Which one of you guys is this?

Which one of you guys is this?

Attached: c96af81.jpg (1242x968, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
youtu.be/bL2fNnllrAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its me

At what age do kids grow out of there now nazi phase? I grew out of it when I was 22

Based

>Nat Type: Moderate

based

You don't have a nazi phase if you don't have adouble-digit IQ.

>Nat type: Soc

based
cope

>growing out of being redpilled
Did you get brain damage when you were 22?

Phase right

Nazis confirmed as brainlets

fuck you

Attached: kek.jpg (759x866, 120K)

Based

Why didn't you report him

i grew out of it at 14

Attached: 1550080364829.jpg (1023x859, 217K)

What COD even is that

>Hey guys, you are all acting like children, I totally was like you and I’m not saying this as a literal faggot to have a made up point, honest

That's hilarious

Why do incels identify so much with armies that lost?

24 and still going stong

Zieg heil friends!

Attached: 0o5i17i63rsy.jpg (880x580, 42K)

boil about it, hall monitor snitchbitch

Snitches get stitches.

black man here. Grow up

>all the endless dick n balls emblems in blops 1

Attached: 20wpjn.jpg (435x435, 97K)

Have sex incels

Couldn't say, I'm a new black convert
Keked

>anime girls
>naked chicks
>dicks
>swastikas
good time

I was never a full on wehraboo, but I remember being somewhat admirable towards them till around 15~16.

Attached: 1503094159396.jpg (600x600, 50K)

>I grew out of it when I was 22
And then everyone on the bus clapped.

Attached: resetera.png (720x540, 415K)

Dilate trannies

What is there to identify with in the west (western europe / USA)? Honest question, the only things you get from mainstream media is how you are inherently evil, bad, and that it is great how the government is putting more money into third world shitters.

>If your're not a nazi you're a tranny!
>if you're not a tranny you're a nazi
The cycle continues

>3arc did their best to make it impossible to do it again in blops 2 by taking away certain shapes
>people still found a way

I wanna go back bros

Attached: image_10.jpg (694x757, 177K)

I'm one of the people nazi's hate but this shit always gives me a big laugh in games and I hope it never stops.

MuH eNlIgHtEnEd CeNtRiSm

Never had one and I am 35.

>it's always whites, blacks and jews, never hispanics or asians
Why won't people hate everyone equally!

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (900x900, 132K)

>you realize you can have an opinion without taking it to absolute extremes, right?

me

>never Hispanics

Never been to Texas I see.

No. Pick a side and get off that fence, nigger.

This is a guy who knows he'll get banned and is doing it for the shock value to enrage thin skins
Having a laff

What if I said I'll kill everyone with an exteme opinion? Is that a side I can take?

It was me

Oh yeah, that image is going to come back and haunt the bastard in 10 years time

That's not good enough!

Based.

based and redpilled

American liberals are the most retarded beings on this earth. Sometimes i even rage how stupid they are. But then i remember that America is 56% white and it's droping and they will all die soon

Good feels. Indeed.

Attached: 1561523769593.png (657x527, 43K)

Based Nazi, welcome aboard.

If that’s all you’re getting from the media then you’re living on a very different plan of existence and you should seek help immediately.

No seriously, stop getting your news from Fox and Yea Forums.

sad to hear about your brain damage, hope you have a fast recovery

You do know opinions aren’t lines right? There is no such things as extremes.

You'll grow out of it once you have sex

>There is no such things as extremes.

Attached: 1506623804046.gif (300x224, 631K)

>Draw something
>Get Banned

WOOOW GUYS I WAS TOTALLY INNOCENT,FUCK THE JEWS AND THEIR GAMES,MY MONEY WAS STOLEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where did you get this picture of me?

Not that poster but I actually had a girl brake up with me recently due to my political views.
I had to have a long hard think whether it was worth giving up my world view for pussy. I decided it isn't.

There isn’t, and opinion is an opinion your relation to other people’s opinions is not on a line but more like a sea urchin.

huh?

>grow out of it
>grow back into it

No one seriously watches Fox. It's plain as day, dude.

Incel nazi

I got banned from making custom emblems in black ops 3 because I made a swastika.

Attached: 1418550661298.jpg (500x333, 16K)

Yep ya got me

Seething tranny

now thats based
trannies pretending to be centrists will seethe

I was never full on zieg heil but I became thoroughly sick of /pol/'s antics by 2014.

