m.youtube.com/watch?v=n_T9ozWh_dM
youtube.com/watch?v=TrcDlCiXYUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EQtMkNssicE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QBgooaDAHE8
youtu.be/m2im-ugI9iQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why what?

Why not?

Attached: PULL MY MURDER TRIGGER.gif (291x461, 129K)

GOROBOYS ALWAYS WIN BABY

TAKE THEM DOWN LOKI

Attached: 28DDFA60-7DA1-48DB-B9D0-80D5808BCA1F.jpg (1920x1080, 1.33M)

Say hi to your new protagonist

Attached: Savior.png (500x229, 146K)

I don't understand how you could be an akechifag. Not because he's evil but because he's such a shit written character. If they don't rewrite him from the ground up in Royal it's gonna be a disaster

MY SKILLS EXCEED YOURS

>If they don't rewrite him from the ground up
Atlus announced today that his SL is getting revamped

His writing is fine.

Attached: C687FD8E-7D09-4A15-AC95-C04C8A2262E1.png (804x725, 799K)

He's so all over the place that he's mistaken for a multifaceted character + wasted potential + fujoshi pandering

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n_T9ozWh_dM
At least put the trailer in the OP

PANCAKES

>has a massive presence on the boxart
>”wtf why is he back”

Attached: 516009EF-1D56-4916-A28E-BFC39BCBB7B9.jpg (749x1064, 355K)

GOROBOYS RISE UP
OUR TIME IS NOW

Attached: 1492216362198.png (500x476, 379K)

so they spoiled literally the entire game in the PVs?

Wrong post to reply to.

Swap Goro with Haru and you've got the Aesthetic Team Build

youtube.com/watch?v=TrcDlCiXYUQ

Attached: 1447711266133.gif (500x360, 413K)

Who was that saying "Stop Joker!" at the end?

Entertaining loser to Adachi's relatable loser and Ikutsuki's faked loser

>Kasumi: YAMERO!
>Morgana: Jokah!
>Kasumi again: YAMEROOOOOOOOO!

Hi! I'm the asshole who blew up planets along with its inhabitants before got beaten up by the MC. So yeah, sorry for being alive and popular.

Attached: IpRSDNnK_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Oh shit, is Kasumi gonna go nuts if something happens to Joker?

god they're doing a canon love interest thing again aren't they, for fuck's sake

i knew kasumi would be a shit

>Girl screaming
>Canon love interest
user what? ALl we know is that she likes Joker a lot, that doesn't make her a canon love interest, Marie loves Yu lots,too but he canonly still single and Aigis was the closeest to Door and you saw how that ended. A girl loving a boy doesn't mean her love will be returned

>Beats all of the original PTs and gets her name right next to Joker
Maybe.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1089x614, 154K)

this is some cope man

everyone knows aigis and marie are the canon love interests because they're the only girls who are outwardly affectionate towards their respective MCs within the context of the story

this cunt is just gonna be marie 2.0

Attached: 1564061481293.jpg (418x500, 26K)

The Golden epilogue takes place after the Arena games.

>canon love interest
yes his name is goro akechi

Honestly I can take even canonizing her, so long as they don't pull off the horseshit P4GA did, where Yu was completely up and ready to sacrifice his entire team for Marie.

Fujos

>they're the only girls who are outwardly affectionate towards their respective MCs within the context of the story
>who is Rise

It’s now clear that atlus released persona 5 unfinished what really sucks this game got me into megami tensei not just persona but for all it’s worth it’s probably the best unfinished game ever made

Attached: 9F1D1130-5297-4283-988F-B9D962FC498D.png (702x416, 185K)

Kasumi screams could be misplaced you know

>they're the only girls who are outwardly affectionate towards their respective MCs within the context of the story
Haru is devastated when you friend zone her and when Futaba asks you what her feelings mean you say they’re platonic. They canonically like you.

Attached: swap.png (553x811, 308K)

Surprise! Its women lusting after a pretty boy
Any other reason is secondary

Attached: 1529728896225.jpg (296x442, 24K)

>>who is Rise
a fucking whore so it doesn't count

I thought he was fine. Most people I talked to who really hate him seem to do so mostly because he isn't the character the envision, usually an insufferable moralfag.

