Anyone tried this out yet as an emulation machine? How well does it run compared to the 3 model?

Anyone tried this out yet as an emulation machine? How well does it run compared to the 3 model?

Attached: 1546124967224.jpg (1024x732, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

retropie.org.uk/docs/First-Installation/
youtube.com/watch?v=u35L0jGCqFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It looks autistic and retarded

Put it in a case, dipshit.

Why not just emulate on PC? Even most laptops these days can run most emulators no problem.

maybe he wants something more portable for a cheap price

Yeah but it's way clunkier

None of the big Pi emulation software (Retropie, Lakka, etc) have been updated to take full advantage of the Pi4 so there's no definitive answer yet.

Attached: 1538936215506.jpg (503x1024, 75K)

desu atomic pi costs less and it's way more powerful. or simply take a pc from the dumpster and use that.
but pi4 is quite good at emulation, expecially if you win the silicon lottery: with the new firmware you can easily reach 2ghz

Yeah but I won't be able to larp as a hacker to 2.5/10 desperate landwhales

Because this thing is tiny so I can carry it from my living room to my bedroom.

I'm so fucking horny for 2.5/10 desperate landwhales. I want to fuck a coked-out tumblr hipster 2.5/10 desperate landwhale aesthetic astrology thot in her lip gloss DSL mouth. I want to cum all over a girl with thick frame glasses and edge dyed bobcat bangs. Everytime I hear a THICK, waist-high-jean-clad braindead choker-wearing slutty wiccan minx say "yikes", "y'all", "big mood", "cancelled" or "this is a bop", I get an uncontrollable urge to run up to her and fondle her d cups and sweaty fat thighs. I want to pour my white olive oil onto her contoured cheeks and neotenous faces and rhinoplatisized nose. I want to finger a 2.5/10 desperate landwhale hoe through her jean overalls while pretending to be interested as she talks about retrogaming and pixel art and how pc gaming fans suck and 8-bit music and nintendo news and 'cabinets' in local game store and rick & normie and homeopathy and nes controllers and taking adder all to pass exams. I'm. SO. Fucking. Horny

Attached: big boned.jpg (3456x4608, 692K)

what r u trying to emulate? maybe u mite want 2 look into the nvidia shield, but if ur going to the route of ARM SoCs then if I were you I'd check out odroid (i have the XU and C, p happy w both) and if you don't want an ARM SoC then an intel galileo or edison mite b cool 2

I haven't tried the Pi 4, but I do have a Pi 3 b+ and I can share my experience with that if anyone is on the fence about getting one.
Please understand that I haven't played old school games in a long time, so it could have been that I sucked at the games I played but any 2D game I played felt like it had a noticeable input lag. Not a very big one, but sometimes when I wanted to jump or attack an enemy it felt like it took just a split second too long. It could have been the settings, it could have been the controller or even the TV, I don't know.
3D games, specifically PS1 games ran flawlessly, beat Crash 1 and 2 with hardly any trouble, maybe an occasional slow down that lasted for like 2 seconds but that could have been from the games.

no one cares

But how does this thing get power? I have never understood how these Pi work. Do you install windows on it? or does it need some specific OS?