Is it healthy to identify as a consumer?

Is it healthy to identify as a consumer?

Attached: Lole.jpg (1078x801, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1157307788680409089
youtu.be/DtJ14KUB3Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=IqD7WQ8hWnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Context

Attached: Shsofn.jpg (1078x851, 341K)

The weirdest thing about zog identity politics is that what you identify as is your choice. It has nothing to do with whether or not you meet the qualitifactions of something. Of course I'm a consumer because I buy shit.

Don't ask questions just consume product and get excited for the next product.

Considering Steam is flooded with garbage this shit makes sense to those with no marketing budget.

Yeah I always feel weird when people here call themselves a 'consumer'. Like have some self respect incels.

I'm buying services and therefore customer, but that doesn't define me, I'm not a cyclist, I use bikes. What the fuck is wrong with him.

If you didn't you'd be lying. If you buy products you're a consumer. It's not a sexual orientation or a political party for fucks sake.

It was never healthy to.

Nice to hear, that means there's no need for anyone to buy the shit through shit store and just get it without DRM from our pals at the pirate bay.

Jason's good at actually investigating things but has fucking awful opinions. News at 11.

I hate that I have to pay attention to that fuckhead since he's one of the few people with actual connection

If you rely on guaranteed sales to get your game going, then your game was never worth any money in the first place.

It's just media endlessly calling people who buy shit consumers to replace customers.

I don't really think anyone really identifies with the pure "CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME" mentality of "Consumer" people just sort of forget that Customer is a word so they call themselves a consumer instead.

why doesn't he investigate why his opinions are so shit?

So he's advocating for piracy, right?

If you buy something, anything, you are a consumer in some way. This is literally how the fucking world works. Jesus fucking Christ.

>Jason Schreier

Attached: jason.png (1078x923, 1.06M)

jason schreier is a such a piece of shit

THANKS TIM

Attached: 1461159771815.jpg (570x570, 21K)

That seems to be the idea.

I don't give a shit about this whole "identifying" bullshit angle he's trying to push, but I'll keep it simple for you: If I am purchasing something, I obviously would want the conditions surrounding said purchase to be as good FOR ME as possible. It would be crazy to explicitly want otherwise.

Consume product and get excited to consume new product.

Attached: loves-soy-boys-bbc-bbc-guide-to-being-a-soy-49927702.png (500x389, 76K)

Is it healthy for Jason to identify as (((human)))?

You're a consumer whether you identify as one or not.

Whether or not you identify, you are, and the people running Epic will treat you as one.

Better to enforce standards and practices myself instead of relying on Epic.

duh duh duh DING

They don't have to use the store, though, because Epic has covered everything. Tim is such a lad, making sure everyone can play the game for free like this.

>wanting things to benefit you
jesus christ how entitled can you get?

Attached: Nose.jpg (183x232, 13K)

wow why cant you take one for the team and just support someone else for once

It's the indie dev equivalent of having your parents pay your way through fucking college. Except you never really learn anything and come out the end with nothing but artificial "success" and a non-fanbase. It's typical short term BS that a AAA studio like Epic can get away with because they have the money to do it, an indie dev does not.

Are we actually at that point in time where we should be happy that mediocrity and incompetence is rewarded with safety nets? What the fuck is even going on anymore?

Why are indie devs this sort of special "endangered" species journos need to coddle when there's literal thousands of these fuckers making garbage games every day?

Yes thank you epic! Now my tranny simulator is protected!

I think it's worse, because even if someone else is paying for you to go to college you can still fail. These guys have success guaranteed. It's like getting a job at your rich dad's company and no matter how poorly you do you'll never get fired.

How does Epic survive like this? Aren’t Epic the ones who need to break even then?

>Jason's good at actually investigating things
No Jason is lucky to have contents who betray their employer and give him insider info which he reports and spins his opinion on.

Fronite must be doing that well.

Fortnite money

>Why are indie devs this sort of special "endangered" species journos need to coddle when there's literal thousands of these fuckers making garbage games every day?

This is actually a good question.
When did the narrative shift Yea Forums and the endless circlejerk towards indies start? Was it when shit like Binding of Isaac came out? Even earlier than that? When walking sims like Gone Home popped up?

I want to take Amanda out on a nice date.

This seems like very poor way to get people to use an inferior store.
"Sure, the shop is terrible, but no matter how many copies they end up selling, the games will break even!"
Why the fuck would I want to use this terrible store at all, then? Epic can just keep indies fed, I got enough games to play anyway.

