aka if you miss a jump or fall off the world
If its as bad as it looks I'll be pissed. So long as there's a reasonable amount of encounters in the levels outside of arenas I'll be happy, and so long as there's enough health and ammo in the level design that I can ignore glory kills and chainsaw entirely.

Attached: 01c.jpg (680x391, 43K)

Looks great

Still better shitty old DOOM

Attached: Doom_vs_NuDoom.webm (320x240, 2.68M)

Doom 4 and Eternal are more like Quake than Doom, prove me wrong

Why can’t we fight hundreds of enemies at once?

If you're going to compare the two why use a late game D44M level and the first levels of Doom 1, of course its going to look boring by comparison.

You already made this thread.

The only valid point is that there's indeed not enough just shooting enemies. And I'm afraid their increased focus on "strategery" and ressource management will take away from feeling like some unstoppable demon killing machine.

>reposting the same thread hours ago when people already shat on your shit arguments
Go see a shrink and get a life.

It will sell like water on the desert, will be praised, I will love it and there is nothing you can do but cry in a taiwanese construction board about it :)

Attached: 1563961293342.jpg (917x939, 488K)

Literally nobody has a decent comback for a single one of my arguments

the person that made it literally only played the first level and thought that was the whole game

Of course he's a retard. He thinks that running in a literal circle while enemies spawn in slowly is "non-stop action"

because all you did was stick your fingers in your ears and scream "LA LA LA OLD GOOD NEW BAD LA LA LA SOULLESS SOUL I STILL CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA"

I never, ever used the word soulless once. And for the record, I like lots of new games. I prefer The Old Blood over RTCW actually

But you can.
Pic related.

Attached: ssl.png (1024x1024, 69K)

I hate serious sam
>Hurr here's a big open field with 150 skeletons

Serous Sam 2 is serously good

No its not

It's serously fun man you should serously try it you might enjoy it

t. no skill gets rekt by kleers

the fucking arenas are awful. im so fucking pissed about this shit. i just want levels like doom 1 and 2 with the weapons and shit from eternal. but they KEEP ON FUCKING UP

Okay, there are a lot of things wrong here. Let's unpack this.

1. DoomSlayer is confirmed to be male. At one point Olivia Pierce directly refers to him with a masculine pronoun.

2. There are zero(0) incarnations of Doomguy with blue eyes. Every rendition has BROWN eyes. Why are her eyes blue.

3. DoomSlayer does not have gigantic hands that are bigger than his head. He has also never given "the finger" within a game, outside of modded content.

Attached: Giant Hand.jpg (826x968, 196K)

What are you talking about

Doomguy is such a fucking chad. *sigh* doomguy is such a fucking badass motherfucker. Hmm, doomguy CONQUERED the legions of HELL. How big of a fucking badass do you have to be to MAKE *clap* SATAN *clap* YOUR *clap* BITCH. Did you know that doomguy launched a rocket directly into the Icon of Sin's head, thus destroyed the head or George Romero and saving the Earth from Hell. WHAT??!?!! Have you not played the classic 1995 game; DOOM Hell on Earth. Bro... you are such a ... newfag. In case you weren't aware, Doom revolutionized gaming and brought the first person genre to the forefront of gaming. You know that term all you Call of Duty kiddies love so much... "DEATHMATCH". Yeah, George Romero invented that fucking thing, bitch. you are such a fucking faggot that you don't know this. Anyway im getting off topic. What I wanted to say was that doomguy is a fucking badass God amongst men and he probably has a 10 inch cock to go along with his big biceps. I bet doomguy chugged a 6-pack of beer before gunning down demons with a minigun AND THEN FUCKED SATAN'S DAUGHTER. dude... *shakes my head appreciatively with a smirk on my face*... can you imagine if Doomguy was fucking your girlfriend? DUDE he would fuck her and creampie her with his fat fucking cock and he would hold her with his big arms and kiss her and she would love it. she would love it. HE IS JUST THAT BADASS. if you tried to stop him he would fucking kill you because.... DUH! he's the doomguy! doomslayer. Doomguy makes demons his bitch! in the new game, DOOM eternal, i hope the demons catch one glimpse of doomguy and PISS THEIR FUCKING PANTS and run away screaming! oh my god imagine blasting away an IMP with your double-barrel shotgun. imagine doomguy dual wielding a chainsaw and the BFG9000 and going to town on the demon armies because he doesnt give a fuck! MAN LITERALLY TOO ANGRY TO DIE!!!!!! RIP AND TEAR. YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS.

Attached: DE.jpg (460x215, 79K)

I like skeletons.

>glory kills
Ruined it for me. Within an hour I was sick of seeing the same fucking animations over and over, having no control for like half the time you're playing is for kumbrain ps4 movie gamers. Without that it could be cool I guess

Then don't use the glory kills you fucking trog. Shoot them when they turn blue and they die normally.

Attached: d.png (1584x1771, 2.06M)

You're a huge idiot.

It's a fundamental part of the gameplay. The whole game is built around them.

Whatever cumhead

Then I guess the game isn't for you! Have fun playing something else.

Have fun with your repetitive animation cum.brain "game"

I will, thank you!

shit opinion is shit

KLEER'D

Then you will run out of health and ammo