>Nat type zog

Right sorry, volcel nazi

Eh. There's no point going out with someone that opposed to it, you'll never got with each other. I dumped a girl after she tried to get into a screaming match with me when I saw that news story about the nigger who threw a kid off a balcony in the mall of america and called him a nigger.

Holy fucking based

Attached: 1563306169354.jpg (500x404, 77K)

It's a joke on the people who come to Yea Forums and post about how they got banned from games for stuff like in the OP,generally writing in greentext

>say thing
>get money stolen

it died for me around the time "proud boys" became a thing and people were marching with mosquito torches.

then it became sad

First they ban you for ideology then for words then for anything they dont like in order to shape their faggot safe space.

Happens to every western MMO or game or anything that has anything with entertainment. Can't wait for war. I literally made list of people whom i will visit and no i wont kill them or torture them i will just say "I was right huh? Look at the world you created with your faggot mind, pay for it faggot with being faggot you faggot"

You won't do any of that

It's one thing to realize history class glazes over details and that wars are not good VS evil.

It's another to be a flamboyant little faggot spouting off racial epithets just to seem edgy. These kids are like those people that tell dead baby jokes---shocking but not funny.

Attached: hayamif1564480653.jpg (1366x2048, 418K)

You have to be 18 to post here.

I’m killing you too faggot. Nazis are going to be in camps with those communists.

>Play BF4
>Hammer and Sickle insignias everywhere
>Kill one
>Type in chat "Holy shit I love killing Commies"
>Their malnourished brain fucking explodes with the amount of seethe it causes them
>Proceed to dominate them because not only do they have to get through my team to get me, but I also know they're coming

Have dilating sex, incel.

I never stopped believing after finding out Hitler was the good guy, but I did become less obnoxious about it

>shitting on my fantasy of leaving the house is leftist ideology

lmao

i wish more games let you make custom emblems

Attached: 1532110837587.jpg (419x750, 57K)

It's crazy to me that the response to "I can't get a gf" is to become an actual Nazi. Like, how fucking broken is your brain?

Look at the world you created faggot. Its full of faggots. You are faggot too.

Yeah it just sucks because she was super into me and used to listen to all my rants about the jews and the blacks before we even started dating. I was pretty amazed that I found a girl I could be so open with and it made me fall in love with her. Turns out she just really wanted to fuck me and once it was out of her system she could no longer tolerate my views.

I never grew into it. I was always somewhat of a centrist in fact going on Yea Forums more made me more left leaning and authoritarian

Seethe more femcel.

Imagine having to live an entire lifetime with this user's brain.

Holy fuck this is the most made up women ever. You must be one sad little boy.

Who the fuck reports people for anything other than maybe blatant hacking?

>Talking to a woman about your political views
You got what was coming to you, regardless of your stance.

someone on /pol/?
why is it Yea Forums?

i was doing the whole HURR DURR nazi thing when i was 15 and that was fucking 17 years ago!

Thinskins with the inability to block people themselves, so they rely on a higher power to do it for them.

Imagine being actual liberal.

>I grew out of it when I was 22
bro im 20 and its great, never ending fun on retards in the internet spazzing out for not actual reason

I realised that no one has done more to the harm the white race than nazis

Not seething, just flabbergasted. I don't even know what "femcel" is supposed to mean.

>mutts larping as nazis
top kek

Attached: shart.jpg (673x789, 68K)

This seething tranny can't believe that a natsoc could be wealthy and attractive lmao

She was dating a friend at the time so I wasn't trying to get in her pants.

>this thread

Attached: 1561382821684.png (750x412, 265K)

how do i report this person if i don't own game?

Female celibate?

bros...

Attached: the diversity numbers.png (162x181, 43K)

bababased

Attached: 1534420122504.jpg (175x231, 8K)

I admit it, it's me.

Attached: Pepe (Tuxedo).jpg (1000x1000, 108K)

fuckign baste
kill yourself, plebbitor

Yeah, imagine living anywhere but America, where being an American liberal is barely left of center. This country needs to swing way further left, and it will next fall.

when I turned the page when studying german history.

how does that make any sense in the context of "involuntarily celibate" and "voluntarily celibate?"

The only correct answer.

