JUST-

Attached: 9E6861CC-3881-4FAE-B6AD-AAB737D7F36B.png (450x570, 553K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BprSu3d-a3c
streamable.com/agjfi
youtube.com/watch?v=2ge9FJDvdxA
support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-Feedback-and-Bug-Reporting/
pcgamesn.com/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-remastered/modern-warfare-remastered-supply-drops-loot-microtransactions
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JVNAWFOqPWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anyone who didn't see the Fortnite-like shop as a red flag is a dumbass

So suddenly we all turn on this game after enjoying it like crazy for a month?

Yep, that's how it works around here. Microtransactions = Dropped, no matter what.

It's really popular now. You know the rules

But that doesn't mean it's a shit game no one should ever play, it just means that they made a bad decision.

Apparently, people here will shit on Jim Sterling & YongYea while having their same basic bitch opinions

>only Crash looks different

Welcome to Yea Forums autism

Kill yourself. I'm still going to play it and enjoy it without dropping a single coin on microtransactions.

Do you really think a default skin will be viable? Enjoy getting DNF'd cuc K

Unless they start adding actual pay to win bonuses I'll keep playing. Customisation is for women.

I just lost to a summer n trance
All because I couldn't buy that skin

Attached: y3e9urik.jpg (300x298, 115K)

But IT IS a shit game anyways. Just play Mario Kart, no need to support a furshit game with microtransactions in it.

8 deluxe is a shit port that they charged full price for though

And you’re playing an HD update with micro transactions tacked on.

So can I unlock all the characters in this without paying?

No

Still yes, we're waiting to see if they nerf coin payout however.

>HD update that runs at 30fps in 2019
ftfy

>the Japanese covers are always better they say...

Attached: 1564259178062.png (1166x849, 1.36M)

You forgot to mention how it also has inmense amounts of new content and fanservice

>English Coco
>calls his big brother, Crash
>Japan Coco
>oniichan
Japan is better

All locked behind paywall

>All locked behind paywall
This isn't Battlefront 2, faggot, there's literally a huge chunk of the playerbase here that already have all store items, the game practically throws currency at you.

Attached: 45943.jpg (639x307, 36K)

Yes, the only shit that you can't get with wumpa coins is a few preorder/special edition skins

Yeah, because it will most definitely stays that way after this grand prix

There's nothing bad about that cover though

Ugly

Attached: 47.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

It gets better lol

Attached: wrath of cortex covers.jpg (1055x705, 312K)

>Cortex in English
>flamboyant villain
>Cortex in Japanese
>Sentai villain right down to the laugh
It's a hard one to pick between.

>japanese crash shooped in, but they didn't bother to change everyone else so he looks out of place
yep nothing bad at all

Attached: 1562513379542.gif (360x360, 3.39M)

Japanese crash covers are all awful

Fuck off, faggot.

Excuse me what did I get wrong exactly?

>disliking microtransactions = being a basic bitch
Have sex.

That Yea Forums will drop the game because of mtx, faggot. Calling it shit and saying it's indefensible doesn't mean we dislike the base game.

You drones love to come here contradicting every other thread and act like you're constructing a narrative other people will automatically follow just because you say so.

the virgin boycotter
>doesn't play games with microtransactions
>hates anything that companies do to finance a possible sequel
>only plays "real" games like "shitty indie 2D pixel platformer #45" and "shitty starcraft knock-off #9342"
>can never make any friends and no one pays attention to him because he doesn't play any mainstream games so he can't keep up with any conversations
>thinks "default" should be a socially banned word like "nigger"

the chad financer
>ONLY plays games that have microtransactions
>buys everything there is to buy to destroy his competition
>if he ever loses in a game the first thing he does is reach for his credit card
>plays actually good games and not indie trash
>center of attention at all time anywhere he goes

8 also has a shit roster and half the levels are rehashes. ctr is giving new tracks and characters for free each month instead of charging it as dlc like 8 did too

user I think he was the top guy who was saying that the only thing Wumpa Coins can't buy are some preorder/special edition skins.

I just said that the only stuff you can't get with Wumpa Coins was the Electron & Oxide Edition skins, I like the game too and was just confused why you were highlighting me

Attached: 1509314377427.jpg (370x298, 37K)

Enjoy the new GP, everyone

Attached: 0 - 1 Hurts Just a Little.jpg (1024x576, 110K)

>8 also has a shit roster
8 still has better gameplay.
>charging it as dlc like 8 did too
And they’re gonna be charging you for much more bullshit sooner or later in CTR. But keep on at it acti$hills.

>not even 10 posts in and shills already show up to blame players for being against microtransactions

Fuck Activision.
Fuck shills.
Fuck microtransactions.
Exploit the system and play the game for fun.

Attached: N. Brio Says.jpg (1290x760, 196K)

I will, "Dashing" Fake Crash will be my new main.

Based Brio

Attached: 1562513217202.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

we dont' know if they've fucked with offline rates at all becuase the only people with the patch are more concerned about obvious things like new characters.

thanks brio

>8 better gameplay than ctr
you know you could just emulate the game to know you're wrong

Attached: 1503449113846.jpg (870x798, 70K)

Bless you Brio

I wish I asked this before the last thread died: which platform was experiencing weird things with championship/nitro leaderboards and points last night?

can this work on switch with a turbo controller ?

Idk about switch and xbox but it's happening on ps4

Yeah. It's like finding out your spouse has been cheating on you after mounds of evidence has piled up. Drop the bitch and get a refund.

Most of us still talk about how we think this game is good and the content leaks got us more excited, but the unfulfilled patches and the implementation of microtransactions has us pissed. We're already sharing exploits so that we don't fund the microtransactions and we can play the game normally.

So go away already. We don't need you coming into every thread shitting on Yea Forums for talking about how stupid the payouts are.

Attached: 1490667735152.jpg (313x313, 19K)

>8 still has better gameplay
Explain

If the turbo controller has an automatic A button then yes.

CTR romhack that brings all Nitro fueled content to a playstation game when.

If they drop offline payouts again when their micros come I need to find some legal ways to rise up.

For me, it's Carbon Fiber flavor

Attached: summertime SPK.jpg (450x450, 54K)

WHAT
THE
FUCK

name 1 bad thing about microtransactions, they're always optional and activision already got our money for purchasing the game. Dlc and new tracks and characters are still free

They balance the game around them, meaning grinds that should not exist are created to incentive you into spemding money. Now name 1 good thing about them.

Is this the Yea Forums approved farming technique?

Sour candy makes my mouth bleed, is there a more friendly strat for people that didn't spec into poison resist builds?

