How's Rainbow Six Siege right now?

How's Rainbow Six Siege right now?

Attached: 1549657391170.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/359550
youtube.com/watch?v=6Wol54EF-5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A hero shooter

You mean Call of Counterwatch? It's abysmal

The best current online FPS but most of the newer operators are retarded

I wonder if this photo inspired Gridlock's design

See this shit right here, how the fuck do you get to this point and think its acceptable to keep going like this? I can understand being a little fat or overweight its not that weird, but when your massive girth starts to actually fold over other parts of your body how can you leave the house and expose yourself to other human beings. Obese people are fucking disgusting sub humans.

Attached: 1564735346603.jpg (768x1024, 152K)

Do you like overwatch? It's just tacticool 0p3r8ers with buttfuck abilities that work like rock paper scissors. Most of the skill comes from twitch shooting. Play SWAT or wait for Ready or Not

This. The newest season operators are just straight up awful.

Definitely a red flag you should be changing something. But everyone has problems staring them in the face that they ignore

Me on the right

I quite like the Phantom Sight operators for their visual design, though their gameplay needs work. Contrast with Burnt Horizon and Grim Sky where the operators look silly.

Warden needs to be 2 speed or gain an ACOG, get a decent SMG (P90 is popular) and buff his glasses to have passive flash immunity with active smoke visibility and he'll be fine. His secret service dude appearance is cool.

Nokk is pretty cool. Great visual design, looks like the kind of sneaky beaky operator Rainbow should attract. Plays alright too.

Do you feel any shame at all about your weight? It's fucking disgusting

nigga his knee is literally backwards

I'll agree. Nokk isn't really my playstyle so I didn't bother, but she doesn't support the team very well unless the person using her is an awesome fragger, but she's 2 speed 2 armor for some fucking reason, and a fragger will more likely be playing Ash, Buck, or Zofia anyway.

Warden is cool and I wanted to like him, because like you said, he's not wacky and overdesigned, he's fairly simplistic and cool, but he's just not fucking viable. Wasted all that renown on him, and he's just not that good. Shouldn't be 3 armor 1 speed, and yeah, needs better guns. I tried doing the shotgun and running the machine pistol as my main, but holy fuck, that SMG 12 is hard as shit to control. The only alternative is to main the MPX which does fuck-all for damage.

I know you're just making a point but the fatty is a girl.

I don't get what they were thinking when balancing Warden. Usually an operator has *something* strong in their arsenal to make them viable, whether thats 3 speed, a great gun, or a powerful gadget. Warden has none of these.

>1 speed without the consolidation prize ACOG 1 speed defenders get
>MPX is a poor primary which balances Valkyrie's powerful gadget
>smart glasses are situational as all fuck and their protection against flashes only works if you're expecting the flash

He has nothing strong. Picking Warden is just denying your team a useful gadget or good gun. I can kinda understand the synergy between smoke vision and 1 speed creating an anchor that can deny smoke plants, but he really could use some extra help in his kit.

They still haven't reworked Chunky, right? He's still a useless piece of shit only picked for "LE GODCHANKA LOOK AT ME REDDIT" memes?

>his
>the fatty is a girl.

Attached: .png (357x344, 61K)

it's living life on hardcore challenge mode. i've been trying to bulk all my life but all i get it skinnyfat

They won't, ever. He's Recruit tier.

in lower ranks he has some viable locations

that's because you're not lifting while eating all that protein

Do you guys think that Bandit's fingers are so fat, they might not be able to properly fit inside the trigger guard? What if he actually has to pull the trigger back in order to get his fat, hotdog appendages into that lop?

I'm actually so fucking mad that they refuse to make him viable for the sake of le memes xDDD as if the Spetsnaz wasn't garbage enough with only 1 viable operator

no i am bulkfat now from squatting and lifting in general.im just saying it's incredibly hard to get skinnyfat like the person in OP pic

steamcharts.com/app/359550

It is some sort of medical condition where your fat slides under some specific groin fold and spreads into it like a massive ballsack.

People call it shit.
But they always forget to add what "good" FPS exist right now.
Personally its the only modern FPS I enjoy in current climate.

True, recruit is a hero and you should only play as him

Now that's a siege unit.

This modern g.i. Joe

youtube.com/watch?v=6Wol54EF-5o
Replace hole with Bandit.