Good. America needs to die. With you left leaning parasites it will be swift execution. In fact can't wait.

i know it's you, carlos

Attached: 1551048046196.png (409x325, 164K)

Have fun retreating back to your mom's basement in 2020

never had a phase to begin with, i'm not a flyover hick, cuck, or autistic

Dilate gamer

Im not American. I support you okay sweetie? Vote for libshits and dems and whatever oga boga faggot you will find. In fact the libs will decrease the world influence over Europe. It's absolute win for us.

I never really bought in but I always make sure to point when relevant that most people would have voted the nazis in if they had lived through the treaty of Versailles, the communist revolts that came shortly after, the weimar republic and the great depression.

Neat

"people" who think themselves master trolls when all they do is ally with faggot developers who ban you for wrongthink

Attached: 1563740211352.jpg (460x580, 34K)

fucking based

Attached: 1564256211277.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

Never been into a Nazi phase, but I'm still racist towards multiple ethnic groups and niggers.

i mean.. it's not really a choice, you don't really get to decide if you're a nazi or not, i've voted republican a few times, so by default i am a nazi.

Attached: 1549556158447.gif (230x173, 993K)

which is why the question mark.

>Americans start to wake up
>Whole board goes to shit because of muh black people and /pol/

>seething leftists thread
Based larper.

wtf I want open borders, censorship and to give all my money to brown people now
>wtf i love replacement migration and jews now
Thanks, comrade.

Anyone with an IQ above 120 is racist. It's very obvious that the races aren't the same if you have a brain.

>anitfa are heroes
>if you stand up to their terrorism, you're sad
>racism is evil
>no punctuation
Hey there, chapo commie.

Gamers

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (700x426, 72K)

So many self-hating commie retards on this board.

Attached: 0573d15ecac172e336754561a2b0db93f8f43bb0f6a25351d2f914617cb898aa.jpg (255x152, 7K)

Do you realize that you sound like whiny little bitch?

Attached: A master is out.jpg (437x464, 37K)

>all the racism without the benefits of populism

Whooo dog you drew the short straw of political ideologies.

Please kill yourself and make the world a better place.

when drunpf won and I realized he's a racist homophobic sexist transphobic jew burning black hanging child killing mexican hating neo nazi who puts kids in cages n shit

>t. 80 IQ commie that's on a raid from his safe space hugbox
Hug your security blanket, you pathetic waste of space.

hey what's up chud bootlicker? can't wait for the day of the roasting of the pigs oink oink xD

Based honestly. FUCK niggers

>us cool, masculine ultra-pc commie trannies
Poe's law.

based

Go to reddit, it's clearly the place for scum like you.

sjw

lol You "people" are ridiculous.
>commie calling someone else a bootlicker
Totalitarian, retarded bitches likes you really don't have any self-awareness.

Became a nazi at 14, grew out of it when I was 16.

I grew out of it when I realized that "unity" is a bullshit concept and there will always be infighting, war, and misery no matter what race even in an all-white ethno-state. European brutal history of war is all you need to confirm that. White people fucking hate each other when you remove non-whites from the equation.

Though of course, I've settled at a mature and respectable regular conservative position where I do like multiculturalism, but practiced and methodical, where mass immigration of low IQ people is still something I consider an awful idea.

Attached: 1231432662.jpg (600x600, 45K)

>xD
You couldn't be any more retarded couldn't you?

the "how does that" would imply I was asking a question.

Based. Fuck lefty scum.

/pol/ is so cringe, holy shit.

Attached: 1551404058317.png (911x900, 1.55M)

Hey goose stepper, almost all terrorist attacks on American soil are by racist white men, try again.

BASED

Attached: wmm.jpg (1193x1642, 722K)

Imagine being this much of a bitch. Leftist men aren't really men.

Wrong.

me. i reporting anything i think could get them banned cause there's nothing more satisfying than a nerd raging cause he's a fucking retard LMAO. Go rise up faggot

you think that's /pol/ ? nah dude, this is just your typical reddit spam shit, just stick to video games and don't become like them

Pretty much but gookmoot will take no steps to quell them back into their containment board because they make him all his ad dollars.

>what is pinochet
>what is mussolini
>what is franco
>what is hitler
You're equating Stalin and Mao as authoritarian and totalitarian, yet you have no fundamental understanding of why reactionary communism was needed in places like Russia and China, which benefits the people in these nations more than capitalism ever has in the U.S.