>Now name 1 good thing about them
More money = higher item demand = additional item support

I've saved over 30k just by playing a couple of races a day with mates (and I'm still buying shit regularly). If it means we get half a year of dedicated seasonal updates with new free characters, tracks and skins then I'm happy to let some retard spend his money on Wumpa coins

>(embed)
thanks for this though

Now this kinda marketing takes me back...

>filename
kek

wait, they gave him five fingers?

>just want the football Tiny skin
>will have to navigate through a sea of babies to find it

I have him in my shop right now

For the Japanese version yes, it's because 4 fingers have a lot ties to Yakuza culture

1 hour from now. Are you ready Yea Forums?

Attached: PlatinumTropy.jpg (1087x849, 202K)

It should be noted that you have to have a good connection and the PS4 relatively close before doing this. Otherwise PS4RP will disconnect and sign-out while you're not looking.

Attached: PS4 Remote Play.png (740x411, 24K)

Wage slaving for 8 more fucking hours...

Does the car give a nitro bonus?

You've probably bought the other stuff. It's showing me Musketeer Pura, Zam and Real Velo. I don't get that last one either, Velo is in the slot where it usually shows wheels. I'm still missing two GP wheels but instead it just gives me these dumb characters, I already bought Geary and Nash to make the wheels appear but it just keeps shoving more characters in there. I never even wanted to buy these dumb characters

Attached: 1ba94944.jpg (520x507, 31K)

>comfy friday workday with my switch
sysadmin life is easy once you've got your foot in the door

Legendary Skins get shuffled around if you already own the one that's set to appear I think, I had Komodo Khan (which I got)

Will this work if my PC is shit?

>released at midnight here in AU
At least it's the weekend

no lol
>all characters with GP skins grant 10% nitro
>new characters have their win-skins grant more and more nitro the further you go, starting at 5%, 10%, then 15% at the 25 win mark.
>we haven't actually escaped baby lobbies until people get T's legendary skin to get his 10% and 15% together
fuck

>tried this a few days ago
>forgot I had it on all day
>was able to get over 12000 coins by accident and get the rest of the GP exclusive legendary skins before the GP ended plus random karts

If Activision is gonna try to jew us then we should jew them right back.

Attached: 1464580097592.jpg (492x528, 29K)

Yes, microtransactions are unforgivable.

Where's the update?
It was supposed to released today

Based.

In an hour

you forgot that gp skins themselves grant 15% so we should still be safe from the baby menace if you use the skins

see Try turning off all unnecessary applications if you want to be extra safe. You also can set the resolution low if you want.

Attached: PS4 Remote Play settings.png (444x690, 22K)

ANIME

Attached: 1171156-uncharted2japanese.jpg (351x410, 39K)

Do we know if the Baby T stats and Gladiator Tiny leaks were real yet?

gamer

My Ps4 is on the same desk as the PC, I'm just worried because of the specs. Will try anyway, thanks user.

are you ready for the next big announcement for Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled™

Attached: 4365432634564.jpg (640x400, 70K)

Soon he will be mine, and there is nothing you guys or Activision can do about it!

Attached: egg.png (350x349, 125K)

Same here, been wanting that one alongside General Tiny and still haven't popped up.
I've bought so many shit skins already too in hopes of decreasing the skin count and still no luck.

They're real. You could've checked the images themselves for telltale signs of tampering if you were paranoid. They came up clean.

champion kart fucking when?

Attached: f4c1b31cffb029be0313c85fb801feb3--frog-meme-funny-posts.jpg (236x229, 12K)

Oh

When the GP starts. It doesn't give you extra nitro so enjoy not using it.

Might as well use it until I get that DeLoren

wage slave and fucking social life

I'm gonna start playing on Sunday I guess

so what does unlock??

Watermelon Tawna?

Nitro multipliers, wumpa coins, and items though it's not specified if these are exclusive to the sour patch kids or not

25 minutes

Attached: 1562771023097.png (570x564, 179K)

Posting this again for reference. This is the price from the first GP, make sure to check if they didn't fuck with the prices for items with this one

Attached: -.png (250x504, 228K)

*BUUURRPP* HEY MORTY *BURRRP* I-I TURNED INTO CRASH BANDICOOT MORTY! WUBBA LUBBA WOAH WOAH!! I'M BANDICOOT RIIICKK!

Attached: 1564599002359-v.png (421x511, 111K)

A lot of things are in video games. Why do you treat this medium so strictly when it comes to things you won't forgive?

Keep in mind that the Crikey set costs less than other Kart sets, as its packaged with a Common decal, rather than Rare or Legendary.

For reference, the Deadinator set costs about 4500 after the discount.

baby coco is built for anal

>CNK campaign expansion in December.
>Adds new sections to the map modeled after the original CNK areas (might use an entirely new map, too early in development to decide). >Remastered CNK cutscenes
>Unlocks Emperor Velo on completion

>Original campaign expansion in April 2020
>Unlocks Chicken King
>Similarly adds new areas to the map, featuring all of the Grand Prix tracks up to that point and a whopping 5 new tracks
>Brand new cutscenes and story

Each expansion is 10 bucks. All tracks, characters, and karts will come to the pitstop save for the reward characters and skins.

Screencap this. From the internal Beenox roadmap.

Attached: wdghlzhusk631.jpg (2048x1152, 284K)

Oh, I don't give a shit about this then. Is there any issue with the switch version? I don't wanna buy it on my ps4 because my amazon prime gave me a free year of switch online for free.

But she poops from there.

>it's another "Digital N.Tropey gets hit by an item and immediately quits" episode

Attached: 1237927544175.jpg (435x331, 12K)

Japan needs another one

With the new update do you think there will be new GP spoilers in the code?

Attached: tumblr_o46hln3FxF1tnvsiuo1_1280.jpg (1280x1656, 410K)

Not right now she don't
SHLOOOORRRRP

Are we seriously going there this month?
I don't want to go there this month.

Attached: 1448692441054.jpg (469x418, 65K)

No. If anything we will have the old one deconfirmed

Worse graphics but that's normal.
Load times are a little slower even after they enabled overclocking during load times but there is the flipside of mobile convenience.
Ps4's online is better though. Not in terms of connections, but for quality of life features like adding recent players as friends.
Wait until today's patch is out in case they actually have already addressed that.

Screw that. Give us the dinoposting

>So you just turn on someone after he fucks you over?

Thats the general idea, yeah

Still no game update?