>Haru is devastated when you friend zone her and when Futaba asks you what her feelings mean you say they’re platonic.
>"within the context of the story"

>Haru is devastated when you friend zone her
Yeah, but Haru doesn't exist in the story for all intents and purposes

I actually enjoyed akechi but he could’ve been done a lot better he’s a solid B tier character for me

Futaba hiding behind you and clinging to you is absolutely in the context of the story.

>because they're the only girls who are outwardly affectionate towards their respective MCs within the context of the story
Yukari user, for fucks sake they even make it a point to point out how different she starts acting with Makoto after the Yakoshima events. and as another user said, Rise and to an extent Naoto act that way,too.

GOROCHADS RISE UP

Pretty much. His betrayal was blatantly obvious from day 1 and was only really a ruse to put you off the Yaldy reveal. Sure, I can think of a couple extra scenes that probably would have helped his character be more fleshed out, but as it stands, I was fine with what I got.

He's written like fucking garbage.

Autists don't feel love

I think he could potentially have the most depth compared to the rest of the cast, it's just that the execution was pretty bad.
Too much stuff cramped into a single character, with absolutely shit pacing and resolution.

Whatever you say user

I love Goro’s fake nature. Playing NG+ is absolutely hilarious.

Attached: quietly seething.jpg (3606x3022, 1.45M)

Because why not? Akechi was too popular to not give more screen time to in the updated version of Persona 5

>I think he could potentially have the most depth compared to the rest of the cast, it's just that the execution was pretty bad.
At the same time you run the risk of creating a character who just proceeds to swallow up the entire story.

Imagining how chimping out every now and again is fucking hilarious.

Before the dancing game came out and it became clear he would at least appear, I desperately hoped he would be basically a combo meter in the background and the more you score, the angrier he gets. By 300 or so he's just jumping around silently screaming like fucking Robotnik.

Why the fuck is Haru pretending that's a reveal what a moron

Attached: 1519768869717.png (500x500, 150K)

Attached: 1527622649203.png (872x632, 192K)

The fact that they're adding yet another party member doesn't help. I'm biased because I prefer smaller, more focused parties but I felt there wasn't really that much interplay between the characters and little (post introduction) development.
I hope P5R adds a more interesting conflict for the team

Stupid sexy teacher

Attached: 45D99E7A-B72F-404A-9E49-90A56D1FF09C.jpg (3486x3022, 1.99M)

Well to be fair she doesn't know how computers work as revealed in her social link with Futaba in the dancing spin off. Plus she's had the least exposure to the Metaverse out of all the Phantom Thieves at this point in the story.

Fuck off,user

Fuck off Akechi.

Easy with the seething there Aketchup

Holy shit is he bad at this. Can you imagine the rest of the thieves just thinking how easy he's making it for them?

If anything his messages very clearly show he has the ego the size of several celestial objects.

Attached: Mommy.jpg (324x660, 99K)

>Kasumi's transformation scene
How can Atlus get away with this?

>Goro: Haha fucking retards. They don’t know I’m gonna kill their leader.
>PTs: Haha fucking retard. He doesn’t know that we know he wants to kill our leader.
>joker still hangs out with him anyway

Attached: A8D3C55E-6C3B-458A-9BF8-35C3DEE6A86F.jpg (467x680, 118K)

goddamn dude

Attached: 1537870454923.png (469x400, 408K)

>ego
It looks more like a cry for help because he literally says he’s being controlled.

Daddy is coming home

Attached: Crawling.png (568x307, 388K)

Because she's probably not human. Cridrilleon looks different too in the trailer, she likely awakens for real there, that palace is likely her's it's an observatory

Fujos
It's always fujos

literally the most alpha move conceivable

Attached: Ruse cruise.png (800x1051, 524K)

>Can actually use Loki as a Phantom Thief
Fuck yes

That doesn't really gel though, he seemed very much in denial of that until the other Goro gave him the reality check.

>Joker is Beartato and therefore a manlet

FINALLY
AFTER 3 YEARS, I'VE BEEN SET FREE

Attached: Loki.png (1381x1942, 2.4M)

it was downright criminal that you couldn't fuse him after completing goro's confidant in the base game but it looks like it all worked out in the end

Was this a cry for help?