>o0o0o canada is communist

Cuba has a 98% literacy rate, whereas the U.S. has retarded chromosomal aberrations that think capitalism is still/was ever a sustainable form of economics in 2019.

Attached: 5BDC0CB8-B731-437E-9CA6-3BE8D0FCFBE7.png (908x706, 24K)

Go back.

Attached: 1564154752427.jpg (528x660, 78K)

gookmoot bought out 8ch and loves heiling hitler with jim watkins all day in the phillipines while evading lawsuits in japan

>this entire post
Poe's law.

Attached: dsafgh.jpg (1024x734, 92K)

This is what this faggot looks like

Attached: 1555536113224.png (812x960, 791K)

Quite interesting post but let me tell you that white people hated each other because of jews. Remove colored and jews and you will have peace for some time. War is inevitable but at least there are not other races.

>ADL

Nice try. Per capita bitch.

>He doesnt realize that the left have acted so bad over the 5 years that what he sees today as nazi's and hard right are just moderates that are tired of lefty shit.
lol
oh you have no idea how thing are going to be in the next 5-10 years

>ADL
biased garbage
post a real source

I hold mostly left-leaning beliefs, but sometimes I wonder if you guys are right and there is some unique genetic component in whites that have allowed them to build and maintain complex civilizations. If that were true, I wonder what would become of Western countries when they start to get outbred

Absolutely based, I always report nazikiddies on steam and have gotten tons of messages that a player I reported has been dealt with

dilate

basically when I graduated high school
the op reminded me exactly of something that I would have made back then

Yeah, you're a fucking retard.

>ADL
lol

>adl
Kill yourself. Hope you're not white.

cringe post, ngl

America should have free healthcare AND a wall fuck the two party system and kill all trannies

you guys are fags

>kids having fun
i'm so triggered bootlicker

lmao i think killing nazis is praxis and can't wait to roast pigs like you when we elect big daddy sanders to send you incels to the gulag

not an argument

>I hold mostly left-leaning beliefs

Attached: soi.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

>Muh kids having fun

Dude enjoy the third world.

i dilate from the orgasmic rush of knowing how sensitive you boomer cucks get

>benefits the people in these nations
Tell that to my uncle who died in a gulag you americunt

>can’t dispute so makes fun of source.

Attached: 107E2413-F816-4698-B23E-48CFBB3A4CF2.jpg (443x332, 24K)

You should all go back, retard.

I grew out of nazism when i was 18, but i will never grow put of Monarchism

Attached: gigachad 231.jpg (884x1200, 60K)

>third world
>some pasty white cuck that's never left the comfort of their cul de sac suburb
F L Y O V E R
C U C K

Reminder Biden is going to win please go through with killing yourselves this time chapotrannies

Attached: 1556586499163.jpg (500x436, 75K)

You're lying out of your ass you shitposting Aussie. I've been up since 4:30 this morning and the board was just as bad as it is now.

>Dilate isn’t word filtered but gamer is.

Mods do anything to appease /pol/.

Honestly, it seems much closer to the opposite
Politics has shifted so far to the right that moderate left leaning politics is seen as communism now

Would you accept something from The Daily Stormer?

your uncle deserved it for being a landlord, faggot

Biden is alive? Im not American. Who was the guy with the cancer in his head?

Only in the US would I be considered a "nazi" and only because they would label me "anti-semitic". There is no such thing.

Attached: emmy.png (360x360, 146K)

user, nearly all these commie retards are white, only like 5% of them are white pets

Quite the opposite actually. Enjoy the future third world hordes you will have to deal with.

Now THAT is cringe

dilate your skulls with some 00 buck, discord scum.

Uh, Europe sweaty?

>A rights organization is the same as a new aggregator.

Attached: 665BA42E-D820-41DF-9DB4-7574AE7B0B90.jpg (332x302, 14K)

>that think capitalism is still/was ever a sustainable form of economics in 2019
Capitalism is little more than an economic system that maximizes freedom. It's not a three headed hydra. On the other hand, with "equality of outcome," communism removes all incentive to excel from the system. In commieland, regular people aren't motivated to do more than show up to work. Communism is fundamentally flawed, and only idiots that can't handle competition support it.

Extremes are considered extremes wheb compared to the opinions of the average person. Most people don’t want to blow up the planet. Wanting to blow up the planet would be an extreme position.

Source is not reliable, plus if you break down individual cases it is nonsense anyway.

