How hard will Witcher flop?

How hard will Witcher flop?

Attached: 1564688303224.png (790x604, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:German_legendary_creatures
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Creatures_in_Norse_mythology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Slavic_legendary_creatures
youtube.com/watch?v=I47Y6VHc3Ms
technologynews.site/2018/01/16/sapkowski-says-he-is-not-involved-in-the-work-on-the-netflix-the-witcher/
niezalezna.pl/214314-netflixowy-quotwiedzminquot-bez-udzialu-sapkowskiego
boundingintocomics.com/2018/09/12/the-witcher-saga-writer-andrzej-sapkowski-confirms-he-has-no-creative-involvement-in-netflix-series/
amazon.com/The-Half-Never-Been-Told/dp/046500296X/?tag=wburorg-20
nationalseedproject.org/Key-SEED-Texts/white-privilege-and-male-privilege
racialequitytools.org/resourcefiles/kivel3.pdf
racialequitytools.org/resourcefiles/whiteaffinitygroup.pdf
now.org/read-this/10-simple-ways-white-people-can-step-up-to-fight-everyday-racism/
youtube.com/watch?v=8k4L97igDjY
youtube.com/watch?v=o6rBowAlKtI&t=2s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_John_Crawford_III
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back-to-Africa_movement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: witcher.png (576x896, 111K)

big time

Attached: DmOJAlLUYAA83qF.jpg (1116x1200, 217K)

>watching amerimutt shit on netflix
im watching gook SoL love comedy and it couldnt be any more comfier.

>polish novel
>WHY IS AMERICA SO RACIST

I'm watching Black Mirror and I would be absolutely shook if they didn't cram more minorities and muzzies into the show than that piece of shit.

>adapt slav story
>b-but muh America racism
It's gonna be shit, who would've thought, WOOOOOOOOOW

Attached: 1459815416521.jpg (157x186, 4K)

>im watching gook SoL love comedy and it couldnt be any more comfier.
well not everyone's a simpleton.

It's a polish book though. Why don't they ask polish people what they want?

do these mutts not realize it is medieval fantasy poland, not 'murica?

Attached: 1562142762904.png (1620x2880, 150K)

>Geralt & The Witchers have American accents.
Yeah, and if you switch it to ORIGINAL dubbing they don't, you stupid fucking bitch.

What's with that non-sequitur? Is she gonna explain the race changes (though we all know why they did it) at some point?

You can't give me one good reason why Yennefer absolutely has to be white.

Attached: 1563390438429.png (480x480, 148K)

the Showrunner is a very sane person

Attached: showrunner Lauren.png (698x589, 58K)

>in terms of casting, we welcomed everyone and anyone to put themselves foward to prove they could embody the character. We saw all ages, all ethnicities, all levels of talent, from movie stars to fans in Poland who'd never acted professionally before. We chose the best actors.

Didn't the casting all SPECIFY the actors had to be black for certain roles, though?

not at all, people will like it and will binge watch it and comment it on mondays, it will be a success and everybody here will hate it
once you've been here for a while trends like these just repeat and repeat

>Ask a Polish friend "can the Slavic culture be reduced solely down to skin color"
>The answer is resounding KATYŃ KURWA JEBAĆ SZWABÓW

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>he actually thinks Polish dub is any more "original" than English
lmao, retard.

yes
and ciri was suppposed to be black. the outrage from the fans made lauren change her mind

Attached: 20j4uu7re0l11.png (791x947, 461K)

You can't give me one good reason why casting whites to play non-whites throughout Hollywoods history was bad either.

>In the books, no one pays attention to skin color
Isn't that because every character is white?

It's going to be more popular than your video games and you guys are going to have to listen to normies co-opt another one of your treasures.

I'll let you in on a little secret, user: all these big, bold sentences you see posted on Yea Forums all the time are called "headlines", and every headline actually comes with an entire article on the topic indicated by the headline, which explains it in far greater detail.

>You can't give me one good reason why Yennefer absolutely has to be mutt.

that's not what he said at all wtf

>create twitter for short messages
>BLA BLA BLA
>AMERICA MUST CHANGE
>BLA LBAHJGKHSDGF
>BLA
>AND ALSO
>MORE OF MY SHIT OPINION

twitter was a mistake

She's not wrong, though?

By asking her Polish friends, she meant Californians who are pretty sure they were told as children that their great great great great grandparents might have been from Poland.

And what in the fuck does this have to do with Witcher?

Mickey Rooney in Breakfast at Tiffany's.

I'm a minority (on 4 chan *gasp..). There is a difference between giving people of color a shot and band wagon jumping. There is more band wagon jumping and it's all blatant. It just sets us back because once this silly PC fad dies in the next decade, we will be set back even further because the PC SJW shit was forced down instead of just genuinely allowing people to make the choice of tolerance.

purple eyes and pitch black clothes look better in contrast with pale skin

Attached: 2018227171620_1.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Don't have the link to it on hand, but she claimed she did. She asked her Polish friends something like "does polishness and whiteness go hand in hand?" and claims all of their responses were something like "god I hope not" to which she uses as a justification for more minorities in the show.

>makes it clear they’re not following the games, which is the main source of the IP’s popularity in America
>also hijacks it the Eastern European roots, to piss off the demographic that identifies most strongly with IP from the Books
I predict massively front loaded ratings unless Cavill can nail Geralt

did she delete the tweets? went to reply with but I can't find them

>they didn't make it like the cideo games, mommy! The video games are the real witcher!!
>Nooo stop enrolling me in shortbus schools!

Attached: 1534202252808.jpg (453x416, 24K)

>be american
>reduce everyone with white skin down to their skin color
>completely ignore culture only skin color matters
>tamper with polish stories because slavs have white skin
>polish representation doesnt matter because they have white skin
I'm a dirty leftist and even I want off this fucking ride

Yes. This is an all time favourite tactic of SJWs, see also Harry Potter as example. Rule of thumb, if their skin colour is not specified, they're white.

Twitter was originally made literally for quick messaging for important buisness and help, like "getting to the meeting, arriving at 2 PM", shits like that.
I have no idea how normies managed to get a hold on it, but it's such a cesspool that nuking it may be just a favor.

I find it funny that Americans see nothing racist with enforcing your cultural imperialism upon another nation, fucking ironic.

of course she deleted
do you think those lunatics keep hypocrisy stuff like that online?
Just like Wong and her rampant racism against Stan Lee now that she was hired by Marvel

Post the pussy quivering interview webm.

Attached: 03d7d0387bv2_hq.jpg (1024x972, 63K)

Shit bait

its unbeliavable simply how this is solved
What color is the author, the person who is creating this story? White? Then you can easily say that every character non specified is white

Anglo just love colonization bro. We cant blame them

>america
You fool
You incompetent bastard
Witcher isn't set in america you jackass
Why are inane buffoons like this hired anywhere at all, when all they do is fill the piece of entertainment they are working on with their own political agenda

They don't make these shows so they don't fill them up with statements ya know.

OUR GREATEST ALLY KURWA!

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

>Mutts turn slav characters into pakis, indians, and nogs because Amerimutts are racist
Fuck that shithole country.

>not an argument

The Harry Potter example was such a hilarious PR fuck up. She could have avoided all of it by pointing out British theatre has precedents for race lifts dating back half a millennium, but instead span a line of bullshit so obvious that even Tumblrites started to cotton on.

This is the exact same shit they were saying about MLK in the 60s brah

but yet those open minded people see nothing wrong with that, their actions are not the same as what they preach

Based?

Attached: feminister.png (1130x913, 511K)

Kaiba, stop activating the race card!

That's exactly what he said, and you must have misinterpreted my use of "original" as "unique".
Anyway, the voiceover in the entire series is so brushed over that there isn't really an original one. And at least for TW3 it was confirmed that everything had been recorded in English first. Which, again, means nothing.
inb4
>but the script is in Polish
And DMC's script is in Japanese.

>Rule of thumb, if their skin colour is not specified, they're white.
Isn't that itself indicative of bias?

The funny thing about Harry Potter is that the original book covers -- which show Hermione as being white -- were approved by JK Rowling; AND she has admitted Hermione is a self-insert.

But, whatever the case, race-swapping is just creatively-bankrupt.

It's an American-made show for an American audience. That's not how cultural imperialism works.

Except back then people were fighting for, y'know, actual rights.
I'm not white either and I find this modern shit retarded, the fact that you're dumb enough to compare being forced off of public utilities because of your race to NOT being able to brownwash random fiction tells me that you're an idiot.

Based.

>sjw woman did what sjw woman does
WOW

in the chaotic mind of liberals, anything must be seen under the scope of racism, feminism, white supremacism, opressionism

Attached: cnn.png (1111x789, 651K)

based on polish books about slavic/nordic/germanic folklore
don't try to act smart faggot
i will give you one, yes it is a show made for americans and that is why it will be trash

harder than your mom flopped on my dick lmao

>america is less than 300 years old
>humanity is >4000 years old
>slavery and opression is an american problem

Wat?

>We have reached this point where non-white gamers are telling white liberals to stop fucking with popular fiction because people other than them like the source material just the way it fucking is and Liberals are telling them they don't understand

based and redpilled
gay and bluepilled

>huuur i changed their races cus america is raycis im not raycis tho look at me im good person give money and success now ok?
absolute fucking cretin burn in hell

difference was that MLK didn't view the white man as evil. He wanted all the races to be in harmony. I see a lot of the SJW movement is racist towards white people. Honestly, not every cis white guy is racist. Not everyone of them are rich. I am good friends with some cis white guys and they don't treat me any different because I'm a minority. There's also a lot of self loathing in it. I've been discriminated against but I never labeled the entire white race as racist because even then, I knew that was the shit tier white people while I only associated with the cool ones that treated me like a human "fucking" being.

99% the black ciri thing is fake

nigger and cumsaallower

Somebody drank the kike koolaid

>Except back then people were fighting for, y'know, actual rights.
Funny how people like you didn't see it like that at the time.

It's common sense for the setting.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

she is though it's fucking fiction and any parallels drawn are in the eye of the beholder unless specifically intended and claimed to be intended by the creator of the work

>99% fake
>yen is muslim
>triss is a half nigger
>fringilla is totally niggress
>god knows what more
are you THAT sure dude?

Yeah, if you're a shit writer with no imagination of your own.

i replied to the wrong post broski

Attached: 1563413290609.png (594x480, 230K)

Theyve gone above and beyond to sjw the shit out of this show long before its release. I can only imagine how fucking bad it will be

>I asked around (especially to Polish friends): can the Slavic culture be reduced solely down to skin color? The answer was resounding: god, we hope not.

I cannot begin to wrap my head around the sheer stupidity oozing from every word and idea that went into forming this holodomor of a sentence. Everything from its conceptualization to its execution and perceived reception is frighteningly worrying. I want to try to take it apart but I think I'd have a stroke.

She isn’t, but we also know damn well it’s never handled with any sort of subtlety or nuance. It becomes a very obvious tumor on an otherwise unrelated work.

Okay, this is epic

Attached: soy boy janitors.png (1242x1356, 565K)

>based on polish books about slavic/nordic/germanic folklore
I'd say the most obvious influence is modern Anglo-American fantasy literature but sure, there's some Slavic flavour to it. But the show is an adaptation, user. An adaptation by Americans. It's not cultural imperialism to import something into your own country. Taco Bell isn't cultural imperialism either, unless you see one outside of America.

Considering I was approximately -31 in 1965, you're right, people like me didn't see it like that at the time.

lmao look at this fag what a retard

Dead on arrival. Not even game of thrones was stupid enough to change people's races

WHAT THE FUCK DOES AMERICA HAVE TO DO WITH THIS? THIS IS A FUCKING POLISH STORY YOU CUNT

>Hi Yea Forums I'm black and don't you agree that black people are way overrepresented in modern media??

requesting the photo of that ridiculous armour

>"I think it is impossible to write a fantasy without relating the current real world to it"
Objectively wrong from the get-go, it is entirely possible to do exactly that

I hope people start spamming her with
>I asked my black friends

To be honest the books are not even that good. People act like they love it because of the games 99% of the time, with the 1% being polish people who feel like they need to protect it because it's theirs.

Knows that, and how they will turn into medieval california killed ANY interest i could possibly have. Won't even bother. At best i'd download the first episode just to see for myself.

depends, it can still do fine if writing and acting is good normies will love it, but seeing how its done by some unqualified virtue signaling ape which got there only by sucking her husbands dick pretty high chance it will be unredeemable garbage

and Witcher is a story based on how much eastern europeans used to be enslaved and abused by more powerful neighbors. the word slave literally comes from the Slavic people. being unable to see topics like bigotry or slavery as anything other then "poor brown and black people getting abused by the evil white men" shows your own bigotry and closed mindedness.

oh no i didn't read and now im the retard and a fag my bad

>difference was that MLK didn't view the white man as evil.
And Lauren Hissrich does? Can you prove that? Or are you in fact making shit up to justify your hatred just like they did with MLK in the 60s?

Funny how white people only think "internalised racism" exists when it supposedly affects white people

Most Netflix originals are flops.

Slav here. Haven't seen a black person in my entire life save for a few african exchange students.

Attached: 1540587866406.png (840x780, 614K)

It won’t flop, we are cucked. Most of you will probably watch it over and over boosting the ratings and then thank them for shitting on your race as you suck her female penis.

Just like how we bitch about cod despite it being the biggest seller year after year, breaking records in sales.

At that point, im not even mad about a Geralt Idriss Elba

Attached: wv4rte5bl9711.png (540x810, 1.04M)

It's common sense for how you imagined the setting by assuming everyone is white in the first place

absolute mongoloid, how is it American culture?
Are you this fucking stupid.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:German_legendary_creatures
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Creatures_in_Norse_mythology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Slavic_legendary_creatures

happens to the best

dat milf on the left tho.

i tend to think of it as - it's hard enough to write a compelling story as is

social justice puts a fuckload of rules and limitations on your ability as a writer decreasing the likelihood of pushing out anything half decent by a pretty significant margin

they are all for that social justice and are straying far away from the sauce material as they please despite stating otherwise initial

>shits fucked

Attached: 1557396424838.jpg (960x1200, 1.02M)

>Go to Witcher Africa
>There are African Witchers there and primarily there
I wouldn't even be mad if they don't behave like faggots and the story wouldn't be filled with SJW cuck shit.

ah I see you are just retarded

Why would white people write about non-white people?