Attached: Abomination.png (400x400, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EQtMkNssicE
Subs for Goro's trailer

LOOKING COOL, JOKER

If I'm a P5 zoomer what SMT game should I play first. Preferably on 3/DS

SMT IV and Strange Journey

People like Akechi tend to be more clever than they are street smart. What is common sense for the Phantom Thieves Akechi would scoff at hence why he never thought to act normal while pretending to look into the Phantom Thieves i.e pancakes or when he begins suspecting the group are a bunch of high school students and Joker has the option to call Akechi himself out for acting suspicious

Probably SMT4, yeah. Strange Journey is also a good game. Soul Hackers was also fun, though a bit dated

I'm guessing he's gonna turn himself in place of Ren which lets us play the third semester?

He's a good boy

Kasumi is still better than the mary sue makoto or used goods ann

nice

So what is R actually adding?

Attached: angry crocodile.jpg (351x291, 43K)

Fuck off Fujos.

alot

It's adding like another 50% of game

Playable third trimester for starters

20-30% more content.

about three fifty

IN PERSONA 5 R THEY WILL FINALLY GIVE YOU THE OPTION TO KICK THE SHIT OUT OF MORGANA BASED RYUJI WINS AGAIN

Is there a playlist of all the character trailers?

Was Akechi suppose to be a red herring? I hate how people say he wasn't a twist.

fpbp

The twist is that everyone knew he was a traitor.

>I hate how people say he wasn't a twist.
But he wasn't a twist, the PT knowing was the twist

Haru was the red herring I think.

>I hate how people say he wasn't a twist.
He wasn't a twist, the twist was supposed to be the party being aware of him being a traitor. That twist however, was also badly handled by actually having blatant fade outs that were absent from the rest of the game to hide the party discussing their plan against him.

Morgana romance confirmed.

Yeah
He didnt know about how everyone knew ; so its even more pathetic

They let you tie him up in a sack and throw it in a river. Based.

>123 still not a playable party member
TRASH

why does japan always cater to fujos? are their that many?

fpbp
OP is a tard

They cater to people who give them money

I heard Royal adds the option to eat paint with Yusuke, is that true?

Over 20lbs of pussy and ass

Will they increase the level cap?

They’re catering even more to waifufags tho?

Attached: BABD305E-276F-4331-9E1A-E1AB76B7AEAD.jpg (894x894, 89K)

people don't like akechi, they like the idea of akechi. just the vague concept that he's some kind of rival character even though he's not really

NEW PERSONAS so far

Ryuji gets Wiliam
Ann gets Celestine
Yusuke gets Gorokichi
Makoto ggets Agnes

You forgot Futaba.

I still don't think i'll buy this shit again even though i really liked it. It's just too long of a game to play again so shortly

Attached: 8675486548.jpg (1920x1080, 2.2M)

You forgot Futaba and Morgana. Only Haru, Akechi and Kasumi don't have third persona confirmed yet.

who do they get?
also is it a different ultimate persona or is it a second evolution?

Look at their trailers.

Morgana gets Diego according to the wiki, you can see him in his character trailer.
Futaba gets Al-Azif according to the wiki (it doesn't even have an article). Again, look at her character trailer if you want a good shot of it.

>also is it a different ultimate persona or is it a second evolution?
They're supposed to be second evolutions since their evolution usually shows the base persona performing fusion with the previous ultimate persona to change into a reskin of the base persona.

I think Atlus did that because they realized how few ultimate persona actually matched characters' phantom thief costumes so they made sure the third forms were more like their original designs.

Kasumi's persona changes at least

Attached: Persona 5 Royal - New Trailer [HD 1080P - YouTube.png (853x439, 515K)

she has the wild card too?

>Joker is a thief
>Ann is a cat burglar
>Ryuji is a street thug
>Yosuke is a ronin
>Makoto is a post-apocalyptic warrior
>Futaba is a cyberpunk hacker
>Haru is a gentleman bandit
What is the new girl?

a cat's eye

>emotionally fucked up handsome young adult
It's prime material for comfort fics where the other handsome young adult heals the psychological damage with copious amounts of gay sex

Attached: gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaymasu.webm (1920x1080, 1.14M)

A Phantom thief, like Joker.