>Is it healthy to identify as a consumer?
He is not identify himself as a consumer, when he bought a service HE IS a consumer with the right of choose. Is this the same guy who said the Sorceress was a a loli and was BTFO by George Kamitani?
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE CHIN OF THAT RODENT WOMAN?

Attached: kat gravity rush 11521228085680.png (1672x1900, 917K)

okay cool, I won't feel bad not buying their games then.

I pity their offspring, nothing remotely good looking can possibly come out of two people who look like that.

Imagine how their child will look

It came to me: this is as close to Communism as we've probably gotten so far. Think about it: value is being assigned completely to labor for labor's sake, Epic doesn't really even look at quality. They get money simply because work happened regardless of whether anyone wants it or it is good. No wonder developers love this.

How can they use profits from another game to help in another area? Wouldn’t they expect more profits all the time and not do that? That’s just losing.

Am I reading this right? Is Jason saying that it's okay for us to pirate games on the EGS?

>you can identify as a woman, as a man, as a dog and everything under the sun, you will be called "brave" for doing it

> but god fucking forbid you see yoursel as a consumer in a commercial relationship and all you want is to get your money's woth in a transaction

/pol/ was right, they cry as they strike you.

Attached: FaceApp_1537073421569.jpg (1280x720, 326K)

Who cares, let the indie shovelware go to epic

Attached: Gas.jpg (682x515, 23K)

Jesus, every single time it's a fucking Jew, without fail

Well, what else should I identify myself as? I'm a consumer in this situation after all.

It's an investment for personal info about the consumer. The cost is irrelevant because the end goal isn't necessarily tied to a sustainable business model.

That girl is fucking edited right? R-RIGHT?!?

so basically he's saying you are owed success?

I'm just happy that egotistical PCfags, after years of talking down, are finally getting a taste of their own version of console wars. Even funnier it's for something as autistic as which frontend launches your game

Their chinese overlords want their spyware in as many computers as possible and don't care about loss of money

Imagine spending money on the Epic store at all, i have an email inbox full of login attempts that tells me it's a bad idea.

plz tell me that pic is shopped?

When you have that much 'fuck Steam' money and have investors who care more about the potential worth of personal information for long term gain...

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what he is saying. The game's on Tim, go ahead.

They're using revenue generated from one project to fund other projects in the hopes that the other projects will also make them more money. This is an extremely common thing to do.

It's no different than calling yourself a customer.
That shouldn't be a problem since calling yourself a potential customer is how you let someone know you'd be willing to pay for their product.
The customer is always right so long as you intend to keep their business. Dissatisfying your consumer base is a surefire way to stop making money. If Epic will foot the bill then by all means take it, but don't expect to be wildly successful by alienating the people that will buy your game.

Good thing /pol/ endorses the most pro-Israel president in American history, that'll show 'em.

>the noses

Attached: 1564669798764.jpg (222x235, 15K)

Attached: 1524484851297.jpg (612x612, 37K)

I'm simply the guy that buys the product as part of a deal that I am giving up fiat money for a quality product
Turns out faggots like him keep demanding for more money but not doing his part of the deal

Attached: 1547881987900.png (3001x3000, 3.27M)

I can see the point he's trying to make but at the same time someone who buys certain things isn't going to want to support something that makes buying of said things worse or more expensive, and "consumer" is a pretty easy umbrella term to place that kind of behavior under. You can call yourself "person that buys things" but that isn't really doing anything other than engaging in word games.

Attached: 1564542734347.png (596x680, 176K)

Jason and Tim are not human beings. Neither are the parasites that take Tim's money because it's the only way they'll get any.

They are owned by Tenscent

BASED TIM

HE EVEN GOT JASON FUCKING SCHREIER TO SUPPORT PIRACY

>it's okay to fuck over consumers if we tell them not to identify as consumers :^)

>when you sell your chin for cheese money

Attached: ratboy.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Attached: 81Zz+ZbKaOL._SL1500_.jpg (1057x1500, 155K)

There's nothing autistic about being weary of multiple DRM platforms, Uplay shits the bed and becomes unusable every time a new game launches for example, as in you can't play anything because the servers go down.

>Do you think it's healthy to identify yourself as a "consumer"?
What the fuck does this mean? Even with context and him explaining himself, I don't understand.
twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1157307788680409089

Attached: 1537404288506.gif (405x225, 2.96M)

Always doing the opposite of what the Jew says is a pretty good policy when it comes to video games.