At the end of the day, it's just Leftist anti-white bias. If this same production team were to adapt an African folk lore story for Netflix, they would most certainly keep all the characters black.

It’s set in fucking fantasy Eastern Europe you smarmy little cunt.

since it is written and directed by women and minorities it won't be good anyway

no, no. i love idriss too but we can't be hypocrites like them. can't blackwash/witewash because we like said character
idiss made the entire pacific rim movie for me with his "cancel the apocalipse" speech

>can the Slavic culture be reduced solely down to skin color
Can the human civilization be reduced solely down to homo sapiens? Why not cast a chimpanzee as Vesemir?

lmao keep seething whitoids

your day is coming soon

Attached: Black Future.jpg (1080x1091, 218K)

>Americans are willfully ignorant of other countries and cultures
And water is wet

It's an american show.

The Death of the Author was published in 1967, user. That's how outdated you are.
If you write a sufficiently detailed fantasy book it's going to say something about the real world. But it's kinda moot because she's definitely right about the second thing which is that The Witcher very intentionally and explicitly touches on all these things.

maybe because the setting relates to middle ages times of eastern europe/nordics/germanics with use of creatures and myths from those lands you absolute poofta?

It is bullshit because in this case Witcher was full of Waifus who got switched out for nogs. Gamers are primarily male and straight so changing Waifuis is something you don't do.

If it flops it won't be because of reasons Yea Forums is crying about, that's for sure. Normalfags don't care about this shit.

she asked them if polish culture could be boiled down solely to skin color to which they obviously said no. its a dishonest question. if she had asked if skin color or slavic ethnicity played a role in polish culture, she wouldve gotten a different answer. especially after what happened in poland during the second world war. americans cant fathom that racism doesnt only exist between whites and poc.

And even if any of them wanted to give another answer they probably knew she was a huge bitch and it wasn't worth the effort so took the easy social justice points answer.

This one bothers me, because these people are absolutely evil.
>Children being trafficked and being forced to pose as kids in fake families
>They want to save these fake families

>In the world of witcher skin color is not an issue

That's because 99% of the people we see are canonically white. Zerrikanians exist but they are exceedingly rarely seen in the Northern Realms. If there were more dark-skinned characters in the forefront you can bet their race would be an issue at some point.

You can't just say "there is actual racism toward elves and dwarves so obviously they don't care about skin color and therefore anyone could be of any color."

What I do give is that if anyone could be varying colors of skin then that is the magic users, so I don't really mind that all that much.

All that said, I don't really give a shit. What I do hand out shits for is if they sweep other possible problems with the show under the racism-rug, which is to be seen.

Attached: mistasenimiontuttu.png (687x849, 685K)

>normafags don't care about witcher
Are you sure about that?

Attached: 1564112081052.jpg (1280x720, 223K)

Funny how you're so concerned about staying true to a fantasy novel considering you apparently can't read.
user, if you want to turn the tables on the SJWs and use their terms against them you have to learn what they mean. Cultural imperialism is when you export your culture, not when you import another culture.

What the fuck does any of this have to do with changing established races? Blacks in Africa have a HUGE history of enslaving other black Africans and are currently slaughtering all white farmers in South Africa. Can we make Black Panther a white guy now?

Hissrich probably doesn't see white people as evil, but she most certainly believes in "white privilege" and the concept of "marginalized people." She plays favorites based on the actions of people who are long-dead. You aren't supposed to play favorites if you're as progressive as you think you are.

everyone should of unironically pushed for this, complain why the main character wasn't white and the "token" side characters are always given to minorities" or some other bullshit, make them black the entire thing and watch the entire show burn to the ground on arrival

Right now it's literally the only way to fight it, you have to show the people who are writing the text that this virtue signalling doesn't pay, as soon as you compromise and go "well a little diversity is ok I guess" and give these fuckers money in some form they see that as a win and it pays and will keep writing checks for fucked up "diversity" casting

The only winning move is burn everything they get their hands on to the ground each and every time till investors get the message they are going to go broke if they carry this on.

>americans cant fathom that racism doesnt only exist between whites and poc.
Hell, "whites" doesn't even really make sense in a European context.

The last time I watched a Netflix adaptation was Death Note, they turned anime Sherlock Holmes into a black guy with a gun that solves crimes by carrying out drive by shootings.

>and Witcher is a story based on how much eastern europeans used to be enslaved and abused by more powerful neighbors.
Utter bollocks.
>the word slave literally comes from the Slavic people.
Irrelevant.
>being unable to see topics like bigotry or slavery as anything other then "poor brown and black people getting abused by the evil white men" shows your own bigotry and closed mindedness.
It's the only relevant angle in an American context.

True story. I remember in like grade 3 some girl was telling her story of her experience living in poland in front of the class and she mentioned that when she saw a black person for the first time she thought it was a dirty person and asked if they need to take a shower. I remember sitting there in class as a fellow Pole and cringing really hard. I feel like today she would've gone to like 5 years of manditory sensitivity training and been fined a million dollaradoos.

youtube.com/watch?v=I47Y6VHc3Ms

MLK didn't hate white people...

>can the slavic culture be reduced solely down to skin color

Whoa lad, what a nice loaded question. Ofc not, culture is comprised of many things. Sadly for you skin colour and the times in which you look at the culture is an important factor. Why is every other races portrayal in media so important, but when its about any white race, noone gives a shit and just casts everyone besides whites.

how exactly are they handling the elf racism?
pretending it doenst exist?

>She plays favorites based on the actions of people who are long-dead.
That's not at all how the concept of privilege works, you know. That revolves entirely around people who are alive right now.

>he fell for the PR image

>But it's kinda moot because she's definitely right about the second thing which is that The Witcher very intentionally and explicitly touches on all these things.
Yes, it touches on these things, relating to european/slav and slav/slav relations, us slavs are plenty racist to slight variations of our own ethnicity, no need to insert people from another continent into it. If I made a movie seemingly about American slavery but made the actual themes about the Mongol enslavement of the Chinese during the Yuan Dynasty, it would be seen as deeply disrespectful. This is just another case of downplaying inter-white problems based purely on skin color.

>Poland was not enslaved by more powerful nations
utter retard

> in Africa
>implying America cares about any history but their own
>inb4 indians
>they are black too but with different RICH culture

The problem is, normies dont care about source material or stuff like that.

It only works with well known IPs, and sometimes it doesnt always work. See Nick Fury ? He's Samuel Jackson now.

Attached: 1564659224903.jpg (500x702, 64K)

>Utter bollocks.
Except the evil empire in the witcher is literally Nazi Germany.

It’s a high fantasy story based on Polish mythology. It’d be like adapting a story from an African country, based on African mythologies, and changing one of the heroes into a white guy because there are too many Africans.

Attached: BA2697D3-79FF-47F6-8E10-87DE50120D5B.jpg (310x310, 28K)

they will just make it about whites being racists towards blacks
mark my words, there won't be a SINGLE black actor being racist against an elf

what evidence are you presenting to that indicates the contrary? oh i see... nothing

>based on Polish mythology.

Why? Isn't your whole complaint right now that the white people writing the Netflix adaptation of The Witcher are writing about non-white people?

I bet it was a huge success?

He was black in comics before MCU, dumbass
They literally based new Fury on the Sam Jackson

All dryads shown in teaser are black. You can make some conclusions from here.

it makes sense for people to be homogeneous when they have the same means of travel as we did during the medieval period. not to mention that people didnt have vaccines either, so even if they did travel incredibly distances with a horse, they'd most likely just get sick themselves or make other people sick. like how native americans died like flies when exposed to foreign diseases from europe. we even know this is how it works in the witcher universe, as ciri unknowingly caused the catriona plague when skipping between worlds.

Attached: 45351555_357352331509035_8677908295434788867_n.jpg (746x933, 55K)

Wasn't Mlk a communist?

Key word: fantasy

Nah, I just want actual black characters.
Believe it or not, taking a white character and making them black or Indian or whatever isn't actually making a black character, it's just painting over an already-existing character because you're a lazy cunt.

Kikes aren't white, they're semitic

>we need to change this polish book and remove these polish characters because america has a history of oppression

Attached: brainlet5.png (558x614, 24K)

>amerca has
But is not set in america is set in fucking poland

Alright so let's write a movie about FANTASY Africa except everyone is white. That'll sure go over well with the general public.

I mean is it mentioned that there are no witchers in the southern lands? He could play one without a problem ... Tbh i loved him as Heimdall, he was cool as fuck

Based us-centric cunt.

>WE ARA ADAPTATING THE BOOKS!
>half cast is nigger like for the sake of diversity
you are not adaptating the books...

Obsessed
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

>hey I've wrote a cool fantasy story
>okay, so a book about minorities
>no?
>dude, it's a fantasy, what does it matter
>but it's MY story
>yeah well I'm changing it, who cares it's not like it's real or anything

>I mean is it mentioned that there are no witchers in the southern lands?
Yes.

this pretty much confirms it will be shit, I hope you all have the willpower not to watch it

Reminder that humans aren't native to the Witcher world
They appeared from another world together with the monsters from all kinds of other worlds during the Conjunction of Spheres

Can only speak for myself, but yeah, most normies I know are like "oh yeah, that game, yeah never played it"

Yes, for the upcoming Iron Man.

Also I prefer Samuel Jackson style for Nick Fury than just a bland copy of Van Damme. But that's me and I'm sure many didnt like the change.

>skin color isn't important
>so we made elves(ethnic minority) black and the bad guys white

I've never even paid for Netflix before.

>MLK didn't hate white people...
And yet a majority of white Americans at the time saw the Civil Rights Movement as a bunch of violent thugs who were pushing way too hard and probably only making people more racist. Wow, where have I heard that one before? It is only with hindsight in a post-Civil Rights era that MLK is viewed so positively. It makes sense, too, when you think about it. If people didn't hate him, what was he fighting?

>I'd say the most obvious influence is modern Anglo-American fantasy literature but sure, there's some Slavic flavour to it.
Are you actually a retard I'm quoting what you wrote so you can see how fucking stupid you are.
Anglo-American folklore is mostly based off of Native American folklore you big dumb ape. The only places in America and Canada that have more of an influence from European folklore are parts of the east coast. But you know why you big dumb idiot faggot, i'ts because the European settlers landed in the fucking east coast.
How much of a brainlet do you have to be to not understand this concept.

that's probably part of the contractual agreement they had with the IP owners

>Yes
They could always make a spin off that's in the future. Shit load of monsters in the southern lands that requires more Witchers, so they train them over there.

I implore you to explain why it’s not relevant to this thread, sir burger.

Attached: 8F6670A3-7DAF-44D4-9F2B-A6F192EFECB6.jpg (1024x294, 37K)

reminder that elves werent native either you fucking twat

>it's not an adaptation because it's not identical
Is this your first time seeing an adaptation of something?

Attached: 1555393584478.png (466x490, 24K)

Marvel Ultimate Universe
you're welcome

Geralt gets romantically involved with Fringilla specifically because she looks like Yennefer. Fringilla is explicitly stated to be using magic to make her skin the most "ghastly pale" skin that is possible.

>Yes, it touches on these things, relating to european/slav and slav/slav relations, us slavs are plenty racist to slight variations of our own ethnicity, no need to insert people from another continent into it.
user, the Elves and Dwarves are people from an entire other reality. And you didn't even address anything other than the racial themes.

So the mutt is everything she hates. She thinks everything is based in the US. Soon they will be changing the Greek and Roman pantheon to be blacks because of muh slavery. Fuck rigjt off. If the story is based and onspired on mutts then do what you want. If you take a story and the inspiration and setting of the story has a specific country of inapiration to it, you use the same race of the people of the country. Unless specified otherwise in the source material. This would be fine if the books specifically described the character as being some Indian or mutt. Chocolate skin or whatever. But it doesnt.

ah yes, turn a polish novel into something american

based and redpilled

The only natives are dwarves, gnomes and halflings, yes

>MLK is viewed so positively
No he's not. And he was a violent revolutionary. So you know how many domestic terrorism attacks the "civil rights" movement were committing?

I get that but something as niche as The Witcher one of two things happened when they pitched this on the writing table;

1) They wanted to appeal to the people who knew the IP first, at least on a lip service level so that there would be enough of the draw factor to get people who played the games to go

2) They had zero intention from the start to cater to that crowd and just thought it was an excuse to have their version of a game of thrones setting to do shit with, normies like that and diversity and all that right

Question is do them throwing out everything about what made The Witcher good to make their own wacky world of Diversity keep a crowd of normies? I mean even game of thrones show stuck reasonably to it's source material for 4 seasons, then even normies started to hate the show,

So i'll say about my original point, If you hate this bullshit happening to I.P's you where at one point invested in, the butchery on the alter of "diversity and inculcation" then you need to push that shit all the way to 11, make them each the shit sandwhich they are trying to sell to everyone, complain why the lead wasn't black? why are only the diverse rolls given to side characters, complain so much that they don't live to their own principles, because if they did the product they make would be dead on arrival, it would tank lose money and investees would think twice before doing another one, do that as many times as needed

Why is it so difficult for you people to read?

lol no they're not

>For research I asked my friend about Polish culture. He went on a vacation to Amsterdam last summer and was really insightful!

>so we made elves(ethnic minority) black
Wrong
>and the bad guys white
Also wrong. Vilgefortz is a dune coon.

>lol no they're not
No they're not what, you incompetent?

He's so angry that tears are swelling in his eyes

Hold the fucking phone
Isn't everyone being a racist towards you in the game? I didn't play it much, but I remember everyone telling me how much of a faggot I am for being a witcher.
Isn't Witchers are some kind of artificial race?

The Death of the Author was written by a fucking hack and is one of the most retarded concepts to ever exist. Barthes was a fucking idiot.

