You're in charge of making a new RPG, what will it be?

You're in charge of making a new RPG, what will it be?

Attached: Death-Dealer-Frazetta-h.jpg (725x640, 96K)

A game about killing cumbrains

KOTOR 3.

it will never come out because i love collecting paychecks

rpg where girls (real life) have sex with me

What would that be?

Gothic 2 2

Attached: 1559489100803.jpg (393x450, 32K)

An RPG with a strong independent womyn who really sticks it to the (cis) man. I'll sell the IP to Sony for millions.

You play an Ork. You grow bigger as you grow stronger.
Its mostly about doing dumb shit and gradually getting to command bigger forces and beating up other Orks for teeth.
Also racing.

>Get Itsuno to do DDDA combat
>Get Piranha Bytes to design world
>Get old Obsidian to do quests
>Get Soule do soundtrack
>Get Todd to do some extra features

>Opening screen
>You pick your class: Fighter, Acrobat (Rogue), Scholar (a.k.a. Mage)
>Your first mission is to escape a dungeon as you've been captured by a cult of the BBEG, leaving the other two classes behind
>You progress ever upwards and explore the vast underground tunnels, both natural and manmade, and encounter various scum and lowlife that made their home here, some of which offer you their aid in exchange for favours and others trying to slit your throat for your meagre belongings
>Certain paths and options are immediately inaccessible to you based on your chosen class, and every decision you make along your journey narrows your options further and further until only one or two routes are left for you to take
>Upon escaping the fortress, you go into hiding, choosing to go into the woods or the city or leaving the country, with a backpack full of knowledge based on your discoveries and friendships or rivalries that precede you wherever you go, defining who will be your friend and who will be your enemy in the next chapter
>You progress through the next chapter discovering why you were abducted in the first place, and you earn allies and hone your skills as your chosen class
>The final chapter is you invading the fortress and preventing the BBEG from achieving his goals, his skillset precisely made to counter your skillset and him referencing your journey along the way, giving you the realisation that you were watched all this time
>Upon killing the BBEG, you get to choose whether to pick up their work, burn it all or just abandon the castle, which is the basis for the newgame+ mode as you repeat the game but this time, parts of your previous game are being mentioned in the new run and if you chose to become the new BBEG, the final boss will look like and have your previous characters model and skillset, the latter modified again according to your journey in newgame+

If your ideas were made would you buy it at full price and spend time on it for hours non stop?

Thats Action RPG you dumfuck.

Bronze age RPG when you're a warrior king conquering different realms. Set in a fantasy middle east. Action oriented, with managing of your own kingdom. You have to recruit counselours, but they could betray you at any moment.

So at first you’re this teenage literal who but by the end of the game, you’re fighting abstract concepts and godlike beings.

Tactical turn-based RPG where you explore what it means to be a hero.

Attached: Knight Sergeant.jpg (600x451, 62K)

Im guessing something based on existing RPG system. Probably on SW saga edition.
>You choose your race
>You are newcommer on the planet controlled by Revan Empire. There is a tample of ancient sith.
>You are the new student in sith academy and you have to survive all the test make difficult desesions fight or join the republic and do romance stuff with other sith noobies like Katar or Miraluka or human ans so on

no money

I know. It doesn't seem like a setting that interest a lot of people, for some reason. Still, I think that a Abrahamic Mount and Blade could be pretty cool.

Would play. Orkz are literally the most underused asset of WH40k.

>It doesn't seem like a setting that interest a lot of people,
I will buy your game, user. Not just to make you happy but because i also like this consept of yours.

You play as a stealth archer

Arx Fatalis, but bigger. And everyone lives underground not because the Sun disappeared, but because the land is conquered by eldritch gods.

based

cringe

Basically Gothic but with 7 towns and 7 guilds. Also, time of the day and day of the week matters.

German faggot.
Go play Elex, you dumb nazi.

I actually started developing something like it a while ago. Not a full fleshed RPG, of course, but a sort of VN where you had to develop your small kingdom and establish some sort of stable tyranny. I abandoned it because it was out of my reach, and I knew it would not interest anyone, since it was mostly a realpolitik simulator too influenced by classic drama. A bit too autistic. End of blogposting.

not fantasy shit
hard scifi set in solar system
KCD/gothic 2 in space meets deus ex and system shock.

Attached: 1473878620242.jpg (1920x1080, 396K)

>Kipchak: Eye of the Eagle
>Play as Mongol horse archer under Genghis Khan blessed by Tengri with an eagle's eye
>Invade Georgia and kill Crusader knights
>Invade Middle East and kill Saracens
>Multiple horses with their own skill trees
>Slow Mo bow finishers against bosses from across the battlefield
>Main storyline involving pagan conspiracy and magic shit the Christians and Muslims are secretly trying to wield against eachother and you have to stop them and bring their power back to the Khan

Would buy if developed by the japanese

Arx was boring

Arx Fatalis is a french game

dream RPG would be one with dramatic twists and engaging side characters. A fantasy world where your choices REALLY DO MATTER to the point where what you do in one instance will noticebly change the entire rest of the game, not just some dialogue options.

