Buy The Witcher 3 because Yea Forums and reddit told me to

>buy The Witcher 3 because Yea Forums and reddit told me to
>the gameplay is clunky
>at a earlier quest get fucked again and again by a Golem in a cavern

>rage quitted and never looked back

Attached: 59108976ae653aa55c6ac1f2.jpg (323x433, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I2_MomxrQRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Golem in a cavern
you mean the cavern where you and Keira went?

I didn’t know you could die in combat in this “game”. I thought it could only be due to fall damage.

faggot

Yeah I think so.

I mean look at this shit and all the health he has : youtu.be/I2_MomxrQRQ

see
you're a literal cripple, people have done challenge runs in nothing but a bath towel on max difficulty and no deaths

>Witcher senses find tc's footprints and B.O. stench
>"Faggot, gotta be"

okey

>dying in this game
how pleb can you be. only time i ever died was from falling 4 feet

>*whistles for magic horse*
>autoruns on road to quest marker
>*toucan sam vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a Drowner™, gotta be"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*follows nose*
>guys in Drowner™ costumes appear
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' WITCHER IT IS! GET "EM"
>"Shit you stink" ALALALALALALALALA *sets guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic slash and cuts guys in half"
>"Mhmm....Bandits™ pretending to be Drowners™......better tell the village head about this"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*autoruns on road back to village*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT WITCHAH, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING CUNT?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Drowners™, here's proof *shows flipper*"
>"OY KURWA, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE VILLAGE CHIPPED IN"
>"Drowning in Danger" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 crowns received

you're not meant to play on easy or medium

>muh Yea Forums told me
If I told you to suck a horse dick while you chew pig poop you will do it?

idk I did DM for my first playthrough and I really didn't like the leveling system at all. they should have kept it like 2 where level really just gives you abilities and some stat buffs, but your main armor and damage comes from weapon upgrades, so you if you find a great weapon then you don't have to wait to be the proper level and can take on more dangerous foes with ease without dealing with the nerfs from being a lot lower lvl from an enemy you're "not supposed" to fight yet.

never gets old

gameplay is very clunky, especially since i got used to rdr2. i'm playing on the 2nd hardest difficulty, dying a lot because i cant remember the buttons since i only play every few days. thinking about switching to a lower difficulty, the enemies feel way too tanky.

i read all the books at least 3 times but i have no idea what they're talking about when they mention shit from witcher 2.

hope i can enjoy the game though.

>barely using sings
>rolling instead of evading
>not using the perk that turns food into healing potions
Wow... so this is the power of console gaming.

itt gamers

actually sounds pretty cool

Attached: DmOJAlLUYAA83qF.jpg (1116x1200, 217K)

filthy casuals

I'm in the same boat. The Witcher 3 is a game I've tried to get in to several times because I keep hearing how good it is, but every time I swiftly lose interest. The combat feels janky, but there's a bigger problem in my opinion. The game devs basically just dump all of these complex game mechanics on me without any effort to ease me in or introduce them. Learning to play the game ends up feeling like a chore, which is a huge game design failure. The tier list goes like this:
>complex game that lets the player learn each mechanic one at a time at a pace that suits them in a way that's engaging
>simple game that doesn't have a huge burden of knowledge
>complex game that goes "here's your game, bro" and expects the player to do the work figuring it out (what TW3 does)
Note that in the short amount of time I've spent with the game, it does seem like the writing and worldbuilding are excellent. There's just no tolerance in me for a game that doesn't make learning its systems fun.

this has nothing to do with the game though

How come nobody shits on the older games?

>taking a picture of your group holding some signs that state a vague political agenda
Wow, such activism. Surely something will happen as a result of these actions. Can't believe how much they're willing to sacrifice to see change in the world.

When they made the first game they were a pretty small studio (about three dozen people). Their success allowed them to massively expand their studio and budgets. Anybody with sense is going to be way more critical of a game that has hundreds of people working on it and millions of dollars sunk in to its development.

>Anybody with sense
yes, but this is Yea Forums

I have so little attention span that I can't watch 20 minutes long shows without taking a break or doing something else on the side yet spent 50+ hours in this game, finishing all sidequests and DLCs in a week
How do you guys complain so much about it? I thorougly enjoyed the game