Are Honeycomb Mice the future?

Are Honeycomb Mice the future?

Attached: honeycomb.jpg (1200x677, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAJ-uHga9eM
danluu.com/keyboard-latency/
youtube.com/watch?v=_Qr0EcUG8AM
youtube.com/watch?v=oqK2o-Hwzho
youtube.com/watch?v=Ko3lK_LXLNQ
os2museum.com/wp/how-fast-is-a-ps-2-keyboard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are those comfortable? They don't look comfortable.

>All that sweat and skin flakes piling up in the holes

Attached: 1563724770298.png (970x545, 504K)

>still shilling that shitty piece of shit here

whats a decent mouse these days? I need to replace my deathadder 2013 that keeps getting double click problems even after software update.

No its not. In 2 years everyone is going to bitch about shitty they are. Just like all the dumbasses that got a mechanical keyboard only to realize that they are terrible for fucking gaming.

You don't have a mechanical keyboard right anons? You aren't a retard that fell for the meme?

Logitech. None of my Logitech have gone to shit. Still have them all working great. Don't buy razer shit like you did. They go to crap quickly. I have 3 Logitech mice over 12 years and they are all still great.

Eew no, smegma grater plus I prefer heavy mice anyways. The weighty feel makes tiny adjustments easier

to be honest the reddit mouse model O is probably the best and its among the cheapest too.
if you really want a wireless then that logitech one with the mad battery life is best

been using the microsoft sidewinder x4 for 10 years and its still based to this day
I cant understand people who swap mice and keyboards regularly. All that muscle memory gone.

looking at what kind of junk is on my mice after years of usage I don't wanna imagine what's gonna happen to that cheese grater design... YUCK

The cheap ass Microsoft keyboard is honestly the best keyboard. Never listen to mechanical keyboard retards.

but the wight of my mouse is not a problem at all.

the bad positioning of side buttons( i can basically only reach one of the 6 extra buttons of my mouse), the fact it doesn't fit the shape of my palm, wire interfering with the movement, stupid as fuck RGB bullshit are all bigger problems.

the only thing that hole can help with is heat. it was actually feeling quite hot inmy palm this summer, but i am not sure that sticking hair and skin into my mouse and feeling any kind of texture under my skin is gonna be worth the cooling.

cummycomb

Definitely not for everyone, but their purpose is to make the mouse lighter, which they do. Lighter mouse = better gaming performance for high level players.

Logitech, preferably g502. There are multiple good options, but this one have "decent" as the worst score.

>mechanical keyboard only to realize that they are terrible for fucking gaming.

Attached: 1523988036669.png (474x711, 90K)

I've had this logitech m500 lasermouse for a solid 7 years but it keeps disconnecting now causing issues in games thanks to faulty wires, also the teflon feet are fucked.

Since i'm so used to the shape, the scroll "fly-"wheel function and general shape i was thinking of buying a logitech g502.
The only thing is its optical. This is apparently better for gayming or some shit. But i've been using my m500 laser on my white sort of glossy hard table all these years and it's been the best mousing-surface over any gay mousepad i've ever used and i heard optical mice can have trouble with too reflective and light surfaces. Can anyone confirm that? Just how reflective are we talking here?

Another mouse i can get for cheap is a zowie benq EC2-A, but i got spooked a little by stories that the sidebuttons are shit (hard to press, cheap and prone to breaking) Can anyone confirm that too? Or can anyone describe what type of buttons they are? Most reviews are by retards so i don't know what comments to trust.

Attached: pipsy the mouse.jpg (215x234, 12K)

>I prefer heavy mice anyways. The weighty feel makes tiny adjustments easier
The mark of a garbage player.

Reminder that it's actual shills trying to sell this crap here.

Behold: The future of mice!

Attached: razer-viper.jpg (1200x800, 131K)

Corsair M55 Pro. $35 USD, ambidextrous, large enough to fit most adult hand sizes, comfy as fuck, great performance, doesn't use a metal mouse wheel like the G502 so it won't rust on you, no meme features like honeycombs.

If youre a high level player, your mouse doesnt matter

Is picture you retard? They only benefit If you play rhythm games brainlet. It was fucking proven years ago dumbass.

Can we all agree this is accurate?

Attached: 1536614247074.png (2816x3368, 2.65M)

Saying "mechanical keyboards are terrible for gaming" is exactly what a complete moron would say.