>racism and xenophobia
Already addressed, they were originally metaphors for other whites
>feminism
I don't see how the show is changing anything from the books, not like they made male character female or something similar, nor do I care about feminism

no i ja się pytam babo dumna ty jesteś z siebie zdajesz sobie sprawę z tego co robisz? masz ty wogóle rozum i godnośc człowieka? ja nie wiem ale żałosny typek z ciebie , chyba nie pomyślałaś nawet co robisz i kogo obrażasz ,możesz sobie obrażac tych co na to zasłużyli sobie ale nie naszego wiedzmina polaka naszego rodaka wielką osobę ,i tak wyjątkową i ważną bo to nie jest ktoś tam taki sobie że możesz go zamienić w murzyna bo tak ci się podoba nie wiem w jakiej ty się wychowałaś rodzinie ale chyba ty nie wiem nie rozumiesz co to jest wiedźmin. jeśli myslisz że jestes wspaniała to jestes zwykłym czubkiem którego ktoś nie odizolował jeszcze od społeczeństwa ,nie wiem co w tym jest takie śmieszne ale czepcie się stalina albo hitlera albo innych zwyrodnialców a nie geralta. jak można wogóle publicznie zamieszczac takie posty?ja się pytam kto powinien za to odpowiedziec bo chyba widac że do koscioła nie chodzi jak jestes nie wiem ateistą albo wierzysz w jakies sekty czy wogóle jestes może ty sługą szatana a nie będziesz z wiedźmina serialu robił takiego ,to ty chyba jestes jakis nie wiem co sie jarasz pomiotami szatana .wez pomyśl sobie ile wiedźmin zrobił ,on był kimś a ty kim jestes żeby z niego sobie robić kpiny co? kto dał ci prawo obrażac wogóle wiedźmina naszego ?pomyślałaś wogóle nad tym że to nie jest osoba taka sobie że ją wyśmieje i mnie będa wszyscy chwalic? wez dziecko naprawdę jestes jakis psycholek bo w przeciwieństwie do ciebie to geralt jest autorytetem dla mnie a ty to nie wiem czyim możesz być autorytetem chyba takich samych jakiś głupków jak ty którzy nie wiedza co to kosciół i religia ,widac że się nie modlisz i nie chodziłaś na religie do szkoły .nie wiem idz do kościoła bo widac już dawno szatan jest w tobie człowieku ,nie lubisz białych to chociaż siedz cicho i nie obrażaj innych ludzi!

>not to mention that people didnt have vaccines either, so even if they did travel incredibly distances with a horse, they'd most likely just get sick themselves or make other people sick.
Medical science/magic in The Witcher is explicitly more advanced than in the actual middle ages, though. A plague from another dimension notwithstanding. And they have teleportation spells too. Also, the real plague in the real middle ages spread from Asia all the way to England. People got around.

>ballsack armor was real

Instant flop.

Attached: 1461859968651.jpg (538x505, 184K)

Witchers are humans that have undergone heavy magical alteration with potions, and also heavy training to fight monsters. They are infertile, have cat eyes because their vision has been enhanced. They are mutants.

Yes, it's a problem that Hollywood still isn't ready to tell the stories of black people. But in fantasy it doesn't really matter.

I asked around (especially to black friends): can I say nigger? The answer was resounding: he cute.

>america's checkered past with race forced us to change this polish man's heavily slavic work
excuse me, what?

Attached: 1562812948680.png (1000x1000, 242K)

Hahahah chlopiec pije mleko, kaczka je chleb

>one chance of a Witcher tv series that could of had extremely good females in it
>instead will be filled with mutts, progressive PC propoganda
>tfw the series will flop, white men will be blamed for everything and the whole IP will rot for eternoty because of "well we gave it a fair shot, but people didnt like it"
Each time im reminded why books are still the superior medoum. Each and every time people butcher stories in books woth abhorent adaptations that kill all interest in the original material.

Witchers are mutants made to wipe out monsters
Monsters are going extinct by the minute because most of the world is civilised now and it's also cheaper to give ten guys spears and a breastplate and then tell them to go and poke the beast to death than hope a witcher comes by and agrees to hunt the monster for the few pennies you have to pay him
Gerat is essentially a factory worker getting replaced by automatic machines and he spends a lot of time moping about it to Dandelion in the books

as it can get

Attached: a5MA14O_700b.jpg (700x525, 53K)

>Yes, for the upcoming Iron Man.
No, he was black before there were even plans for Iron man.

>No he's not.
He is, though. You're a tiny minority.

Attached: oycp9vjg.jpg (400x396, 25K)

So why do they talk about how slavery still affects blacks today and that's an example of white privilege?

>he cute
Did you at least honk at them?

Why are you calling me a slav(e) and my culture of slav(e)s? Why some americuns just use and corrupt my culture? That what i get for senturies of slavery and opressing?

Reminder than fantasy worlds are often analogous to the real world and pretending like the Witcher world isn't analogous to Europe is sniveling disingenuous bullshit that is fooling no one.

Imagine the people who thought that this was a good idea.

>But in fantasy it doesn't really matter.
It does actually, I want a black character in a fantasy story that's, y'know, actually black, and not just some white character that they made black for lazy browny points so they can appeal to retarded upper class white women.

>Nilfscrootium

I said fantasy, you retard. You know, the modern literary genre? Do you think Elves and Dwarves and wizards with long beards who live in towers are elements of Polish folklore? Sapkowski is deliberately writing in the tradition established by Tolkien and his many imitators and just sprinkling some Slavic flavour on top.

God, none of you people can READ

I don't get why whites are made to feel so ashamed of this. This is nature. Looking at history, whites just happend to be better at the game of life. Instead of whites being ashamed of being better at applying Darwinism, it would make more sense for the others to feel embarrassed at how sucky they were at it.

Attached: 1560335885051.png (320x287, 97K)

It will not flop but it will be shit

VIDEO GAMES
And no a series about a book that later became a video game is not video games retards.

Are you going to have that same attitude when Last Airbender fans throw a tantrum if so much as one Wete person is cast for the upcoming Netflix adaptation?

After all, the world may have been heavily influenced by Asian culture, but hey, it’s just fantasy, right?

>takes the armor from the games instead of the studded jacket described in the books
>makes geralt really attractive with big muscles like in the third game when he is described as gaunt and sinewy in the books
>gives geralt the same hairstyle as in the games and removes his signature headband from the books
>gives triss more screentime compared to the books because she has video game fans
>invents new monster fights because video game fans are expecting to see more monsters
>makes ciri a young adult like in the games when shes 8 years old when we first see her in the books
its pretty hypocritical to say "WE ARE ADAPTING THE BOOKS" in regards to geralt not having a beard but at the same time removing his freakishly pale skin and mutated eyes or making yennefer dark skinned.

Attached: gwent.jpg (700x377, 47K)

BUT MUH GAMES

On the one hand, one of the most influential concepts in literary criticism to date. On the other, an anonymous twat calling it retarded.

It was going fine until SOMEONE burdened white men with guilt for their success

>have a chance to adapt a series full of excellent and actually strong female characters
>ruin it slavery and sjw bullshit
lmao What a moron.

i don't understand? it's not a series about the US of A.
it's the witcher. what does the US of A have to do with it. what? huh?

Attached: 1560878664515.jpg (461x669, 29K)

I too like high score girl

Attached: 1471523666928.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

The world would be a better place if every American would drop dead; prove me wrong.

It's Netflix. It was pozzed from the beginning

It this was a flop you think netflix gonna tell you that? Netflix is losing money up to 17b , but not because of the woke shit mind you but rather that they put all the egg in 1 basket known as stranger things s3, tons of budget into not only the production but the marketing, ads running 24/24, e celeb shilling it to high heaven. But it wasn't a flop a rather huge success actually all of my friend won't stop talking about it, but their format fuck them over, the binging format allow for to just signed up, watch the show and then canceled their registration.

tell that to netflix

Attached: justice.png (1277x818, 863K)

This is the king of Nilfgaard.
Say something nice about him.

Attached: 1550846126751.jpg (666x1000, 74K)

FN&FJ

I have the same pube-y beard

>I need my skin color/race represented in my modern media in order to empathize and feel like I'm a part of something
I never understood this logic. A basic human being can empathize with just about anything tgat can express emotion. Why does it have to look like me in under to gauge a positive reaction? I broke into tears watching the Iron Giant tell Garth "You stay; I go." as he sacrificed his life. Progressives are some of the most apathetic brainlets to ever crawl out of their holes, considering they only exist ti justify their own existence using someone else.

t. Nigger

Attached: 1495935878506.gif (356x200, 2.34M)

Exceptionally hard, these people are morons.

>IT'S REALLY INTERESTING THAT THEY DON'T JUST OUTRIGHT USE THE THING AND ACTUALLY MAKE IT INTERESTING FOR THE SETTING WOW HOW UNHEARD OF
Jesus christ on a bike. Wait till someone tells her about literally every other piece of media in history

Don’t blame minorities for this shit. Most of this virtue signaling at the expense of beloved franchises is done by women and onion knights that have no clue about the source or the minorities they want to “represent.” I don’t know any other black dude that likes this type of shit. Most of us don’t even like black girls you think we’d be replacing white bitches with their baboon ass faces?

Attached: 0FBC4748-21ED-49A7-8535-7652EBC3C10B.png (500x576, 101K)

americans invented the internet
suck that down for a tick degenerate

>appeal to authority
Ask me how I know you're a fucking brainlet.

It also isn't even remotely close to being one of the most influential concepts in literary criticism to date.

somebody post the old tweets where she declares that they won't put in any forced diversity

>The Witcher writers stand
>nignog is sitting
what did he mean by this

Why cant they write stories focusing on black characters? I cant remember any in the last couple of years. The only thing they do is wait for stories that get popular, then swoop in and change the cast indiscriminately to trannies, blacks, muslims, homosexuals etc. and somehow think its a victory. The funny thing ia that theyre jusy doing parodies. Kinda like someone dressing up, knowing they will never be that person, but trying to pretend to feel important.

>The good thing about fantasy? It's not about fantasy at all!

Attached: 213.gif (498x278, 1.3M)

no
feminists, fags, trannies, liberals, SJWs
amerimutts have a good utility for the wonders of technology too

>Already addressed, they were originally metaphors for other whites
I dunno, the Dwarves are all but explicitly Jewish, and the Elves are clearly treated as an aboriginal population colonised by the human settlers who came from elsewhere. Given how much The Witcher incorporates anachronistic political themes, it's naïve if not downright denial to imply that this is just about various Slavs hating their neighbours.

Anybody who has been educated on the civil rights movement outside of highschool understand how violent and one sided it was

>Witcher
>Niche

Not right now, its pretty damn known since The Witcher 3. Enough that people complain about the lack of beard for Henry Cavill.

I like the plan and all user, but what IF normies loved the new blackwashing/whitewashing in a peice of media ? They will do it again and again. And all your plan will fall flat.

Not against it tho, just fearful that normies and the mass could love it. Like my Samuel Jackson exemple, even me I knew the character for a long time and I welcom the change (maybe cuz I like the actor).

Attached: 1564744463924.jpg (718x907, 238K)

Why do you even give this trash any attention? It will be one of the shitty Witcher shows soon forgotten like all the rest.

Cute hedgehog

Slavery affects black populations today in the sense that they still carry the economical disadvantages of generational poverty, but I don't think that falls under privilege. Privilege has to do with how people treat you.

Ok, and even if you agree with her quote, it doesn't explain why there are race changes, the headline could've been
>netflix's the witcher EP Lauren Hisssrich explains race changes: "Whoopity-scoop, whoop-poop Poop-diddy, whoop-scoop"
And it would make as much sense. Is slavery still a thing and the only way to stop is to put negroes in tv shows and movies?

>What is Slavic folklore and paganism

All non-russian slavs came to Europe ~1500 years ago and displaced native tribes by settling in Eastern Europe, but I guess you wouldn't know that, not being a slav yourself

No one is blaming minorities, you crackhead.
People are sick and tired of being told to love minorities just because they are called minorities, when they are, in fact, not even fucking minorities.
It's natural reflex to start repelling this shit.

What is "actually black" in the context of an entirely fictional world?

I don't know, what is it? Does Poland even have a non Germanic culture?

>Dwarves are all but explicitly Jewish
The mages are the jews.
> Elves are clearly treated as an aboriginal population
They aren't, Elves are invaders

Its basically soys being the turbo racist by implying that niggers are so useless, that they need to make cut out masks and put them on various white characters instead of creating original black ones. Saying that on their own they cant reach shit and can only be standins and parodies of whites. Loberals are quite racist honestly.

What does that have to do with casting a character for a video game adaptation show

Who cares? I just don't want to remember this series exist.
The games are the only good thing of this shit franchise

>economical disadvantages of generational poverty
Meanwhile Russian immigrants have no such setback, despite their being emancipated from serfdom AFTER negroes were freed from slavery. Or how about how all of Eastern Europe was enslaved by the Soviets until thirty years ago? Why aren't they "disadvantaged" in the same way?

The problem is the blacks.

Henry Cavill picked an absolute cutie so that's the only saving grace for the show until ciri gets SCOIATELED

>mfw they're adapting The Bounds of Reason
Will they skip the bathing scene or not?

Attached: 1562793476438.png (425x450, 319K)

OBESE
also kill yourself, phoneposter

Bruh fantasy, the modern literary genre, is based off of folklore. Tolkien wrote in an insane amount of Germanic and Celtic legends into his books.
The myths of Dwarves and Elves and other things you see in fantasy literature existed way before Tolkien wrote Lord of the Rings. The oldest legends that are used in fantasy literature date from the Stone Age.
I can read you just know nothing about what you are actually discussing.

>Why aren't they "disadvantaged" in the same way?
Well, they are.

All of these mental gymnastics just make the fucking characters look like what we are familiar with, fuck

>In the world of witcher skin color is not an issue
If food was not an issue, then we can assume there was no food.