>Japanese Crash
>Head isn't bigger
Dropped

>not dabbing on whales with your USF using default skins
>not cucking Activijew out of their shekels by using hacks to farm coins
Shiggy diggy

they shouldn't of made her so thick on the bottom then

Okay I'm done

Not all of us but it's completely fine if people do.

And there we have it. Free content is no longer an excuse for microtransactions.

Pakistani Cortex when?

So each prix is going to get less players so each subsequent prix is going to be harder to earn the decal in, right?

>Baby T is speed

New main.

I haven't played a game with microtransactions since 2008. Are whales ever good players?

WHERE IS THE UPDATE BEENOX, HMM?

Attached: Look.png (1367x681, 1.2M)

I just wont buy any fucking coins
SIMPLE AS

Game's still good and stupid fucking whales will fund my free content thanks whales

Yes. Also people will get better so getting coins will be even harder when the competition improves.

IT'S HAPPENING ON SWITCH

ruh roh

ALL GO ON PS4
RESTART IF YOU DON'T SEE THE UPDATE
START > CHECK FOR UPDATES AFTER RESTARTING

Attached: dc4.gif (376x358, 3.04M)

1.5 gigs

Ok but do they play the same? That is all that matters to me. I don't care about ps4 exclusive tracks either. The only time I care is when gameplay is messed up. Ports these days are much better though.

Most likely. But as long as people not even trying to do the GP at least sign on and play a race, they'll place on the Nitro Leaderboard, and make it easy as ever to win there.

Updates are being installed now.

Rule of thumbs says no.

MOW YOU'RE ON MY TIME!

Attached: 1545626820657.png (1280x720, 314K)

>9900

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190803020750.png (3840x2160, 3.29M)

>Had to accept the privacy policy again

Attached: skeptic pepe.jpg (655x643, 80K)

They play the same but ps4 winds up getting incremental patches a few days earlier if last month was an indication

Sort of but not really.
As evidenced by EVE Online and Star Citizen, whales are usually players that are really invested but get too comfortable in their cliques to the point where anybody with above average skill can humiliate them and show they wasted their money. Last year there were people who made videos whining about losing their $1000+ ships.

>no wheels

Still waiting for the update on PS4.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1556845731730.png (695x564, 218K)

>just a car, paint job, decal, and skin
Once again, the shills were proven wrong.

Fuckers, the Crash pack is 9000+ coins IIRC the N. Trance summer one was like 7000, why did the price go up? That's a lot of coins....

probably because they plan on selling coins

I fucking knew it.
>all the shills and drones this morning saying "B-but there's probably more stuff in the bundle!"

Attached: 1440779782293.jpg (300x332, 30K)

Considering that’s the bundle, who cares? Unless they won’t sell the individual pieces, then that’s a problem.

What!? 9000!?

There's no way that could be right!

>who cares?
Fuck off.

The summer one didn’t come with a kart

>why did the prices go up

Are you really asking this? It's because they 're introducing microtranscations in the form of purchasable Wumpa Coins. This is their solution to get you to buy them, the way the Pit Stop is set up screams of FOMO and now they'll just jack the prices up.

how does that crow taste, shills?

Attached: 1361294926584.jpg (471x361, 47K)

More characters have been given nitro boost, probably those with skins.

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190803021208.jpg (3840x2160, 1.21M)

>He's Stew
>And I'm Stew!

Attached: 1562888765248.jpg (500x333, 27K)

The Back N. Time champion kart decal is already unlocked for me, either this has to be a glitch or you just have to be top 5% once and you'll get all decals.

Attached: 1474142297144.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

...champion kart doesn't have nitro boost. Into the trash

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190803021241.jpg (3840x2160, 1.02M)

Switch has massive frames drops that will most likely never be fixed.

You can't buy the kart outside of the bundle

Slave to cosmetics, huh?

>Considering that’s the bundle, who cares?
>that’s a problem.

You actishills have no shame.

And all you're going to see is Tiny and N.Tropy because non Speed/Accel classes are fucking dogshit.

Uh

Attached: 68310291_1336238256529291_7280712707731357696_o.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Listen, I'm not happy about the microtransactions either, but that can't be your only reason for dropping the game.
And don't think for a second that I'm a filthy shill, I am just as against this whole MTX thing as you guys.

Kill yourself, shill.

Source? You’re just speculating

fucking lol

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190803021517.png (3840x2160, 3.23M)

Aaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: ss+(2019-08-02+at+04.15.17).jpg (788x617, 117K)

POST YFW BABY T IS SPEED

PURAFAGS BTFO

POLARKEKS SEETHING

ZAMCHADS NON-EXISTENT

Yeah I just noticed, WTF?

>Gladiator Tiny

Attached: 1560493784246.gif (487x289, 1.91M)

Can't wait for the day you Speedfags get your crutch class nerfed.

Goddammit.

>backpedaling actishill is back as soon as people prove he was wrong
Jump off a cliff.

Attached: 1321374196743.gif (500x375, 288K)

we kinda figured last event that the boost from cosmetics is pretty negligible in most cases
only really equip them for the big point earning challenges

and the exact same challenges as last time too

Attached: 1369165744612.jpg (300x250, 10K)

Anyone looking at the Wumpa coin bundle prices yet?
How much does 1000 coins cost and so forth?

Attached: 1497816557.artiecanvas_baby_coco.png (883x1248, 504K)

Even if you include regular kart bundles with come with a kart, a decal, and paint job, and a wheel and just add a 2500 coin character on it this """"""pack""""" is still far more expensive. There is no defending this obvious ploy to try and exploit FOMO so players spend real money.

No changes? Not even the pro ones?

There is no option to buy Wumpa Coins, at least I can't find it.

Anyone else testing the tracks to see if the coin payouts are the same?
What the fuck?!

Attached: 1451914815527.jpg (960x720, 311K)

Uhhhh the Probulot is a hovercraft you retarded drumpfies of course it's a premium it's the KEWWWWL kids kar

WHAT WERE THEY THIIINKING.

FRENCH CUNTS

shitposting aside it is a floating UFO style kart maybe they just value it more than other karts?
We'll see when the other ones become available

N. Trance is available in the shop if you did not buy him in the summer pack.

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190803022316.png (3840x2160, 3.24M)

we already have precedent that they value Hovercraft vehicles as a premium because Oxide's was considered one and touted as a bonus for buying the Oxide Edition

You dumb fucking nigger. Playing a game with microtransactions in it only enables publishers to keep putting that shit in future games. You will stop playing CTR immediately.

Attached: 1515554700470.jpg (386x386, 42K)

In all honesty does anyone remember what the le chaux bundle cost when it came out? It was the same sans the wheel/skin change. Im assuming this bundle is still thousands more but I thought the le chaux was also well over 5k too.

