youtube.com/watch?v=b596FC_uesI
youtube.com/user/LegacyKillaHD/videos
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4T1sDYpnBr6oSr1zIUCb5clReSXM8NN1
youtu.be/dfSrdr7t810
youtube.com/watch?v=AmDMixnNHZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=77j-VT1acKQ&
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's the gow director bro

why does he look so clammy? He looks like the type of person to hand you back your controller and it's dripping in his slimy sweat.

Fuck off.

Attached: 1437061239282.jpg (882x874, 182K)

Attached: 34253426457453523523456.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

kill yourself fag and stop making the fame thread over and over again

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

This. I don't even watch his videos but it gives me a good feed of gaming news.

>calling others soi
>while being completely soi himself
What did the QuarterPounder mean by this?

What a manchild
youtube.com/watch?v=b596FC_uesI

That means he knows more about it than the average person.

Attached: AHEM.jpg (554x554, 37K)

Don't get me wrong user, but I found you lurking on female streamers threads posting photos of them... so don't be a hypocrite and understand that Video Game Youtubers are part of Video Games culture, which is allowed on Yea Forums, or at least was in the past.

Attached: 20190716_114534.jpg (4128x3096, 3.5M)

>read reddit thread
>keeps babbling and complaining about publishers and lootboxes while repeating himself
>notices timer reached 10:10
>YOOONGOUT

>because of Yongyea less people are visiting reddit for news hurting the site

Explain how that is a bad thing you fucking retard?

he makes Yea Forumsrannies seethe so he's based alright

YOOOOOOOOOOONG OUT

Attached: tcp7rvnprjc11.jpg (1124x1514, 129K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

>nana dies
>stops streaming
Panoots is a good fella. The viva pinata streams were top notch.

Attached: tumblr_p3w9igNvKw1ruen23o1_400.png (400x226, 86K)

Did it take a emotional toll on him?

Video Game Culture is not Video Games.
Video Games is Video Games.

i am not saying he's a bad influence.
but the quality of its stuff is pretty bad, he knows less than anyone else and yet still wants to talk in a journalistic fashion. doesn't research, doesn't ask fans for opinions. it just read a kotaku article and the top of a reddit thread.

>be me
>have a 9-6
>not on reddit and Yea Forums all day
>when I get home don't have time to go on every fucking gaming site
>yong and the quartering do quick videos on anything relevant that happened that day

The missing link here is the people that hate them are NEETs that can't fathom the value they bring.

I only watch vtubers

Attached: 1561559887481.jpg (905x800, 131K)

He's basically regurgitating headlines. Yes that is 100% true but that is not a bad thing. It's good for those who don't have much free time plus they hurt dumb fuck sites like Kotaku and it shows because Jason Schrier multiple times has attempted to take Yong down and Yong brilliantly deflects by not getting into petty fights with him and taking the bait.

>go on r/games
>read headlines of the hot page
>click and read the articles that interest you
>read top comments if you wanna see what leddit has to say
This takes like 10-15 minutes at most, total, versus watching a 15 min clickbait video for each event of the day

Lol Memeokour is a 40 year old Boomer loser who spends his days bullying teenage YouTubers on the internet. Hes hardly any better than Jeremy himself

You're a faggot, Jeremy

Attached: D0ibc-BXQAAQ7Ev.jpg (1199x667, 92K)

Shush cumhead

Probably. He's a very down to earth fella who enjoyed streaming as a hobby. Hearing his unbridled joy when K.Rool got announced was excellent.
He's also got a good couple of people making highlight videos. He never asked them to make it and they always linked back to his channel.

