Excuse me sir, are you Edgar Ross?

Excuse me sir, are you Edgar Ross?

Attached: Rdr_remember_my_family.jpg (1276x717, 610K)

no

Edgar was just doing his job

WORK

No he wasnt. He was a fucking cunt

I think they went the wrong direction with designing Jack exactly like John. I'd feel Jack would be a more believably character if just wearing some shirt and handkerchief rather than that get-up. Maybe I'm being picky though, but that style just makes him look like an edgy pretend-cowboy teen.

>that style just makes him look like an edgy pretend-cowboy teen.
That's exactly what he was.
He's trying to be what he remembers his dad as, an outlaw.

>make some retired outlaw do all of the work for you
>use illegal means to kill him

This is like if the american army made a retired russian spy kill everyone he knew, and then killed him and possibly his family, which they likely do.

But that's not cool

Attached: feelbadcat.png (745x745, 780K)

Jacks not cool, he's a traumatised young man

Jacks normal outfit is dank as fuck, one of the best in the game

Do you ever think Jack got caught?

Law enforcement and CSI in the wild west was pretty shit compared to today. No witnesses and Jack didn't leave anything distinctive behind, there's no way he was caught unfortunately

well they do have a lead on him since Ross's wife and brother did see him

Did they? I forgot about that.

They're dead tho

I mean, he did ask them for the whereabouts of Ross
Well that is uncertain

If he was doing his job he would've sent the army to take out Bill in the first place instead of a former outlaw

Depends on how you played jack, i shot the wife and brother dead, ergo no witnesses

Outfits in RDR1 were much better than the ones in 2, in general. Legend of the West and Deadly Assassin are great.

Back then there were probably people who couldn't pull off the look and looked goofy too.

Attached: 1459927398193.jpg (888x500, 89K)

heh...
the 90ies in Russia where a crazy time

There's some great outfits in RDR2 if you mix and match. Especially the trapper stuff. I just wish they'd add the content from Online to the single player. I love the coats in online

You don't send a former outlaw to do your job you literal mong

What's more kino? RDR1 or RDR2?

They have nothing to go by other than a kid with a cowboy hat and facial hair which is the whole population

Considering that the wild west was pretty much dead in 1914,I'd figure locating a cowboy wouldn't be that hard

And Jack was just avenging his father. This shit works both ways

Yeah, his job of being a bootlicker. Ross got what was coming.

Legend of the East, Athur’s Gunslinger outfits, and the Whittemore are all good looking, as is the Legendary Bear and White Bison gear.

Is that a real story?

You do realise that there are still cattle ranchers to this day, that ride on horse, use lasso's, and scream yeehaw?

Lumbago
Mangoes
Tahiti
Plan
Faith
One more big score
Tuberculosis
Did I miss anything

For city people but I doubt it would be uncommon out in the country

Well no as one is covered by the law and the other isn't.

Jack kills him in Mexico they have no jurisdiction there

>I can be a murderer if I get paid to do it
Besides his whole deal with Marston is far from legal

No son, why you ask?

No, you are the fucking cunt and a dumb ape.

But John wasn't a retard, only a bit dumb, that's all.

Homunculus?

Gargonzola

RDR1 has better music and atmosphere. And John > Arthur.

Shame RDR2 is a mess apart from Arthur and the graphics. Don't even get me started on the multiplayer

Screw whoever disliked adult Jack, leaving all the sidequest for the epilogue in a second playthrough really lets his personality shine

Attached: 1414ddabc4198d97863b8aa04776089b.png (332x572, 200K)

Yeah you missing helping the group staying alive and fulfill our friend's dreams.

>RDR1 has better music and atmosphere
Yes it does. They ditched the Western setting for showing off what nice landscapes they can create.
I still like RDR2, though.

>somehow the only person in my friend group that played RDR 1
>everyone plays RDR 2
>everyone likes Arthur way more than they like John
>nobody likes the post-game for this reason

Its a strange feel given everything I went through with this series.

Attached: john.png (1460x654, 858K)

Playing as John would be great if he wasn’t cosplaying as Arthur. RDR2’s ending is a nice gift to fans who wanted to see John happy, and only really works if you’ve played the first game.

IMPLORE!

Jack's default outfit is just what you described. It's just a beige jacket over a button up with a handkerchief tied around his neck. It looks like normal clothes. You as the player have to choose to put Jack in the edgy cowboy outfits which canonwise he probably never wore.
IMO Jack can't make the cowboy outfits work but looks much more natural than John in the suits and federal/government outfits

For one, Ross is shot dead in Mexico which has nothing to do with US law. For another, Ross's actions were illegal.

He was never told to kill John, he was a piece of shit that wouldn't let an ex-outlaw change his life around.

I always like to imagine that after RDR2 the first game never happened. John went on to live with his family happily ever after.

Reminder that Uncle was the smartest person in the gang and died the most heroic death out of anyone.

Attached: Uncle_RDR2.jpg (525x457, 25K)

Arthur and John were the biggest heroes.

>move ya damn nag!

Oh okay sir thank you anyway goodbye

YA

How do you think a drunk idiot was able to rule such a large country from his countless yacht and golf clubs?