I hope it flops like a faggot hitting the ground after being tossed off a minaret.
But retards are going to watch it because "lol ids lik gaem a frones", not giving a shit about the source material.
Whatever, so long as someone got paid, it's not like I have to watch that shit.

bitch doesn't even know what the fuck they are doing

Attached: jsnv23eq1jc31.jpg (1080x1698, 175K)

the left cant meme

user, you can rattle off the names of fallacies you've memorised until the cows come home, fact is, you know there's a reason the idea has become so influential as to be all but standard, or, if you don't, you don't really have a leg to stand on, do you? Wanna know how I know you're a brainlet? Because you think authorial intent defines the meaning of a work.

is it true that they aren't even adapting original work, but are adapting the english translation of the book.

isn't that really fucking rude towards the author, and a bullshit move to do if you want ot adapt something.

Attached: 1559233691857.jpg (960x692, 80K)

Hopefully they will. They cast 2 ugly blacks as the Zerrikanians.

An acceptable answer would be to seek out the costuming director and ask for a rationale for the costume change, to debunk this obvious lie

Pete Hines? Is that you, buddy?

>Anybody who has been educated on the civil rights movement outside of highschool
And how many people do you think those are?

Because everyone should be white.

Based

Elves and humans are invaders since the first conjunction of spheres.

One of the themes of the books is that humans are monsters because they also came with this conunction stuff.

Attached: 1564141790138.jpg (421x721, 52K)

A character that's designed to be black and isn't just a white character with a race swap?

Couldnt do something cool like racism in the context of the witcher world (dwarves, elves) no. they had to go the shitty route and apply it to real lyfe. i fucking hate this, the show will be shitty and will break my heart

The trailer looked like it wanted to be GOT more than Witcher so it might get people solely because of that.

That is bullshit. Absolute bullshit. There are hundreds of examples of people's who were oppressed and poor but who became prosperous and advanced when given a chance.

>oh honey
>oh sweetie
God this gets me diamonds. I instantly remember sweetie oumpkin munchkin posting.

(You)

Attached: 1563798256365.jpg (1209x960, 754K)

>hurr not my problem

Very proffesional response

Really, faggot?

Attached: 1553054260773.jpg (200x200, 9K)

And where are those native tribes now, user?

she actually saw and responded to that, my sides

Attached: 1520207398458.png (600x580, 360K)

I can't be culturally insensitive, I have polacky friends!

It's like some massive /pol/ falseflag at this point, holy shit.

im not even pirating it

I literally just want the characters to look like how im familiar with them looking

If geralt had been black, then by all means hire a black guy so long as he's also a good actor

I dont think any of this is controversial. Why does all big budget media feel some strange moral obligation to baby minorities?

>supposedly uses magic to turn herself into a very clearly unnatural beauty
>turns herself into a gypsy mutt

Bitch I'm not American and I don't care for your burger sensitivities.

Where's the asian representation?????

>The mages are the jews.
user, I need you to understand that the Jews aren't actually a secret cabal pulling strings behind the scenes to manipulate world events. The working class Dwarves who live in ghettoes among humans whilst preserving part of their culture far more closely resemble the actual position of Jews in Eastern Europe in the middle ages.
>They aren't, Elves are invaders
They were there first, though.

Fringilla's casting was even worse than the Boyega Bloodborne poster.

The 'entire article' is just the second half of the headline nowadays

>I see a lot of the SJW movement is racist towards white people.

Because there needs to be a reconciliation. What you're seeing isn't racism, it's justifiable frustration. White people need to accept that they have had large systemic advantages; that history has handed them a lot at the expense of others: COLLECTIVELY, not on an individual scale. This is a separation that needs to happen, we can say "we did bad" without it being a moral failing on our individual parts, just like any collective group seeking to reconcile something bad can do so. None of this is aimed at individuals, no (well okay, a few rich assholes from old money sure, they can get fucked) singular white person is to fault. But when a muslim bombs someone we demand the muslim community answer and condemn it; but we don't even condemn the sins of our past (many of which are the root cause of why they suicide bomb shit). The hypocrisy is incredible. Not to mention the amount of white people that think it's okay to profile entire races/groups/etc but then sperg out with "NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE".

how do we end the west?

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

Its okay cuz apparently Andrwej works with the writers and being the ultimate edge lord that he is, he loves the work of Netflix more than CD Projeckt.

Im 100% sure he's only happy cuz he has more than a million for the rights.

badly
and that is fucking hysterical

But this takes place in Poland

>Meanwhile Russian immigrants have no such setback, despite their being emancipated from serfdom AFTER negroes were freed from slavery.
Right, and that, I suppose, is a consequence of white privilege, but not itself a privilege.
>Or how about how all of Eastern Europe was enslaved by the Soviets until thirty years ago? Why aren't they "disadvantaged" in the same way?
lol

All dead, the point is that the Scoia'tael are more likely to be based on something that actually happened in slavic history as opposed to blacks who have had no connection to slavs literally ever

>netflix adaptation

>Because there needs to be a reconciliation. What you're seeing isn't racism, it's justifiable frustration. White people need to accept that they have had large systemic advantages

You have to wake up.
You're a part of cult.

You are rationalizing racism.

not interested in discussing how realistic things are in an alternate universe medieval game w/ talking ballsack armor and white people

Attached: retard.jpg (216x233, 8K)

>tfw the left has drifted past the imagination of normal people

Attached: 1557780957218.gif (289x249, 190K)

>you know there's a reason the idea has become so influential as to be all but standard
Oh wow. You really do know absolutely nothing about this.

I never understood how fickle the far right is.

>MOMMY THE LEFT IS RACIST AGAINST WHITES SO THE ONLY RESPONSE IS TO BE EDGY AND GO FULL WHITE NATIONALIST AND EMBRACE IDENTITY POLITICS WE COMPLAIN ABOUT TOO

Attached: 8E7F1892-4794-482B-AD6A-BE9D616D42F5.jpg (1080x1212, 314K)

>what?! a white female?!
>an attractive white female?!
>no this cant fucking stand! that's fucking racist!
>you cant have a pretty white girl in a lead role it needs to be a black woman now!!!!
>fucking racists!
>noooo stop making fun of my beliefs you bigots! everyone is a bigot but me!

Attached: 1548979269004.png (500x521, 325K)

he was fired

>Jews aren't actually a secret cabal pulling strings behind the scenes to manipulate world events
Who do you think you're fooling Schlomo?

Attached: Jewseress.png (710x233, 29K)

That's retarded. Non-whites have enslaved their own people all through history.

The reconciliation is allowing you inbred mutts to exist in the modern world.

This is what passover does to jews

Attached: lauren.png (597x705, 652K)

Wut. Humans are the invaders, it's implied during the conjunction of spheres humans from Earth were dumped on this elf colonised planet and proceeded to take over. There are other interplanetary elves, but the Elves were there first.

kek

EVERY TIME

Attached: 3ca.png (844x633, 718K)

You absolute fucking RETARD

You think I don't know where Tolkien got his inspiration? It is you who is fucking ignorant if you don't think Tolkien deliberately transformed his source material and that modern fantasy featuring Elves who are basically humans with pointy ears who are handy with a bow and like to sing songs in the woods isn't all basically derivative of LotR. You don't know shit about Elves in folklore if you think the Elves in The Witcher aren't directly descended from Tolkien.

So why do the Irish Catholics in Northern Ireland have the best exam results out of anyone in the UK when their people suffered from a genocide more recently than nigger slavery, as well as being actively oppressed for longer than niggers in their own country, as well as getting civil rights later than niggers in their own country, as well as suffering from internment right up to this present day? Why can't niggers get good exam results?

>What you're seeing isn't racism, it's justifiable frustration

That’s what the alt right says too you know. All of you fags are retarded and cringe with your tribalistic larping

>Why does all big budget media feel some strange moral obligation to baby minorities?
It said so in the OP pic: Because (((((they))))) want to remind white people how evil they are.

That jewhead

She doesn't have an emo/goth look.

>he works with the writers

Attached: 1455882512180.png (960x540, 25K)

Not that false, thats what many whites don't understand. But then again what would be history without winners and losers.

But it's a fictional society, a fictional culture. What does a black identity mean in that context?

>god i hate racism you people are stupid for asking for profiling
>also we need to profile you and hold the currently living people to answer for sins made hundreds of years ago.
Youre absolutely no different to the thing you hate.

>But when a muslim bombs someone we demand the muslim community answer and condemn it;

You're right, we need more. We need to execute Muslims on sight as reparation for the innocent lives they've taken. It was what, 3300+ on 9/11? That should be a good place to start. All Muslims are responsible, not just individuals, they all need to accept that "we did bad" and it's not a personal thing.

I think I can get on board with this logic.

>looking for a 16 or 15 year old
>must not be older than 18 years old
redundant much

The alt right doesn't exist you stupid faggot

Why is this even right vs left? All i want is for the characters to look how im accustomed to them looking

You've been brainwashed

Attached: 1541464617392.png (555x555, 20K)

Asians are only nominal allies to help lift their black brothers

That's not what fickle means. And that's not even the order of events. White nationalists don't become white nationalists because of people erasing their history. White nationalists were already white nationalists and simply use people erasing their history as proof that their views are correct.

>Because there needs to be a reconciliation
There already was. It as called Reconstruction. It's over. Your sins are on you.

*HAUNK*

Attached: th.jpg (451x298, 17K)

She is supposed to be beautiful

I'm not even going to read the thread or discuss anything. if you're ok with this you're a fucking retard

When given a chance, right.
What the fuck are you on about

I'm talking about people being kept in poverty generation after generation and you bring up, I don't know, attempts to stamp out the Irish language? What do these things have to do with each other?

Definitely wont be watching this shit

Attached: 1559828757271.jpg (500x381, 45K)

>hate the Witcher 3 because 90% of what Gerald spegs is "hmm a pile of shit, he must've took a shit here" or some basic generic shit
>this is what he actually supposed to be like
oh fuck, should I read the books instead

Attached: 1562182495674.png (600x525, 480K)

Unrelated by why is Dave Rubin so retarded?

>whites historically BTFO non-whites on a global scale
>set up a system which benefits their descendants
>"wtf history handed whites a lot"
Also those "sins" you're talking about were retroactively defined as such, it was completely normal and moral at the time, everyone else would've done it if whites didn't beat them to the punch, no ethnicity was ever completely saintly as modern liberals would want you to believe.

>handed them
Nobody handed America to Columbus. Nobody handed Congo to the Belgians. Nobody handed Maldives to England. These were all taken. Any historical benefits to actions like this were entirely earned by those who performed those actions.

technologynews.site/2018/01/16/sapkowski-says-he-is-not-involved-in-the-work-on-the-netflix-the-witcher/
niezalezna.pl/214314-netflixowy-quotwiedzminquot-bez-udzialu-sapkowskiego

The mages are the real bankers in the witcher, it's not a secret cabal.

>They were there first, though.
Elves arrrived to world 1000 years before humans.

>“Elves!” snorted Yarpen. “They – to be accurate – happen to be strangers just as much as you humans, although they arrived in their white ships a good thousand years before you. Now they’re competing with each other to offer us friendship, suddenly we’re all brothers, now they’re grinning and saying: ‘we, kinsmen’, ‘we, the Elder Races’. But before, shi— Hm, hm… Before, their arrows used to whistle past our ears when we—”

based
niggers suck no matter where they are
everyone has had a run at enslaving them because they're so fucking dumb lol
chinks are having another go right now

The anthologies are fun but the saga gets a bit boring at times.
Give them a shot.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ATTACKING PEOPLE WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH RACISM OR FUCKING SLAVERY YOU IGNORANT RETARD
IF I CANT TAKE CREDIT FOR MY ANCESTORS BEING SLAVES BECAUSE OF ME BEING WHITE THEN YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT ENDURING RACISM

Attached: 1564704462601.jpg (500x738, 39K)

upvoted :^)

glad you've realized that white privlige literally means posterity

>justifiable frustration
>"its ok to be white" chaos
>Project Veritas
nigga you just objectvly wrong

Approx 30% of children being brought across the border arrive with adults who have absolutely no biological relation to them

why do you have a problem with this if she wrote good reasons for black people to exist in the show? Maybe there's a neighboring melanin infused trade nation that has people come over often.

>All dead
Right, so it is in fact not at all analogous to The Witcher. But you know what is? Situations in which the displaced population still lives uneasily among the colonisers. Kinda like in some modern day countries. That Sapkowski is more than likely aware of. And commenting on.

See, you're starting from the supposition that The Witcher is so uniquely Slavic and everything in it has some sort of Slavic source but it's not. It has many influences from various parts of the globe and history. You think a tenuous link to some Slavic element is more relevant than obvious connections to other cultures because you're trying to fit it into this Slavic mould.

The first link is dead and the second says nothing about him being fired.

>that history has handed them a lot at the expense of others
That whites won by virtue of creating modern civilisation and liberal western values
You are owed nothing. You deserve nothing. That you get so much as scraps off our plate is testament to our wondrous mercy and kind-heartedness.

this, it's not a choice, it's genetics, like being gay, both these come from genetics and can be removed with genetics

Why can't they just pick up a traditional African myth if they want to cast black people so much? I would definetely watch it because I know nothing of traditional African myths and I would not bat an eye if the entire cast is black.

But they won't do it, because most people are not used to those kinds of mythologies. They don't give a shit about real inclusiveness, only tokenism.

>no ethnicity was ever completely saintly as modern liberals would want you to believe.
The irony is, every single culture through history has conquered, pillaged, raped, enslaved, and oppressed those around and under them. Africans did it, they still do it. Greeks and Persians did it, Egypt did it, China did it, Mongolia did it, India did it, the Mezoamericans did it, the Native Americans did it.

Everyone did the same shit, and had they hit the Technological Revolution instead of white Europe, they would have been the same barbaric warmongers, just on a larger scale. In fact I think I'd even say that comparatively the Europeans were the nicest conquerors due to the Enlightenment informing a lot of what came after it. They weren't butchering enemies in the streets and doing human sacrifices and shit, at the very least.

based

>I'm talking about people being kept in poverty generation after generation and you bring up, I don't know, attempts to stamp out the Irish language?
Ah, that good old American education system at work. Right up until around 1998, civilian Irish Catholics were being actively hunted down by British paramilitaries, backed by British intelligence. Curfews were forced upon their neighbourhoods. They weren't afforded housing equality, job equality, language equality, educational equality, religious equality. Nothing. Almost an entire provice on Ireland was taken forcibly from the Irish people, the land stolen and given to wealthy English landlords. They were forced into indentured servitude. During the Great Famine, the English were exporting more food from Ireland than at any time prior to it. Niggers had civil rights in America before Irish Catholics had civil rights in Northern Ireland. And yet Irish Catholics in Northern Ireland still perform the best in exams out of anyone in the UK. Why can't blacks, despite facing much less adversity?