Attached: panoots-43422978.png (500x345, 71K)

Yes and the comments are nothing but circle jerk "comedy" replies. You have to actively search for that stuff and some of the stuff reddit won't even cover or slant it due to the politics involved. When I get home I have max 2 hours free time, 1 of those hours at the gym so I just listen to Yong and whoever else. Also fuck visiting reddit and fuck you for suggesting it

E-celebs have always been cancer. Back in the day there were just a few of them, like TotalCancer, DSP and ManlyTits, so they were easy to ignore. Nowadays these fucking beggars are just unbearable.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 12.56.02-fullpage.png (1892x3286, 1.77M)

The level of clickbaiting and fake outrage he implies and underdelivers is nauseating.
>ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS thing this nobody said
>UNFORGIVABLE and SHOCKING durrr durr
>REEEEEE
Every fucking day. Nobody can sustain these fake outrage levels better than him. Yet jewtube shills it to me so hard.

>comments are nothing but circle jerk
Yong and Quarterppunder literally just regurgitate reddit circle jerk talking points.
>political slant
just go on kotakuinaction if you want the more right leaning stuff that you see on quartering
again, 15 minutes total
>fuck you for suggesting it
You literally listen to faggots reading the front page of reddit while working out, listen to something cool like Cum Town like a man instead

Attached: contrapoints.png (1280x720, 1.66M)

I'd like him more if he toned it down. Like maybe stick to real topics and not imaginary twitter shit and keep it to one video a week.

He went from occasional watch to a block.

How about we not go to reddit?

I want to suck her dick so bad

Awooooooo

Attached: 17077177_745583692273162_3011721575801028608_n.jpg (846x846, 112K)

She doesn't cover gaming, but she is a good filmmaker. also this

Reminder he got beat up by a man wearing a dress

Is valkyrieaurora a tranny?

That comment about not passing, but still everyone wanting to fuck Contra anyway is so true.

>She

Attached: she.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

Probably not. The only red flag is not showing face a lot despite being hot as hell.

>Headlines
>10 min video
Are trying to tell us you can't read, user?

have sex

Dilate

>implying you would let a beautiful smooth cock get in the way of a beautiful woman
Fucking fag

Because he's a fat faggot who looks retarded with a beard. If he let his hair out like priests and donned a priest outfit complete with hat, he might actually look less retarded on-screen.

boogie

>gets beat up by a tranny and cries about it for weeks on his channel
>I-i'll sue!
yikes

I am saying I don't want to goto reddit

But the tranny was a trained martial artist who got a sucker punch from behind when he wasn't looking.

His biggest problem is he is showing he doesn't care about either side and just plays it for views.

Most tubers pretend they are angry about the things they comment on, he literally wants captain marvel 2 or whatever.

Red Scare had a hot take on Andy Ngo that perfectly summarizes this sort of victimhood shit:
>Americans need to get beaten up more
Back when I lived in mexico if you got punched by a tranny and started to bitch about it you would be called out for being a massive pussy and lose all street cred.
>wah some basedboy in a dress punched meeeee

You forgot LinusManletTips.

Jeremy doesn't have the face or voice for commentary videos.

men of culture

i am not saying it's a bad thing. i'd just like a slightly better news service.

for example when it was rumored that Anthem was bricking ps4, he could have offered a bit of technical informations instead of just launching an attack on EA. it was clear to anyone with half a brain that at the very worst Anthem could have caused a database corruption that required some sort of safemode restart to fix, but he was quick to capitalize on the fact it could physically damage the PS4 in unkown way.and that was like 2 days ( weekend) before a whole total of 2 cases were discovered on reddit.

But this channel doesn't cover video games.

Attached: D87DkBjXsAEvfgf.jpg (900x1200, 166K)

LegacyKillaHD
The only one worth watching.
youtube.com/user/LegacyKillaHD/videos

>be me
>have a very long ass day
>come home
>play some fucking video games for myself instead of wathcing fake people pretend they are on my side
feels good man

The only good pokemon youtuber.

Attached: 1564725440474.png (819x665, 1.22M)

Attached: E_W_wink.gif (498x280, 2.63M)

>glance at his video list
>yet another outrage merchant
I hope you weren't being serious with this post.

