Party member starts rapidly losing relevancy and resorts to teaming up with Linkara of all people

>Party member starts rapidly losing relevancy and resorts to teaming up with Linkara of all people
Games for this feel?

Attached: 1563606453186.jpg (624x475, 28K)

Filthy cock slut

for the last time my dick will be out when’s it out

Attached: A445451D-A091-4C1C-8441-1F780A827305.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

I've been put off of listening to the podcast over how much of a faggot Pat is. Any updates? I heard he loves the worst route in Three Houses the most.

THE GREAT LINKARA EVERYBODY

GET HIM THE HELL OUT OF HERE

And Iron Liz was there, the great Iron Liz!

>Jojojepardy
I have lost a lot of respect for woolie.

Has Woolie had a single successful project in his life?

Was it that horror project Linkara did recently?

He seems to be quite happy and CSB is doing well. One of the only podcasts I listen to weekly. Even if I have to sit through an hour a week of annoying fighting game talk.

Yes, Xenogears. Something happens with a supporting cast member, Hammer. I won't spoil it.

The podcast.
And it doesn't matter if it's successful or not, it's tainted by jojo.
The only way he could've made it worse is by making it fighting games and wrestling related as well.

>seems to be quite happy
He spends all day having panic attacks, verbally and mentally defending his failing youtube channel and bad ideas and convincing himself he doesn't really need Pat

DON'T TALK ABOUT ME YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Hammer teams up with Linkara?

Man, they weren't kidding when they said things get weird in Disc 2.

IM FUCKING TIRED OF PAT TALKING EVERYSINGLE FUCKING PODCAST ABOUT FINAL FANTASY 14 WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING MIDGET PICE OF SHIT
Also they should get Paige on the Podcast because apparently all she does all day is being a profesional retard and eating mustard

Attached: i want it i need it.jpg (754x719, 73K)

He didn't mention it in the current one. But that's probably a side-effect of his pc being broken and him being a pc illiterate babby.

Wait what?

Hi Matt. How's your cheating wife doing?

I love Woolie, but he's got too many LPs going on at the same time which means they go on for too long and are often interrupted for weeks at a time, his co-presenters are bland as fuck meaning so is he, and somehow he's gotten even worse at games than he was on SBFP

Pat's kind of a cunt but it's futile to pretend that he wasn't a key component of the show, and Woolie desperately needs him, or someone of his ability to say deeply opinionated things

Attached: tumblr_nhu8nrrlx21retf73o3_250.jpg (250x277, 12K)

All Woolie needs is someone that is able to speak english. Eyepatch Wolf was great for example.

I watched a recent Wha Happun video from Matt and it was actually good. In his earlier vids he would read slowly in a monotone. Now he has some life in him and says interesting things. He was my least favorite, but I'm happy for his success.

I listen to CSB every week but they need to reign in the babbling. They kept a much better pace on the SBFP.

Actually yeah the Goemon LP was pretty dope as well

Having Reggie continually go 'Oh wow' at everything regardless while looking up Alfheim Portals on his phone just doesn't cut it

is he a poopy puffer?

>and somehow he's gotten even worse at games than he was on SBFP
they're all 30+

Jojo discussions got old fast, im glad is over.

Nigga I'm 44 and I'm a better gamer than all of them

Attached: redford.jpg (3200x1680, 611K)

Pat is getting annoying by the minute, his attitude of "i know what im talking about" when he clearly has not clue is insufferable

It's never over and you know it. They'll just keep bringing it up like they always do.
>oh man this [game news] sure is something, it's almost like they predicted the future
>U MEAN LIKE THE STAND [Limp Bizkit] FROM PAT 342 WHERE DJ. JESUS OUTSMARTS THE OPENING WITH THE SOUND EFFECTS
>30 minutes later
>well, lets go to the next news topic

No, user, Warframe is free... no, user.. WAR - FRAME.. IS... (((FREE)))

>what is jokes

HMMMMMMMM....

I thought Limp Bizkit was the one that made the user off themself in stone ocean

don't test my patience jojobronie

Attached: 1559935330615.jpg (1107x1200, 184K)

They just don't have the years of rhetorical experience that Woolie has. Doing things like bringing up thoughts and not finishing them.

>this gameplay is really good
>woolie: .....why do you think so?
>... it's just executed really well I think

Not really sure if they're cut out for this type of thing or if it's just Woolie pulling two friends and thinking it's going to be entertaining.

>Whats unfunny jokes

Probably out cheating. How you doing Pat has your lizard heart exploded yet from all the red bull?