Sorry, you exposed yourself as a moron. Swallow your pride and move on.

>RAZER

Well, that's wrong and shows you don't know what you're talking about.

There's a reason top CSGO and Quake pros use stuff like the $150 G Pro Wireless or the Zowie FK2, instead of some piece of shit bought from Walmart.

But they are moron?? They actually have more delay than a regular keyboard dumbass.

That mouse uses opto-mechanical switches, which means no double clicking issue, ever.

Avoid logitech shills. Strange how many people rec'd a stock major brand mouse that has spotty quality assurance and spotty products.

Buy a Zowie mouse buddy, they're lightweight with great sensors and no meme lighting or honeycombing on them that allows piss shit and gunk to find a place to call home on your mouse every session. I've had logitech MMO mouses and lighter ones meant to emulate a Zowie as far aa im concerned die on my through having doubleclicking issues on single click.

Considering razor just released a mouse that's 70g with no meme holes i don't think so. Most honeycomb lightweight mice are in the 65g range so, i think it'll be the "cheap" and easy way for companies to make lightweight mice.

I think the razer viper just set the standard for quality built lightweight mice. The g pro wireless which is wireless and 80g with no holes is probably the standard as well.

>They actually have more delay than a regular keyboard dumbass.
Prove it. Show one source of credible evidence that proves this.

I get my mechanical keyboard for general purpose and not gaming. It's great. These MX "Silent" aren't very silent though.

>Buy a Zowie mouse buddy, they're lightweight with great sensors
Zowie FK and ZA actually don't have the best sensors.

I use red switches which are the worst for typing and because of having no actuation force the lightest, clickers, most responsive keyboard I've ever had the pleasure of using. I keep a Das Keyboard to the side for when I need to do extended periods of typing/work.

There is no reason. The mouse isnt what makes them good

no

>don't buy the most respected mouse
> zowie
>a fucking mmo mouse

Said no one ever

i love my g300s but it's a little fragile, i had 4 in 7 years.

looks like a gimmick

Worth noting that a Razer rep said on reddit that if they added holes, they could get close to 50g.

>heated gaming session
>wipe gamer sweat off my brow
>water gets in mouse
>pc short circuits
Great idea, retards.

Linus tech tips, dozens of other sources

They exist to make the mouse lighter. If you played FPS at a high level, you would know weight is not a gimmick.

Because they're sponsored

Do you actually read from a script which buzzwords you should use to try and advertise your mouse?

>Linus tech tips, dozens of other sources
and yet, you can't even post a single one. You really are an utterly worthless idiot.

Go on, show me even a single video where Linus Meme Tips says "mechanical keyboards are far worse for gaming than non-mechanical" or "mechanical keyboards have more delay".

>There's a reason
yes, endorsement deals

Sounds like you're being vague to perpetuate being facetious for easy (You)'s before noon. Here's another one since you want it so bad.

>There's a reason top CSGO and Quake pros use stuff like the $150 G Pro Wireless or the Zowie FK2, instead of some piece of shit bought from Walmart.
Because those companies pay them to use the product and shill them. Sponsorships like this are present in literally any industry that has a lot of eyes on people doing a thing. How fucking new are you?

Logitech mice are the best, period.

Sure sure, I'm sure Logitech sponsors all 32% of the top CSGO competitors, who use the G Pro Wireless.

The reality is, you're a shit player, and it's only natural a shit player wouldn't understand the benefits of a high quality mouse.

I told you where to go you dumb fuck brainlet. Linus tech tips made a video. Learn to fucking read. No I'm not going to spoon feed you retard. Enjoy your mechanical shit board. They only benefit rhythm games.

You could probably Google the answers.
From wiki:
>but most of them do not work properly on specularly reflective surfaces like polished stone or transparent surfaces like glass.

G502 likely have the best sensor. I've tried it on different surfaces.
Any glass and I guess mirror is a big NO, zero movement
Anything else from which it can reflect light works: write, black, plastic, somewhat transparent plastic.

>Sure sure, I'm sure Logitech sponsors all 32% of the top CSGO competitors, who use the G Pro Wireless.
They literally do, are you retarded?

What am I advertising? You realize more than one mouse brand has the holes?

I'm not even using one of those mouses you moron, I'm just pointing out that mouse weight matters, at least for competitive players.