They are bringing magic to Fantasy? Is that allowed??

can't wait to read teh seethin comments on Yea Forums when this shit becomes the new GoT, that means it's hugely popular with the normies until the very last season but it will piss off old and invested fans of the series from the very first episode

Attached: 1524486546703.png (600x610, 565K)

Im full of shit, sorry anons

boundingintocomics.com/2018/09/12/the-witcher-saga-writer-andrzej-sapkowski-confirms-he-has-no-creative-involvement-in-netflix-series/

>at the expense of others

Reminder that if everyone would listen and learn from whites we be on mars by now

Whites have all of these advantages because whether through environment or genetics, whites ended up having the best balance of ingenuity and empathy

Learn from us, we are trying to help.

But no clearly the answer is to condemn whites and destroy all of their cultures, once you are left with rubble and china your mission will be a success

The dems just want open borders because brown children are easy to rape
Biden needs his brown sugar to sniff on.

I don't give a shit about there being new black characters, but don't go about replacing established characters for good-boy points with a vocal minority of people.
We've already seen what that does to established franchises.
Hint: It's not good.

Attached: 1553124908762.jpg (1024x1821, 211K)

>Right, so it is in fact not at all analogous to The Witcher.
Why not, given enough time all elves in the Witcher universe would be eradicated as well.

See, you're starting from the supposition that The Witcher is so uniquely modern and everything in it has some sort of modern source but it's not. It has many influences from various parts of slavic history. You think a tenuous link to some modern element is more relevant than obvious connections to the same culture because you're trying to fit it into this modern mould.

Absolutely. And it will always be so. Netflix has forgotten to include my personal opinion on the contract and my personal opinion is that I do not know, and will never want to know, anything about the production.”

But it's not a good reason

Attached: oTRWD3w.jpg (910x752, 357K)

That shit is hilarious and asians do the same thing to us

Its almost as if cultures who kind of have their shit together and can form societies dont mind ribbing too much

It's called human trafficking. They bought the child and give it to every Juan Jose, and Rico to rape so they can make it across the border themselves.

Ok and where's the part where he got fired?

God, I love it how incels and angry white men can only bitch about this shit online.

You know you will never, ever in your wildest dreams outvote us...right?

2016 was a freak occurrence, a tantrum by a dying breed of pissy white dudes who will never make it happen again.

You just don't have the numbers and 10% of you are gay.

Storm's a coming, assholes. And it is very brown, very feminist, and very fucking Stalinist for shitty regressive throwbacks.

When Dems get power back, you cucks will be dragged off to PRISON for posting hate speech online.

Women are so DONE asking for their rights. You fought them tooth and nail and now they are going to take those rights with soul crushing force.

Fuck your shitty slutshaming.
Fuck your imbecile creamsicle President.
Fuck you for never getting laid.

Attached: 1543143050146.jpg (1263x1920, 816K)

I get that you're butthurt about Irish clay and all but this is massively hyperbolic and not at all comparable to what black Americans have been through

Fighting for the right to be seen as human is much different than bizzare virtue signaling forced minority casting

>Maybe there's a neighboring melanin infused trade nation that has people come over often.
There is. None of the characters that they've made into darkies are from that place.

Black and brown people are intellectually, culturally, and morally inferior to other human beings. They are incapable of advancing as a society and instead prefer to wallow in misery and filth and crime and poverty because it defines who they are.

I challenge ANYONE to prove this wrong. Anyone at all.

But you can, this is actually the problem which I specifically talked about. (I'm just responding to you because your post is the one that's actually interesting).

You, individually, can feel whatever you want about your ancestry, and pointing out the points where people were slaves under idle laws that were popular in Europe (if you got caught being idle you could be taken as a slave, something like 10% of England were slaves under this law at some point) and the like is cool and good.

Collectively: that's not the case, the major aspects of western European history was driven by wealthy or at least well to do people that committed incredible atrocities. Then the wealth from those adventures flowed away from the places that they ransacked and towards their countries, which has created systemic imbalances. This is what needs to be addressed in some manner, responsibility taken, but not by individuals. What we as a group do and what we as individuals do are radically different things.

>Tolkien took Elves from folklore
>The Witcher took Elves from Tolkien
>Therefore the Witcher took Elves from folklore.
It's not that fucking hard to understand.
Also
>An elf (plural: elves) is a type of human-shaped supernatural being in Germanic mythology and folklore. In medieval Germanic-speaking cultures, elves seem generally to have been thought of as beings with magical powers and supernatural beauty, ambivalent towards everyday people and capable of either helping or hindering them.[1] However, the details of these beliefs have varied considerably over time and space, and have flourished in both pre-Christian and Christian cultures.
And the pic is a painting of elves before Tolkien even wrote lord of the rings(1850).

Attached: Retard.jpg (920x713, 243K)

Much shorter and kinder history of slavery than most countries
Especially African ones where nogs are still enslaving each other

SEETH
SEETH

Attached: 1550563032621.jpg (680x471, 267K)

The average girl even at age twelve has 10-15 men's semen in them by the time they reach the border. Mexico is literally the most dangerous place on Earth if you're not american.

You think you're clever but you're actually just showing that you don't know shit about The Witcher and are just repeating things you read on Yea Forums

I want you to tell me exactly which part you believe to be hyperbolic and I'll go ahead and prove your retarded yank self wrong.

Bad bait, try again later. Here is your pity (you)

could you imagine working at one of these brainwashed drone pools?

>user, hold the sign and pose for the picture :)

user was a dork all a long.

Why is Netflix so shit? I've tried checking out some of their original shows and I've yet to find a single one thats decent. I thought the Netflix adaption thing was a meme, but literally every fucking show I've tried always has some shoehorned minority or women in leading roles and it really takes me out of it when its so transperant they are doing it for brownie points.

Which is to say nothing how bafflingly bad the scripts are or the cringy dialouge. Do people actually enjoy this shit? Somebody recommend me some Netflix shows that are actually good, fuck - I'm down to watching Arrested Development on constant loop since its the only thing that doesn't make me sick.

Attached: 3844093900000578-3786130-image-a-39_1473722141853.jpg (634x423, 47K)

Ok, you got me. But was he really in a team or not?

Because its already clear the writers motivations are not world building, its literally virtue signaling and attempting to bizzarly right the wrongs of historical actions by americans or some stupid shit

>Because there needs to be a reconciliation. What you're seeing isn't racism
>What you're seeing isn't racism
It's only racism with minorities right friend? Now let me give you all of my money to make up for all the opportunities every other white person gets that nobody else gets.

Would you like a free stab too?

>gives rights to butcher his work
>no implication or even a consultant
>will eventually complains about how the series is more popular than his books, like he did for the vidya

What a cuck.

Attached: 1564651206506.gif (500x500, 426K)

Well he says he wasn't. Why should we doubt him?

I don’t think you can blame this on Mutt education, because burgerland is full of 1/64 Oirishmen that won’t shut the fuck up about it, even if they rarely know the details.
They’re just a fucking retard.

>culture isn't about race
>white people need to stop appropriating other cultures
Well, which one is it?

Russian Doll is good, doesn't pull any punches

it will flop because the 'political issues' in the narrative will be addressed with such a heavy hand they will remove your suspension of disbelief

No no no! Only whites engaged in slavery and conquering!

Now you know why dems want open borders
They have been pushing pedoshit for years
LIBERALS ARE PEDOPHILES

Why, if that is how you see them, does it matter to you if one human is substituted for another?

>Mexico is literally the most dangerous place on Earth if you're not american.
The cartels own the government. They've actually had to start cleaning up their act since they're so powerful now. Many of the resorts that people to to stay in in mexico are owned by the cartels

>we
fuck off, you dunce.
assuming "we did bad" when i didn't enslave/shoot/kick the dog of [ethnic minority][religious institute] is the height of stupidity.
people say "not all whites" because you accuse literally every white that had nothing to do with this rubbish alongside every white that did.
" but we don't even condemn the sins of our past" well maybe that's because they aren't my sins, fucking idiot.
I'm rather annoyed i got baited into responding, but in case you're serious, here's some actual logic for your apologist idiot brain.

Umm whats wrong with being gay exactly?...

Every show has a white girl with a black boyfriend. Every single time.

I know this is ironic but in case you are being sincere, enjoy the rubble once your mission is a success

I've only read the short stories, but the books make sure to point out how much of an outcast he is and that he is kind of ugly and is incapable of having emotions. Yet at the same time every chick wants to fuck him and he is really emotional.
I don't really know why people care so much about this ip. The books are very average and Geralt is kinda Gary Stuish.

Tolkien's elves were gnomes originally.

So what do you call the actress they cast to play her then?

Yes because these particular humans look nothing like how im used to the source material characters have been portrayed and described

I find it funny how white women are slowly feeling alienated from the movement they thought was for them, and the response is to constantly base them for stepping out of line.

>LIBERALS ARE PEDOPHILES
Encouraging open immigration of brown people who have been objectively proven to be child-trafficing mass rapists?
Importing millions of Muslims who turned Europe into the rape epicenter of the world?
Cheering for children to get inovlved in drag and pride parades where gay men pay them to dance and strip in public around large groups of naked adults?

Gee, hard to figure out what the Liberal agenda is.

Ugly

Their current business model is to throw shit at the wall and hope for a hit.
I guess that the legion of goblinos is there to cast the pander net out as far as possible, when they really should be making precision pander pieces for each demographic.

>Therefore the Witcher took Elves from folklore.
Right, but that part's just not true.
>An elf (plural: elves) is a type of human-shaped supernatural being in Germanic mythology and folklore. In medieval Germanic-speaking cultures, elves seem generally to have been thought of as beings with magical powers and supernatural beauty, ambivalent towards everyday people and capable of either helping or hindering them.
Are you familiar with even one folk story about Elves? Anything more than a line from wikipedia? It's incredibly easy to see how Tolkien's interpretation differs from folklore if you actually had.
>And the pic is a painting of elves before Tolkien even wrote lord of the rings(1850).
Yeah, so?

Except the acts not clean. More people have died in Mexico from homicides than the Syrian civil war in the same time.

How is "group as a collective entity" the same as "individuals of that entity" I outright say there is no personal responsibility only collective. Collective responsibility is not a difficult concept, we apply it all the damn time, and it's the selective "WELL WE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS" that people do when it comes to owning up to negative shit that comes off as just being a weak bitch too afraid to look at the ugliness.

MoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooom!!!!
They're doing the thing again where they scream and shout and get outraged and the tiniest non-issue. I've had enough 4channel for today, it's boring and always the same. I'm gonna go over to Susan's and have sex

Attached: 1551956687220 (1).png (1246x762, 43K)

The part about an active genocide being waged upon Irish Catholics until 1998, for one.

>Geralt is kinda Gary Stuish.
He's not.
Geralt is the most normal person in the witcher world. That's the "twist".

>Police and security services colluded over loyalist killings of six Catholic men gunned down while watching a World Cup football match, a police watchdog has found.
>Thousands of British troops moved into the curfew zone and carried out house-to-house searches for weapons, while coming under intermittent attack from the IRA and rioters. The searches caused much destruction, and a large amount of CS gas was fired into the area. Many residents complained of suffering abuse at the hands of the soldiers. On 5 July, the curfew was brought to an end when thousands of women and children from Andersonstown marched into the curfew zone with food and other supplies for the locals. During the operation, four civilians were killed by the British Army, at least 78 people were wounded and 337 were arrested. The British Army admitted afterwards that some of its soldiers had been involved in looting
>Operation Demetrius was a British Army operation in Northern Ireland on 9–10 August 1971, during the Troubles. It involved the mass arrest and internment (imprisonment without trial) of 342 people suspected of being involved with the Irish Republican Army (IRA), which was waging a campaign for a united Ireland against the British state. It was proposed by the Northern Ireland Government and approved by the British Government. Armed soldiers launched dawn raids throughout Northern Ireland, sparking four days of violence in which 20 civilians, two IRA members and two British soldiers were killed. All of those arrested were Irish nationalists, the vast majority of them Catholic. Due to faulty intelligence, many had no links with the IRA. Ulster loyalist paramilitaries were also carrying out acts of violence, which were mainly directed against Catholics and Irish nationalists, but no loyalists were included in the sweep.[1]
Imagine the FBI was actively aiding the KKK in lynching blacks way up into the 2000s.

Books are actually shit after 2 tomes.
You really can't blame him.

It will end itself

If you are a white in America today you are still reaping the benefits of America being built on black slavery as a white supremacist society, and you can at least acknowledge that.

Actually, I have direct lineage to African slaves, despite being almost albino in skin-tone, with bright blonde hair, and blue eyes.
Yet. every day, because of my SKIN TONE, I'm apparently le evil white nazi because SUPPOSEDLY I somehow benefited from white supremacy DESPITE
>Growing up in an abusive household
>Living 1/3 of my life in extreme poverty
>Facing adversity from Blacks AND Whites because of my mixed heritage

I'm not going to get pissed off at some random fucking white dude sipping his coffee in star-bucks because his skin tone happens to conincide with the people who enslaved my grandfather. It infuriates me to no end that the sins of a group of people can be overblown and demonized to hell and back (and the achievements of the North and Lincoln can be trivialized and nullified) because HUWHITE PEEPOL BAD

IT HAPPENED 200 YEARS AGO.
YOU ARE NOT FUCKING AFFECTED BY IT.

