Why was the embodiment of death serving a vampire?

Why was the embodiment of death serving a vampire?

Attached: Dracula.jpg (300x382, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91ES_zPRyhg
youtube.com/watch?v=LjQcgav0kS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Play Lament of Innocence and find out.

Vampires are metaphors for sickos that are wealthy. The original Dracula was a story of a rich man that just seemed a little off preforming satanic rituals.

He's a big guy.

Attached: dracula.jpg (960x540, 67K)

cause dracula is immortal, duh

Because he has the Crimson Stone; Death swears allegiance to whoever holds it.
Or maybe its just because he kills a lot of people and that gets Death all hot under the collarbone.
Or maybe they are just friends who knows.

Where does Dracula rank in relation to Satan?

In the main series? I think he is his embodiment on earth, granted, he is actually chaos make flesh, going by Aria of Sorrow, but the Dawn describe the Dark Lord as the agent of Darkness and Evil on the Earth, and kind of a necesary evil.

Granted, the role of God and Satan in this games is vague to say the least. They seem to act through Dracula and the Belmonts, but their end goal is unknown.

Also, Lucifer seems to be the main villain in Lords of Shadow, but I haven't played those.

It kinds of makes sense, if the Crimson Stone makes Dracula immortal even among Vampires (for which I mean, he can resurrect as many times as he needs) and even gives him the power to resurrect other monsters (the recurrent Bosses) is to be expected it's true power is control over Death itself.

With that say, Death seems to be pretty fine with this, and I think is kind insinuate that Death is just tired of his role in the world and human kind in general.

>ITT: Castlevania lore QTDDTOT

What was the deal with Chaos anyway? If Dracula got his power from the Crimson Stone, and Chaos is the source of his power, then does that mean that Chaos is behind the Stone, and that by extension Death is a minion of Chaos? Seems obvious but this is never explicitly acknowledged.

Attached: 1529511533717.jpg (1024x512, 85K)

Death isn't subservient to Dracula. He's just a close associate, if you catch my drift.

Attached: SotN_Death.jpg (600x800, 326K)

dracula is inmortal so he is above death i suppose

(((Dracula)))
He even had a star of David for fucks sake

Dracula cannot die (only be destroyed), and thus he is superior to death.

Whats your preferred Death battle and design?

4 had the best design
Dracula X had the best fight

Attached: Reaper3.gif (620x640, 20K)

SotN = AoS > DoS > CotM > HoD > PoR > OoE.
Every other opinion is incorrect.

CotM is a fucking nighmare of a game with the absolute worst movement mechanics in the series
"hard" my fucking nut, every nigger can make a game "hard" by just chopping the basic movement capability of the player
think Dark Souls without dodge, that is your Circle of the Moon experience

>PoR and OoE that low
Bait

Attached: Charlotte_casting_spell_by_hunter1000.gif (46x60, 4K)

git gud

already did bitch
and for that i can say: the game is shit

good pixel art tho

Attached: Castlevania Circle of the Moon.jpg (1302x881, 362K)

Dumb zoomer. You couldn't see that on a real GBA because there was no backlighting and the game was so dark.

Not him, and I did get gut enough to enjoy the game... is still the weakest of them all. A boring map, boring enemies over all, and fake difficulty all the way through. I loved the game, but it's truly a product of it's time. The fact that the next entry surpass it in everything but the music is prove they were just texting the waters with the console.

>fake difficulty

git better taste

what the fuck are you talking about?

They are literally good friends with one another and that's why Death sticks around even though he's not obliged to

git better arguments

youtube.com/watch?v=91ES_zPRyhg
Dracula is Ares/Mars reference. Death is Thanatos, buddy with Ares.

>dub
kys

he fills the role for all intents and purposes by opossing God

Attached: storyline6.png (256x192, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LjQcgav0kS8
Hellsing jap dub isn't cool without Anderson Irish accent.

>that low quality anime faces

Attached: Disgusting.gif (356x400, 2M)

its the og resolution 240x160

Attached: DOS_Alura_Une.gif (394x272, 405K)

I hope they finally show Death in season 3. Especially if they are going the Curse of Darkness storyline.

What the fuck is that thing on the right? Looks like a tranny.

Dracula is the Anti-christ in Castlevannia lore. He literally beat up all the top demons like Galamoth and became the king of evil.

How many jojo references were in the sorrow games?

Attached: beetle_tendency.gif (104x100, 89K)

Because Castlevania's Dracula is the devil for all intents and purposes. His backstory establishes him as much, being a man who seeks revenge on God for not preventing his wife from meeting her fate. The physical manisfestation of his powers is the embodiment of chaos born out of human wretchedness. He's a bit of a sympathetic figure through the games so I'm glad his soul is redeemed through Soma.
Wrong, it was about syphillis.