No user, it seems like she's no longer being misled, ,her arcana is suppose to change once you hit rank 5 remember?

Attached: Persona 5 Royal - New Trailer [HD 1080P - YouTube (1).png (853x431, 546K)

if she's not a female protagonist then literally what is the fucking point of her presence in the game

The spoiled the original game stuff that everyone who cares about this game already knows.

The new stuff is still kind of a mystery.

She sort of resembles a highwayman with the long coat

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QBgooaDAHE8
Machine translation of the new trailer

legs haha

Attached: slut.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

>Want more about Ann,Ryuji,Futaba,Yusuke and Haru? Too bad, this is Goro and Kasumi's game, if you don't like them fuck you!

God I hate Atlus, I hope Vic destroys them in court

Attached: 1564767331709.jpg (449x253, 49K)

>Mommy.jpg
cakes are not moms

youtu.be/m2im-ugI9iQ
Hope he's still edgy when you use Loki.

>Vic
what?

So she's a magical girl then, cool.

That new palace looks fantastic.

Wait Vic was in Persona 5?

>Ann,Ryuji,Futaba,Yusuke and Haru?
I don't know Haru but I'm sure the rest will get their share of scenes. Golden was chock full of slices of life moments with the party

No.

They all got trailers tho

im not into feet but i want her to put her feet into my mouth

It's Kasumi's observatory

new party member and confidant Kasumi

New confidant school psychologist guy

Permanent Akechi with his enemy skills and reworked confidant so it's not automatic

Altered dungeons and boss fights

3rd tier personas for everyone

New areas to take Confidants

2-3 more months added to the calendar past where the vanilla game ended.

At least one new dungeon.

New music.

Probably a new final boss and ending.

So quite a lot.

I like how bright it is compared to most of the palaces in vanilla p5.

You’re not very bright, are you?

Attached: 04FCE8A1-963B-4B1B-9B0D-64C36AE34B8E.jpg (1920x935, 177K)

This. It was so obvious that the real twist was that not only you but your entire party knew too. It was brilliant, really.

Haru's definitely getting one. Akechi and Kasumi might not since they're late joiners as it is and Akechi already has a new Persona you couldn't use in the regular game.

Who did you pick for your main party members, bros? For me, it was Joker, Ryuji, Makoto, and Haru.

I hope he still does a dance with his All Out Attack but this time it's edgy as fuck

It doesn't matter how many scenes Atlus adds with the original PT. The moment Kasumi pops out even for a moment people will start bitching about stolen screen time

Makoto, Ann, and Ryuji is objectively the best team comp.

She's the obligatory new Atlus rerelease new girl.

Joker,Kasumi,Morgana and Goro

She will be once I'm done with her.

nothing’s ever enough

Attached: 37143DA8-4DDD-4A59-B74C-27C85C16DC62.jpg (1920x1080, 653K)

I didn't really have a main party, it always depended on what the enemies were weak for or how much SP they had remaining.

How big the is the delay for the west?

Haru is still the shittiest. There is no way to fix that big forehead.

Another P2 demon confirmed

Attached: 1564772347480.png (1281x1131, 800K)

You're just mad because she is clearly the best girl.

Attached: 1557257524721.jpg (757x1024, 78K)

fuck yourself

Attached: lll6u0tiicx21.jpg (1141x1600, 272K)

Q1 2020

Don't give me hope user

Attached: 1562956158898.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

Gonna be honest 5 is the best Persona by far. Gameplay and QOL changes make it feel like an actual modern game. 3 and 4 feel sloggish and outdated. The gameplay sucks in them

Is this an edit?

>new party member and confidant Kasumi
Pointless, the game isn't long enough to warrant ANOTHER character especially when they need to use the new time to expand on Haru and other shit non-characters.

>New confidant school psychologist guy
He looks like shit. I'm not interested.

>Permanent Akechi with his enemy skills and reworked confidant so it's not automatic
Way to totally undermine the entire story. Great idea just so you have an OPTIONAL party member.

>Altered dungeons and boss fights
What does "altered" mean exactly? More corridors? Are they just gonna replace some enemies with recoloured versions like Choronzon?

>3rd tier personas for everyone
This was absolute cancer in P4G and it's cancer here. They can't even think of good designs for third tiers.