Attached: ecelebs.png (2260x3576, 745K)

He can barely read two words in a sentence without fucking it

this guy is an idiot

Quartering is good.
American Krogan is good.
Seth is good.
KingK is normally alright.
Mandalore is pretty good.
And I know I'll get shit for this but I still fuckin love OneyPlays

subhuman faggots

>Entire channel is dedicated to reading news aloud
>Can't read for shit
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1533848406665647_r.jpg (843x562, 69K)

I hate everything about this

>yong and the quartering do quick videos on anything relevant that happened that day
If by "everything relevant" you mean "everything nerds got mad about", then yes. But all they cover is REEEEEE OUTRAGE REEEEE REEEEEEE and nothing else. Yong at least has some extra quick videos, and is mostly about video games. Quarterburger is 50% non-vidya, or even more, and is exclusively only outrage.

Attached: esoteric pol.png (1200x758, 678K)

not a bad pick, user

Here's a man who needs no introduction

Attached: somecallme.jpg (1200x900, 167K)

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4T1sDYpnBr6oSr1zIUCb5clReSXM8NN1
They speak their mind and piss off both sides, mainly the Alt-right though.

Sorry I was too lazy to spend the 2 minutes and edit it for Yea Forums, but it applies equally here.

Attached: which team do you join.png (1108x673, 162K)

The Holy Trinity

Attached: trinity.jpg (1975x503, 131K)

I'm sure it had a 7th degree black belt too

Attached: Tard karate.jpg (1000x750, 79K)

Neck yourself Quartering
Kill your fucking self

you know there are plenty of websites that you can use that isn't kotaku for video game news
watching dumb ass e-celebs who read the headlines for you and solely use you for money doesn't have to be an option either, dumb zoomer

Surprised nobody brings up Bellular News and Laymen Gaming. Both cover the same shit, but the first one tries to be professional, and the second tries to be post-ironic shitposting.

isn't this the fat retard who cried about women playing card games and got a lifetime ban? how is he still alive

I found out that this guy owns a cat.
If you're a man and you own a cat then your Man Card is voided.
If you own a cat you cannot be a man, therefore this guy is trash

>you know there are plenty of websites that you can use that isn't kotaku for video game news
Like what? Many like rock paper shotgun and polygon are no better.

>which team do you join
that's a tricky one

Tard Kown Do

Ahh yes, I too enjoy watching the spirit of a 13 year old /pol/ user trapped in an obese neckbeards body complaining about not being able to get an erection while playing games and how niggers and fags trigger him and give him a panic attack

FH are comfy as shit. I can watch Lawrence any day of the week, man brings me joy. The whole crew is actually solid, even Skyrim With Guns himself.
It helps that their content actually receives post production, which is remarkably rare for gaming content for some fucking reason

Only gaming videos I regularly watch on youtube are the things Tim Rogers makes for kotaku.

Fuck, I should've gone with that one.

Attached: 1562879887988s.jpg (125x108, 3K)

>that videooooo where Jeremy asked Bob Iger to visit his hotel to explain the Captain Marvel land plans for Disney World

Attached: stonecold316.gif (267x200, 334K)

Bellular does do a good job of giving industry news without the outrage nonsense.
I'm really tired of seeing Thequartering and heevsbabyface in my recommended list despite flagging them as not interested constantly

Give me the back of your head so i can give you a good slap, not even a proper punch, and see how it feels when your lights go out just from that.

Don't forget attributing any publicity that negatively affect WoTC to himself because he had such a big influence in the community. Dude thinks he was even relevant in the first place.

>but she is a good filmmaker.
You've probably seen nothing but shitty movies then.

formerly
>channel dedicated to opening mtg boxes
>can't pronounce a single card name without a spelling mistake
Absolutely useless piece of trash. And will still make money from Sargoy's kekistani for """owning the libs""" by providing them material to laugh at.

Bellular's titles and thumbnail game is pure cancer, but his actual videos are pretty legit, yes.
I understand he is only playing YouTube's game, but I wish there was another way.

Attached: celebration.jpg (1023x649, 88K)

>beautiful

Funhaus (and old inside gaming videos) is the only gaming videos I watch on YT

Jeremy here.

From the Quartering.