From what I remember, you can't play against each other in SWAT.
And you can stop your RON shilling.

If you main anyone other than original ops then you're gay

>Obese people are fucking disgusting sub humans.
i don't think obese people are physically able to fuck anyone, let alone sub humans

>And you can stop your RON shilling.
I'm not up to date with the lastest Yea Forums hivemind consensus, we're hating RoN now?

>1 viable Spetsnaz op

Which one? They're all garbage right now.

Kapkan sometimes, I guess

What about Finka

every game there's a hacker looking at you through walls
Literally uninstalled last week because of this shit.

Just think of a wannabe Overwatch that went downhill

Wait, they finally nerfed Glaz? Christ, it only took them a year, at least.

Lesion is, in most regards, a straight upgrade of Kapkan. The only advantage Kapkan's kaptraps have over Lesion's AIDS is the alpha damage, and since Siege is basically Headshots Online it doesn't matter as much as it should.

I guess she's technically Spetsnaz but isn't really sorted into their CTU

swat4 had pvp custom servers

Pretty sure Overwatch is way further downhill than Siege

Boring to play, stupid name, ugly model and guns, and I hate her for stealing IQ's frags.

How many bullets would it take to bring that thing down? He's a juggernaught. Imagine him barrelling towards you, while you watch every shot just bounce off the infinite flab or get lost in folds doing no damage at all.

0 speed ∞ armor

Yeah, his pick rate his less than 0 now. He's sitting in Tachanka/Recruit/Clash zone now

What caliber we talking here? That guy's fat folds probably absorb .22lr and stuff the mushroomed bullets up there with the moldy cookies and mayonnaise.

how is siege anything like overwatch? all the operators play the exact same, their gadgets only do one thing and half the time the gadgets are useless, none of them are gamechangers except in specific situations and very few of them are offense gadgets in the first place. at any given time a 3 speed op with good aim can 1v5 if they frag out, in overwatch nobody is 1v6ing anything

Good. Fuck that faggot for being such a broken piece of shit for so long. Not like it matters since so many of the DLC ops are just as cancer anyway though.

>pizza arrives
>PASS THOSE PLATES AROUND

Nah underaged faggots gonna be stupid faggots.

If anybody should he viable it should be the original fucking operators the game was initially designed around

Maybe, but some of them are functionally so different now that it's a moot point anyway. The general gameplay design has shifted since release from more tactical gameplay with an actual need for gamesense to even more of a flickshooter with, "press F to get intel."

I dont understand it. For me just the feeling of being full makes me feel like a fat piece of shit and I fantasise about throwing up. I just lift instead but still. Body fat is gross.

Wish I didn't start at mid-White Noise. I boycotted the game for awhile because Rainbow Six Patriots got scrapped for this multiplayer-only game, which I thought was bullshit. Now I wish I could play an earlier build of the game before the real bullshit kicked in

Yeah, I wish they'd introduce a classic mode or something. That's the only way they'll get me to reinstall at this point. but earlier builds had their own bullshit, mostly with netcode being absolutely terrible (3 speeds with shit netcode WEW) and there not being an anticheat (BattleEye wasn't added until sometime after launch). It was very defender favored too.

>It was very defender favored too.
They sure fixed that wagon.

Attached: how_is_obesity_real.png (595x337, 47K)

In the laziest ways possible too.

Jesus Christ, imagine being this fat and not killing yourself.

Attached: 1549054961292.jpg (341x411, 39K)

>I casn understand being a little fat
I can't
we have to be harder on all kind of fatties, we need a society more centered around the body cult, like the old greeks

Attached: D5lqR7NW0AAv7G.jpg (593x1200, 73K)

To their credit the lighting is much better today than it was at launch. Back then you couldn't see shit but bright bloom if you tried to look out of a window.

Oh, that's true. I had managed to forget that garbage.

Jesus, the lighting was awful back then.

Attached: lighting.jpg (1359x1431, 409K)

tbqh this change made interiors look less detailed.
Its a good trade tho.

>3 speed
Yeah, right.

Attached: 1532415372690.png (250x347, 124K)

It's great if you love talking shit in chat. It has one of the largest concentrations of seething faggots I've seen in a video game.

