I'm not spending 75$ Canadian on a shitty RPG just because it has breast expansion...

I'm not spending 75$ Canadian on a shitty RPG just because it has breast expansion. Why is BE such an under represented fetish in games?

Attached: download (2).jpg (271x186, 24K)

>he has to spend money
>his switch isnt hacked yet
LMAO

Attached: Game Screenshot 2019-08-02 10-43-09.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

tfw patched

>Why is BE such an under represented fetish in games?
Because you won't spend 75 Canadian dollars on a shitty RPG just because it has breast expansion.

>75$ Canadian

Attached: 1471031253030.png (763x960, 375K)

>Stealing games via piracy
As expected of cancer

>being poor
>supporting censorship

Then make a good fucking game and I'll buy it. Fuck I've got ideas for solid games around BE and growth.

Okay, but is the game actually good? What do you do in it?

From the trailers, you fight to make your boobs bigger.

I think.

It's your generic nip roguelike dungeon crawler but this time with boob expansion.

It's your generic mystery dungeon game

Attached: Game Screenshot 2019-08-02 10-16-11.png (1280x720, 1.82M)

it's just another mystery chronicles and those aren't good unless there's Shiren in the title as it seems to be the only one that knows how to properly balance things it seems

>roguelike
>it has no roguelike qualities other than procedural generation
commit neck rope

Attached: cdn.discordapp.com Shits-getting-out-of-hand-BIG.jpg (539x533, 22K)

Gotta support the game so we get physical release next time. Getting the game outside english asia is already a victory.

Well, Shiren titles actualy focus on the game instead of gimicks
That's 'nip' part's there retard.
Now fuck off.

>retard
>when you dont know the definition of roguelike
(You)

if you removed the graphics and only displayed the minimap, you could literally confuse it for rogue

there's probably some dungeons that you can't carry anything over too (at least shiren often does it)

Why is it so hard to find vanilla breast expansion in general?
Almost every game or doujin also has fucked up shit with it.
Yes there's Manyuu Hikenchou, but I'd like others.

that looks like sorcery saga, and that was fucking bad

mystery dungeon games are pretty hard to confuse for roguelikes, user

graphics have nothing to do with it being a roguelike or not

All Mystery Dungeon games look the game but the quality varies. Izuna was good, Shiren was shit, Pokemon is so-so, Etrian was ok.

Omega Labyrinth Z is good and Life improves it in every aspect

sorcery saga is just one of the worst mystery chronicle in term of gameplay, almost no variety and way too easy for a game of this type

if you want a good one (on vita like sorcery saga), try shiren instead

no idea how omega is, but it's can't say I have much expectations

Attached: 2017-01-27-130655.jpg (960x544, 166K)

it's certainly a million time closer to roguelike that what the term usually get used for nowadays

Hello fellow leaf! Get a job I make 3k a month sitting around playin vidya and touching guns.

>271x186

user.

hasn't been enlarged yet

I assumed it'd be deleted in an hour so I didn't give enough of a shit
Fuckin' got me
My complaint? It always ends after the expansion. Call me a fag but I don't care about the fucking, I want to see how she lives with those blimps. Ever read welcome to chastity?

Are there any good mystery dungeon games on steam?

>Etrian was ok.
Etrian mystery dungeon is one of the worst mystery dungeons in existence.
the amount of bullshit that game has makes it unfun.
>enemies have across the room sniping moves that dont need straight lines, so they can hit you in hallways while being in safe from any attacks, and by the time you catch up to them you will have taken big damage
>many times multiple enemies will be at the entrance to a room, essentially making you 1v3 a group while your teammates here are useless because they're in the hallway and wont attack through you unless you physically command them to, which requires a specific type of special points that are used for skills that'll save your ass during big fights
>your teammate ai is broken, so they will constantly run away chasing something, and because the game is turn based and you move at the same speed as the ai, you can NEVER catch up to them, again unless you use said points. this forces you to always use your strongest party member, because if you dont they're almost guaranteed to end up running away leaving you defenseless
>stamina system that punishes you for using a specific party member too much, which is different from hunger
>the entire game can be cheesed by using the princess glitch (use an attack buff on a teammate multiple times [+3+3+3+3] and the game is too dumb to remove all of it, so it'll only subtract 3 from the total, giving you a permanent stat increase)
and theres even more that i cant remember off the top of my head.
im a huge fan of EO, im a fan of mystery dungeon games, and i can definitely say that eo:md is irredeemable.
i even bought it physically too on day one, fuck.

hopefully they translate the 2nd game and fix this shit.

Attached: IMG_20190802_1327208.jpg (4056x2704, 2.1M)

I'll get it later, D3 already has my money since I bought that sweet Bullet Girls LE.

because people who like BE don't pay for products

Because retards like you won't buy the games, duh.

I'll buy BE products! It's just that they're all horse shit. Have you ever watched one of those clips4sale BE videos? They're cringey as hell and just not worth the price.

Degenerate fetish

Angry Snoy, who also happens to be a Canadian. Pathetic.

Attached: Game Screenshot 2019-08-02 14-10-15.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

Post switch ver pls

im playing on the switch, user

Attached: file.png (729x104, 71K)

aww

>game is centered around breast expansion
>they don't even get very big, to the point that plenty of games have at least one character naturally bigger than any of them get
What's the point? Disappointing, won't even bother pirating.