And today... I am going to talk very slow. With frequent pauses. To meet the 10 minute mark. So you, the viewer, can like and share the video.

He's still seething over that ban? kek. Can't wait for WotC to sink in 25 years and that faggot laughing about revenge while shitting his diaper in a wheelchair.

How's his website?
Unlike his Youtube channel, its supposed to be exclusively about video games (literally in the name).

Attached: eg.jpg (1500x917, 144K)

I only watch Vinny and Joel.

Attached: vinnyfinallysnaps.png (640x715, 571K)

Attached: Q2Wl7eBS_400x400.png (400x400, 100K)

"The Quartering" sounds like something you would use to describe America's genetic destiny.

I wish all you faggot fucking Reddit cucks would fucking die slow and painfully.

Attached: 1484161190504.png (500x500, 296K)

WoTC probably gonna kill paper magic before that anyway because they're fucking the judges so hard.

Always thought it sounds like a medieval torture method.

I wish all you fucking Yea Forums cucks would leave 4channel and never come back.

>Chad Warden
>e-celeb

what's up everybody it's cr1tikal

Attached: c587dda62090eab8d7c427bbf74765aa.jpg (1000x1000, 132K)

A FUCKING LEAF

Attached: hahahaha.png (800x800, 763K)

Where's the new fucking video? All the patreon bux is making her lazy.

beware this man. eyes of a serial killer.

>*watches random video while commenting in a monotone voice*
Quality content

This. Drawn and quartered.

I seriously hope you are not paying that homosexual alcoholic to rant about how we live in a society guise into a webcamera once a month.

Johnny is always super comfy to watch. It’s nice to hear him just give his thoughts on games without getting too preachy

I thought paper magic will become just investor's club pretty soon, but apparently the sales are good so who knows. I still think Magic in whatever form will probably be one of the last tcgs to die. HSfags are getting fed up and it barely lasted 5 years, yet mtg can survivee 30 years of wotc somehow.

For gaming news Quartering and Yong, they pretty much filled the vacuum that TB passing left. I don't know if there are any other noteworthy consumer-advocate channels.

to be fair, nor does thequartering

Of course I'm not paying her or anyone for content I can watch for free already but a lot of people do and I fear it's making her lazy. Also, her videos are much more than merely ranting. Whether or not you agree with the politics of it, it is pretty well executed. People like the fatty in the OP are the ones merely ranting into their webcams.

If TB heard you comparing him to Quarterfat, he'd tell you to get cancer and die.

Emile is an absolute delight to watch

will he sell his YUUUUUUUUUUURIN too?

MatthewMatosis because he’s smart and funny and said the N-Word

i thought he was called penguin0

Dude, have you not seen the new judge changes?

Judges are expected to pay for the privilege of working for wizards now.

Judges receive unique cards, they aren't at a financial loss.

Clemps
Tehsnakerer
Grim Beard
Thorhighheels
GameSack
AccursedFarms
ValkiryeAurora
NeverknowsBest
SsethTzeentach
Framerater

These are the vidya ones I'm subbed to atm.

damn, what up with her neck and hair, it looks so fucking weird.

They definitely are. The cards aren't worth shit, that's why all the judges are like "guess I'm not gonna fucking bother then"

oh, nvm

Attached: 1488511370380.jpg (605x480, 50K)

stopped liking him years ago when I realized all his commentary is just the same couple of nipple related sentences rearranged in a slightly different fashion. Also finding out his voice wasn't emanating from an obese piece of shit was very disappointing, and it makes me even more curious as to why he sounds like that

Yeah, bet that's not the first time you asked for the back of another man's head

Attached: 1563606200321.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Don't worry, after the lights are out i'll take ownership of the back of your mouth.

Fun fact - none of these people have real opinions.
They really just parrot the popular opinions they find on reddit and that’s fucking it.
Having your own opinion means your videos have a shitton of dislikes from butthurt nerds and a massive war in the comment section between people who agree and disagree. Most popular jewtubers are afraid to say what they really think because they are too much of a pussies.
If you afraid to lose some your audience over your own opinion you are a faggot.

