roosterteeth.com/series/classic-inside-gaming
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZJeAjbv2cc
youtube.com/watch?v=6v_rGwTDw38
youtube.com/watch?v=aRRYcQScnHY
youtube.com/watch?v=pM9yqsWBJaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They became cumbrains.

MIcrosoft Entertainment®

Turned from fun and relatable bunch of guys to corporate sellouts.

Red vs Blue got milked beyond it's fifth season and lost it's charm.

How are Funhaus affiliated with them? I sometimes watch their videos and find them entertaining.

John Risinger. Can't watch any video he's a part of, even when it's with people I'm generally ok with.

>halo reach fails of the weak was 7 years ago

Attached: 1561450773082.jpg (570x630, 187K)

They went full jew

Attached: savedtheworld.jpg (1125x749, 120K)

they stopped drinking alcohol on the podcast and instead switched to microsoft cum straight from the source.

How old are you?

Attached: 4.jpg (852x480, 14K)

I don't even know much about them but everyone I used to follow who got involved with them went to shit so they must be going something wrong

they own funhaus completely

They must be doing something right then. RWBY looks like barf tho

funhaus are employees of RT, they're on their payroll. however, RT doesn't really exert creative control over them. FH has more or less been doing the same thing since ~2014, and that's not a bad thing. they know what they're good at, and they continue it, and it get views. FH did peak in late 2017 in my opinion, but they still put out great content for the most part.

i will say: i'm dreading the day when one of bruce/adam/james/lawrence leaves. it will be a sad day when that happens.

rwby

Anime gets you views but it brings out the absolute dregs of society.

>rwby
>anime
ok then

It literally is, fucking smoothbrained anime fans.

its animation makes killer bean look like fucking pixar. nuf' said

It's Texanime

ANIMATED SERIES.

They started to take themselves way too seriously. They went "professional" and lost all their charm and became cringy.

Attached: 1534086443300.jpg (728x613, 356K)

I want to fuck Dunkleman

Shut the fuck up Barbara

never said it looked good.

>wanting to fuck the definition of roastie progressive white women
Why user?

right. well the show also has an identity crisis where it cant decide if it wants to do its own thing and be western or if it wants to take on more Japanese influence. this leads to out of place moments where things you would expect from an anime feel shoehorned in (like every god damned noodle scene)

They got bought and then fucking killed Screwattack

stop watching trash. Japan makes more than enough cartoons to keep you satisfied. Why watch some shit looking anime from Texas?

screwattack was done once craig left, which is actually ironic, because game attack is one of the most pathetic things on the internet.

Craig left a year or two after Rooster Teeth came along and plunged their venom into them.

God, I remember when Ray jumped ship I wondered why he decided to leave, now I know, he saw the writing on the wall and decided to leave before he had to start making ghost hunting shows and "documentaries."

i feel like ray left because he makes way more streaming than he ever would on an RT salary.

True, though I'd imagine they pay well for their "stars" considering how all the podcasts have devolved into either talking about their nannys and personal trainers or talking about their hot new expensive toy.

ya basic

They hired fans instead of talented people

>smoothbrained
What is this retarded shit and why do I keep seeing it?
Is it a popular term on reddit?

t. smoothbrain

I like their let's play channel unironically.

Attached: 123.jpg (534x534, 67K)

>company full of cumbrains

Funhaus and Fullscreen.

They were never good

>Microsoft
>not Apple
We get it you hate Microsoft but at least get it right

It failed like everything else, it became too big for its original vision.
It became popular, which meant that it had the ability to expand, which it did, which meant that it got even more popular, which meant that it needed to hire a fuckton of new people with their own visions and styles, which expanded them even more, which gave them a whole new casual audience, which is now the majority which they need to pander to, and now what started as a few friends having fun is now a huge entertainment company with like 2 or 3 parent companies, several locations, and a huge audience which only wants kiddie content like lets plays

We grew up

>go to look up where it started
>get this instead
Thanks for confirming people who use it are actually braindead

Attached: 1544926626994.jpg (1306x1038, 624K)

>Monty wasted his time fucking around with pooWBY the last couple of years of his life
>we never got the last few parts of Dead Fantasy because of it
>he fucking dies of the flu or something really preventable
serves him right.

t. cumbrain

It's okay as long as you ignore the women, alfredo and trevor. I dont watch anything when they're in

Fiona is the only one I can tolerate because at least she actually plays video games and isn't obnoxious but Lindsay can fuck right off.
Honestly when they put Jeremy and Matt into LPs and Geoff and Gavin started to appear less is when AH basically hit the shit can.

I just ignored the nigger altogether because I knew she would be a diversity hire that would be replaced within months, but I guess I was wrong, I know nothing about her. I basically just watch shit with the original guys in which is rare to be seen now. I like Jeremy and Matt and trevor are tolerable. But the rest are just annoying and add nothing to the videos, they just make them harder to watch. Play pals is the best series they do now

he died because of medical malpractice not the flu

Ray leaving killed AH, Jack deserves to be lynched

Is Geoff dead yet?

He died because he was allergic to the morphine. Plus his girlfriend is scum

Dead inside.

Based.