...Do you people not understand a lighter mouse with a better sensor is more precise than something with actual branding and sponsorship deals like Logitech and Razer in place of making a small line of specialized products that last for fucking ever?

True but anything under 60 is getting in the placebo range.

The viper is a big mouse (5 inches almost) they could probably just make a smaller 4 inch version without holes and get it in the low 60g range.

Don't mind me, just the best mouse made in the past 10 years coming through.

Attached: s1divina.jpg (640x640, 35K)

I have hyperhidrosis, if you give me that shit for a day every single hole will have a layer of brown salty grime

>spotty quality assurance and spotty products
I've had a logitech G502 for nearly 4 years now and I have had absolutely no issues with it. Works on my machine :)

>at least for competitive players.
No it doesn't. There are pro players that been playing with 5 dollar mice bought at walmart. Don't fall for the shitty "gamer" brand.

If it was as simple as sponsorship, they'd all use Razer. Also not all competitors get sponsored you dumbass, it's one thing to be top 50, another to be top 1000.

thanks user, it's this thin laminated white plastic on a triplex and the table while clean and smooth it's probably micro-scratched up a bit. Gonna get it then.

and you have no way of proving that, naturally. As expected, you're dumb.

From childhood to 26 I used nothing but Logitech mice and the moment I had fucked around with an FK2 at a friend's house I felt disgusted with my own mouse and stopped playing FPS for a while. Logitech are the Bose of PC peripherals; they make a lot of shit and quality has been unreliable from making a wider array of products. The G502 is the only mouse I could reccomend and after having my hand on it the FK2 still feels superior in precision.

>There are pro players that been playing with 5 dollar mice bought at walmart.
Name 3.

>as far aa im concerned die on my through having doubleclicking issues on single click.

Ah, the famous doublecliking boogie man.

>I told you where to go
I told you to provide a source. You couldn't provide a single video or article.

You're an idiot, sorry.

how much weight is going to be lost punching holes in fucking plastic? Surely the case shell isn't remotely the actual weight of the fucking thing

>show me your sources
>dude just look up "linus tech tips" and find the video im talking about our of hundreds
>im not going to spoonfeed you

Sounds like keyboardlet cope. Probably has a dell membrane keyboard he got from an office surplus sale.

You get a mechanical keyboard for typing. You never get one for gaming. Everyone should have got the memo back in 2015. It's why no one talks about them anymore. They are terrible.

more or less around 20 grams.

All this tells me is you're a retard with no clue.

Show me one of these pro players playing with a cheap mouse. Just one example.

If it's a commonly reported issue outside Yea Forums it's probably a common issue meant to inform the buyer when mentioned over bait on an imageboard.

Avoid Logitech shills.

It's been objectively proven. There are holes underneath too. Look at the weight on the specs page of the Model O compared to the Zowie FK (basically the same design, but one has holes).

>If it was as simple as sponsorship, they'd all use Razer.
Why would they all use Razor? Are you implying that only one company is capable of paying people to shill gamer shit?

>Also not all competitors get sponsored you dumbass
No shit, but top players are either a shill or a victim of a shill. Those top 50 players you keep meming about either got paid by some company to shill shit, or they fell victim to someone who does.

When you've lost the argument emphatically, your brain is programmed to mindlessly repeat yourself. Ok.

I'd like to see you do a 300bpm stream on a membrane keyboard you fuckin fag.

>There are still people in 2019 that think mechanic keyboards are good

Is this 2014 again? I wold like to come back to 2014 Yea Forums guys...

Do I get a computer for paying my taxes too, great arbiter?

no they are niche

no they are not

you can get away with honeycombs on your mouses ass if you fingertip but if you actually need to touch it then it is fucking not

you don't need it lighter, you just need low friction, and that is using hyperglides + a clean hard mat

holes do help but the gain is nearly negligible in comparison to the friction

Okay retard. Show proof the mechanical keyboard is better...

Let's play this game retard. And actual tested proof like Linus did.

>Why would they all use Razor? Are you implying that only one company is capable of paying people to shill gamer shit?
They certainly have the biggest gaming market.
Either way, you're retarded if you don't think gaming mice have an advantage over any other cheap mouse. Even if those players weren't sponsored, they'd still use a high quality mouse to compete.

Linus did not make a fucking video saying mechanical keyboards are worst for gaming than membrane. Membrane keyboards blow fucking cock for rhythm games and the ghosting makes them unusable for FPS games besides maybe call of duty.