>New areas to take Confidants
Whoaaahhh

>2-3 more months added to the calendar past where the vanilla game ended.
So standard fare for an expansion.

>At least one new dungeon.
Wow. One. Wow.

>New music.
desu the old music was probably better than the new one is going to be, and more fitting because it was tailor made for the initial story.

>Probably a new final boss and ending.
Again, way to undermine the story. Why not just make a new game at this point?

>So quite a lot.
Well, it's more than Pokémon Sword and Shield.

>Hastur
OH SHIT NIGGER

No. In one of Goro’s confidant links he’s spotted by fan girls so Joker ruffles up his hair and puts his glasses on him.

Attached: 23187CBE-192A-4B07-AE61-711B292132C5.jpg (800x1280, 151K)

It’s actually two new palaces.

Nigger goro and not marie spoiled the new "twist"
>i stole peoples dreams
>you can either come to reality or live in peace with your friends here
Add in the fact that we havent seen jack shit about the therapist (just like vanilla p5, hmmmm) and the shota egg is gonna be pharos 2.0 and i bet you 100 bucks hes gonna be the one to offer you the face the truth or die withough knowing shit from person 3
Trauma center died for this shitty series
FUCK

Attached: 1556140680195.png (819x745, 251K)

OHNONONO PHILECHADS HOW COULD WE FUCK UP SO BADLY??????

Better add more bad endings, they are Kino.

Who gives a shit
Give me the statue of liberty from if... and p1 nyx or give me death

Attached: 1540927955404.png (960x977, 1.64M)

>but because he's such a shit written character
That's every character in Persona 5

Attached: 5c3bbb36fb5f35dd7b013306faa9bdb9.jpg (1000x1250, 133K)

it was retarded since the pancake scene sells it and they had to purposely hide scenes from those points in the story to do THE EPIC TWIST

>p2 only gets acknowledged so they can steal shit from it
WORSE THAN DEATH, FORGOTTEN

Imagine caring about any of the characters in P5 or any particular aspect of its story.

Is fatlus gonna exploit le epic pancakes?

Imagine being a tranny that's still breathing.

Dilate.

Nah, the prostitute teacher, yusuke, sun slink politian, Ryuji, Tae and the gun shop owner are all amazing characters.

> unironically defending fatlus

Attached: 1556684413275.png (356x392, 310K)

Hid writing only makes sense in japanese, where being a bastard is apparently a huge taboo.

>saying anything good about P5 on Yea Forums
Good luck user

Someone redpill me: is this more tha
likely just a P5 retread with an OC waifu shoved in who will supersede the main plots focus in the late game, and an Akechi redemption rewrite that no one but retards and fujoshits will enjoy? Because it really seems that way and I want it to be good but the pessimism is strong with this product

Join the 40%

>defending the niggers at atlus

Sounds like you won't enjoy the game no matter the results, so don't bother buying it

spoonfeed yourself toddler

>my father used my mother and threw her away the moment she stopped being useful
>surely it will never happen to me
Imagine defending shitsona 5 stupid plot

>even p3 and 4 fags are less pathetic than persoyna 5 apologists
Ohnonononono

Attached: raughts in president.jpg (301x521, 69K)

I was crucified for a year for saying this game was a stinker. Now the shoe's on the other foot.

Attached: 1496454022975.jpg (551x560, 183K)

He KNEW Shido would throw him away though, his plan was to blindside him while he thought he was still valuable.
Did you even fucking pay attention?

Do you have these for 4 and 3? It's been forever.

Did you?
He gets surprised when shadow akechi appears with the sole mission of getting rid of him you stupid nigger

of course he doesn't pay attention. His ADHD doesn't let him follow long games.

well written for persona characters actually means whether or not Yea Forums wants to fuck them

Because he thought he was still considered valuable, he knew Shido would try to get rid of him, he just didn't expect it so soon. He implies as much in one of their last meetings in Shido's office.

Wow so fucking helpful you absolute backwards spastics. Why are you even in this thread you fucking pair of afterbirths

This looks like a trustworthy person.

more like purrsona, ose.