Attached: 1562153940769.jpg (1280x720, 637K)

Za waru do at the clock tower

Attached: 000.gif (500x454, 349K)

If they get to the Richter stuff, I hope Alucard gets his shit completely stomped in until he spots Shaft.

you sound more mentally ill than a tranny

I have the feeling they may turn Isaac into Death somehow.

Because Dracula is actually Satan in Castlevania. Dracula literally means Satan in Romanian

Wouldn't that be his father? I know Drac is from Dragon/Devil, but Dracula is son of the Dragon.

Then who will be Dracula's vessal?

I always assumed that it wasn't actually death, just people's perception of it. Hence why it's a spooky skeleton with a scythe

have sex

you fight a parody of DIO in DoS

I think Castlevania's Death is just a generic grim reaper, death itself is probably too busy harvesting the souls of a fuck ton of living beings that die every single second.

The thing is, I think for the cycle to start in the show's canon, Death as a character is more important than the vessel. Dracula resurrects in many different ways on the games, from sacrifices, reincarnation, or flat out, just gets out of the grave when the time is right, the vessel is not that important.

But the idea of having a manifestation of Death itself as his servant and loyal ally is the key for most of his resurrections to make sense. In the show, Isaac already has control over Death, so the idea of him becoming an embodiment of Death to serve Dracula seems to make sense.

Also, there is a chance Hector takes his place as some sort of tragic ending to his character, and twist from the original plot... It would explain the white hair in most of Dracula's portrayals in the future, and honestly, even if his character in the show is more interesting than in the games... without the dead girlfriend, there isn't much for him now, besides being Carmilla's toy.

Besides, death should be a cute goth girl.

Attached: death-3-1024x402.png (1024x402, 576K)

Wait, since drac is buddies with death. Why doesnt he just ask for his wife's soul?

So what was up with Lord of Shadows/Mirror of fate?

Judgment, as none canon as it may be, kind of contradicts that, or at least shows that wasn't Iga's intend.

Though you may still be closer to the true, Death in Castlevania may be just of many incarnations of the Death on this world. Maybe, out of Dracula's chaotic nature of his powers, this Death is the manifestation of all the deaths that come out of chaos, like wars and plagues or flat out madness. Though, going by his nature (and even the sequel Novel of DoS) he seems pretty Chaotic Neutral when Dracula is not around.

Cool unerstamated games, with best OST.

Death can be everything you want, death is a primal force not a being, so it could take any shape to suit your fancy, which means that at the moment of your death a cute big titty goth gf will take your soul.

Cuck check

Death has angelic nature, he is not that powerful.

I liked MoF but found the music generic

All the characters in that game have a different origin, Dracula was a Belmont, Alucard and Trevor are the same person, and father of Simon, and Death's equivalent was Dracula's mentor consumed by evil. They are not allies on this storyline, though they do have a common enemy.

gonna assume that he's fully aware his wife is in heaven and he'd rather not pull her out (if he even could) for his own happiness

I haven't played the games yet (I intend to give them a fair chance, they may not be what I look for a Castlevania game, but I still enjoy GoW games anyway), but the music on the extended story trailer of the first one was great for what I remember.

No mate, I am have eternal life with Jesus on heaven, maybe, or would chillout with Valkyries.

Attached: pic_greek_ares01.jpg (200x300, 13K)

There is also a chance she was "claimed" by God, and with both of them being his enemies, they can't touch her Soul.

Is also imply she tend to reincarnate and find Dracula every so often, so it may be a question of Death being unable to reach her soul cause she keeps getting back among the living, out of the reach of Dracula's corruption.

Symphony's ending also imply that when Dracula is reborn is full of evil and hatred at first, so even the memory of his wife is loss on those moments, but in dead he remember his feelings for her.

In that sense, his cycle of resurrection is pretty tragic, he loss the driving force of his motives each time he comes back, having just the hatred he feels instead.

>death is a primal force not a being
Without Death universe is fucked.

Death will still come and end your mortal life, it isn't evil, it will just take your soul to whatever place it should go.

The universe is dying anyway, so there is no winning here... at least is dying slowly.

Right, who wants to be a zombie or nosferatu. But eternal life sounds cool with young body.

It cannot die, universe always get reset with big bang.

Shits n giggles.

Even Death needs a friend, one that doesn't fear it, so Death and Dracula are bros.

Nosferatu was the one about Jews, not Dracula

For you.