Not him but the burden of proof lay on the person who makes the original assertion people are challenging.

There's no need to bother with you anymore. You made the false claim, you failed to back it up, you're done.

This will be my last reply to you unless you actually post the evidence. Alas, you won't, because you can't. Such is the nature of morons like yourself.

Can anyone reccomend a good wireless mouse? I just want something comfy and big enough for average adult male hands. Not a hardcore MOBA or FPS player. Please leave me alone if you're an actual shill -not that I'd have any way of knowing.

>you don't need it lighter
Speak for yourself, scrub. For many, there's a HUGE difference between 80g and 120g.

>all these shitter responses
Its because a lot of mice have built in smoothing, only some actually had smoothing (almost) completely removed. Unless things changed since last i checked a lot of "gaming" mice now have nearly no built in smoothing. So no it doesn't really matter what mouse you use as long as its not retardedly bad

Attached: 1556893465085.jpg (209x209, 23K)

g900/g903 is pretty big

g305 is a better mouse overall but smaller

g pro wireless is like the g305 but bigger, more premium, more expensive, and you need to recharge it constantly

these are the best on the market i think

G703 or G.Pro Wireless

Both have great shapes and the hero sensor, which means great battery life.

Agreed, just look up what people think about the sensor in it (New IntelliMouse comes to mind) and get one that fits your hand well.

>mechanical keyboard only to realize that they are terrible for fucking gaming
Explain why mech keyboards are bad for gaming please.

Attached: 1562616148172.png (957x751, 28K)

>So no it doesn't really matter what mouse you use as long as its not retardedly bad
This.

Anyone who is saying a cheap walmart mouse is just as good as a gaming mouse has no idea.

It's still better to buy g502 than other mices. Because to be completely screwed you will need to get this issue after warranty expiration. And there still a great chance that you won't be affected at all like the silent majority.

Essentially it's better to have a God tier mouse with a small chance of issue than to use mediocre mouse with it's own set of problems only because you are afraid.

Attached: 1542053689071.jpg (1136x640, 80K)

You gotta wipe em off after a while though, the weird rubbery-plastic they tend to use really gets grimy

>So no it doesn't really matter what mouse you use as long as its not retardedly bad
Actually it does. You always want a mouse that fits your hand well. If you have small hands, you shouldn't buy something big like a Deathadder or some Steelseries thing.

Shape also matters. If you play a lot of FPS like CSGO or Quake, it's generally a good idea to get a light, ambidextrous mouse, rather than an overdesigned gamur meme with a built-in numpad.

Whats the difference between the fk2 and fk1? Ive been using an fk1 for years.

FK1 for big hands. FK2 for medium/big hands.

Oh, I have small hands and I love it. Maybe Ill try out the fk2.

I'd like to imagine that some companies will come up new lightweight materials that will make the holes unnecessary.

HOLE TECHNOLOGY

owned it for years, no problems other than completely shredded the original pads and had to replace them, still working as new
take that as you will
yeah when i wrote retardedly bad i meant to imply that you have to exercise some level of critical thinking on if the design is actually a good idea. I don't like the giant dps changing button on g502 but i keybind voice talk on it so even if i press it on accident it doesn't really matter and lets me talk while moving/aiming in game

Attached: 1563517030029.jpg (656x874, 109K)

In these environmental days we'll be using cardboard mice soon since plastic is a product of the devil.

Genuinely getting sick thinking of all the skin residue getting stuck in those holes.

imagine believing this

Zowie FK probably has the most popular and ripped off mouse shape around. You should also have a look at the G Pro Wireless or the Glorious Model O if you can.

the real enemy is friction, you can only feel a big difference when there is friction between the mat and the feet

i am not even cleaning my hard mat anymore because in perfect the conditions i can literally blow my mouse on desk, i once even gave it light bump and the mouse flew straight on the floor, even gravity pulls if the surface is slightly uneven, and what makes me play better is having a smooth contact, not necessarily overcoming its weight to put it into motion

ive seen people drilling holes on this same model i have, but i can't see that as anything other than wasteful if i can nearly eliminate friction

Is Rocketjumpninja right?

youtube.com/watch?v=jAJ-uHga9eM

The honeycomb look is just what's in style right now. Newer models of cars, from low to high end, mostly feature this. I was car shopping the other day and all the new corollas and civics have it. I kinda like it 2bh.