>P5 comes out
>anons enjoy the game but can still properly discuss the game, it's writing with his cons and pros.
>P5 popularity skyrockets
>suddenly Yea Forums makes the fastest 180 I've ever seen on the game on this board
>Now Persona 5 demonized at every chance it has, threads are a complete mess
The way Yea Forums changed sides on persona as a whole after it got popular will never cease to amaze me

Attached: 1561759423947.png (1405x1047, 1.15M)

I hope he plays a bigger role as a detective, too

>Why are you even in this thread you fucking pair of afterbirths
Says the baby shitting his pants in rage for not being spoonfed.

You said you weren't feeling the game. What do you want me to say to you?

Attached: 1562516390428.gif (540x423, 3.07M)

Of course, and as a trustworthy son of men i tell you my fellow man, Buy the game

not like it's something new, this place is among the biggest cesspool of contrarians on the internet

Its called honey moon period dumbass

You guys aren't ACTUALLY planning on playing through this 100 hour game again when you haven't even finished your backlog, right?

Smash was a mistake

>honey moon period
>when the series as a whole was generally loved for the last decade+

>P5 booms in popularity
>"""honeymoon period""" suddenly ends
The big think

Yes just because it'd make you upset :^)

Only waifufags gave a shit about the series after 3 though
5 bought all the retards

>Mfw PS4 broke a week before P5 was released on the west
I'm gonna play it for the first time actually

Attached: 1564140835808.png (370x329, 108K)

How do we stop the fujoshits. They ruin everything.

I'm a retard that doesn't know how to reply

someone please explain to me wtf this is

DLC? standalone? full remake? I’m so lost

Should i wait for royal to come out, or continue the save file i already have? I'm not very far.

I'm unironically excited for this
The best shit in this game is
>combat additions like dual attacks and new types of Shadows
>extended Goro story including redemption with Loki
>two new palaces
>tons of new city stuff
Bad stuff
>original story flaws seem to remain untouched
Looks pretty substantial

Just drop the game. I wasted 80 hours on this game and only enjoyed 6.

Same game with 10% more content for full price even for owners of the original game

The politician was my favourite character in the game.

>original story flaws seem to remain untouched
Goro social link is not automatic anymore so that's one flaw less I guess

I wish Atlus would get its head out of its ass and start doing simultaneous world-wide releases

Vegeta had good character development
Akechi is a mess of a character with inconsistent motivations

I really hope they add the ability to let Joker use any weapon like in P3.
Also I want spears back

ye hen sucks but fujo money

>The waifufags

Attached: 1539173330066.jpg (370x406, 64K)

That new song is great

Attached: 1528904788938.gif (728x408, 2.2M)

True.
Maybe you have to max it out before you fight him in order to be able to redeem him.
Maybe you could even get him to reveal the truth earlier

DEADWEIGHT !

>Edgy Goro gets to be in cutscenes
I'm fucking excited

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 4.39.20 PM.png (1254x590, 936K)

The Virgin Nyarlathotep
>btfo so hard in EP he's been gone for nearly 20 years
>fans have to cling to circumstantial evidence of his possible 'influence' in later games "h-he's going to come back any game now!"
>only won once in IS

The Chad Philemon
>the mere existence of a butterfly—one of the motifs of the series—signifies his presence
>Igor and the Velvet Room keep his legacy going
>the good side of humanity always wins.
That is 300% guaranteed, dont worry

>only won once in IS
Yes and no, Philly rebooted the universe using the power of friendship later

>Expecting anything other than Marie Sue P5 edition

At least Makotofags are getting btfo

>character has shit writing
>bring him back cause fujos
lmao personababs will eat it up

What the hell is Ryuji even saying here?

Attached: Aesthetic.png (849x474, 606K)

Was there any doubt?

What do you think "aesthetic" means user?

My brainlet alert is going off.

When are we getting a look at Harus new ultimate persona?
The latest trailer showed off Makotos train bike and the last ones showed Zorros ugly new version.

Attached: ghatl52h0yk11.jpg (1080x1080, 154K)

In the next PV if we get one or until Famitsu scans release it

I want a better shot of the train bike. We only saw it for a second.

Attached: 4d6.png (500x500, 151K)

Despite being despised, Goro will set things right

Attached: 1564779518634.png (1261x676, 1.23M)

>Zorros ugly new version.
Hey you don't talk shit about my man Diego

Only women and gays like him. There’s a large fujo presence on this board that will defend him to the death.