Attached: Japanese bush hag.jpg (750x980, 266K)

youtu.be/DtJ14KUB3Ew

Attached: FaceApp_1537072957831.jpg (374x376, 51K)

Honestly this kind of mentality from the Devs and Journalists should concern Epic since even if they have exclusives it won't mean shit if the devs keep shitting on potential customers like this "On their behalf", it is just plain bad PR they are getting from their "Defenders".

And really the "Honeymoon Period" of the "Sales Guarantee" train won't last forever, this is something Epic is doing to gain ground, putting yourself on a shitlist like this for a temporary "Stability" is pretty dumb on the Devs part too, No Such Thing As A Free Lunch.

Attached: 1512708118067.jpg (651x489, 46K)

Jason doesn't just look bad, he sounds bad. Listen to the first 2 minutes of this and how feminine he sounds.

youtube.com/watch?v=IqD7WQ8hWnA

These are the people calling you a nazi online.

Haven't been to pol in awhile, huh?

They have Fortnite (and ultimately Tencent) money behind them. They could lose tens of millions to get a foothold in digital distribution and they won't give a shit.

net positive for people who were already pirating though

FUCKING LOL
wow... just fucking wow.

I hate this cunt.

Why does some 50 year old kike write about videogames anyways. How depressing.

Unironically this. Who the fuck cares about indie shit being Epic exclusive? Why the fuck are you playing on PC to begin with, really, but if you must play on PC, just pirate. Don't fucking buy a goddamn thing that is anything but pure DRM free. You PC fags are wholly responsible for Epic, just like how the Russians were reponsible for the Mujahideen, and thus our modern Muslim situation. Just fucking stop buying this shit.

Haha. The nose knows.

Attached: Thanks tim.png (696x493, 335K)

>Betray their employer
Lmao imagine actually having any loyalties or respect for a fucking corporation

Attached: 6i0q2fimti621.jpg (545x792, 76K)

Same, and when i wanted to close my account they wanted me to tell them when I made the account as proof that it was mine and when i couldn't provide the information they said that they couldn't help me

funny how they keep downplaying all the issues as just "gamers dont want to use more than one launcher"

I want to see you faggots try and defend competition as being "good" for the consumer now.

Attached: 1333189952236.jpg (251x226, 36K)

Gamer

/pol/ calls him Zion Don now

FUCK EPIC AND FUCK THE BUGMEN

Yes. look at how well pokémon fans are doing

>store that's inferior in almost every single way to the competition
>people choose to simply not use it
>"IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU GAMERS IT'S ABOUT MEEEEEEE"
>"STOP BEING SO FUCKING ENTITLED YOU MANCHILDS"

Besides, it's not even a big deal for the developers. Epic gives them a shitton of money for exclusivity. Devs get enough money to continue existing. Year later the exclusivity ends and people will buy their game on other platforms so they can make even more money. The only one getting fucked (by themeselves) is Epic because they just throwaway money at anything that moves.

It's certainly healthier than identifying yourself as a "games journalist".

>capitalism works by everyone being selfish and seeking out the best deal they can get
>new wave liberal capitalism wants to guilt trip the consumer into taking worse deals with a smile because oh no the poor devs are hungry you HAVE a moral obligation to give them money on their terms!
Fuck right off, go work in some other field if you don't like it.

Why even bother developing games, just let epic pay you so you don't develop anything.

Schreier's such a disingenuous fucking faggot, it's one thing to "identify" as something and another to fit the criteria of that categorization
What an incredibly lame deflection, you'd think this nigger had something worthwhile to say about this stuff considering it's his livelihood

It's crazy the ivory towers that sprout up beneath these journo types because they're friends with/shine the fat cocks of industry figures on twitter

Sounds like a bunch of jews screaming "jew" so trump loses their support.

if you have a big enough success in this industry, you can fuck up for years and still be okay. For example, despite being so scummy that they've gotten governments to look at regulating videogames, EA's been going for several decades now because FIFA and Madden make them exorbitant amounts of cash.

US airlines
Delta/United/American pretty much own the market with Jetblue/Hawaiian/Alaskan/Southwest being the only competitors but only in certain markets.
Also in some of their hubs they have a complete monopoly on their routes.
This causes stupidly high prices and lowered quality of seats because they own the market

Attached: 20190519_120953.jpg (4128x3096, 1.94M)

This
I don't want a chinese botnet on my computer. Is that so fucking hard to understand?
Fuck off Tencent.