Attached: A29B90A5-345A-4D19-8643-9DBA8F771F5D.jpg (3120x4160, 1.23M)

I don't even consider him to be a gaming channel

He doesn't consider himself that either, don't know why OP is retarded.

PAY FOR IT BITCH

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

eCelebs are all trash

The quartering covers good stuff but its just him reading articles and giving his opinion on it for 10 minutes. I feel like I waste my time listening to his long ass talk

Attached: 1564265895516.jpg (767x1024, 138K)

Attached: qxbRp0q8.jpg (382x382, 22K)

American Krogan youtu.be/dfSrdr7t810

with that one inch wonder I don't think you'd be able to reach the back of my mouth

Attached: 1564404398412.png (469x350, 150K)

Don't really watch gaming channels anymore, it's all been politics ever since politics decided to force itself into video games. A few that i watch occasionally:
>ssethtzeentach
>TheDevildogGamer
>Bluedrake42
>Raycevick
>Kotton
>Mr Moon
And sometimes Funhaus, not a lot though, i find most of their humor and bits forced and hamfisted.

Their editors are a mixed bag when they're on camera and I'm annoyed that they're censoring the first few minutes so as not to get demonetized, but they do good work.

why is she wearing lipstick?

JennyMusic
Joe Scott
PBS Space Time
Scott Manley
SciShow Space
The_Chieftain
Thunderf00t
Curious Droid
Unity3d College
Forgotten Weapons
LGR
Plasma3Music Remixes
Life of Boris
Also Fitz
DragCarTV
Vadim M
Nikolai
TerakJK
Internet Historian: Incognito Mode
GameHut
MandaloreGaming
FIA World Rally Championship
TGM
NeatMike
an0nymooose
SovietWomble
Megan T
SethEverman
DeSinc
MennyRus
Internet Historian
Fitz
Jolly's 2nd channel
Nostalgia Nerd
jschlatt
Slim Tengi
The Grand Tour
Crowbcat
Eltorro64Rus
dnbassrape
RACINGFAIL!
A Jolly Wangcore

My sub list, not all are gaming

He looks like he needs the air conditioner on perpetually.

Attached: nl.png (183x256, 35K)

Don't worry, 1 inch is enough to reach the back of your mouth with the cum. You're going to wake up with a newly arisen taste fondness.

After reading this thread it made me wonder. Whatever happened to this legend?

Attached: jim-sterling-1.96.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Only streamer I can tolerate. He should play more HoM&M3, those streams were great.

Attached: Screenshot_(31)-0.png (309x283, 138K)

i would kiss him desu

Attached: IMG_20190728_003139.jpg (1024x512, 19K)

>Raycevick
>THEN I DID X AND FUN, THEN X HAPPENED AND BAD BECAUSE SAY SO, BUT ITS OK BECAUSE FEEL BAD FOR POOR DEV
Awful, just awful

>Incel buzzfeed

I watch only the finest channels

Attached: deedubya.jpg (1262x207, 28K)

I unironically have a fondness for his Digital Homicide and asset flip era videos. Though his boner for Randy Pitchford and TRIPLE AAAAAYYY games got tiring after a while. Will still go back and watch some old videos though.

He is complaining about EA and lootboxes for several weeks now which is good in my books. He still is a fat cuck though.

>The Quartering
>Anything relevant
Stop acting reasonable, you're an outragepig like the rest.
>Fun fact, the second video in this lineup is about a fake tweet

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-140439_YouTube.jpg (1079x1269, 604K)

Why would I ever be worried about a fag that defends the Quarter-Pounder?

Attached: 1563817120387.png (497x518, 336K)

>quartering
>value
I guess trash is valuable to someone

How are benny and arnold doing these days?

Can you explain friendlies to me?

Peanut whiskey is good, really good when mixed with cream soda.

>kotakuinaction is right wing
yikes

>nobody posting lafave bros
where is the taste?