Where's the G900/903?

danluu.com/keyboard-latency/
apple keyboard is the fastest, by far

>require more pressure for every push
>higher delay
>loud as shit
For gaming you want something quick. Pros never use mechanic keyboards either. The standard 20 dollar microshit keyboard is the best it's going to get.

They are however better for games that require precise keystrokes. Every other game it's only going to create problems.

The future of material conservation, maybe.

What mouse do I buy if I have baby hands? Used a shitty 20 wireless mouse for 10 years from Walmart.

bet a palm faggot made this

and even my mom knows that mad catz and razer are memes

Who said a new lightweight material couldn't be Eco friendly?

you can palm the g305 if you have literal 4 year old hands

Zowie S2
G305

what if they make better materials and put holes on those as well ?

that thing looks like a bitch to clean.

At some point, I would imagine that mice could become too light.

go watch some Rocket Jump Ninja reviews

NOT EVEN 1 MECHANICAL KEYBOARD IN THE TOP 10

AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't palm I use a claw/finger grip. Bought a corsair glaive which was huge for my hands. Cramped my wrist in less than 10 minutes of use.

>True but anything under 60 is getting in the placebo range

I bet people said that about under 100g

das 3 is mechanical mr turdposter

>apple keyboards and cheap ass Microsoft keyboards are almost triple the speed of a mechanical keyboard

Imagine being a retard using a mechanical

>Fag flag leds

I could never "get" this meme, even less so nowadays.

Attached: 🤔 .png (478x504, 44K)

>>require more pressure
Not necessarily.
>>higher delay
Blatantly false.
>>loud as shit
Pussy bitch

Get gay people off your mind.

>a 24 dollar Microsoft keyboard is faster than any mechanical keyboard on the market

Time to hang myself?

Its missing the best mouse ever created.

Attached: Microsoft Intellimouse.jpg (640x480, 12K)

Someone just proved a shit ass Microsoft keyboard is fastee than any mechanical keyboard on the market numbnuts.

I used this mouse until the cable frayed itself to death, had it for close to 10+ years. Got an S1 Divina to replace it and for the first time I actually feel like I found a mouse I liked more than my intellimouse.

I miss the old MS hardware. The Siderwinder stuff was great.

mechanical is comfy but i remember doing all my MLG plays on membrane

what is the source for this?

Attached: #1MouseInThaWorld.jpg (200x192, 8K)

>still being a complete idiot

it's shit by today standards, low maximum speed of tracking

The PROOF IS RIGHT THERE RETARD

>get the g502
>notched mode doesn't always match the actuation point, so scrolling past a notch doesn't register 100% of the time
piss

@472669462
>still can't read

no (you) for you

speed on keyboards doesn't fucking matter, that 0.1 ms is not as important as you actually think in the greater picture
what does matter in keyboards is key-rollover and ghosting, aka if you press to many buttons the keyboard starts registering other random presses or hitting a roof on how many simultaneous buttons you can press
also if you get red keys on a mechanical you can no resistance or snapping/click and thats what most pros use anyways

Attached: 1536478374149.jpg (209x209, 13K)

First thing i thought too

1. Apple
2. Microsoft 24 dollar keyboard
3. 100 dollar mechanical keyboard
Got it memorized?

Cherry switch is not mechanical retard. Hence no one uses mechanical for gaming.

What link? The one with random unsourced benchmarks?

Ask any pro gamer what they think and they'll tell you keyboard doesn't matter. Saying "mechanical keyboards are terrible for gaming" as you did before, is evidence of your sheer idiocy.

>cherry switches aren't mechanical
uhhhh

>come to mouse thread
>some random autist sperging out at people over his hate for mechanical keyboards

Attached: 1519885399394.png (623x629, 628K)

>das at #4

youtube.com/watch?v=_Qr0EcUG8AM

Mechanical keyboards offer a slight advantage over membrane in response time, but it's barely noticeable. Nobody ever uses a specific keyboard over another for response time.
The main reason to go mechanical is minimal ghosting, can press more keys at once, better more consistent typing and more stable keys.

God I hope not.

yep

idk but i just got this mouse it's very good

Attached: glossy1.jpg (1500x1125, 92K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oqK2o-Hwzho

fucking palmfags, jesus

g303 higher, also why no 903?