How can the other classes even compete. You don't even need SF to get over the shortcuts on Blizzard Bluff, like with every other class

Attached: bb.webm (1280x720, 2.01M)

It was around 5.8k I believe.

NICE

>CNK Campaign
>New Campaign
>10 Bucks each
>Bundled as $15

that's a fucking great DLC
no need for microtransactions but yeah you have to follow the trend

The article said the mtx were coming early August.. Could they have actually delayed it because of the backlash?

THE NEW MAP IS FUCKING AMAZING

All this network stuff seems to be really poorly programmed. All the weird issues with the Nitro challenges etc.

>first time on the new track
>DNF'd the whole lobby
Ok then

youtube.com/watch?v=BprSu3d-a3c

Prehistoric Playground shortcuts ignore the e-celeb voice

dont worry they'll fix that soon :)

I don't think the backlash was as bad as you seem to think. Yea Forums had the most bitching out of any of the communities and even it wasn't that bad considering you could just talk around the whiners

The annoying part is that Kart Bodies have never been sold outside of a bundle, so it's hard to gauge what their "actual" price is.
Especially so with this one, since it seemingly has its Wheels as non-removable (and probably included in the final price).

Attached: 1477545232418.jpg (540x344, 74K)

Only three new paints available from pit stop on their own, Obsidian, Quartz and Pastle. 3 for the new karts, and Tawna Pink which just says "Coming back soon!"

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190803022745.jpg (3840x2160, 1.02M)

The total price should be up to 8000 at most for what's being offered. Kill yourself.

Leddit was btiching about it too when I checked briefly. I don't know about trannyera.

If you think the MTX bitching was consolidated only to Yea Forums you really should visit more websites.

how you do my fellow sharks

Attached: 4536536365636.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

Yes the wheels are non-changable. That makes it less desirable for nitro point gains on challenges as well.

>still solely focusing on Yea Forums and ignoring the backlash on other forums and social media sites
Fuck off shill.

That's not what I said

Wow. Maybe someone will actually play Krunk now.

>that first shortcut

Attached: thrtema.png (268x341, 125K)

>shill calling people "whiners" for being mad that the devs and publisher lied
You are so disgustingly transparent.

I mean are you actually bragging about using the most overpowered class in the game.

Is the nitro broken for anyone else? It's just stuck on what it was at the end of last season.

>still missing the green Twilight wheels
>kept waiting for them to show up all week
>never showed up
>now the update dropped
>won't get them anymore

Attached: 1562886081419.png (383x411, 266K)

This makes me want japanese crash as a skin

Attached: Japanese_Cover_Crash_Bandicoot_Raci.jpg (650x650, 101K)

I dont want to use nostalginator for Optimal scoring. I wanted to ignore it until I got the mammoth

That's the kart slot the bundle is taking up

Not so much bragging, just an observation that it's way better than the others in pretty much any situation

Absolutely based.
Fuck babies and the hoverkart, my coins are solely going toward eggboy

>No weekend bonus

>Tiny giving extra points
Wouldn't mind seeing a lobby full of manly Tinys

Attached: TINYHASGIF.gif (764x720, 161K)

>Fuck babies

Can't wait for the modded pc version and pirate all this gay ass cosmetics shit

Attached: 1560876521637.png (205x246, 6K)

It does come with a skin, but that should be around 5 or 6k

Summerpack was
2 skins
a Character
and a Paint Job

This new pack has
a Kart
a skin
fucking paint job and a decal

they went full jew with this one

The new wheels are great

Attached: 1540386476022.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>Mad Scientist Crash's victory animation has him mimic Cortex's victory dance until he's struck by lightning
Okay, that's pretty based

Manly GLADIATOR tinies.

Is the update live yet?

How much do coins cost?

Lava tires. Actually a nice effect, much better looking than the twilight tires.

Attached: lt.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

yeah, everyone with a Skin gaves you a boost

Nice

>trail of fire
>cant equip it on the kart that looks closest to a delorean
Sasuga

Well you're gonna be waiting a while

>Back to the future trail
Using the red one exclusively when i buy it

>always thought CTR fags both old and new were annoying shits
>seeing the state of their game now

Attached: 1564498229434.jpg (300x298, 24K)

>Everyone just fucking falling on the new map because they don't know it yet
First time I experienced a close fight for 1st lol.

>baby cortex and tropy are still in today's datamine
>new kart name KartLimited1
Buckle up.

The new track is pretty underwhelming. It's like Twilight Tour again where the turns are really easy. I was able to maintain blue boost all the way through on my very first lap, until I hit the part with the nest and didn't see where I'm going. And the boost pad is right at the start too, so it's going to be a case of whoever doesn't get hit by weapons at the start wins. Poor design

Attached: 1562887540069.jpg (626x442, 168K)

>no baby tropy
YOU LEAKER FUCKS LIED TO ME

Attached: 1538105301957.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Cool fucking price

Attached: Activision.jpg (298x257, 32K)

That's what you get for believing in leaks where characters names are spelled incorrectly.

Attached: GnastyGnorc_PS1.jpg (574x529, 47K)

Anyone played online yet? Is the 2x weekend bonus still a thing?

>wanting more baby characters

Wheres the 2x weekend bonus? I only just realized it's not on.

Anybody else not getting their weekend bonus?

Its removed for some reason. I just played and got normal coins

And so it begins.

This just keeps getting worse

Attached: 1564340509383.png (386x550, 268K)

>first blue boost right at the start
>second blue boost right at the end
What is even the point of that. If you've lost the first one, the second one won't benefit you at all, it might not even be there. And it is a really simple track, I've done like six laps now and I feel like I've already learned everything about it. There's nothing to it

Attached: 7ff44051.jpg (640x458, 36K)

Baby Tropy is the only babby skin I wanted

>Believing leakers ever

Seriously though, more like IGN lied

WHERES MY CHAMPION KART I WAS TOP 5% FOR NITRO YOU CUNTS

Is the decal for back n time available for anyone else? Because I have it for some reason.

I played last night and it was giving the bonus

>mfw they drop the bonus to force microtransaction
kek :(

No dlc yet, I'm sure it'll drop once they're ready to nurf coin gain again.

You DID get yours, right Yea Forums?

Attached: champ.jpg (1488x654, 91K)

Beenox show their incompetence more and more each patch. These niggas retarded.

Attached: ImpureEvergreenCrayfish-size_restricted.gif (445x250, 1.41M)

How long until they raise single characters to 2k?

Nah bro, microtransactions help a game live longer! They're not scummy at all, they're good for the industry!

