Guardians respawn during a Blood Moon

>Guardians respawn during a Blood Moon

WHAT THE FUCK WHERE THEY THINKING?

Attached: zelda-breath-of-the-wild-guardians-how-to-beat-guardians-easily-4857-1489159955931.jpg (1200x799, 576K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fq-vDJt2UIo
youtube.com/watch?v=_slguISMmfM
gamebanana.com/gamefiles/9185
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*equips shield*
what now faggot

Why would you want the coolest enemies to be gone permanently?

You can deal with every single one of them using a wooden pot lid.
If anything, it's good, free ancient materials.

They have some of the most valuable upgrade materials. I trigger bloodmoons on purpose just to get cores out of these guys.

P.S. - You can kill them with a pot lid.

I'm only about 9 hours in desu and they intimidate the fuck out of me, everything just one shots me at the moment

The fact that you can trivialize these guys so easily with literally any shield in the game drastically ruined any fear I had for them.
At the very least they should've made it so only metal shields can reflect the beams. I'd argue only the Hylian shield should've been able to it.

You can deflect their shots with any shield. Just hold your shield while they're charging their shot and when they're just about to shoot, press A. It will deflect the shot and do like half the hp of a regular Guardian and oneshot a Guardian thats stuck in the ground

Use Daruk's Protection if you're going to be such a bitch about it

Dey be thinking bout dat phat lewt nigga.

Is that how you take them out? I'm only a few hours in and can't do any damage to them.

Also shoot their eyes to stun them for a little bit.

If you get up in their face, you can use a sword to slash at their individual legs. Cutting one off stuns them for a bit

youtube.com/watch?v=Fq-vDJt2UIo

You can also cut their legs.

youtube.com/watch?v=_slguISMmfM

Pot Lid literally wrecks Guardians

What you should be afraid of is Lynels

I hope the botw sequel adds depth to parrying
>shields with bigger parry frame windows but less durability
>shield bashing + sword techniques like TP
>bigger flatter shields that catch different kinds of arrows
>shield material generally affecting how it behaves more

Ganon's corruption allows him to rebuild them. That doesn't explain the Scouts in the shrines, but at least the ones that glow pink are Ganon's constructs.

Maybe those Scouts in the shrines are just the remaining guardians that weren't corrupted by Ganon?

The guardians you fight in trials respawn during blood moons like everything else.

Master Sword kills any Guardian in 30 seconds, while Ancient Arrows literally one-shot them, just aim at the eye.

Maybe they just like it in there?

Attached: 1542026572087.jpg (504x651, 134K)

The timing for parrying in this game is fucked, it's harder than in Dark Souls.

Why the FRICK can't you stop wildlife but can stop mushrooms?

You can stop anything that can be used as materials. Wildlife are not materials (yet) and aren't evil.

Evil doesn't matter.

>early game
>get seen from a mile away, get OHKO sniped from two miles away by guardian

>late game
>see guardian in distance
>paraglide over to it and start taking out legs before it can react

The size of the skill curve in this game is surprising, but sadly o lot of it is based on knowing which strategies aren't worth using.

Lynel's aren't that scary either, sadly. They're too easy to avoid, and once you know how to fight them they're not all that difficult anyway.
I hope the sequel has more difficult enemies that can always give you trouble when they show up.

Nah, fuck them. They ate quite literally, unbalanced. Classifield as a normal enemy, but have more health than the final boss.

They were thinking "we need to come up with an in-game reason why the world resets when the player changes too much things in the world lest the game starts dropping frames harder than Skyrim PS3".

Guardians will continue to oneshot you until the endgame, they are intended to be rapecannons

Just give me a shield that doesn't degrade while shield surfing and we're set.

Yeah but by endgame you're unlikely to be hit by them.

just a wider variety would be fine by me. I know people always bring it up but damn there are only like 5 enemy types in the whole game

No they won't.

gamebanana.com/gamefiles/9185
here you go my man
yes it's as fun as it sounds

Anyone else bought a shitload of those cards that registers like those figures nintendo sells just to get a lot of free shit in game? I just couldn't be bothered farming shit and you can get the cards from china for like a handful of dirt.

Attached: 1562181944504.jpg (714x1269, 71K)

But surfing is pointless user

They needed to pad out the open world with mindlss busywork because they were too lazy to design actual content.

Japanese open world design in a nutshell.

Attached: 123404034332.jpg (2000x1328, 496K)