It's this weird leftist thing; some of the autistically rage about the term consumer or content. Forget the fact it's a genuinely useful term and they never give an alternate one

Why do all of these people think that Epic is competing with Steam?

Like fuck, what better proof do you need to know that Steam doesn't give a shit about Epic when you see their god damn Grand Prix event? Do you think that's an event Valve came up with as they shook in their boots because Gaben was scared of Tim?

Steam has always and only competed with piracy and accessibility. Anyone who says otherwise is a retard.

Neolibs like epic because instead of needing to actually make a game people want to play to succeed they just let a giant fucking corporation pay their bills for them.

Given this shit as well as PC Gamer turning into an Epic shill site I'm starting to get the impression that developers aren't the only ones that Epic is throwing money at.

I'd much rather identify as a consumer than identify as Jason Schreier.

Because Epic only buys finished or near finished games that have proven to have an audience. It's like funding but without none of the risks.

The real white supremacists have already abandoned Trump because of all the jews surrounding him

If Bloodborne released on PC exclusively on the Epic Games Store, would you buy it?

Not supporting him doesn't mean he isn't better than the alternative. It just means we're getting nothing that was promised.
Haha politics.

Well, Video Games as a whole are like 70 years old or something soon, easy to forget i know but it ain't 85 anymore, plenty of "old" people have it as a interest, i know there was one dude that was like 60 that posted here on Yea Forums 10 years ago.

>Suddenly people are arguing that you're entitled to money simply by creating something because fuck supply and demand I guess
Epic is pandering to these "capitalism is broken" people by giving them their ideal: work that they do without any regard to the consumer, money that is guaranteed simply because their labor itself has value. It's just funny a huge capitalist company is doing this, but they know how to feel these people in.

At a certain point these devs are making games for no one.
I'm sure that's why they got into making games, to release em for no one to play em.
They got cash to make their next one and do it all over again.
Thanks fortnite

Unless you live in the backwoods off the grid and never used money in your life you ARE a consumer. A consumer is just a convenient term for people who, you know, buy shit.

Do you use money to buy food? Congrats, you're a consumer.

I hate him so fucking much, he's so fucking retarded

HELLO JEW

YANG GANG
INCOME FOR EXISTING POGGERS

Why? Tim would have already bought my copy for me.

It's already on PSNow

lmao no wonder these devs and journos love Epic

they're literally giving out consolation prizes for the poor poor indie devs
it's the commie's wet dream which is no surprise considering jason even complained that Tim has way too much money

Why do liberals do this thing where they act like they are refuting your argument by mocking it?

>But oh no! GaMeRs HaVe To Use A StoRe WiTh FeWeR FeAtuReS!

How is this refuting that?

hes far from perfect
but ive been noticing a lot of threads pushing people not to vote or even look at the dems because "drumpf is joo"
Its pretty damn obvious what they are doing, they did the same thing during the first election

>my taxes help fund this shit

Attached: 1552872208113.jpg (439x598, 46K)

It's autistic as fuck, especially on a platform where the option to circumvent that predates either platform. It's certainly more autistic than
console wars, at least arguing about specs and exclusives makes more immediate sense to video games as a whole.

Wasn't he the guy that said the Sorceress on Dragon's Crown was a pedo fantasy? And then he was BTFO by Kamitani calling him a faggot.

Attached: 1562959997877.png (1278x720, 765K)

No wonder they're shilling so heavily for Epic I feel like my eyes have been opened up a bit.

Attached: 1524176192913.jpg (784x640, 39K)

Yeah, who cares about not having access to something you paid for?

What a fucking cunt.

People comparing paying off devs in advance by the complete amount for the projected sales to communism are retarded.
They are not doing this because they are so nice to these devs and want to help them out as charity, no. There is a big difference that you don't take into account: Epic is hoping to gain and profit from this. They want to convince people to use their store. By making a game exclusive, you guarantee that game's userbase will download the store. Once you have done that, they win.
It's simply that it's worth that much money to Epic to gain that certain amount of customers who download the store app for that certain game, and you can't seem to understand why it's worth that much to Epic.

>Different companies competing in the same market isn't competition.
really makes you think

Yes, the exact same guy

It's really no different then the governments giving corporations incentives to create jobs and bring in tax dollars.

