FUCK FUCK FUCK

FUCK FUCK FUCK
is she finaly gonna win this year v?

Attached: c9e54a2934f404d54d811050a0ef205f.png (503x430, 165K)

watch it be an invoker arcana lul

Dude already got the fucking brat skin thing. Does he really need a fucking arcana too? You guys should have voted for the real important heroes like meepo

I voted for the King every year in hopes that they give back his bones

Attached: Aw+yiss+dota+2+_e8f584658e5153ec5d2798e4cd192dbf.jpg (400x464, 37K)

I honestly think all the people voting for him are those people who at the start of the match make a big deal about giving them tangos and then lose mid hard

nah wind stands no chance vs invoker

>chads just go mid without tango and win lane every game

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

>spoiler
I'll give you a better suggestion: Pugna

Attached: 1558573645337.jpg (400x400, 32K)

I'm voting for Invoker the fuck you shitters talking about.

Be a real chad and vote for ogre magi

Fuck invoker fags

I hate how only 1-2 heroes get fucking arcanas a year.

I vote WR just because I don’t want to have more Invokers ruining my mid game. I hate nobody as much as Invoker, they always manage to do some bullshit disable-kill combos that kill you faster than anything else.

I'm never gonna pay 25 dollars for a fucking skin so who cares?

I'm just happy it's not riki or sniper or PA or one of those other faggy low-effort heroes

Attached: 1530697350322.jpg (612x396, 29K)

Nothing feels worse than to be stuck in a game with bunch of retards that don’t know how to deal with invisibility, and then seeing them going out to the jungle all alone to feed Riki again and again. Fuck that shit.

Attached: FCFF1798-30AE-43C6-B572-FECE785BB2F5.png (1052x736, 197K)

>still no steam workshop mod to change WK back into Skeleton King
>still no mod to fix her name back to WindRUNNER instead of fucking Windranger

Attached: 1561081335325.gif (400x325, 518K)

>mfw I just did this as sniper
good shit

Attached: 1533311310900.gif (480x270, 3.42M)

It drives me nuts when my newfag friends call her Windranger and not Windrunner. Necrophos is ok for me I guess but I still prefer Necrolyte

You must be in shit tier MMR, anyone who's any good at the game can rape sniper

Attached: 1532839308295.jpg (150x150, 7K)

I love Lyralei!

Patrician's choice right here.

Attached: ogre wizard.png (861x721, 277K)

Fucking bitch Windranger is so OP.
Why the fuck can she move during her ult now? And Windrun gives invis now?? In addition to physical damage immunity and racecar MS???

I call him Necromancer just to tick off my friends.

Did they ever fix her chest being flat because of her model rigging?

>start up videogame Defense of the Ancients 2
>decide to play normals instead of Turbo
why would you ever do this

dota makes me feel so shit

Wtf you talking about she could always move during her ult. And she was nerfed hard all she has dps is her ult and now it's on cooldown all the time she shoots her arrow, stuns, ults, and that's it during team fights she kinda just stands around.

Cause you suck at the game? Or what?

He means before you had to stay in one spot to keep attacking but could move as much as you want, whereas now you attack while you are moving

then quit. it's that simple
only reason i still play is because of Arcade and Turbo

irrelevant
even pros get mad at the game
MOBAs aren't built for you to enjoy, they're built for you to que for another ranked game hoping to climb a little bit higher even when you're tilted and upset as fuck

blademail

I can't... I keep coming back
Part of me likes the abuse
Part of me just keeps chasing that high of dominating a game and winning
And I really want that shotavoker...
It's just hard playing without friends

Main reason wr is so good at the moment isnt that, its that her aghs gives her 3 charges of windrun.
So now she's a decently statted glass cannon who has 3 getoutofjail free cards

I have 1300 hours in the game never played a single ranked match the games just fun for me. I legit thought he just felt bad cause he was bad.
Go outside jesus play another game

That aghs changed killed her wtf? Before aghs gave her unlimited ult now she has to be way more picky with it e.g take a tower or save it for the heros coming to protect tower

Voting for Invoker even though I never play him cause it's an easy to counter retard-magnet hero. Windranger is the most OP hero in the game at the moment and even a nutless monkey can solokill anyone with 100% evasion, 4 second stun, fuckhuge 99% AoE slow, free invis talent, and 3.0 FUCKING STRENGTH GAIN on a tiny mobile little shit who can kill literally any hero in the game with only a javelin in her inventory

Her ult got buffed to compensate for losing., while yes it cant be used as often as old aghs ult, late game she's powerful as it without aghs.
Because of this Having a spammble windrun that keeps you alive to use focus fire is far better than a constant focusfire that in reality only lasts as much as you do.

Vote ogre you fucking niggers

She is no where near OP some user who is smarter than both of you already posted it but blaidmail deletes her. She cant stop her ult once she casts it she kills herself

She can stop her ult by standing still, and she has more HP than almost all carry heroes with 3.0 strength gain and only buying 1 damage item then all defensive items. A lvl 25 Windranger with Aghs and any item that needs an Ultimate Orb makes her have about 3000 HP.

Dropped all my votes on Necrophos just to spite you

Are you the type of fag who says "furion has lothars!" or some shit, too?

Only autists play Invoker with their tippy tappy mechanical keyboards.

>against invoker
nah

Attached: 1528684781684.jpg (500x625, 62K)

Attached: xl8h2G7.png (952x2143, 903K)

I'm about 3800, so yeah about average tier.
It's easy to bully people out of lane if you know what you're doing, just like Viper, Ursa and Enchantress are untouchable as well.

gamer
more

gamer

Kuku chingchong

WHY THE FUCK CANT YOU FAGGOTS CARRY IVE LOST 8 MATCHES AS RUBICK BECAUSE EVERY FUCKING CARRY ON MY TEAM CANT CARRY FOR SHIT REEEE

Sure mate

PA has an arcana already though

100% uptime on Windrun isn't super relevant at higher levels of play.

Unless you are a 3k shitter, then enemy team will have multiple ways to deal with evasion

Every night, i pray valve to bring back Skel King.
Ofc he will have to be named differently.
>Skeleton Lord
>Bone Master
>Emperor of the Bones

Bone monarch.
Bonarch, if you will.