Why does Crash 4: Wrath of Cortex get so much hate?

no I can't git gud enough to get into top 5

>smash my controller against the wall because I keep getting hit with items while I was about to win a race
>Vibrations don't work anymore
>Middle of next race
>Vibrations come back
>It startles me and I slightly hit the wall, making me lose USF
Seething right now

I just got mine.

>warn Yea Forums that they turned CTR into half-gacha back at release
>no one listens
>now Yea Forums realizes this game is half-gacha
Love you guys

Attached: 1562888482119.jpg (326x331, 31K)

Just found that there was a code for original CTR to turn all turbo pads into USF pads. Really changes the game, didn't know OG could offer even more content

Refunded my game. It's only going to get worse, you should probably do it too unless you want to be progressively cucked by Fartivision.

Imagine breaking your shit like a child.

the moment I saw the pit stop and how the GP functions exactly like events on smite etc I had the feeling is was all to end in tragedy

>Shitting on me for wishful thinking
You are an actual faggot.

Attached: 1559598672910.png (427x402, 294K)

Here's a full blue lap, but where are the corners streamable.com/agjfi

Attached: tenor.gif (426x212, 1.96M)

Anyone else not finding any games?

>first race
>a Baby Coco DNFs the entire lobby

Attached: 1451510189012.jpg (297x303, 24K)

Acti$hills on fucking suicide watch.

Attached: 7F7FE905-1D67-4E71-A3D6-AE6C1FA0FFE3.gif (498x278, 401K)

Wumpa time is fucking gone. It's Friday and there's no X10, instead I'm just getting a x5 just for my daily bonus.

No, I am still enjoying myself. This is just new content that will be more annoying to collect. I finished the Nitro 100% but didn't bother getting all the GP limited items. Eventually they will show up again in the Pit Stop, no rush.

Jumping logic may have been improved

the babocalypse begins

You don't know what Gacha is

Yup, Sewer Speedway shortcut was fixed, I can hit it 100% of the time now no sweat.

I bet it's something really retarded like, the champ decals have the same identifier in the database, and the code just gets all the decals which have that ID, like they didn't account for the fact that there would be more than one decal

Don't lie to me.

Well user maybe if you quit sperging out like a fucking autistic 10 year old that sort of thing won't happen

I got it too.

>Hurr dURR I TOLD YOU SO
wow great, give you're self a pat on the back.

Attached: 1558907556409.webm (1280x720, 1.19M)

I don't care faggot.

have they fixed the game yet to make sure first place doesn't get masks anymore and so that matchmaking is pairing people of similar skill level together?

Attached: 6432642642.jpg (302x364, 14K)

>They actually removed weekend bonus

Attached: Angered.jpg (1700x955, 137K)

I've either gotten really good at it in the past 5 minutes as I haven't played the track in like a week, but that's unlikely, it's 3am and I'm tired as fuck but as long as I'm in a certain area it's working perfectly
youtube.com/watch?v=2ge9FJDvdxA

If you unlock the Champion Kart then you automatically unlock the decals for future GPs. It's so that more people get a chance to unlock the Kart and it's not just the same 5% winning every time.

Yup, bravo beenox

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190803010820.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

FUCKING FINALLY, they added the option to see your coins and GP progress in the lobby.

Attached: 1464314524545.jpg (228x227, 9K)

Yes it seems to be more related to speed than timing now. In the past you could jump up there with practically no speed (webm) but now you can't do that anymore. The timing for the jump is way less strict and you'll get up there as long as you have enough speed

Attached: jump.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

equip it while you can it'll be gone soon enough

anyone tried this? is it working?

wow, stone age tropy really looks like shit

The Nostalginator won't unlock for me... Good job, Beenox.

Attached: seymore.jpg (299x299, 10K)

You know, I'm actually kinda disappointed they fixed it. It was always fun watching people attempt it and fail, and doing that yourself. It was always like a round of Russian roulette when you attempted it, and it would affect the race positions. Now everyone will take the shortcut every time and it won't be nearly as interesting

Attached: 1560487147537.jpg (1181x836, 52K)

Is anyone else NOT getting a x2 weekend bonus for matchmaking? Was just fine last night

Also Sabretooth Pura a cute

Nice, one step forward two and a half steps back

I would usually get first from ignoring it

>Krunk & N.Trance with nitro boosts
Did they get new skins? I don't either so I can't see

I would sometimes take the risk and get into first. That actually made it one of my favorite tracks to play online. Now it will just be another track

Yes

>nitro points, GP awards, and weekend bonuses are working just fine for me
>still getting kicked out of lobbies and have only gotten in 2 races in the past hour

What the hell is going on over at Beenox?

Attached: 1473789433929.png (434x480, 183K)

>micro transactions announced
>can't airplane mode scum anymore
Must be a coincidence.

Yeah, krunk has a jurassic skin and n trance wears a funny hat.

What class are Baby Coco and Crash?

Sure. I made about 5k overnight. It's not a huge amount but it'll supplement my regular earnings nicely.

/r/CrashBandicoot is so fucking cuuuuucked hahaha

>"If you don't like the microtransactions don't but them"
>"The devs need the extra money to support the game!"
>"Hurrrr gb2 Mario Kart, kid, this is a serious children's kart racing game for adults"

You shouldn't award bad decisions.

KURASSHU

He is.

Attached: sabertooth_pura.jpg (188x250, 8K)

Attached: jk.jpg (1200x1600, 270K)

>no skins for either Norm, Nash, or Papu
>hurr lets give Krunk a skin everyone loves him

>Beat Tropy first try
>3 seconds away from beating Oxide
God what a shit track

I wonder what we'll get in the spyro prix.

>They actually removed weekend bonus
I got it

Obviously they're planning to give each of the NK bosses a skin in each successive Prix, with Nash getting one in September, the Norms getting skins in October, and so on.

Another ass pounding I'm sure. They better not get cheeky and take him out of the 1500 slot rotation.

This is the beginning of the end, and that scares me.

I just got 150 coins in 2nd place on blizzard bluff with the x5 bonus active

Spyro will probably be a Nitro reward with an exclusive skin as the final Nitro unlock.

>This is the beginning of the end, and that scares me.
Lrn to u turn

Microtransactions aren't an inherently evil thing when used responsibly. The game isn't becoming pay to win, you can't buy any in game advantages.

It allows the developers to keep adding content to an already great game. Do people really think these grand prix are trivial to make?

If a new player really wants a cool skin, more power to em, I'll get it the old fashioned way.