Jason "pedophiles love huge anime tiddies" Schreier

>went to check out tweet
>forgot I am blocked by him
Lol

Blatant fucking deflection. This is pedantic arguing 101. Distract from the actual topic by throwing out a nonsense question.

this

depends on what context you're using consumer with
this is a retarded fallacy though

No, but I maintain my right to choose and reserve my right to refund, resale, prompt service of defective product and to avoid exclusivity rackets. it's basic dignity in trade desu

people forget business is a two way street in the age of people treating corporations as dear family friends

>They are not doing this because they are so nice to these devs
You think the bolsheviks murdered the Tsar out of the kindness of their hearts?

One and the same.

Attached: BIgiG5FCcAEDyxK (2).jpg (801x549, 82K)

It's not that we don't know what Epic's angle is in all this, it's that it's irrelevant.

I know it's healthier than licking corporate boots.

schreier used to have an ancient picture on neogaf for years so now he's started using more recent pictures it feels like he aged 20 years since 2016

Your mom had the monopoly on your dad's cock and look how retarded you turned out, bet she wish she cucked him.

Luckily for him MAGA boomers are still riding the cult of personality. I don't blame /pol/ when the "America First" personality won't stop tweeting about how the interests of Israel are our top priority. He's lagging behind the wave.

being a consumer is not an 'identity', what the fuck is he talking about

European Air travel market is way more competitive than the American one right now. Hell thanks to Norwegian I see less BS prices to Europe than it was 5 years ago.

The very same.

This guy never fails to keep proving how much of a retard he really is.

Attached: 1558113146291.png (1918x788, 401K)

>schreier

Based Tim letting me pirate consequence free

I am blocked too and I never tweeted him. Will Weaton too and I never tweeted at him

Yep, Schrier, or Shrieker as i see his name, it basically the posterboy for "Retarded GameJourno", he does have insider info so he can get info but he is pretty fucking bad at actually reporting it since he has his chip on the shoulder.

Attached: 1367646709790.jpg (1999x1499, 934K)

delet this

Definitely not PC players looool

>full access to every game for free
>bitch about launching a different store for a game you don't have to pay for

Yep, definitely non-autistic behavior

Further evidence that Jason is actually based as fuck but you fags will continue to shit on him because (((he))) works for Kotaku.

Storefront exclusivity IS COMMUNISM BY DEFINITION.

Dumbass.

I piss regularly, but I don't identify as a pisser

Guess we will see what he does in his second term when he doesnt have to worry about reelection
God knows no one on the left is gonna stop him

Attached: D0lZxGTX0AEAr6B.jpg (720x625, 39K)

Intel has been making shitty, stagnated CPUs for the last 4 years, but now that AMD has a good product to compete, it's forcing Intel to lower prices on their lineup.
Competition is good when competing companies can come up with real products to compete and not just shitty prop-up "exclusives."

You are clearly an evil gamergator and has been added to their blocklists

>identify
as if that was an identify? can this retarded journo CODE? is this piece of shit an ARTIST? no right? he has no qualifications, he is a retard, he is a useless shit, he can't draw, he can't even write properly, he can't only consume media passively

god what a damn retard

fuck you context

This has some bizarre thought process to it. You're a consumer by act of consuming something, it's not a label you place on yourself like mental unstable do to make themselves seem more normal.

Let me introduce you to, the bugman

Attached: 1552075833246.gif (150x150, 1.07M)

Okay real talk Yea Forums: Explain to an economics brainlet if MUH COMPETITION is actually good. Like I know the two age old bakers in my town have had a friendly family rivalry for literal generations and their techniques and products have only gotten better over time but that's small time.

Does MUH COMPETITION on a larger-scale actually work out for the customers? Like was anyone happy when competition throttled the great post-Netflix streaming rift? Or this whole hilarity with Mixer apparently going to go for big daddy Ninja and trying to bit off Twitch? Microsoft and Sony during their hey-day years ago had great competition granted.

In fact, do the concepts of "good competition" even apply anymore to this vastly weird digital age instead of the traditional contexts they always worked in?

(((schreier)))

I think this should put the "competition is good for the market" myth to rest for good.

Attached: 1493663947396.jpg (696x693, 28K)

Then why do Steamfags get upset when it's exclusive? I'm so glad I pirate my games instead of buying DRM licenses from kikes like Steam and EGS.

try competing with a .44 bullet you communist

I identify as a black woman not a consumer Jason

so why does it matter if no one buys the games
why are devs so entitled, they already got paid more than they needed and now they want more

Is it healthy to identify yourself as a "game journalist"?

Is Schreider actually retarded or just a troll master?

Attached: brutalmogging.webm (640x800, 1.82M)

is Schreier really trying to shame people who are aware of their consumer rights ?

he really is some shithead corporate dicksucker.