I did at 88

product of our environment. africa is brimmimg with easy to obtain resources so why develop a brain that wants to go for the hard to access ones? no winter means no planning ahead. abundant predators create a more insistent fight or flight instinct (which is why nogs are always fleeing police or getting in altercations with them over dumb shit)

but acknowledging these physical and psychological differences is racist so fuck me i guess

13%
50%

>leftist projection
>us commies that get triggered by hate speech are really the toughest and coolest people around
Noone's buying your bullshit, retard.

Based and red pilled social engineering user

commies here are mixed trash between slavs and some caucasian ethnicity usually from kazakstan or some other shithole communist did a good job causing dysgenics

Wall wouldn't be the most effective way of curbing illegal immigration or drug/human trafficking. The only thing it would be good for is fighting demographic replacement, which republicans can't admit to wanting since that would be akin to throwing in with actual Nazis

Damn I don’t even like big tits and that figure has me diamonds

>censor everything
Go back, onions.

>plus if you break down individual cases it is nonsense anyway.

What the hell kind of comment is this?

I genuinely laughed

You knwo

The ADL is a corrupt organization that hasn't done anything for rights, it was founded to protect pedo murderers like leo frank
t. I'm a jew

Based.

Then why sensor Gamer that has been around a collective week?

You know damn well what ADL is
Now I know you're just trolling

Then you are nazi

>project evropa cuck telling me that the fabric of society is being ruined over the fact that the repatriation of mexicans/central americans that've lived here all their lives is taking place
>cuck telling me that this isn't just desserts for a nation that has continuously sabotaged latin am, tried assassinating big dick castro over 100 times and failed, tried liberating the commies in vietnam and failed, tried toppling governments all across the world and failed, doesn't deserve to get ethnically diversified
this is communism's end goal and we're achieving it, you'll see it happen in your lifetime and every blue collar worker is slowly realizing it here.

Attached: ldtpbiyhy2e11.jpg (634x674, 96K)

based

The individual cases for right-wing terror include domestic violence and prison gang related activity. It is padded with nonsense.

Being a mentally healthy human being that hates things deserving to be hated seems like a weak reason to report someone. Chances of ban are nonexistant so no reason to waste time.

THE HERO OF Yea Forums

Making the world gay is the quickest way to end life support for the third world and have your enemies voluntarily destroy themselves

cope, tranny.

>rights org
ADL is a jewish supremacy organization that's mostly involved with curtailing rights, like freedom of expression, for it's political opponents.

Hello fellow white person.

Ok. Fuck niggers, jews and liberals

>Imaging being so low IQ you don't realize that you are importing endless waves of colored labor from the third-world for cheap labor and to depress wages for working class americans

Dumbass capitalist shill pretending to care for working people.

This thread stinks of soilent and tourists.

>bullying 1th and 4st post when they did absolutely nothing to deserve it

Attached: 1559799256594.png (990x682, 466K)

>turn the first world in africa and mexico lmao
Why are commies so subhuman?

>can’t dispute the chart so I will continue to talk about the source.

Attached: 3482694B-ECE1-42E5-A6E4-107588B34E18.jpg (537x509, 52K)

So a nazi punching a guy in a bar fight was added to right wing terrorism LOL
so sad jews, so sad
ADL is a joke

I'm 28 and I still say shit like that. Privately of course though

Chart has already been disputed, you lost bro.

Source?

>importing
>coming from their own volition after US economical sabotage and exploitation of natural resources
>depress wages for working class americans
>when "working class americans" won't even work for the wage that they're being offered

Fucking moron, this is the system you chud bootlickers favor and enables the extortion of migrant workers AND American working class workers.

Let me guess, you're also against unions? I guess you're against employer based healthcare as well, since you wouldn't have healthcare through your employer if it weren't for fucking unions.

HURR DURR

Celibate female implies you can't even wield the disparate sexual prowess even 4/10 posses so you spend your time raging at anything sexual

chapo niggers will be rentslave wagecucks their entire lives and I will laugh at them while masturbating to cunny

>Not making swastikas out of bulletholes

Yes, pretty much this actually. Regardless of what you think politically these stats are completely padded out.

>actual Nazis
You're nuts.

You're legitimately braindead or trolling, their source is themselves it even says so in the image. They didn't link any third party sources like the FBI or even some other organization that agrees with their beliefs.