Attached: emmett.jpg (249x311, 9K)

i might but contra isnt exactly beautiful lol, just looks like a straight up dude with a wig

I love how people hated Colin years ago for being a corporate shill at IGN (started the gamers are entitled trend) then all of a sudden he's "B-B-B-BASED"

Oh yeah there's definitely a lot of duff episodes, but they make a clear concerted effort to prioritize comedy over any other garbage, which I greatly appreciate. And about the monetizing stuff, end of the day they have to adhere to the status quo of YouTube or perish, I mean, how they even make a profit at all is beyond me.

It's an ocasio-cortez reference to her bogus reaction photo

>spend 90 hours a week and thousands of neetbux trying to look feminine
>still can't pass

Attached: 1548097417239.png (643x900, 304K)

Never forget.

As for me:
MechaGamezilla
InnuendoStudios (though he mainly does politics these days)
Electronic Game Information
Super Bunnyhop
hbomberguy
Chrontendo

Attached: Fitz RIP.png (900x900, 643K)

>Gamesack

isn't it so much better now that the normie with the shit opinions left?

>5 good gaming channels at BEST
>No good anime channels
>ended up subscribing to gardening channels instead
This is what a website looks like when it's about to die.

Attached: I accept this too.jpg (500x427, 95K)

*funny man screaming intensifies*

>yet another outrage merchant
yeah fuck that guy, I pre-order ALL my games, including Anthem and FO76!! FUCK ANYONE WHO THINKS YOU SHOULDN'T PREORDER AND SPEND $200 A WEEK ON VIRTUAL CURRENCY!! IT'S MY FUCKING MONEY I CAN SPEND IT HOW I WANT AND I DON'T WANT ANYONE TELLING ME I'M AN IDIOT!!

BORN DIFFERENT

gamer

Patricians choice Alaska

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-002411_Samsung Internet.jpg (1079x1067, 459K)

Based Quarterbro

this guy is good, he's one of the few channels out there that was railing against epic and tim sweeney from the start. So epic hasn't paid him off, yet.

>click witcher video to check him out
>I liked the trailer
yikes, stopped watching right there

if he said "I don't like that they niggerized the trailer" his channel would be demonetized.

A recent favorite of mine.

Attached: Animal Jayson.jpg (900x900, 160K)

The only good channel on YouTube is my channel. Harman Smith.

>more right leaning stuff
>calling out the Christian Puritanism SJWs have adopted in their phobia of sexy women and exposed skin
>right leaning stuff
You are maximum retarded mate.

CRINGE

>"This video is nitpicky and biased, I win, bye bye."

Can't wait to spam this comment a millionth time, because others totally didn't said this already.

woow big show

If he said that his channel would be deleted

Ghudda
youtube.com/watch?v=AmDMixnNHZ8

Sseth. In his latest video he did literally you won't believe it a motherfucking JoJo reference...

I enjoy that he only makes videos about fairly obscure games, and puts a fuckloads of time and effort into each one. They're not for everyone but if they tap into your sense of humour they're bloody difficult to top

I seriously don't understand why this guy keeps getting spammed on Yea Forums so hard. It has to be some kind of botting thing.
He's awful to watch/listen to because all he does is read articles other people have written, but he has some kind of speech impediment and fucks up basic words. All his videos are like 15 minutes long for the Youtube algorithm but he only actually says anything important for 30 seconds.
You might as well just read Yea Forums.

>Here's my 15th video today about how SJW's are destroying the video game industry
>Now, let's read some headlines and get mad without further reading

Only ones I consistently like are Sseth, MauLer and Mandalore. Shammy and NakeyJakey have done some cool stuff.

Attached: 1560794517971.jpg (500x403, 71K)

i'm a round-faced pube beard myself but at least i have the decency to shave and go to the gym
all these commentators look like slobs regardless if they're fat or thin

>bitches out of a debate
>admits he's doing reactionary content for the sake of money
>based
End yourself.

based, i fucking love johnny, he is such a nice man

Isn't he a literal cuc

I like him most of all for actually recommending good games.

didnt read
dilate

Didn't he actually make like 9+ videos on Captain Marvel saying it's a huge failure in the box office and then silently sinking back when it made 1bi$?

