Metal Wolf Chaos XD

>Coming in FOUR days
>no threads
wtf? I thought Yea Forums loved everything Fromsoft!

Attached: 04KiGW0.png (958x693, 966K)

Richard is going to remove it from steam and put it on EGS.

From made a lot of shovelware before Miyazaki joined

>XD

Better buy it now!

>XD

fucking underage go back to discord

RICHAAAAAAAARD!

Yeah enchanted arms was fun garbage.

>XD
where the fuck do you think you are

Attached: 400.png (240x240, 55K)

Half assed garbage remaster of a 5/10 game.

Devolver and FROM can fuck off.

It better be good

>XD
stop fucking catering to reddit holy shit

Attached: 1507945344094.jpg (400x400, 28K)

XD

I already played the game actually. Is the remaster adding anything important?

armored core was ludo

That's part of the name of the game, you spacks.

Is this that one game where you play as the president piloting a giant mech ?

What? I was just laughing

Attached: what a mark.gif (320x240, 2.23M)

This one is going to be hilarious once the Trump mods hit.

Yeah, and the antagonist is the Vice President.

Does it hold up?

Trump vs Pence ... interesting.

Attached: Delicious.gif (644x472, 3.38M)

Daily reminder that pretending to be retarded becomes indistinguishable from actually being retarded after long enough time

Attached: 1521083410980.jpg (706x706, 32K)

You don't even need a Trump mod to make people seethe.

>depicting the president as a badass is bad because le orange man is the current POTUS

How long is this game and does it have good replay value that is challenging like DMC ?
I never really played a mech game so I'm looking forward trying it. Might get other mech game if I enjoy it.

From software was a good company before demon’s soul.

I remember it having post game joke weapons like a grenade launcher that shoots american footballs.

>XD

Fuck off

it's pretty short and simple. It's not very challenging. You have a shitton of weapons at your disposal and it's fun to wreak havoc with them all, but the game ends shortly after that stops being entertaining.

For a more challenging mech combat game, try Armored Core. These games have much more depth and longevity. The main appeal of this series is the mech customization. You will definitely need to consider what parts to build your mech out of to have a shot of beating the more difficult missions. The games often have save transfer features so you can retain your progress between games. In Last Raven, it's practically mandatory if you want to have a shot at surviving.

Great, another games that will be impossible to discuss (just like Gales of Darkness).

Attached: final.jpg (354x263, 29K)

Have you retards ever considered, I dunno, just ommiting the "XD" from the name? Or are you purposefully fishing for retarded replies?

Attached: 1547006375510.jpg (960x958, 215K)

What's wrong user, you don't think it's super hilarious to say everybody who types "XD" as part of the title of a game is a newfag? You don't think it's hilarious to reply to posts of "XD is part of the name you fucking idiots" or other similar statements with condescending remarks and reaction images?

Maybe I'm just starting to realise that both sides are fucking retarded.

Attached: 1533304096245.jpg (580x931, 144K)

How does it look from the screenshots, people who own the Xbox version? I remember seeing some early comparison pics and it looked like a graphical downgrade in all but resolution, some things looking more like plastic toys rather than having a rough metal texture.

>no physical release for Xbone
Devolver literally had one job. I’ll wait for it to get cheaper since I’m not paying full retail price for a download

>From made a lot of shovelware after Miyazaki joined
Fixed that for you

haha screencapping this for r/whoosh

edit: welp this blew up

edit 2: wow thanks for all the gold guys!

Don’t be talking shit about The Adventures of Cookie and Cream