>reddit is filled with shills and damage control
And water is wet

THANK YOU

>9900 Coins

MICROTRANSACTIONS WON'T AFFECT THE PRICES!!!!!!!!

>Grand Prix intro showing Baby Crash
>Stew says "look at those cheeks"
I can not even look at these characters when I know some diaper furry fetishist came up with them

Attached: 3cc1626f.jpg (1280x1280, 117K)

Post screenshot, because everybody else didn't seem to have it

support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-Feedback-and-Bug-Reporting/

It's time to scream at Beenox.

>Take 1st from a Digital Tropy on the middle of lap 1
>Immediate disconnect
Damn, they certainly are getting faster.

>9900 Coins
>It's on sale
>It's actually fucking 11000

Okay the game's fucked.

>threads nothing but MTX autism
>comfy CTR threads are no longer
It was a fun ride but this is obviously going to kill any discussion of the game on Yea Forums

Attached: 1562053993509.jpg (720x480, 32K)

fuck you

this content was made when the game was, then almost all cut out to make it purchasable, the devs don't see a dime of the revenue from microtransactions and are contracted to put them in the game

Attached: 1417019511971.png (494x375, 24K)

THE STAR IS HERE

Attached: ladd.jpg (844x513, 21K)

>and let's go back to having fun with the actual game.
I can do that without doing any of those other steps considering this is all about cosmetic shit I don't care about anyway.

>9900 coins

>this is all about cosmetic shit
For now.

Wumpa Cups payout is still the same.

>Tfw you're a coinlet because you had to scramble to buy up all the shit in the pitstop just to get the last GP items to show up in the shop rotation before they were taken out

I can’t believe subhumans are actually defending microtransactions. Fucking hell.

Attached: 2F589B46-29E8-4473-BB96-3D9A3DB5BD83.png (400x600, 370K)

When it changes, I'll change my stance on the matter.

How many coins do you get for completing adventure mode? I still haven't started my copy of the game yet.

I love how there are 2 guys in my region that have played the same character/vehicle combo since the game released and have no plans of changing for Nitro Points.
Yes, they're autistically good.

CTr threads hasn't been comfy since release
>Sonic shitposting
>mod deleting threads
>Furries shoehoring they "waifus"
>Microtransactions announced

is a sad turn of events

I wonder how much they get paid.

I see people were already mentioning that they have the new Champion kart decal. What the fuck are you doing Beenox?

Attached: 8493y8v93nt.png (1339x999, 3.1M)

You get Wumpa Coins, online or offline, by finishing races. Adventure Mode completion doesnt give you any bonus Wumpa Coins if thats what you mean. Some tracks that are longer or harder give more Wumpa Coins though.

>blue orb goes through the bone shortcut instead of the normal path
Thanks for screwing me over, Beenox.

Attached: 1481564362086.jpg (456x402, 30K)

Prerelease was peak comfort and cautious optimism

Like a bonus for doing it? Absolutely nothing. You'll get coins for racing the tracks (about 50 in average), but there isn't any bonus for completing the game.

FIX THE INVISIBLE ITEMS, KICK THE LAGGING FAGGOTS, FIX THE PHYSICS AND REMOVE OFFENSIVE ITEMS FROM THE FIRST CRATES

Anyone know what Tier is the new track? I know it will be chosen all the time so I wanna figure out how often should I leave lobby before giving up.

Do you get coins for doing the adventure races and challenges, whether you're successful or not? Or just if you complete it/come first place?

>champ decal has identifier "champ" (or whatever) in the database
>Pajeet makes the code unlock the decal with the identifier
>Pajeet doesn't realize there will be more than one champ decal in the future
>new champ decal gets added
>code unlocks all decals with the identifier

Attached: giphy (2).gif (200x150, 2.08M)

>omg they're totally going to make this racing game P2W
Sure pal

Attached: 1481612818470.png (466x472, 115K)

can confirm, I have it too

no one has check if they nerfed the payouts?

>Crash, Fake Crash, and Baby Coco are dominating the Top 3s and beating Tropys and Tonys
Bandicoots rise up!

Attached: 1560211247406.png (235x135, 98K)

goddamn hysterical

Attached: 1359690795176.jpg (626x473, 42K)

Everybody here

Attached: A9E60092-D215-413C-9E1C-29D782C275FF.jpg (894x894, 129K)

I wouldn't put it past them.

Payouts per map seem the same as before, only problem right now is the Weekend Bonus not being there, hopefully they're not jewing us and it's just a glitch.
The new track is really fun imo though it's really easy to maintain USF compared to other tracks

>>omg they're totally going to make this racing game P2W
Stop pretending that this isn't possible.

any patch note on the new update? online matchmaking is still fucking broken on switch
you wait to get a nice room, when you get there's a chance you wont even make it into the game and when you do complete a game in most cases you return back to nothing, not even the lobby, you have to start looking for a match again

So a few people ITT like me are getting their weekend bonuses but the the rest of you aren't?
Are you guys on PS4 too?

Can you get 50% somehow? I only manage 45%

Based

I did the CTR Token challenge for the new track before starting online races and I'm getting my bonuses. Perhaps some people who went to matchmaking first are the ones being glitched out of their bonuses.

Not to be a dick, but can you post a screenshot with the weekend bonus? I'm not believing in anyone right now and I'm super paranoid they've removed the bonus.

I got nostalginator opened with nitro but IT still remains locked and I cant play with it?

even with how absurdly jewey Activision is, I don't think they'd be stupid enough to completely kill the game by doing something like "Guaranteed Mask Pack x5 ($3.99)"

Attached: 1498153299360.jpg (600x600, 26K)

Did they rebalanced stats? Because it feel odd playing speed character now.

Attached: 1564574698420.jpg (675x835, 267K)

If you have a full set of GP cosmetics you'll get 50%. The probulot doesnt let you equip wheels so there goes 5%
Stickers still do nothing.

The track is pretty fun, aside from a weird wall on the first USF pad it's great to go fast. By tier I meant the base payout tho, wanna farm efficiently now that we are being jewed the fuck out.

I also have it
it's going to be removed tho so don't sweat it
would be nice if you only had to get 5% once to get it and all its decals though
sure would beat the grind

Not that user but I'm gonna find an online lobby and report back what I find.

>dude they said they weren't gonna add mtx
>dude the mtx aren't gonna affect gameplay or anything
>dude at least it's not p2w
>dude at least it's not lootboxes
>dude what are you a poorfag
pcgamesn.com/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-remastered/modern-warfare-remastered-supply-drops-loot-microtransactions
NEVER
GIVE
AN INCH

Attached: 043B4F8A-C327-42A0-839C-9CAE5E8E7CCC.jpg (500x458, 65K)

New track pays 59 coins

I only get 45% with saber Pura, 5% wheels, team bandicoot 5% and 5% decal

>N. Trance in my shop
>Had to spend all my coins on shitty Baby Coco
Fucking hell, I just want a Speed character with the bonus that doesn't make me want to kill myself.