Attached: hat.jpg (209x200, 9K)

Pretty much this, also it's suprisingly good game in Ubisoft standards.

I didnt think I'd b nostalgic over Vegas but siege somehow did it.

Attached: 20wpjn.jpg (435x435, 97K)

>r6siege
zoom zoom

Attached: der zoomer.png (434x327, 32K)

Vegas was hot trash m8, what are you talking about

That must really day something about your shit game siege. Cause Vegas is better.

Worse than it once was. Still very fun.

>The best current online FPS
delusion
The gunplay is cancer.

wrong
Siege is the trash game here.

I owned Vegas and Vegas 2, both were terrible. Janky controls, physics and graphics, peak brownanbloom, sound would cut out, movement was slow as fuck, COD health regen with BLURRY SCREEN SO REAL, shit AI, voice acting, worst netcode in a game I've played, fucking everything was so bad and nothing will ever change my mind.

Nokk is my wife! I want her to sneak up on me, hold a knife to my throat and squeeze my balls!

>"wait for Ready or Not"
>wait for an indie game from a noname studio that doesn't even have a release date
Why bother even mentioning this?

I haven't played since the start of the latest season where they added a 100kg female operator just to appease the progressives.

>t. roided manlet
if you don't calm down, I'm going to put your juice on the top shelf

It's because amerimutts and britbongs have trash diets.
There's a difference between having a little meat on your bones and being a fucking obese waste of oxygen and space.

Attached: american females.jpg (1024x743, 451K)

cluster b personality disorders

>peak performance
>maximum occupation of space to establish dominance
>visible at all angles to encourage friendly and allied forces
>lifts simply by moving body, even breathing in bed is considered cardio
>calves the size of most men's quads, perfect for sneaking and infiltration

Attached: 213 34366.jpg (980x980, 88K)

It's a shooter where ironically your skill in shooting matters the least. I'd easily say knowing the map/how or when to use gadgets matters several times more. 99% of the aiming is just holding angles on corners where enemies are likely to pass by.

The idea is fun but the community has a bunch of insecure toddlers that like TKing and being general nuisances. Ubi is also kind of a shitty dev.

>year 0-1
>operators in-uniform, serious tone
>gadgets mostly believable (inb4 thatcher nades aren't real!!!)
>mature playerbase of Tom Clancy fans

>year 2+
>operators dressed like superheroes
>wacky costumes for existing operators
>another new paid skin bundle every month, usually with some edgy cinematic on the postgame screen to make 8 year olds excited
>ridiculous futuristic gadgets like lasers and holograms
>playerbase full of children and third worlders who got bored of the shit mountain that is CSGO
>devs focus on esports and ranked matchmaking
still can't find a new shooter I'd rather play, Rising Storm 2 and Day of Infamy are just different experiences

>operators dressed like superheroes

A few do sure, but there are plenty of clean designs in there too.
>Nokk, Warden
>arguably Mozzie
>Nomad, Kaid
>Clash, Maverick
>Maestro, Alibi
>Zofia, Ela
>Mira, Jackal

>RS2
>DoI
The first Insurgency is pretty neat. If you like coop KF2 has some great gunplay as well.
Siege is probably the worst game when it comes to shooting and gameplay mechanics compared to all the other shooters mentioned.

Attached: mahniggah.gif (470x200, 2.43M)

At least the girl is cute

>nokk
>mozzie
>ela
>clash
>maybe maverick
rest are fine but these ones feel over the top to me
ela in particular as she's obvious waifu bait with her yoga pants and green hair, and judging by the sorts of people you see online the waifu baiting works

Nokk is based on the Danish "Frogmam" Corps. 100% true to life besides being a hot masked lady which is just a boner bonus.

Attached: 611ca44.jpg (1280x855, 212K)

*Frogman

>tfw we will never have a hybrid client with Y4's quality of life features (lighting, anti-cheat and networking "improvements", etc) with vanilla or at least Y1 operators

in that case it makes sense
I mostly have an issue with things that a CTU obviously wouldn't issue to their operators being common in-game, it just seems stupid
if skins were limited to existing camo patterns or even alternate uniforms from the same CTU that are used in real life, then this wouldn't be an issue
as it stands, with characters like Ash almost every cosmetic that isn't the default gear just seems like obvious fapbait
this sort of thing should be exclusive to shitty korean free to play titles