>implying africans chose to come here to the us
>implying 30% of the US wasn't already mexico
is this really the inner-workings of a chromosome dumpster sensitive white cuck? how 1d

Based

A statement on Yea Forums linking no source doesn’t dispute anything.

If it did I could say that you suck moldy rabbit cocks once a week and it would be facts until you disproved it.

>game has snow deformation tech

Attached: heychap.png (627x741, 462K)

>>implying 30% of the US wasn't already mexico
geee wonder how it got like that
hmm i wonder

I'm 30 now and I hate niggers and jews more than ever. SSSSSSSOMEBODY STOP ME!

Attached: TheMaskMain.png (633x356, 315K)

hey domestic terrorist i hope you're posting with a vpn

>>implying africans chose to come here to the us
They're largely invading Europe, obtuse leftist.
>the us was always majority brown
Commie honesty. You don't have an iq above 80.

hahaha
Well according to the ADL posting this prolly will be considered right wing terrorism lol

hmmmmmmmm gee i really wonder

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War

lol Noone's scard of you commie terrorist antifa. That guy just got what he has done to many others. They were innocent.

Why is CoD filled with angry white kids anyway?

Attached: 123123.png (2024x1432, 1.57M)

Haha hey white man in case you didn't know YOUR PEOPLE ARE DYING AND THE ONES REPLACING YOU CANNOT SUSTAIN CIVILIZATION

haha pretty funny right nothing to worry about just wanted you to know haha

>22
Jesus Christ you must have been an intolerable faggot. I grew out of that shit when I was like 15 years old.

Babushka said KNOCK YOU OUT

Attached: Antifa go night night.gif (320x180, 1.64M)

kek

Because they can’t join the army and have a good life after anymore so they go to the next best thing Shooters.

>the ones replacing you cannot sustain civilization
>2500 BC
>meanwhile the white ape was still in a primordial gene soup of getting cucked by egyptians and mesoamericans

Attached: iStock_2259853 Palenque Mexico_2400x800.jpg (1080x360, 103K)

>Jesus Christ you must have been an intolerable faggot

Which is why Yea Forums has become a shitty place.

Well they are already starting up the human sacrifices again.

These are the people you think are angry white kids

Attached: White male larping board.jpg (1057x947, 166K)

You want to go back to black ops 2?

Jesus, you kids are young.

and that's a good thing

>i grew up to not care about truth anymore

wow
even non-whites hate the jews

same

Incredible modern civilization you have there

God just stop being a cuck for once in your life

Ah yes, /pol/ the infamous Call of Duty hub of the world. At last I truly see.

Based frensposter.

That was McCain. Biden was Obama's vice president, is senile, and is massively ahead of every other democrat running for president in the polls

Swastikas and Nazis were hot shit before. And everyone on my school was on the edgy train, even the jews (they disguised themselves as Auschwitz prisoners for Halloween)

Tends to happen when Jews are just white people larping as Semites

see the video of those anarchists in texas calling the cops on some stormfags and appealing to private property? dudes are pathetic, only survive because they are useful idiots for international business interests (literally, not a dogwhistle)

Imagine being offended by this, talk about fragile.

If its brown
flush it down
if its jew
throw it in the loo

>no movement from the guy that went down
Is he ok?

>posting a cuck larping fantasy board
>extolling the virtues of modern civilization
nice civilization we got here huwhyte man

blame the jannies for pushing GG threads to /pol/

>and is massively ahead of every other democrat running for president in the polls
The rest will tear him own, and its hysterical because he was the only one with a chance

You just got rekt bitch and you can't handle the truth. fuck off jew.

Nah I wanna go back when CoD was somewhat good. Blops 2 was the last good game. I started with CoD 1 so dont zoom zoom me

>get banned
>WAAAH LOOK Yea Forums CENSORSHIP

gamers and gamers

and they would be right.

oy vey?
pretending to be the chosen people?
thats wrong goy, you shouldnt pretend to be of another group and pretend to speak on their behalf,
what kind of monster would do something like that?

no he got a brain hemorrhage and died

why are white people so fragile? it's not like they've ever face systemic discrimination, slavery, genocide, colonization, yet they still get so butthurt about everything.

>You just got rekt bitch and you can't handle the truth. fuck off jew.