I don't even like capeshit but seeing him get so angry over a fucking movie was fun to watch.

Mandalore is sseth without the shitty Yea Forums humor and wanting to give a proper review of something

How can anyone watch the same 20th video about SJW shit in video games? Doesn't that shit drive you crazy?

Attached: 1554522431455.png (208x212, 37K)

>without Yea Forums humour
>forces gachi into every single of his video

Alright with far less Yea Forums humor.

he have good sources

unironically dunkey. He's not always funny but when he is he's my favorite gaming youtuber. The only one I watch these days besides occasionally idubbz
>inb4 keep saying it

Doesn't having SJW shit in games drive you crazy?

Attached: 1558915983065.png (817x443, 34K)

>Liking Oney
What are you? Gay?

Attached: hey people.png (171x199, 82K)

While I more often than not disagree with his opinions I find Super Bunnyhop to be infectiously positive rather than a regular shit eating casual.
He actually makes some rather clear cut critique and praise in his reviews and I can usually figure out quite well how I'll like a game.
His journalism on the industry itself is quite interesting.
'Games from my inbox' is filled with gems.
youtube.com/watch?v=77j-VT1acKQ&

I don't buy AAA Games that have SJW elements as a point only to appeal to twitter and journalists.

If you honestly think most corporations actually give a shit about inclusivity you're just lying to yourself. They are for profit and right now LGBT friendly makes you seem cool to investors.

It used to make me angry back in 2013/14 then I got over it. I don't care anymore, and I don't really play the games that SJW shit is even in.

Attached: 1551363486758.jpg (500x500, 93K)

His beard makes me feel uncomfortable

This. Stop playing shit games and you wont have to deal with them, since games that have that shit usually suck.

>fat manchild who cries about titties on kids cartoons
Kill yourself

Also time isn't really spent wisely if you're just watching shit that makes you pissed off. Play some good games, not AAA garbage.

Attached: 1551190982319.png (983x871, 797K)

He literally posts here

I listen/watch a lot of Youtube because where I work has Netflix/Prime blocked but not that, and I spend 95% of my time alone in a room watching %'s move making sure shit is working

>Framed
>Barry Lewis
>RedLetterMedia
>Marcel Vos
>Critikal
>Ashens
>Alpha Investments
>Brutalmoose
>Steve1989MREInfo
>This is Dan Bell
>Critical Role
>Iron Pineapple
>Defunctland

What are some fun games without women or minorities in them?

funny how you never post this image in giant bomb threads

>Literally every "Hardcore Gamer" youtube Channel

>Hey, welcome to EliteEchelonMegaTier Gaming, the ONLY channel with complete, unbiased coverage, no bullshit sponsorships, no agenda, straight from the source, with no bias, no editorializing, and no bullshit!

>Here's an article from Polygon. I'm going to spend ten minutes talking about why it's SJW bullshit.

>Anyway, make sure to like, subscribe, become a patreon patron, and enter "Echelon" on Audible for a free audiobook!

Every goddamn time.

>hbomberguy

Attached: 1552599916312.jpg (344x377, 48K)

I don't see how RLM or Defunctland are gaming related, but still very quality channels. Defunctland's series on Jim Henson was fantastic.

Mauler, but all he does is film now

An XIV thread died for this garbage

That man could use a shave. He could also use a diet.

>some call me johnny
but his taste in fwends is awful

Attached: tumblr_ted_ncxbo0wu571tr4gulo1_500.png (701x673, 958K)

Good things about Hambly:
-He isn't afraid to speak his mind
-He seems to have gotten his foot in the industry door and may have built insider contacts, making him a genuinely valuable journalist
Bad things about Hambly:
-His cadence and delivery are an acquired taste
-Some of his friends are real assholes, and his association with them does nothing but drag his reputation down

funny how you never post this in avgn threads

>tries to deplatform channels he disagrees with while claiming to be for free speech
>based
pick one

Awful