They....didn't put that much thought into her design. Hence the general soullessness of the new character avatars and design in general.

>soullessness
Ok now in words that actually exist please

Because I identify with him the most out of the p5 cast

Femme Fatale

>see a wider range of more expressive portraits
>but they're also new

hmm... soulless

Can I break Ryuji's legs?

It's one of the new minigames they're going to introduce

I always had Ann since she’s one of the best magic users, I also used makoto since she was the the most tanky healer, the last spot would be to whatever was necessary

>Break Ryuji's legs
>Push Shiho off the roof
>Transplant Morgana's brain into a cat

Depends on the dungeon. I usually found Ryuji/Ann/Makoto good for bosses while Ryuji/Yusuke and Haru good for generic enemies.

that's a sexy box

I hate Akechi mostly because you can see his entire arc coming from the first fucking moment he appears on screen. I don't know how it is in Japanese, but his English voice actor went way too far putting on airs. Even if you don't catch the pancakes thing and somehow miss the fucking confidant interface spoiling the twist, he's so obviously a snake.

Attached: fakeass nigga outfit.jpg (539x590, 55K)

How the fuck are they going to redeem Akechi after killing Harus dad, killing people for Shidos sake, setting up Joker and getting on the way of the PTs all the time?
I hope P Studio has some amazong retcon abilities.

Cause he's based and makes waifucels seethe.

By having him save them from their own delusional paradise by ruining their lives.

It’s funny how they make it sound like staying in the escapism world will have stakes, but we know that leaving that world will be the exact same thing as staying with less negative undertones

>Akechi becomes Marche

I can dig it.

Attached: the twist.jpg (1194x1376, 613K)

I'm starting to think this is his dream world. Then he realizes escapism isn't healthy and he's done fucked up. It would fit with Kasumi's line about "stealing a dream" and Akechi saying he doesn't want your pity and him knowing what's going on (but it could simply be Wild Card shenanigans).

If I want to emulate this shit is there anything I need outside of a download of the game and the emulator program itself?

I was so pissed my first run. Having figured I'd name my transforming trickster Loklief. Then.... yeah. That pissed me off.

Sae romance pls atlus

Sae was originally planned to have Sojiro’s role
She could have been our mommy

Attached: 232B4F7E-F8BD-4735-91BD-E5055DA646D5.jpg (848x943, 65K)

too bad. for you that is. sojiro is infinitely better than sae.

Sojiro is good but i’d like to see as much Sae as I can

>they are already revamping Goro's SL so it's not linear anymore
>so the same could be done to Sae's SL

Good shit.

Stockholm syndrome

I cut out most of my backlog long ago

I’ve played through P5 4 times

This game needs Futaba as a playable character.

Attached: bde72c454ae54f48c87119b5b0f64f94.png (1000x914, 890K)

Isnt she romanceable in Royal?

We just don’t know
The vibrations in the air are tingling towards a yes, but what does a bunch of buzz know

you only ever play as MC in these games

lol sorry

Attached: 1564746883398.jpg (1920x1424, 186K)

Imagine the hate sex.

Haru is for Morgana
Futaba is for me
Goro is for being mauled to death by a band of rabid fujos

It's been a hot minute since I played P5. So Akechi is loki mode in the new palace and the palace is set in the third semester. What palace happens after the third semester?

>sorry to kill your parents
>we're cool right

>sorry for kill your parents
>we're cool right

His JP va is arguably even worse (better?) about that. It's too obvious.

The third semester is the new semester, nothing happens after it. There's presumably more than one new palace, though. No way they're only adding one.

Can we at least switch between Robin Hood and Loki?

I found it nice how they sneaked horse legs into Loki design, referencing that time he transformed into a horse to fuck with another horse in mythology

At least they get to see them in this dream world before reality sets in.

I mean there's 10 members now so it's
>Joker x special snowflake OC Kasumi
>Ann x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Makoto x Goro
>Haru x Morgana
I guess?

Does this shit at least let you carry on some of the original's data to the expansion?

They never specified on what, but there is supposed some type of bonus for having Base P5 save data.