Yes I am the one that got “rekt”

That nigga went full in. I cannot no respect that.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-02 11-14-16.png (449x444, 260K)

So damn funny
The left are cowards and the first ones to hide behind cops despite calling them racist and evil

Imagine being a white, male commie and wanting no borders or nations. Literally destroying all the genetic wealth that's been built up over thousands of years.

Attached: 2019iq.jpg (1320x710, 394K)

You should read more

>itt

Attached: the reddit guide to every 4chan discussion.png (365x470, 193K)

the kind that burn down thousand year old olive groves to build housing for paid American settlers

Yes they have and currently do.

he ded
like all good lefty's should

Looks like we should let the Asians overpopulate us.

Based and redpilled. I can only wish i was this edgy!

>boogeyman
haha protocols of zion right????? reptilians xD

Die in a fire, PiS piss

It feels like an oversimplified explanation. Complex civilizations did develop in places whose winters weren't as harsh (South America, Egypt). But let's assume you're correct and they are "less evolved" than other races; you'd have to define to what extent. Early race realists back in slavery days thought they were fundamentally incompatible with civilization, but nogs that don't live in abject poverty are able to read, write, and hold down long-term jobs like any other folk. There's like a 5-10 point I gap between them and whites, but assuming that's due to purely genetic causes means no one will even try to help fix their situation since genes are harder to change (compared to societal/economic factors)

Based, so you already know the truth comrade.

I bet you're not even 18 yet.

>thread about being Nazis
>uses image that refers to people being from /pol/ being Nazis to complain that everyone is saying that the pro-Nazis are from /pol/.

Galaxybrain post there.

>seething this much
lol

Oy vey. all I know is that its time for us jews to come clean about the holocaust.. .You see my fellow jew, it never happened
I think its time we started talking about how we faked it for global sympathy.

As long as you can admit it, we are cool bro.

And when will you admit that you can’t dispute the chart?

fuck off commie jew.

I wish that was me

I know the truth is that the white man has a perpetual delusions of grandeur that have caused actual ethnic cleansing through pipedreams like getting trolled by jews and indians.

I too am a Jew and tired of the lies.
I am sorry to the Germans for perpetrating such obvious falsehood. and hope you can forgive us for our lies.
We should post this on twitter as much as possible.

I'd be fine with a hapa future, desu.

Attached: sadfhae.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

Kill yourself fungal.

Chart was already disputed, not my job to guild you by the hand.

>muh white man

Get over it bro, no different than any other group of people.

Unironically cool.

Does anyone want to talk about video games on this video game board?

This, but only if you can use CRISPR or whatever to ensure they're all girls. Hapa males are the worst of both worlds

well I get what you mean here buddy but history didn't start in 1492 and even then plenty of white people have faced all of those things, especially during all the wars in europe. if your definition of white people is "my thanksgiving dinner table in 2019" you are technically correct but only in a narrow sense. and anyways, power and race intersect in such a way that conflict is zero-sum so whites have no reason to not assume that those bad things will happen to them if they lose power or relax their laws

I'd really love to live in the same planet as yours.

Attached: 0anyk06tcrco21.png (1366x768, 1.23M)

>all those (you)s
You're on league with Stalin now on BTFOing Nazis

It wasn’t though. Lots of post passing on the source and one guy making a nonsupported claim. That not really disputing the chart.

How is GasQuest coming along?
What level are you?

>2019
>being this retarded

Attached: 1564025551174.png (1400x1000, 923K)

Bruh they fucked his nose up lmao
Shit looms like a fucking zigzag

Thanks to outrage culture and the soccer mom mentality scaring investors and companies, I can now report you for anything I want to and I will win 95% of the time and all you can do is cry and bitch on Yea Forums

Attached: BF41FB69-9C1C-4F85-8CCA-3FF7115289E9.png (326x309, 75K)

He's right, though. Most intelligent people are stealth racists. t. Mensa member

you dont have to be a nazi to be a shitposter

how did they fake it don't you know part of the wunderwaffe was ovens that could burn 2 bodies at a time it was a horrid feat of engineering putting those 5 poor souls at a time in an oven with walking corpses so they could handle 10 bodies at a time.

Also a persons racism is also an indication of minority contact
The more you are around them the more racist a person will be lol
No wonder the only ones who defend them are white liberals who live in all white neighborhoods lol

the crusades happened in 1096. the inquisition happened in 1478. these were started by whites.

what wars in europe weren't caused by in-fighting of white people?

>The more you are around them the more racist a person will be lol
can i get a sauce on that?