All races regardless of position give you coins

Right now the Crikey and its wheels, decal & colour are giving me nitro bonuses so I'm using that with Pickle Rick crash for 50%

N. Trance is accel, user

N Tropy is speed

HAHA! I JUST TESTED IT!
THE CRYSTAL CHALLENGES GIVE NITRO POINTS AGAIN!

Attached: tumblr_p60rgy10V01vl207wo3_250.gif (250x140, 399K)

>no Baby Tropy and Baby Cortex
I'm worried lads. That fake leak gave me hope over Brio and the other missing ND racers

>literal reddit spacing
holy shit

Making Liz a mother

Attached: 66DFBAA4-D7F2-4677-91DE-D1DDB8999C6F.jpg (773x555, 112K)

Literally impossible to win a single race now, all the tryhard with invisible items always win, great.

It's gone for me too, I suspect it has to do with the timing of the gran prix, today's dailies end in ~8 hours so I assume when the shop refreshes for a new day the weekend bonus will be back again.

>THE CRYSTAL CHALLENGES GIVE NITRO POINTS AGAIN!

Looks like nitro/coin farming is back on the menu, boys.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

That's not so bad. The only bad part is that people are already choosing it over Hyper Spaceway, Electron Avenue and Tiny Arena.

The majority of the reddit is hyper against it and downvoting anyone who isnt upset by it

Brio was confirmed in the last blog post

Fucking good

How to do?

Yes, jump physics fix actually did something to driving.
Great job Beenox.

Attached: 1561958590404.png (1033x1574, 1.99M)

Explains why the people still sperging about it here are so dumb

Attached: 1498970029653.gif (700x478, 535K)

The Activision blog post that confirmed microtransactions also said that Brio, Moe, and Nina are coming in a future grand prix.

>No Baby Tropy or Cortex

So now that we know the leaks were fake, post who you want to see get in

Attached: Crash_Tag_Team_Racing_Park_Drone.png (657x810, 1.29M)

>choosing it over Hyper Spaceway
Thank god, that track is great but appears way too often

>he says pretending he isn't going to be joining the group of complainers sperging out over how online lobbies always pick the new track in a week.

Brio came from the word of Activision along with nina and Joe. their word also said no microtransactions either so take that as you will.

>pit stop added to the online lobby

Nice

Attached: d96.jpg (500x500, 43K)

>tfw

Attached: 12169.jpg (184x184, 7K)

>Leak was fake
Rillabros... I'm scared

You know your article isn't about the new CoD right, it's for MWR? it's not even for Crash
are you ok user?

I'm getting all the GP rewards as fast as I can, then back to Megumi/Team Oxide Kart.

Attached: 1553472982267.png (750x694, 966K)

The leak was not fake, they just didn't introduce the charas in this GP. My bet is the GP themes will repeat too.

It's the most efficient coin/race time ratio track on the game.

Actually deep sea driving is in most cases.

It was fake dude.

>GP themes will repeat too
>

Honestly though didnt they do the same thing last grand prix?
Like, isabelle didnt show up even with all the characters bought until day 3 or something as offered on the bundle.

These 3 GP's were already planned and developed before release as they were also announced before release. Meaning that they were already funded. Microtransactions are just money straight into the publishers pocket. The old money for nothing.

>Baby T's voice

Attached: IMG_20190612_233540.jpg (808x720, 175K)

>posts will repeat too
>

Oh yeah you're right. I forgot they did that before with piccolo from DB who originally had 4 fingers.

Technically they said no microtransactions at launch and no in-game purchases with real money and both of those are true in a very weasel-y Jew way.

Yes, I misquoted. It's still a stupid fucking prediction.

It's just Crunch's voice, isn't?

Did they fix the Sewer Speedway shortcut? Just landed it 3 times in a row in an online race wtf?

Attached: ???.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

see

>English Coco
>calls him big brother
>Japan Coco
>calls him big brother in Japanese

see

>he doesnt find foreign languages endearing in their own way
My gf starts speaking mandarin when she gets flustered. No idea what the fuck shes saying and it's been so many years that I am too hesitant to ask, but fuck if it doesnt make me diamonds every time.

Tim, fuck off

How the fuck do I time trial speedway sewers? I can never get the right frame for the shortcut consistently

Did standard get buffed? Feels slightly better now

>2x weekend bonus doesnt exist anymore

Cool game, guess its lab basement time

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JVNAWFOqPWQ

If all the characters are still 1500 coins to unlock each then I'll be happy. Fuck bundles, fuck inflated prices, fuck skins and fuck cosmetics. I just want the characters.

They didn't remove the weekend multiplier, did they?

tawnaxcoco is so hot

Attached: BackNTime.png (639x480, 23K)

Did they remove or shorten the Weekend bonus? I'm only getting the standard x5 Daily Bonus

Only in the character selection screen for some reason. He has new lines ingame.

This. People being complacent is what got us here in the first place. Imagine if there was a big uproar about mtx way back when.

...but it's friday?

No one's sure yet. Some people have it and others don't, let's just hop is a glitch.

Exactly, it was Friday to Sunday before.

Huh. Then again, in what country weekend lasts three days?

I was implying you're just a biased weeb because you favour the nip version just because oniiiiiichaaaaan kurashuuu~~~~

I bet Nash will get a skin based on the metal sharks from Spyro 2.

I want Ami to force herself on me

Attached: EC8B5AEE-DEAE-4587-B282-56792FBAA7F4.png (218x176, 90K)

I am getting both 2x Daily and 5x Weekend Bonuses. I played last night before the Grand Prix and it was getting it then too.

Here in Brazil the bonus starts on thursday at 9pm

Take the slow lane buddy

*high pitched voice*

Shut the fuck gamer

>they try to add in microtransactions
>fuck it up by accidentally giving away the GP prizes immediately and bringing back nitro farming

Attached: 1559655537142.png (467x465, 530K)

(((It begins.)))

>weekend bonus removed
actually fuck this game

>Out of town for today and most of tomorrow
>Activishits might patch the lab farming before I can take advantage of it

I don't have an image to express my pain.

What the fuck? Is this a glitch?