>onions chuggers can't maneuver a mouse that's more than 80 grams without straining their wrists
jesus christ what is this world becoming

Are you genuinely this retarded? Stop trying to fit in. You probably suck at videogames.

>final mouse
is way better
youtube.com/watch?v=Ko3lK_LXLNQ

>i need to cut holes in my mouse so that it's not too heavy for my dainty little arms
>but i won't cut out the faggot looking RGB LEDs instead or else my trans friends won't know i'm one of them

since nobody else has posted it

Attached: TACTICAL CLAYMORE ATTACHMENT.webm (768x432, 2.81M)

Nice strawman dude. My mouse has no LEDs or holes. Want to refute the fact you suck at videogames by duelling me in Quake Live?

rent free

Bought this, getting it on Monday. My razer deathadder is dying, is this a downgrade or upgrade ?

Attached: sdf.jpg (693x725, 36K)

How do you clean mice like this? Imagine all the filth that gets stuck inthose grates?

Attached: 1484966990277.png (372x508, 239K)

>le point and click game
yawn

>not just creating the mouse out of lighter but just as sturdy materials

Nice dodge bro. Go enjoy your single player experiences.

i bet you don't even make any money playing quake kek
what good your skills must be when you're not even good enough to go pro

Are you really this steamed you got called out for sucking at videogames bro?

Attached: yY3RUNp.png (615x610, 639K)

i don't know why you think i'd possibly care about quake live lmfao. you got your diapers dirty because i called out your little fag mouse

>still using this sexy beast
No shitty buttons to annoy my thumb, no unnecessary crevices for shit to pile in, easy as fuck to clean, was only 50$.

Attached: razer-abyssus-mirror-right-1000-0518647[1].jpg (1000x722, 48K)

Depends on what you play.
If you play a high precision game like Quake, then having the perfect mouse helps.
If you're playing League of Legends, it doesn't matter one bit

I use an S1 Divina. I called you out because anyone who says stupid shit like you did obviously blows cock at videogames. You're no different than the user who tried to claim 5 dollar walmart mice were just as good as 60-100 dollar gaming mice.
You don't care about Quake because your aim sucks and you can't strafejump.

Here is the real official tier list of Yea Forums.

Attached: 1564680783899.jpg (1200x2509, 332K)

You mean the list you saved that you like? Its from 2013 dude, it isn't official at all.

One thing I hate about mouse aiming is that I tend to overshoot and undershoot. How did you guys deal with this? I can't get over this and I've set my dpi to 400 like most pros do.

>no PS/2 tests

Why bother, they are obviously faster.

>2013

PS/2 is faster though
os2museum.com/wp/how-fast-is-a-ps-2-keyboard/

I bought this 6-8 years ago and have never had a problem with it. Works just like it did when I first got it. Shocked me considering its only $35 and has a bunch of ricer meme additions.

Attached: 71t7NwiIiaL._SX466_[1].jpg (466x466, 25K)

nice bait

Thats what I said. Why bother testing, because they (PS/2) are obviously faster. Was it ever a doubt in anyones mind?

Is it at least accurate for the year?

high sens leads to overshooting and low leads to undershooting

if you do both regularly then your sens has literally nothing to do with it, just practice.

How weak are you guys that you need a lighter mouse?

no

I'm honestly surprised no one has made a carbon fiber shell yet.

So many people complain about the quality of Zowie mice, the only thing that people don't complain about is the shape itself and I'm pretty sure the only reason they got popular was because they sponsored a bunch of pro players. I've had 3 or 4 Logitech mice and they sent me a free replacement even though it was out of warranty when one issue did arise with the cable coming loose.

If you buy a fucking 100 dollar mouse then yeah you probably suck

Attached: m1k.jpg (500x375, 29K)

I could beat you to death. There is no reason for me to use a heavier mouse though. Tools should be as light as possible unless they have a reason to be heavy (hammers etc.)

I keep my stuff clean and I'm not a slob but it still seems like it would get dirty quickly and be difficult to clean

Imagine being such a s*yboy you need LEDs and holes on your kb+m

Honeycomb mice suck. My arm hair always gets caught and pulled out, that shit hurts. Most of them can't be dismantled either so they get dirty real quick.

>My arm hair always gets caught and pulled out

What

How do you clean?