>taking a high-level shitpost seriously

Attached: 1527131223882.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

>people using cartoons from a right winged country to promote leftism
why are trannies so fucking stupid?

Attached: what americans think they look like.jpg (1115x1600, 527K)

Blops sucked and cod started to suck around mw1 ya pleb

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

White women have let themselves go, mate.

Attached: ehr.jpg (720x525, 278K)

and where do you all fall in love with nazis? from some user typing words on the internet?

boy you kids are gullible and easily brainwashed

This entire thread is fucking garbage and needs to die

go live in New York or a big city and you will see how evil black people really are

21. i still believe what i belived back then, jews,races and secret governments and all, but i just dont give a shit anymore, fuck this gay earth, it can burn for all i care

Was something I say posted
Was a map of "racism" that some lefty org made and an user took it and overlayed it over a map of black population and they were almost identical
sadly i deleted it, if i find it again, ill post it.

>Centrists reign supreme, turning their middle-of-the-aisle views into an ideology
>toss facists into camps with communists, anarchists and overly religious zealots
>get to watch those groups tear each-other to bits while relaxing in the new centrist utopia we've created

This will never happen, but it would benefit us all if it did.

Attached: 1534360317774.jpg (474x326, 23K)

you are assuming that those things can only happen in inter-racial conflict? if the english massacre a bunch of french people those french people are still experiencing massacre, same goes for the yugoslav wars or the pseudo-slavery of the early USSR. White on white violence is still violence, and experiences gained from that violence can inform people about violence in general, which includes your inter-racial violent power struggles in modern america

You are actually fucking delusional dude.
I've been and lived in in Asian countries and I can safely say the women are just the same as any other woman that's not amerilards

Just like the jewish people

>Grew up in small town east TN
>Was extremely racist
>Was racist even up until my mid 20s
>stopped being racist after moving to New York and spending days in Boston, Baltimore and DC

Why didn’t it work for me.

*saw*

>women are all the same meme
Not at all.

Attached: sdfh.jpg (1811x3999, 1.51M)

>toss groups into camps

Doesn’t sound very centrist user.

Based, long live our monarchs

Sounds to me like you're glossing over some important details user. Care to delve further?

Prolly because you moved to newyork and surrounded yourself with diversity loving lefties
people tend to join the group opinion of those they are around all the time.
that would be my guess

>t. non-centrist
Die opinionated scum

Centrism has brough the 1965 immigration act and the open borders, nu-feminism and many other ills. You're just too spineless or lazy to form an opinion.

Were the east coast niggers and other assorted minorities that much different than what you were used to? If not, then probably a result of liberal brainwashing and estrogen in the water

difference being that those same-race conflicts that happened in europe had equal amounts of participatory violence on both ends that can measure out the justification as to why there was a retaliatory war or massacre by means of expansion on a continent that was comprised of white people, save the few indigenous romani/traveling gypsies of europe that were genocided as well. did the natives of other lands ask for war? no, the whites brought it over to them and with no leveled plane to defend themselves their own in-fighting and a completely different race of people coming in to take their land through means of violence and pestilence.

You know what, go ahead man. Please go to Korea, Japan or whatever meme the internet coerced you into doing. I'm not the one ruining my life

Attached: 1564404872679.jpg (674x900, 98K)

I like this flag. That is nice fucking flag.

Like what? Found out that the vast majority of minority in those cities are just normal people. Realize the boogeyman I was always told about the large cities in the north east to be false.

Every terror attack in the US this year was by a right-wing, white male

>did the natives of other lands ask for war? no, the whites brought it over to them

Please, stop with the noble savage myth. Tribes constantly warred with eachother. They even attacked tribes that were put on reservations.

>not hiding your powerlevel

He’s black

My guess is that you didn't actually live in a slum surrounded by them. That.you surrounded yourself with like minded white people on a side of town that wasn't infested.

it's more out of the rebellious teen phase where nazis become "cool" and "edgy" because they're not in the mainstream or what their parents want them to idolize, not to mention the sexualized female ss nazi in skin-tight latex being mercilessly fapped over

Attached: 091.gif (500x284, 1.6M)

youtu.be/bL2fNnllrAw

now I'm pretty sure the master race is AI, we just need to make it, and all humans are retarded. We can talk about degrees of retarded, but it won't matter once AI is here.

Based 14 year old.