He's right you know

He's right you know

Attached: micro.png (850x550, 50K)

cunny

>He's right you know
How come when a poster says this it's always 100% wrong?

its the hot new bait thread from forever ago. honestly this should be an auto 3 day ban

honestly? all opinions i disagree with should be an automatic 3 day ban

ftfy

Attached: pirate.png (850x417, 26K)

He's right though

ftfy

Attached: 1564765101352.png (850x417, 17K)

Congratulations, you killed videogames!

Wrong. The sale of digital goods without physical media should be BANNED.

Also, in the case of a re-release owners of a game should be allowed to redeem their old game for free on the new console, unless it's a FULL remake, meaning over 50% of the data is new for over 80% of all assets the game is made of.

i mean if you become a jannie or mod you can do some of that

You'll learn in life that people like defending bullshit until the whole thing crashes and burns. Some do it with intent, some do it selfishness. No matter how much you argue and break down peoples' illogical actions, you can't stop it.

It's like trying to stop a collision on a train, but fellow passengers are fighting you, pulling you away from the breaks to keep it going full speed. mtx, dlc, pay-2-win, lootboxes, developers pulling blatant scams. Next gen tariff price hikes. People will defend it until something gives, and it fails. And wanna know the beauty? They'll blame you for it.

>Everything created belongs to ME! :D t. White American permavirgin

>ban
>for actual vidya discussion
Full brainlet, also blame Hiroshima for disabling image-only threads, and tourists for speeding up the board. Ten years ago you could make an eloquent argument in the OP and have the thread hit bump limit, nowadays you get archived within 5 minutes without SOME sort of bait to catch the tourists' eye in the endless sea of shit.

Does that also mean free to play games shouldn't be free?

If monetized free-to-play games died overnight nothing of value would be lost

correct

>The government needs to protect me :(
Shut the fuck up

>racebaiting brazilian numero uno

yes thank you mommy government please protect me from making bad decisions :) :) :)

ftfy

Attached: 1564765341271.png (850x417, 7K)

>Yea Forums.png

You're right, here's a list of things that should be made legal again
>selling defective goods
>selling rotten/spoiled food
>selling food that didn't pass safety inspections
>selling goods containing unsafe chemicals
>not declaring the contents of the goods you're selling
>underage gambling
>underage drinking
>underage driving
>scamming people
>stealing
>etc

Wouldn't want the gubiment to impede on our freedoms now would we

yeah poisoning people and drunk driving is totally the same thing as microtransactions!! flawless argument

Thank you for admitting it

it took a big man to admit that other user is right. welcome to the big boy club