Clearly, readily observable racism is rampant in SJWs, especially because out of the several I've met and spoke with personally, all feel GUILT for being, more or less, 'superior' and having it 'easier'.
That's racism.
You know who wasn't racist?
The blue-collar worker and people striving to live a comfortable lower-middle class life, which isn't ALL OF THE HUWHITES

In fact, I have been directly told to my face that I can't identify with racism because my skin is white, despite literally being related to fucking SLAVES and having endured ACTUAL, LITERAL RACISM from fucking BLACK PEOPLE because my ancestors were 'uncle toms' for fucking white people.

Sure, the far-right retards who sit and scream NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER on the internet are a fucking nuisance, but they're not the fucking problem.

The short stories were great but the books got worse and worse

>If you are a white in America today you are still reaping the benefits of America being built on black slavery
That's actually false. The north completely dismantled the slave trade in america and set the country in a great depression. Everything you see now has no relation to the slave trade

To add to your post. This book really goes into a lot of detail on the research of just how valuable it was.

No! He is one piece of whiny cuck.

lol what do you mean "imagine"

basically it's internet based psiops to undermine postive values in the target country's population in order to dominate their industries and reources by stepping in after they abdicate all their sovereign control soley due to lack of moral foundation and general lazy idiocy

>writing staff and costume design do not communicate with eachother at all

Sounds like a great idea!

Oh, it turns out that you're functionally illiterate. The genocide that I was referring to was the Great Famine, you braindead cunt. It was the second attempted genocide of the Irish people, after Cromwell's attempt in the 1600s. He killed at least 15% of the Irish population during his conquest. Minimum. 50,000 slaves shipped off in the span of 3 years.

The fact that you don't even know the significance of 1998 in Irish history tells me all I need to know about your level of education on the topic.

user, calm down, we can't really talk about racism if you're going to take personal offence to every little thing.

'Posterity for me but not for thee'

>Whats wrong with picking the best person for the job? Maybe she's of colour, who cares
>Oh btw, we picked them solely for their colour/heritage and don't really care about acting skills
So transparent.

The games will always be better.

Never read the books but I will see the "enhanced" version on Netflix.

God I hate Sapkowski.

It's called a Purity Spiral. When you start any type of movement who's job is to castigate the population for not being "pure enough", your first goal is to push away all those outside your circle (which Feminism did by alienating itself from the rest of society, they're all misogynists and racists). The problem is then, that you need keep your message going you need an enemy and you can't just lean on the people you already labeled enemies. You need to show how pure you are, and that means tightening up your message and pushing out those on the fringes of your movement. They're not "pure enough" because they're just on the edges, you only need true believers. So you cast them out.

Now your circle is smaller, and you need to keep your message going. So you have to get more radical, and find new enemies. So you look to the fringes of your circle, and label them not "pure enough" because they're not in the center with you.

Repeat this, getting more and more radical, and pushing more and more people out of your circle for not being pure enough, and you've eventually spiraled yourself and your movement into nothing. This is where Intersectional Feminism is going right now.

Show me a single incident where the KKK lynched a black man past the year 2000. Hell, past 1990. Bonus points if you can actually provide evidence of state collusion like I can.

This was a shoop you utter fucking idiots

>IT HAPPENED 200 YEARS AGO.
>YOU ARE NOT FUCKING AFFECTED BY IT.

What brainlet shit is this?

>dude you're not impacted by the anglo-saxon migration it happened 1500 years ago!
>what do you mean that you have a culture that was massively shaped by this? your language was totally shaped by this?

People who say some of this shit are retarded, no argument there. Liberals who adopt the language of social justice without actually understanding any of it are a blight; many of them don't even understand the core damage that was done by the transplantation of slaves.

Fucking bullshit, user. By that time America was already an established world power and it has remained such ever since. And institutionalised white supremacy endured even longer. Even now it's harder just to get through life in America if your skin is not white. And the reasons for that can be traced back all the way to America's founding.

>More popular than the games

Delusion, no way this happens.

I'm not gonna bother arguing with stupid.

No it's not going to fail because the only consumers who actually give a fuck about politics/character's skin color/ect are

>Yea Forums
>Neogaf/Reset Era
>Gawker

The other 95% of us couldn't care less

Yeah. Just like the armors.

I read them all. After second book Ciri and POL are main characters. It's fucking boring.

Triss was naturally beautiful actually, the distinction was made during that Sorceress Lodge party

>armors? shop
>fringilla blackwashed? shop
>triss a mutt? shop
>russia? colusion

POL ?

Hi
Family came to America from Ireland
Never owned slaves
Were British slaves
Where Does this put me?

>many of them don't even understand the core damage that was done by the transplantation of slaves.

I forgot how Blacks putting other Blacks on boats somehow ruined Black people forever, dooming them to live in filth and shit and crime 200 years later because coming across an ocean on a boat and picking some cotton literally changed their genetics.

What if I'm not American, you dense fuck? Why do I get affected by your shitty "me grangran was white during that time and he might've called someone n-word and now I'm eternally sorry"?

Attached: 1562309658820.png (797x448, 615K)

yeah people dont give a fuck about politics
that's why they dont want to see real world politics in a fantasy series
and that's why it's going to fail

Politic shit

You're a white, racist, misogynist rapist who literally owes black people your money and property.

are you white?
THEN YOU ARE RACIST
-leftist mind

>You're wrong
You really showed that user

>The genocide that I was referring to was the Great Famine, you braindead cunt.
Yeah, thought it might be, but then you brought up the Troubles, so I'm guessing it was just an attempt to obfuscate on your part? I mean, if you're going to mention genocide and then clarify it by saying paramilitaries were shooting Irish Catholics in 1998, it comes across as if your idea of the Troubles was basically English SS Einsatzgrüppen going door to door and shooting every Catholic they came across. You also said it happened more recently than slavery in America, though, which also threw me for a loop.

Black people in America are also reaping the benefits of America's slave history. All people in America are.

in the ultimate universe, where they explicitly based his look on Sam

What medieval fantasy poland has anything to do with america?

But the Witcher books are Poland

>Ciri
She's the secondary protagonist.
>POL
It was important since the first short story.

The Irish were unironically some of the most racist bastards around in an attempt to integrate into WASP society

You're white

No, you are not. You are not segregated, you are not screamed at for entering a white store, you are not bought and sold like cattle, you are not whipped, you are not forced to serve HUWHITE OVERLORDS or perish, and you most certainly are not seen as repulsive by whites.

You are not affected by slavery, you can imagine that you are all you want because M-M-MUH KULTURE but there's nothing stopping you from practicing AFRICAN CULTURE in AMERICA, y'know, that place that's supposedly super fucking bad in 2019 where someone who is just fucking BLACK, PERIOD, has a higher chance of being hired for a position they're not qualified for over a white person because of affirmative action.

Now please, educate me on how you, in LE CURRENT YEAR, suffers from slavery 200 years after the fact.

>oh fuck he has passion about this topic haha calm down dude its literally just me saying how these people unrelated to slavery that ended in america 200 years ago must be held responsible and pay me money cuz im black lol

>it's what the slaves would've wanted!

95% of people don't see the politics on race of characters, and/or wont know the source material.

It's going to be successful no matter how much /vpol/ and /tvpol/ "rallies" against it. The best you can do is start another epic downvote campaign on youtube, and then the normies will just think your spergs.

We doing this for america, not poland. We don't give a shit about white slaves,

Actually the destruction of the knowledge of heritages due to the impositions of slave owners is still doing damage today. Because unlike even the Irish, who were also fucked, they no longer even have that link to their homeland, just the vague notion of "africa" because most of them can't tell you were it is. That dissolution of connection while having people tell you to go back to Africa is fucked up.

Yeah the Irish got fucked, real bad. Which is why 90% of Irish people I've met (only about half of them also scouse!) have always been chill about how fucked up Europeans were.

>What if I'm not American, you dense fuck?
Then I'm not talking about you, clearly. Thought that was obvious. Why are you in this conversation?

Attached: d2e.png (876x465, 109K)

BORING.

Is this fucking real

>Get pulled over for speeding ticket while black
>Accidently sneeze
>Get your brain splattered all over the road

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH

>Now please, educate me on how you, in LE CURRENT YEAR, suffers from slavery 200 years after the fact.
Generational poverty and institutionalised racism. Now back to you.

>It wasn an attempt to obfuscate
Are you fucking retarded? My point was that Ireland has faced way more adversity than niggers and for far longer, which is why I stated how fucking long it continued for. Which is why I talked about 1998, you actual fucking retard.
The Famine was more recent than slavery in America, you spastic. Yes, the English did unironically go door-to-door and kill civilians sometimes, as evidenced by my previous post. They also actively aided and abettered paramilitary death squads, helping them murder innocent Irish Catholics.

All round, you're just very fucking stupid.

Jews (Netflix) goal was always to inject their propaganda and multiculturalism into white society and cause trouble and every other negative side effect that comes with it.

It's a rootless clique that seethes when other live in peace and harmony and enjoy their status being superior.

We can't even have proper TV series now, because Jews ruin everything.

No but pretend it is to be outraged anyway ty

>it's real

Holy shit. Why are USians so up their own ass? Not everything in the world - especially Polish books - is about your country.

Well what do you believe?

The Army's locally-recruited Ulster Defence Regiment (UDR) was almost wholly Protestant.[67][68] Despite the vetting process, loyalist militants managed to enlist; mainly to obtain weapons, training and intelligence.[69] A 1973 British Government document (uncovered in 2004), "Subversion in the UDR", suggested that 5–15% of UDR soldiers then were members of loyalist paramilitaries.[70][71] The report said the UDR was the main source of weapons for those groups,[70] although by 1973 weapons losses had dropped significantly, partly due to stricter controls.[70] By 1990, at least 197 UDR soldiers had been convicted of loyalist terrorist offences and other serious crimes[72] including bombings, kidnappings and assaults.[73] Nineteen were convicted of murder[72] and 11 for manslaughter.[74] This was only a small fraction of those who served in it,[75] but the proportion was higher than in the regular British Army, the RUC and the civilian population.[73]

Initially, the Army allowed soldiers to be members of the Ulster Defence Association (UDA).[76] Despite its involvement in terrorism, the UDA was not outlawed by the British Government until 1992. In July 1972, Harry Tuzo (the Army's GOC in Northern Ireland) devised a strategy to defeat the IRA, which was backed by Michael Carver, head of the British Army. It proposed that the growth of the UDA "should be discreetly encouraged in Protestant areas, to reduce the load on the Security Forces",[77] and suggested they "turn a blind eye to UDA arms when confined to their own areas".[78] That summer, the Army mounted some joint patrols with the UDA in Protestant areas, following talks between General Robert Ford and UDA leader Tommy Herron.[79] In November 1972 the Army ordered that a soldier should be discharged if his sympathy for a paramilitary group affects his performance, loyalty or impartiality.[80] Within three years, 171 soldiers with UDA links had been discharged.[81]

The books do deal with these themes but surely the Netflix series will fuck up the adoption

>By that time America was already an established world power
Ahahaha! No. The south didn't recover from the war and the depression for 100 years or more

In 1977, the Army investigated a UDR battalion based at Girdwood Barracks, Belfast. The investigation found that 70 soldiers had links to the Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF), that thirty soldiers had fraudulently diverted up to £47,000 to the UVF, and that UVF members socialized with soldiers in their mess. Following this, two soldiers were dismissed on security grounds.[82] The investigation was halted after a senior officer claimed it was harming morale. Details of it were uncovered in 2011.[82]

During the 1970s, the Glenanne gang—a secret alliance of loyalist militants, British soldiers and RUC officers—carried out a string of attacks against Catholics in an area of Northern Ireland known as the "murder triangle".[83][84][85] It also carried out some attacks in the Republic. Lethal Allies: British Collusion in Ireland claims the group killed about 120 people, almost all of whom were reportedly uninvolved Catholic civilians.[86] The Cassel Report investigated 76 murders attributed to the group and found evidence that soldiers and policemen were involved in 74 of those.[87] One member, RUC officer John Weir, claimed his superiors knew of the collusion but allowed it to continue.[88] The Cassel Report also said some senior officers knew of the crimes but did nothing to prevent, investigate or punish.[87] Attacks attributed to the group include the Dublin and Monaghan bombings (1974), the Miami Showband killings (1975) and the Reavey and O'Dowd killings (1976).[85][89]

You have no idea just how utterly fucked The Troubles were.

>get pulled over while black
>die

wow what a nice argument, you just disproved my entire argument that YOU ARE NOT AFFECTED BY SLAVERY because of cops over-reacting in a shitty job where they have to fear for their fucking lives because the absolute animals, the actual sociopaths that make it past the screenings fuck things up for the rest of them, that cop who blew that black guy's brains out was obviously doing it because he's mad he cant have slaves anymore
what a subtle and nuanced argument
sure fucking showed me, user!

>No, you are not. You are not segregated, you are not screamed at for entering a white store, you are not bought and sold like cattle, you are not whipped, you are not forced to serve HUWHITE OVERLORDS or perish, and you most certainly are not seen as repulsive by whites.

Is that the ONLY POSSIBLE way that you could be affected by history? Really? does knock on effect have no meaning to you?

Yes there actually is something stopping people practicing "African culture" in America. The fact the slaveowners erased it from their slaves as brutally as possible. Their descendants don't know where they came from, what their culture was.

>Now please, educate me on how you, in LE CURRENT YEAR, suffers from slavery 200 years after the fact.

Well because lawmakers after the abolution of slavery still had no belief in their body that the black americans were equal, so laws that were extended to white people didn't get extended to them. White Americans got a ton of aid to buy their first homes following WW2, not extended to the black community, in fact there were practically designated black areas which were systemically denied services. And this is still taking effect today, many of these places even now have squalled conditions and things like lead based paint. This is just one general area.

Why are americans so obsessed with race?

>using kikeflix

I can see it now
>user's mom drops him off for his shift at BK
>As everyone is waiting they start talking about this interested show they saw on Netflix, some like it, and some don't
>user breaks his silence and starts rattling off about of Ciri is black and she should be pure white and how SJWs are ruining everything did you see the casting ticket it's fucking crazy keep politics out of entertainment
>They all stand there awkwardly and go "yeah haha" till they can clock in
>Put user on broiler duty so they don't have to interact or smell him

This made me laugh much more than it should've

>The fact the slaveowners erased it from their slaves as brutally as possible. Their descendants don't know where they came from, what their culture was.
this is some new level of whining, everything in the world, present, past or future is whites to blame

All dead NOW you fucking retard. You know you can be analogous to the histric context?