A comfy fantasy world filled with cute animal people and even cuter monsters! :3

Attached: This is your magic dps for tonight say something nice to him.jpg (1894x2431, 1016K)

In the grim darkness of the 41st millennium a danger is growing in the Fornax sector. Corrupt officials are common in the imperium of man but the levels seen here suggest an alien influence.
Inquisitor Shepard is sent to investigate you decide what the player made character will be.
Puritan or Radical, will the inquisitor embrace the help offered by less dangerous xenos, or will he reject their help and keep his soul?

Mass Effect 40k with Tyranids as the big bads

A Rogue Trader seems like a better fit in that context.

I have an idea for a board game, but it was born as a video game RPG concept. I can't program for shit and can't afford someone doing it for me. Should I go for the board game route or just drop it altogether?

Pokemon like but instead of animals you catch ethots to fight each other

Attached: thighs.webm (540x960, 2.53M)

I thought about it but it'd work better if in the final arc if you haven't moved enough pieces to save the planet.
PC can authorize an exterminatus

I can understand, but I enjoyed it a lot. There's just something about those places of relative safety hidden in the dark winding tunnels, like first time coming to Arx. It's so "comfy". And I like horror-ish RPGs.

You play as a hottie dyke knight (who can learn some magic a third or halfway through the game) who rescues the qt princess who's been kidnapped by her uncle, a traitor to the crown who wants it for himself and is manipulating the king's forces while the king is bedridden. The princess is a rogue-ish mage class that fights by your side, and the two of you go on a big adventure across the kingdom in order to stop her uncle.
>combat like Dark Messiah: M&M but better
>overworld map where you move from level to level, progressively whittling down her uncle's influence by assisting the local stronghold and building a rapport with the general of each region
>Levels have sprawling dungeon-like areas that can be completed for sweet, unique loot (oh and the inventory system is fucking cell-based because cell-based inventories are killer)
>each level semi-open with multiple connected zones (think STALKER)
>lots of dialogue options and characterization between the protagonists
>various ways that the ending can come about, including: assassination, a siege on the capital, or your uncle's peaceful surrender.
Oh, and lesbian antics occur over the course of the adventure, with the true ending involving marriage, magic babies, and rigorous hand-holding.

Attached: 1433558106020.jpg (748x1050, 930K)

cumbrain

Jade Empire 2

A fucking loved Bloodlust.

no one cares

Contrary to what you may think, your thoughts aren't everybody's. Somebody might have played that and feel like talking about it.

You play as a group of paranormal investigators who are essentially a more versatile ghostbusters - they also deal with exorcisms, rogue cryptids, psychics and other things.
The gameplay would be top-down, something like hotline miami or enter the gungeon - you play as one team member at a time with one other accompanying you. They each have a specialty, one is better at making bombs of certain types, one messes around with gravity tech, allowing them to move objects around and so on. The gameplay would be fairly fast-paced with a heavy focus on boss battles and positioning yourself in the environment around you. Some missions would have lots of smaller minions to deal with, such as an undead outbreak, while others would have just one boss causing plenty of havoc and sending debris everywhere.
The RPG element would be a combination of simple character leveling, which would add to basic stats such as movement speed and resistance to damage, as well as a 'Camraderie' stat. The Camraderie stat would build between two team members you deploy together, and would just allow for double/triple tech combinations.
The other part of the game would consist of actually upgrading your tech. This would be the 'research' phase, where you could use materials dropped from monsters to upgrade your tech and find new ones to use. You could also replay missions to find more materials to use.
The game takes its cues from conspiracy theories and an urban environment it's set in. Some missions will involve dealing with rogue druids who want to return nature to its roots to invading and stopping nightclubs who have been using subliminal messaging in their music to allow demons to enter the dancers. The final mission would involve stopping a dangerous secret society trying to summon a deity in a physical form, which would open the gates between the spiritual and physical realms allowing the dead to come back.
Members of the crew would join and leave throughout the game, as well.

shut the fuck up

Does it have a Tsundere Eldar waifu?

Are you okay user ? Do you want to talk about it ?

bump

You play as the captain of a Miranda class frigate in the Star Trek Mirror Universe.
In addition to the bog standard missions you have to keep your crew loyal and or too scared to try to take you out.
You don't want to make your officers powerful enough to take you out but also not so underpowered they are useless.

bump