Attached: 20190802_193901.jpg (4032x2268, 1.45M)

big norm is terrifying I don't wanna be anywhere near him or his portrait in the rankings during a race, i creeps me out when his portrait gets closer to mine like he's stalking me

Nevermind. I'm not getting my weekend bonus either. I was looking at the daily bonus.

Wait, have they actually added MTX?

I wasnt even the same user you replied to, just interjected my stance on it. Hes probably still a fucking dweeb about it. I may be a weeb of my own but I'm a weeb with my weeb gf so its justified.

>Only GP character to to give Nitro bonus, and have a skin that gives nitro bonus is Baby T
>It's the last thing you unlock
What the fuck is the point?

>Just play Mario Kart
>having taste this shit

>make one of the highest skill ceiling racing games in the past 20 years
>absolutely ruin any sort of competitive online gameplay with unbalanced items that have had zero thought put into them

Attached: nbl5jrvkff621.png (800x680, 196K)

Hes gonna kiss you with his big lips

It's only the bronze bar, there's two more after that

Not your private army.

>If you idle on Crystal Challenge, they boot you back to the main menu
Greed knows no bound

Attached: The horror.jpg (1280x720, 264K)

>7th place
>get an orb

That will surely help me. Fuck the guy in first

No, you got top 5%. The glitch is the GP2 decal.

Hes talking about the legendary skin, dumbass

I'm going to work, I trust you guys will not do anything stupid and stop playing online so I stay in rank 1.

Attached: 1559496196857.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

>hit a platinum n tropy with a mask early on the first lap
>he immediately disconnects
Some things never change.

>Yea Forums is suddenly okay with microtransactions

Has the Championship kart been given out?

>take off your clothes or fuck off. Your choice user.
What did she mean by this

Attached: 133F7F74-C37F-47DF-8DDA-91F1D7320514.png (740x414, 286K)

...yeah. I guess when frequenting Yea Forums one forgets that normal people also play this game and they're not bearly as gud or autistic as the folks here.

>user can't read
Waste of trips

Yes.

>one or two drones come into thread defending mtx
>everyone else calls them faggot shills and say to expect the worst from activision
>"Yea Forums is suddenly okay with microtransactions"

Attached: 1562142435338.jpg (3000x3000, 844K)

see

She's not interested in anyone but crash though

Well you're part of mine to keep playing the game

>>Yea Forums is suddenly okay with microtransactions
>a few posts from fanboys = all of Yea Forums

So the relic challenge on out of time doesn't work right?

Thats what she wants you to think.

Attached: D58FA9B9-92E7-494F-811A-DB3EC623B796.jpg (209x198, 15K)

South America I guess

I played last night (Thursday) and got the Bonus
but now I cannot play cuz work, so cant confirm shit

>run into red potion
>while under effect immediately land on another
>my item starts shuffling

Attached: 1375717956235.png (651x431, 328K)

she canonically leaves him for pinstripe

>tfw i remember i have an old gamecube controller with turbo on it
thank you based brio

Attached: getexcited.jpg (1024x576, 107K)

She literally craves human cock exclusively. This is canon

Autism

does basement lab grinding still work in the newest patch?

>any place
>get missiles
With how much faster you can go in the remake the missiles, both juiced and unjuiced are far too slow in addition to not being able to hit anything you couldn't already with a bowling bomb.

>first place in Nitro leaderboard has 53k points
What the fuck?

Attached: 1563917917494.jpg (210x251, 15K)

>canonically
No

This. Its all in the eyes. Those bedroom eyes.

Attached: 0E538680-1653-474B-B245-1F7F836CA938.jpg (219x253, 20K)

Just got my WE bonus. Will screen when done with next race.

>No
Yes.

Me too. Looks like they finally are working

Don't be in denial, user.

Attached: the-wrath-of-cortex-interviews-and-backstory-58c86a1307b5a-9.jpg (566x800, 213K)

t. rank 2

>update has reset the daily coin bonus

Attached: wario thumbs up.gif (299x226, 202K)

>Wrath of Cortex
Only Crash 1-3 are canon as CTR can't be and everything else doesn't matter.

>I wasn't done using my bonus from yesterday
Fuck

Explain this

Attached: sda.jpg (1396x1600, 362K)

>games I didn't like aren't canon
You're that close to being as autistic as metroidfags

Turbo controller or a glitch. The lab basement exploit now gives Nitro

Lel, hi dk

Did you get your daily timer reset by the update too? You need to lay off the addy.

The GP started like two hours ago. Must be some kind of exploit since there's just not enough time to get that much nitro in that time

>Only Crash 1-3 are canon
Autism

Attached: 1494709278222.png (500x500, 281K)

At the end of Crash 3 Cortex, N. Tropy and Uka Uka are trapped in a time prison as babies in the prehistoric age. Every game after 3 featuring any of those characters cannot be canon unless they explain their escape and re-aging, which none of them do.

Does the airplane mode exploit still work for the Online eight to first challenge?

Can you give a quick rundown on this exploit?

>play online for 2 races
>no weekend bonus
>turn game off, go eat breakfast come back
>play another online race
>weekend bonus is back

Only Beenox could have programming bad enough to be interpreted as spite.

Attached: 1473352123704.gif (260x192, 1.95M)

Hi, I'm far from being the best but I just had to remind them that someday I will be

It's also never explained how Cortex got back to earth after N. Brio destroyed his station in Crash 2 et yet he's there, what's your point?

>Temple Turmoil moon has an evil face looking down

Attached: 75347537543.jpg (640x640, 85K)

The game has a fuck easy currency system, they could have done it WAY worse.
Why is everyone complaining for?

Attached: 1563000364882.png (340x289, 225K)

Read the damn thread.

They return back. Also Crash 3 literally takes place after 2 when Cortexs station is destroyed. This denial hurts

Attached: FF1753DF-8FC2-4083-8C55-D95D66A22DAB.jpg (164x206, 6K)

I was wondering about that. Can you just hold A or anything?

Crash 2's endings aren't fully explained anyway. Beating Cortex just stops him from running off with the crystals but then you need Brio to destroy the space station. There's plenty of room to say that Cortex then left the space station abandoned or even simply fell to earth with the wreckage.

>add Microtransactions
>make bundles far more expensive
>no more Weekend 2x Bonus

Fuck off retard.

first bandicoochies, now this how can brio be so BASED?

Attached: 1359846382984.jpg (200x200, 6K)

>Crash getting tribal tattoos is canon
Based.

Attached: 329.jpg (1080x1071, 87K)

>Also Crash 3 literally takes place after 2 when Cortexs station is destroyed.
Yes. Then station falls to earth and frees Uka Uka. Nothing you've said contradicts what I said.