>My point was that Ireland has faced way more adversity than niggers and for far longer
Right, and that point is massively exaggerated, as I said.
>The Famine was more recent than slavery in America, you spastic.
The Great Famine was 1845-1849. The Emancipation Proclamation was 1863.

Look, no one is saying the Irish didn't have it bad but considering you only seem to care how much you can use it to shit on niggers I'm not exactly inclined to listen to your hyperbolic rants about how they had it worse.

Agreed 100%
This

>because of cops over-reacting in a shitty job where they have to fear for their fucking lives

This is literally police propaganda that they fed themselves. A very small number of police officers die like this, and many of them do so because they act like fucking apes and don't know what they're doing.

They can't even apply the basics of "distance, time, cover" for fuck sake.

Because we're told our taxes should be used to uplift brown people

No idea why these people are so fucking brain dead. It's like they think America is the ONLY place in the WORLD that has done these "atrocities" Fuckin' Bitch, America is TAME compared to what has happened throughout history(news flash, most of the horrible thing humanity has done have been caused by Non-whites.)

I don't see how that refutes what I said or what point you're trying to make

Blacks are only kept in poverty because that's what they want.
I grew up in severe fucking poverty, you can't tell me, someone that's actually grown in the ghetto around gang bangers and drug dealers, that there ISN'T a fucking glorification to that life-style that makes that culture better than settling down in a suburb and "acting white".

As for your second point?
Maybe if your programs were less about just handing out money to families who see it as an easy way to get by without having to work or do shit (and I can't tell you how many KUHWEENS I've met who think that way) then you really don't understand the actual fucking problem.
If you want to see what problems black people actually face, sell most of your shit and move into Detroit and live on the other side of 8-Mile like I did growing up.

The fact you referred to a black person as an animal shows me no matter how nuanced your argument it you aren't worth speaking to. I can only hope you have an epiphany and realize your vile racism was wrong and begin repenting in a way that pays your white privilege (You benefit from this because white people are better off as they didn't have to start as slaves) forward to the less fortunate.

Here are some links when your ready
nationalseedproject.org/Key-SEED-Texts/white-privilege-and-male-privilege
racialequitytools.org/resourcefiles/kivel3.pdf
racialequitytools.org/resourcefiles/whiteaffinitygroup.pdf
now.org/read-this/10-simple-ways-white-people-can-step-up-to-fight-everyday-racism/

>police propaganda
>blacks respect the bluemen

Attached: baltimore-riot-pol_3283102k.jpg (858x536, 252K)

>Actually the destruction of the knowledge of heritage due to the impositions of slave owners is still doing damage today.
Hahaha oh yeah, no I understand perfectly. Black people 200 years ago were forced to forget what it was like living in mud huts in tribal Africa, so that means that modern blacks can't do anything to fix the fact that every city and place they control is a festering shithole of garbage and poverty, and their culture does nothing but glorify violence, ignorance, and drugs. That's all da ebil slavemaster fault. How will they ever possibly fix that? Who could expect them to overcome those hurdles of the past and actually see themselves as humans with value? Clearly we did this to them, and they are justified in continuing to be criminals and poor idiots until the White Savior comes and pays them money for their historical crimes.

>they no longer even have that link to their homeland,
You mean their homeland that is currently a collection of non-states and barely-functioning governments controlled by military warlords who butcher eachother by the hundreds daily? That homeland? Or the tribes deep in the jungle that still hunt with spears? They'd be so much better off with a link to that place?

>just the vague notion of "africa" because most of them can't tell you were it is.
You really think most black people are so retarded they can't tell you where Africa is? Wow, that's pretty fucking racist. Isn't that like people who say Voter ID laws are racist because blacks are too dumb to know where the DMV is?

>That dissolution of connection while having people tell you to go back to Africa is fucked up.
So if someone handed them a map, and then said "Go back to Africa" it'd be fine? Or maybe they could pay attention in school I guess? Honestly, at this point "Go back to Africa" is more of a suggestion. If you want to be African so bad, no one is stopping you. There's plenty of places you can go to if you really wanna be African Black.

user, you shouldn't be accusing others of lacking nuance and subtlety when your understanding of how slavery and its associated racism still affect people only allows for direct and immediately causality.

I...well...you see...
STOP FUCKING WITH MY EXCUSE TO BE RACIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And since I doubt you understand who the UVF or UDA are. Here's some highlights of things that the British government were actively involved in and covering up.

>6 April 1966: UVF members petrol bombed a Catholic primary school—Holy Cross Girls' School—in Belfast.
>7 May: UVF members petrol bombed a Catholic-owned pub on Upper Charleville Street, in the Shankill district of Belfast. Fire also engulfed the house next door, badly burning the elderly Protestant widow who lived there. She died of her injuries on 27 June.[7]
>24 May: Masked gunmen exploded a bomb at the home of a Catholic family in Moy. Much of the house was destroyed and six children were injured. In 1981, a serving UDR soldier, a former UDR soldier and a former UVF member were convicted of the attack, which has been linked to the "Glenanne gang".[74]
>17 March: Hillcrest Bar bombing Four Catholic civilians (including two children) were killed and twelve wounded when the UVF exploded a no-warning car bomb at the Hillcrest Bar on Donaghmore Road, Dungannon. The attack has been linked to the "Glenanne gang".[91]
>12 July: Jason (aged 8), Mark (aged 9) and Richard Quinn (aged 10) were burnt-to-death when loyalists firebombed their home in Ballymoney. The attack was likely a response to the Drumcree parade dispute. The boys' mother was a Catholic and the house was in a mainly Protestant area.
That last one is from 1998.

UDA:
>UDA members walked into a taxi depot on Clifton Street in Belfast and asked for a taxi to Ardoyne. From the location of the depot and the stated destination, they could be sure their driver was a Catholic. They forced the driver (Gerard Donnelly, aged 22) to stop at Harrybrook Street and shot him in the head.
>6 September: UDA volunteers threw a bomb into the home of Republican Labour Party councillor James O'Kane on Cedar Avenue, off Antrim Road, Belfast. A Catholic civilian (Bridget Breen, aged 33) was killed, and five others (including three children) were wounded.

You realize we had a nigger for a president for 8 years recently, right? Go ahead, tell me more about how slavery is still holding his people back.

Fuck off, you worthless mick retard.
That's all a load of fat bullshit and the PIRA are terrorists.
Cromwell should have killed every last one of you Irish animals.

You claim slavery made america, when in fact it nearly destroyed america. There's absolutely nothing linking the modern american to slavery, and anybody who thinks so is retarded.

>incoherent nonsense
This sounds like one of her tweets.

>user, the Elves and Dwarves are people from an entire other reality. And you didn't even address anything other than the racial themes.

Other way around.
HUMANS are from another reality, brought to this world against their will by the Conjunction of Spheres.
The Elves Dwarves were there first.
The Humans are literally unwilling invaders from OUR Earth.

The Elves and Dwarves are NATIVE.

>literally police propaganda
okay retard, then i refute you with believing in far-left propaganda.
do i win now?

>calls him racist immediately
point
proven

Yes the police have literally convinced themselves that they're in more danger than they are constantly. This is why you get police officers doing stupid fucking shit like getting a report of someone with a gun. Then rushing in, not paying attention to the fact that there's no alarm at all in the building, no shots have been fired or even reported, and everyone seems to be going about their shopping just fine. Then finding the guy carrying a toy gun, and instantly shooting him.

They have conditioned themselves to be scared of their own fucking shadows.

If you wanted an 100% white-polish cast, then you should have asked a 63.1% white America to produce it.

It's simple as that, really.

I believe the 2nd one.

>Elves and humans are invaders
No, humans are, but they were brought against their will.
Elves were always there, as were Dwarves.

VIDEO GAME VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES VIDEO GAMES
TAKE THIS SHIT TO /POL/

Attached: 1543207032013.jpg (400x400, 24K)

What? It's the fucking truth. Holy shit there's some Mick cunt crying about how the Huns erased his culture in this thread but when it comes to the far more complete eradication of African culture in America it's just "whining" I guess

>ignores picture
ok, good then.

1 July: an English civilian visitor (Paul Jobling, aged 19) was found hooded and shot dead on waste ground, Westway Drive, Glencairn, Belfast. It is thought the UDA was responsible.[12]
1 July: a Catholic civilian (Daniel Hayes, aged 40) was found shot dead in a playground at the mainly loyalist Penrith Street, Shankill, Belfast. A witness who lived nearby said he saw two men take a third out of a car and into the playground. The car driver said to the witness: "You are all right, it's the UDA". He then heard five shots.[12]
2 July: two Catholic civilians (James Howell, aged 31, and Gerard McCrea, aged 27) were found hooded and shot dead in Belfast. Their bodies were found in different locations but it was believed they were killed together. Howell was found in McCrea's car, Cavour Street, off Old Lodge Road, Belfast. McCrea was found at Forthriver Road, Glencairn, Belfast. It is believed the UDA was responsible.[13][7]
9 July: the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) shot dead a UDA volunteer (Gerald Turkington, aged 32) on Stewart Street, Markets, Belfast.[7]
11 July: a Catholic civilian (Charles Watson, aged 21) was found shot dead off Carlisle Circus, Belfast. It is believed the UDA was responsible.[14]
11/12 July: UDA and UVF members shot dead a 15-year-old Catholic civilian (David McClenaghan) in his home on Southport Street, Belfast. They also sexually assaulted his mother.[14][7]
Let me know when you realise that there was nothing hyperbolic about my statement.

The fact that you say "PIRA" tells me you're a yank that knows literally nothing beyond what he's read on /pol/. Embarrassing.

Wow you're so non-racist, user

No, they aren't.
See

youtube.com/watch?v=8k4L97igDjY

LITERALLY CONVINCED THEMSELVES THEY LIVE IN DANGER CONSTANTLY, EVERYONE

Attached: 1564694849509.jpg (729x421, 20K)

>Get a call about someone with a gun
>Treat the situation as if there is a gun involved

YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY.

Also you just made up an anecdote to suit your narrative. Because otherwise your implication is that every time police shoot someone, they're just some innocent person with a toy gun going about their day, which is objectively not and has never been the case.

>this is a writer according to Netflix

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-02 Lauren S Hissrich on Twitter.png (640x921, 429K)

yes, victim culture, that is what blacks do in america now
I laugh so much when Candance Owens rekt fucking liberals on television with basic factual shit instead of "the president said infested, that means in some way that he must be maybe but surely talking about a nazi term in 1945 that now he wants to use for the purpose of RACISM!"
unbelievable victim complexed people

literally this

You're more likely to get shot by a black as a cop than you are of getting shot by a cop as a black, and even then, chances are it's going to be a black cop who shoots you. In the same year that a bunch of wogs were crying about 8 wogs getting shot by cops 50 cops got shot by blacks.

>You really think most black people are so retarded they can't tell you where Africa is?
I dunno, are most whites too dumb to read a simple English sentence?

You really are getting too emotional now to carry on this conversation. You're typing faster than you think.

Yes, they would be. Do you not realise how much having a historical culture that isn't "gangbanging and slavery" would actually fucking help? having the ability to have pride in the fact you came from a specific place and not a nebulous concept of a place?

>So if someone handed them a map, and then said "Go back to Africa" it'd be fine? Or maybe they could pay attention in school I guess? Honestly, at this point "Go back to Africa" is more of a suggestion. If you want to be African so bad, no one is stopping you. There's plenty of places you can go to if you really wanna be African Black.

There is no "African black" just ghanan, mali, etc. And guess what, they would have no fucking idea where they're from because that was literally taken from them. You can hear 4 year old 3rd generation Irish kids saying "ooh ra up the ra!" and that is a connection to their homeland that is borderline impossible for most black Americans.

We're all kinda racist, I don't actually give a shit about racism. I just care about shitty arguments.

1 January: the UDA shot dead two Catholic civilians and dumped their bodies in a ditch near Burnfoot, County Donegal, Republic of Ireland.
2 January: UDA volunteers opened fire on a carload of Catholic civilians arriving for work at the Rolls Royce factory in Dundonald. One was killed and two others wounded.[42]
29 January: the UDA shot dead a Catholic civilian at his workplace, a petrol station on Kennedy Way, Belfast.[43]
29 January: the UDA killed a 15-year-old Catholic civilian, Peter Watterson, in a drive-by shooting at Falls Road/Donegall Road junction, Belfast.[44]
29 January: the PIRA shot dead UDA volunteer Francis "Hatchet" Smith in west Belfast. He was held responsible for the death of Peter Watterson earlier that same day.[44]
31 January: a 14-year-old Catholic boy was found shot dead at Giant's Ring, Belfast; the UDA is believed to have kidnapped him.[44]
31 January: a 17-year-old Catholic civilian was found shot dead beside the M1 motorway near Donegall Road, Belfast. The UDA was believed responsible.[45]
1 February: UDA volunteers threw a grenade into a bus on Kingsway Park, Belfast. It killed the bus driver, a Catholic civilian.

Remember now, this organisation wasn't outlawed by the British government until nearly 20 years after this singular month I'm referring to, right now.

There is a very distinct difference between bringing someone to a country and them not retaining links to their home nation and invading another nation and stamping its culture and language into non-existence, you retard.

Then you were tricked by the SJWs to believe something foolish. Culture can't be contained. Culture is the passing of tales, the passing of traditions, the passing of morals. None of these things stay in one place.
Culture was more distinct when travel was slow and hard. But now the passing of information is incredibly fast. People around the world now know the tales from Polish folklore. You can't put toothpaste back in its tube.

youtube.com/watch?v=o6rBowAlKtI&t=2s

HEY GUYS LOOK, THE COPS ARE JUST DELUDING THEMSELVES, THEY'RE NOT IN DANGER DOING THEIR JOBS LOL

>African culture in America
African culture in America is just southern culture, soul food is literally southern food made with shit quality cheap ingredients, which is why they need to season it beyond recognition.