>I could beat you to death
>Yes I spent 100 dollars on a computer mouse because it's 2g lighter and has rainbow lights

Attached: tumblr_p24xysu6oE1s8xhw7o3_500.jpg (500x486, 53K)

>Just like all the dumbasses that got a mechanical keyboard only to realize that they are terrible for fucking gaming.
Are you just mad that all you can afford is some shitty rubber dome keyboard?

My mouse is likely 60-70 grams lighter than whatever you use, and also probably cost less.

Are there any decent wireless keyboards?

finalmouse does them
theyre expensive

>I could beat you to death
Dude you're so cool

Attached: 6hereitcomes.jpg (251x242, 10K)

g905 master race btw

But it is probably true. I could also kill you

I have one as a reliable backup/travel keyboard. Great and nigh-indestructable, but the keys are too stiff for some of the games I play (mostly Pinball)

Watch out he's gonna kill somebody cause they said heavy mice are better. Shut the fuck up bro.

You can't even hold a mouse.

What? You said people who disagree with you are weak, I correctly said that I'm (almost certainly) stronger than you and could beat you to death. I think your brain needs some work if you can't follow this basic logic.

t.

Attached: 1553173642603.png (720x804, 173K)

>implying anyone good at FPS uses hard mats

kek faggot

I'm a different user.

Do you have hairless arms or something, kid?

I think he's more referring to the fact that you'd need to have hair on your palms for that situation to occur. Do you push your mouse with your forearms?

I will repurchase my Razer DeathAdder Elite when its fucked because its fucking good

I have hair on my wrists and outside edge of my hand which can get caught if I palm grip.

>no roccat
The creator must know their switches are dog pussy tier

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TRIPOPHOBIA

OBSESSED

Just get your gamer glove to help you out

Attached: glove.jpg (3940x1840, 2.1M)

they don't cause MLG pros are vagrant normies who can't afford to carry a hardmat around (you can't roll it like a blunt), also they don't shower and smell, so not a chance they would take care of something as delicate as hard mat that wears down in weeks time and collects grime

but cloth just can't possibly provide the same smooth frictionless glide as glass or plastic, it is a fact

bump

No I've had one, the next mouse I made sure there was nothing like that on it. Imagine having to fucking use canned air on a fucking mouse because of the honeycomb that adds nothing.

>PC
>the future

BuT iT's LiGhTeR

Attached: 2sad.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>no cheap as fuck Corsair Harpoon
mine has lasted me like 2 years now with heavy use

Did they ever make a left handed model? I want to dual wield these bad boys.

Reality can be whatever I want it to be.

Attached: glove.jpg (3940x1840, 791K)

>bomber eroge

Attached: tu.gif (230x240, 120K)

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

I'm a gripper and use the g502 just fine.
Don't have that problem myself.

>Don't have that problem myself.
do you often switch between notched and freescroll? I think it might be related to my issue

>honeycomb in god tier

belongs in the trash

>MX518 that low
Garbage

I've been using the Zowie FK at home for 5 years now and it's mostly pristine, other than pitting on the plastic where the bit of the hand you use to compare steak doneness with rests.
Nice mouse, easy to use.

I've gone through 3 G500's at work (and home before that 5 year period) over a period of 13-14 years.
They're really pretty and very comfortable in the hand.
You definitely notice it's less good when used at home though.

That being said; people arguing over gamer gear and spending money on anything but comfort and looks are total manchildren that think paying more will gain them a rank in csgo or some shit.

This list is so fucking retarded. It actually makes me angry that it will mislead people into thinking the creator knew what he was talking about.

It lists two mice with 3-generation-old sensors as "top sensor" and mice with next-gen sensors as "good sensor"

It claims GPW is the "only good wireless mouse" when the G305 has the exact same wireless radio and is lighter with AAA instead of AA

It calls shapes good or bad when this is 100% arbitrary and based on individual tastes, hand size, grip style

Attached: razer on suicide watch megacut.jpg (3202x1664, 1.47M)

I've used a lot of mice in my lifetime and the G Pro wireless is just flawless IMO. I can't find a single issue with it. First mice of its kind for me.

For me shape is the most important thing about a mouse, if a mouse isn't comfortable I can't aim for shit on it. People say the GPW is like the Zowie FK series, but I disagree, that series hurt my hand and is awful for palm grip.

>people actually, unironically bringing "pros use it" as an argument
Were you born yesterday? Pros use what the sponsor demands and nothing else.