This dude blocked me even though I haven't interacted with him once.
As in, I've never even seen his Twitter before.
What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Attached: BLOCKED.png (597x367, 122K)

What does this dudes politics have to do with anything?
>not pirating already to begin with
lmao imagine giving Steam, or any other DRM, your money.

Attached: 1559649838429.jpg (720x720, 44K)

Thank you, Tim!

You've probably said something even slightly to the right before on twitter. These people are genuinely hysterical and think the world is out to get them.

>A bugman is your typical big left leaning city dweller. He is usually obsessed with consumerism, lining up to purchase the newest iPhone or MacBook when it comes out, and using a smartwatch/smart home speaker for longer than the week after he bought it. Chances are he owns other throwaway smart gadgets as well. All his tastes in movies, music, expensive food, art, and more are determined by what review sites and blogs say.

>Everything about his personality and life is not defined by who he is, but by what he buys and his consumerist tendencies. He'll be subscribed to at least one, maybe multiple subscription services, he'll happily use social media and upload all of his information to the cloud, and he'll gravitate towards things that seem "rational" and use big words.

In fact, their social media use defines a lot about who they are, as they try to get the most likes on social media bragging about their life and viewing the lives of others who do the same.

>Yet there is something big missing about their life, something that can be seen in their face. Something that can be seen the minute you strip away all the consumerist choices and realize, there's nothing else. Their lives are empty, hollow, and all about serving corporations, until they die, and this is seen in their empty insectoid stare that implies they're dead inside, giving them the name bugmen.

Why does Yea Forums suddenly care about this "tumblr art game that looks like shit anyway"? Lashing out like this is usually driven by... fear. A fear for what? That Steam won't be the premier place for PC games?

Or, is it more likely that you won't be able to "punish" the game by not buying it or leaving negative reviews until you get your way?

If you've ever read I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream, Yea Forums reminds me of the AI who loves to torture and abuse the ones he thinks he has control over, but is instantly worried that he'll lose his play things forever.

Attached: steam cuck.jpg (978x972, 182K)

Pretty sure they use the same Auto-Blocker/Block-Network, i know interest in those surged during the GG Drama, and i don't need to tell you they were both on the same side. Basically, if a Bot deems you "Problematic" due your followers/likes and shit it blocks you automatically, even if you never have interacted and never will.

I know this shit and i don't even use Shitter, do note this can also be due things you receive, so if you have "problematic" followers you can be blocked out from their circlejerk. Isn't technology amazing?

Well yeah it's a financial transaction, what else should I identify as if not a consumer/customer?

Consider it from the perspective on a mentally ill person that can only live by applying self-made labels to everything.

Anyone else find it highly ironic that these guys want Steam to compete with Epic yet none of these indie devs actually want to compete with their fellow indie devs on Steam?

Wow, did you just assume me as a c*nsumer?

Nope, I pirate my games so I don't give a shit about Steam or EGS.

Competition when truly fair can work. Bakers in your example trying to improve their quality to attract customers from their rival. But the reality is it is never truly fair. It's far easier to give discounts to dissuade shopping at the other bakery, or spread false rumors they are unsanitary.

And in Epic's case they are avoiding competition altogether by paying developers to prevent any other platform from carrying their games, even though they had been marketed - AND FUNDED - as being so.

They are quite literally buying their way out of capitalism.

The problem with that argument was always people saying that steam was a monopoly when they weren't, they are Market Leaders and are for a good reason. It was Journos and Timmy Tencent who kept perpetuating that lie that steam was a monopoly.

Well GOG does offer tantalizing features in order to stand out without having to hold games hostage.

you're on the nazi list
you probably said something offensive once
they have bot-made list of problematic users to make sure they stay safe in their twitter space

>Epic is actually healthy for gaming unlike what Steam drones have been claiming

EPIC CHADS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

STEAM DRONES ARE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME

Attached: epic dunking on steam drone.jpg (840x1073, 87K)

>You've probably said something even slightly to the right before on twitter
I looked at my tweets (I only have 10). The only political statement I have is I said I think the government has way too much power. Is that "right wing"?

didn't those kinds of people used to use bots that would block people based on them following something they didn't like?

>developer acts like a genuine cunt to people who want to ask actual, reasonable questions about the decision on discord
>developer is able to say this shit without any """journalist""" talking about it until now
>its in the faggot's defense
This is exactly why I care. I knew this was going to happen.