>There is no "African black" just ghanan, mali, etc.
Aren't both those places dirt-poor shitholes full of civil war and human trafficking?

Yeah yeah yeah, pretty bad and all, but it's still a relatively short list of handfuls of civilians getting killed. It's not much different from lynchings, is it?

It could be worse.
It could have been an ebonic-spewing Black Geralt chasing a bunch of mousey White women.

>Yes, they would be. Do you not realise how much having a historical culture that isn't "gangbanging and slavery" would actually fucking help? having the ability to have pride in the fact you came from a specific place and not a nebulous concept of a place?

I feel like YOU are the one saying blacks should go back to Africa here.

You realise practically half the country absolutely lost its shit over that and one political party refused to cooperate with him on anything for reasons that are surely entirely unrelated to race?

Close to 90 cops killed annually.
Thats like what, twice a fucking week you fucking nigger lover.

not at all, but it will be left far behind the witcher games and game of thrones, which is the two things they are tryintg to surpass to make it its own thing.

He could have, you know, ASSESSED THE SITUATION. This is why people who work in the field of arms shit on the US police all the time. They don't know what they're doing.

>Yeah yeah yeah, pretty bad and all...
>BuH RaCiSm Tho...

Attached: Seriously.gif (220x225, 857K)

One of the last lynchings in America was in 1981. A singular man was killed. Meanwhile, in Northern Ireland, under government supervision:

16 January: the UDA were believed to be responsible for shooting prominent republican Bernadette Devlin McAliskey (a former MP) and her husband, Michael, at their home near Moy, County Tyrone. Both were shot numerous times but survived.
27 March: the UDA shot dead a Catholic civilian on Berwick Road, Belfast.
16 May: the UFF claimed responsibility for shooting dead a Catholic civilian at his home on Abbeydale Parade, Belfast.

26 May: the RUC raided UDA headquarters in Belfast and found a number of illegal weapons. At this time the UDA was still a legal organisation.
2 June: the UDA founded the Ulster Democratic Party (UDP).

9 August: the UFF claimed responsibility for shooting a Catholic civilian dead on Alliance Avenue, Belfast.
8 October: the UFF claimed responsibility for the shooting death of an independent republican councillor, Larry Kennedy, who, along with another man, was shot in the foyer of the Shamrock Social Club, Belfast.[131]
12 October: the UFF claimed responsibility for shooting dead a Catholic civilian at his home on Deerpark Road, Belfast. It also claimed responsibility for bombing Christ the King Roman Catholic church in Limavady. Most of the building was destroyed but there were no injuries.[132]
16 October: the INLA shot dead a UDA volunteer on Denmark Street, Belfast.
19 October: the RUC shot dead a UDA volunteer driving a stolen car at the junction of the Ballygomartin and Woodvale roads, Belfast.
4 November: the UFF claimed responsibility for the shooting death of a UDA volunteer on Silvio Street, Belfast. It claimed the man was an informer.
25 November: the UFF claimed responsibility for firing shots into the Dublin offices of An Phoblacht.[133]

>You claim slavery made america, when in fact it nearly destroyed america.
You mean the abolition and subsequent economic downturn and, oh yeah, the Civil War did. Slavery was profitable, user. It's why they did it. America's wealth was built on slavery.

thats really not a good reason.

biggest dead on arrival aside from the new star wars coming out
honk honk plz god drop the bombs asap

>I feel like YOU are the one saying blacks should go back to Africa here.

By saying that if they had some idea of where they were from historically they could have some pride in their ancestral identity?

No it was built in the factories which people arrived to work for cheaper than slaves for a chance at a better life.

user, do you seriously think that if there were a complete list of victims of American racism it wouldn't far exceed yours in length?

>refused to cooperate with him on anything for reasons that are surely entirely unrelated to race?

Could have been his policies. You know, securing the border and deporting hundreds of thousands of people, continuing two wars and direction thousands of drone strikes to kill people on a special hit list, catching American citizens in the crossfire, kowtowing to Wall Street, implementing and wasting billions on a failed ACA system, you know all the minor things he's famous for.

But he was black so it must've been that.

The South isn't all of America, retard.

Attached: 1552698722868.jpg (1080x510, 82K)

Reminder human cocks make elf sluts cum and ovulate and are breeding out elves since the CHAD Human genes are all that matter
and all that is literally canon

23 February: The UVF shot dead a Provisional IRA volunteer at his home on Rodney Drive, Belfast.
19 September: The UVF shot dead a Catholic civilian on Ormeau Road, Belfast.
15 October: The UVF shot dead a Catholic civilian at her home on Stewart Street, Belfast.
14 November: The UVF shot dead a Catholic civilian on Oldpark Avenue, Belfast.
15 November: The UVF shot dead a Catholic civilian on Thompson Street, Belfast.
17 November: The UVF shot dead a Catholic civilian in Lurgan.

10 Irish prisoners die on hunger strike.

Still in 1981 alone here, mate. And just for a bonus, here's the Shankill Butchers continuing their murder spree after being given a sentence of 5 years for murdering 19 people.

His sentence for the firearms conviction complete, Murphy was released from prison on 16 July 1982. One day later, his killing spree resumed when he beat to death a local Protestant man with a learning disability in the Loyalist Club in Rumford Street. His body was dumped in a back alley over a mile away. Murphy began to assemble a new gang.[15] On 29 August 1982, Murphy killed Jim Galway (33), a part-time Ulster Defence Regiment (UDR) soldier from the Lower Shankill area, who had been passing information to the UVF and was involved with its Ballymena units. When suspicions of being an informer fell upon Galway, Murphy decided to kill him. Galway was shot in the head at a building site in the village of Broughshane near Ballymena and buried on the spot. His decayed body was not found until November 1983. The location of the body was pointed out in 1983 by a person in custody for other charges.[16][17] On 5 September, Murphy killed a former UVF prisoner, Brian Smyth (30), in a dispute over money owed for a car. Murphy poisoned the man in a Shankill club before shooting him from the rear of a passing motorcycle as he sat in a car driven by Murphy's friend, and leading Red Hand Commando member, Sam "Mambo" Carroll.[18]

Yeah, about making them, apparently

That's just not true though, the value of slavery was what allowed that to be built up in such a short space of time. There's a lot of literature on this, I linked the best book in the field on this earlier.

>He could have, you know, ASSESSED THE SITUATION.

You're talking about a made-up person in a hypothetical anecdote, user. He couldn't have done anything other than what the person who made it up wanted to happen.

But the elves are black now
Not cute

>he believes culture isn't about race
>accusing anyone of being tricked
Whites need to stop "approptiating" other cultures because they're disgusting. There's nothing sadder than seeing a white person trying to emulate nigger behaviour.

Maybe don’t be racist then.
Nobody is fooled for a second by the double standard bullshit that makes it not apply to whitey.

I've seen the same shit happen from white people so what cops should just kill at detainees? We get it you don't like black people but don't let it skew your arguement

>There is a very distinct difference between bringing someone to a country and them not retaining links to their home nation and invading another nation and stamping its culture and language into non-existence, you retard.
Yeah, the former might actually be worse in the context of what we're talking about.

>You're talking about a made-up person in a hypothetical anecdote

No this actually happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_John_Crawford_III

From 1960 onwards? I absolutely do. If I had a list of all the Irish killed by the British alone, throughout history, it would far outweigh the blacks killed in America. Easily. Twice the island of Ireland was genocided of at least 15% of its population, if not more.

My words are right there, feel free to point out your gripes with them instead of sniping without specifics.

Calm down Avallach.

Fuck off potatonigger
You have to go back

>I feel like YOU are the one saying blacks should go back to Africa here.
Well they got that opportunity.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back-to-Africa_movement

And that has its origins in the economic realities faced by the black American population, not in Africa.

>I'm retarded
I knew that when you told me you were a hun, mate.

>muh cotton industry

Southern America making truckloads of money off the cottons, but in no way a single fucking industry make up for the whole goddam economy.
You're delusional.

Ok got it thanks
Fuck Netflix and fuck jannies for letting this Yea Forums thread stay up

user, your entire shitty argument against racism is
>Yeah yeah yeah, pretty bad and all...
>BuH MuH TroUbLeS Tho...

The slaves that made it to America are the weak who got captured and enslaved by the stronger tribes, African blacks call Americanized blacks niggers to this day, especially Somalis.

>you can see the exact moment the cops realized what was happening
>black man pulled the gun first

>SO YOU WANT THEM TO KILL DETAINEES YOU BLACK HATING WHITE?

did you even watch the video, r-word?

Attached: 1550898669301.jpg (240x210, 8K)

>Well they got that opportunity.
I know. And look what happened to the ones who took it.

Sur-fucking-prise, Africa is a horrible place.

This but unironically

>cheaper than slaves
lol

It wasn't just the south. From a summery.

He details how American slavery was one of the most productive economic institutions in world history and how the expansion of slavery made the U.S. into a modern industrial empire. He details how slavery, by use of torture and terrorism, increased productivity and made the cotton industry the biggest, most sustained, expansion of the economy in human history.

He makes the point that it wasn't just a Southern industry; indeed it benefitted the entire world -- from Northern banks, ship builders and industries that supported slavery (farm implements, whips, ropes, chains, etc) to the textile mills of Western Europe, especially Britain.

And he makes a good argument that slavery would not have died if it hadn't been for the Civil War. Indeed, from the founding of the nation, slavery had grown for 70 years at a rate unprecedented in human history. There's no evidence to suggest that such a profitable and productive industry would have ever died out on its own accord. He shows that the cotton industry was never as productive again, after it lost it's use of the whip.

Finally, he points out that the South brought about their own destruction. It was they that always pushed for more and more expansion of slavery (even contemplating taking over Cuba and all of Mexico!), which pushed Northerners into fearing for their own loss of political power. The Southern push for ever-growing slavery culminated in the creation of the new Republican Party, formed to not end slavery but to end it's expansion. The South then went to war in order to create its own government based on slavery. Thankfully, they were destroyed.

I did you racist. Horrible things happen at traffic stops all the time, it's just that /pol/ and stormfront aren't specifically searching out the white ones because they won't get press because they don't fit the fox news racist narrative.

I think you underestimate the relative size of Africa compared to Ireland. The scale of the Atlantic slave trade was massive.

>You know, securing the border and deporting hundreds of thousands of people, continuing two wars and direction thousands of drone strikes to kill people on a special hit list, catching American citizens in the crossfire, kowtowing to Wall Street, implementing and wasting billions on a failed ACA system, you know all the minor things he's famous for.
All things the Republicans love, normally.

You act as if the civil war never happened

I don't understand. The dude clearly pulls his gun, backs up, cocks it, and aims to start firing at the police.

There is literally no situation in the world where his death is anything but 100% justified.

Read the last paragraph.

How much do they pay you to write that drivel?

>slavery
>beneficial for industry
I'm going to have to have some statistics on that, user. Free labor in the form of slavery has always been anathema to the development and advancement of industry and economies. Why would it have been different in the US?

Based blazing saddles Ammon

You're showing your ignorance of american history and basing all you know off of one opinionated book
>A number of economic historians have been critical of The Half Has Never Been Told.[10][11][12][13][5] Olmstead and Rhode, for example, wrote that The Half "mishandle[s] historical evidence and mischaracterize[s] important events."[14][15]

Slaves were ineffecient and where they worked was poor for transportation. The north was much more industrialized and wealthy compared to the South. Because the boss didn't have to worry about housing, feeding, educating a hostile population. They came for free and worked for pennies.

>Free labor in the form of slavery has always been anathema to the development and advancement of industry and economies.
What the fuck kind of ancap bullshit propaganda is this

All here bro.

I'm fully aware of the millions. I can safely say that more than 10 million Irish have been murdered by the British though.

Not that user, but I find it ridiculous how the cops actually fearing for their lives is "POLICE PROPAGANDA"
I'm actually black, btw.
Who was doing the escalating? Who drew first?
Uncomfortable truth time, user. It's not racist to point out how cops have a shit ton of bad things happening to them right now, and how the few actually-racist cops have ruined everything for most cops everywhere, now. I don't fear for my life when I get pulled over because I know that I can just start screaming "HELP POLICE BRUTALITY" and ruin this dude's life because it'll draw white people like flies to honey.
>inb4 accused of larp

Who wrote this shit?

Ever heard of Market Revolution?
Cotton picking is already on its way out before Civil War even started.
Even if it left on its own accord it will be swallowed by the industrial revolution.

I'm so confused. The dude pulls a gun and says "Fuck it", he clearly made a direct decision to either murder the cops questioning him, or commit suicide by cop.

I get why the person who posted the video did so, it shows that any situation can go from zero to a firefight with no prior indication in a split second for cops, and I'm with that.

I'm more confused as to why people are arguing against it.

Okay well the thing about dead Irish is that they aren't around to suffer the effects of oppression any more which was kind of the topic if you recall, not the oppression olympics

I'm the guy who was explaining the Troubles to you, you mentally deficient monkey, not him. And my point wasn't "but the troubles". My point was "despite The Troubles being much more recent than the American slave trade, those affected by The Troubles have moved on and succeeded in life whereas niggers in America claim they are still being held back by something that happened much much longer ago". Please try to keep up, monkey.

Not him but I think just like how Jews get to take a pilgrimage to Israel, blacks should have the opportunity to go to Africa and reconnect with their roots. In fact I'd start a government program that would pay for it. it would also give them the option of taking $30,000 and never coming back. Would cost less in the long run

There are outright videos of police brutality but nothing happens.

Yes it is propaganda to be afraid of literally everything, if the police could keep their calm, the situations would regularly not escalate to such ludicrous places. Also the saying is "a few bad apples spoils the whole bunch" not "it's just a few!"

I'm sure it's rife with statistical evidence and studies conducted on the subject.

Lack of free labor incentivizes the owners of industries to develop them further and to increase productivity through machinery and technological advances, since affording the same amount of labor as what was reached through slavery is unfeasible.

>What is a taser
>What is a non-lethal shot
>What is deescalating the situation before it got that far

>Very few racist cops
PFFFTTTTHAHAHHAHAHAHA. I'd bet more than half the counties force are racist