Attached: 1559030003920.png (170x273, 33K)

Geoff died a long time ago
Only thing left is a husk that performs the functions of a human to support his thot wife and thot child

Feels like another rise and fall of a youtube-become-corporation like with what happened to BlueXephos. The hope is that after the company is butchered, through humility will they become entertaining again.

Burnie is a fucking retard. But mainly hiring the people they were fucking.

RWBY

Money money money
I don't even wanna find out how The Creatures doing these days, Seamus stopping with video making was already too much

They made anything other than RvB.
Literally everything else they make is garbage.

This.

Seeing the RvB series go from joke show to serious was gut wrenching.

thot EX-wife

They fucking killed Screwattack. I’ll never forgive them for that.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

RWBY

they aren't bad compared to Jack when he shoehorns in politics

I heard they bought out Machinima a while back. Now they host a bunch of old series' on their site while also having the original Youtube uploads privated.

Them becoming the Disney of YouTube, buying out everything left and right and not spending any money on a show worth watching.

Ray leaving AH was the turning point for me, then I started watching Funhaus and I'm alright with it.

Also reminder that Michael is a genwunner, fuck him.

Not enough Gus or Matt Hullum

>funhaus is just turning into " FUNNY MOMENTS"
not like this

Attached: 1530928391171.jpg (480x360, 15K)

They got rid of the hot blonde and the qt brown girls

Original crew got more and more hands off. I don’t blame them, but only the first wave of new hires were any good and gelled with them.
Rebranding drunk tank because of advertiser concerns was the beginning of the end. Also press F for Geoff’s soul.

Monty Oum's death.

that's only the GTA 5 gameplays and to be honest, that's only a name change at best. Like james said, nobody watched the GTA gameplays for GTA, they watched it for the stupid bullshit they said. At least they are sticking to the core idea of funhaus/inside gaming which is comedy through the lenses of gaming, which is good.

>On The Spot
>Always Open
>Sports Ball being hosted by anyone other than Geoff and Joel
>Death Battle

on principle i refuse to watch any video that has "funny" or "compilation" in the title

It also took me aback when they changed the titles of the GTA gameplays(or when i realized they changed the names) but they are literally the same, except that on some videos they fail to launch the game and just talk about random bullshit instead.

literally just some autists who appealed to other autists and then sold out

They just changed the titles for their clickbait jew overlords, the videos are still the same.

Attached: hglmmkhe2nd31.jpg (1083x610, 74K)

weeb

It’s a real pity Mignogna probably won’t be able to fuck then into the dirt, but at least he pissed a load of their PR up a wall

Who are the biggest sluts and thots working at Rooster Teeth?

Attached: girl-smoking.jpg (800x600, 78K)

I still watch achievement H.O.R.S.E, comfy as hell.

They all seem like complete whores but probably Barbara

Barbara

She’s slept with most of the guys that work there (except Eric lol).

>Girl smoking
It's not even lit user you fucking LIAR

what?

Is geoff even functioning anymore? Thought he would have gone off the deep end by now

Attached: e1a7b76ec126eede56af1f4e4919c23d_-wake-up-know-your-meme-meme-glowing-eyes_600-706.jpg (600x706, 44K)

Can someone give me the run down on what happened to Geoff?

Getting popular on YouTube and knowing that their community would eat up anything. RT had success way before YouTube existed, 5 years before they even posted the current RvB Ep1 to youtube they had made RvB Ep 1 in 2003. It had enough draw, they had their own website and their own little niche audience. They must have at least enjoyed what they did enough and it showed.
Now, you look at them and the heads are busy and their time is taken up with the business. The energy feels gone because they've been playing videogames as a job for so long. I bet some of them are fucking tired of it, if Ray managed to get tired of it at Minecraft no fucking way someone isn't tired of GTA. Their company is way more than video games anyway, they probably do love their job, just not for the same reasons they loved it a decade back or a few years back.
Achievement Hunter is dead and will always be dead now because of the importance and recognition of it being fucking nothing compared to the 'wow look at this number' it used to be.
They're a media company like they were back in 2003, I guess. They've come full circle. From comedy sketch and RvB to RvB Season 19 (whatever season they're milking it for) and RWBY. Along with all the podcasts and stuff they've made.

Attached: 8fd5f96014410e632378045945636bbc.jpg (1000x1087, 172K)

They started out a bunch of shills, albeit funny, relatable ones. Now they’re corporate, soulless shills.

I always thought the "le epic" fight scenes in Red vs. Blue and Dead Fantasy were fucking cringe.

Attached: 1564713582905.gif (480x480, 3.08M)

>BlueXephos
Damn that's a really good comparison actually.

Attached: cddea5a2cdf025400e067c2db5df7b1a6ba58bce.png (792x720, 373K)

Seriously, for a company that’s so SJW it’s hilarious that’s how they hired a ton of their “personalities”

Monty being hired was the actual death knell. He brought nothing of value but a stupid attitude and bad animation, which ruined RvB

They are. It was cool the first time, but frankly the animation is just bad and totally weightless, relying specially on what their shit creator thought was cool. And what he thought was cool was entry level garbage anime

Yeah, fuck that fat fuck. Ultimate sóyboy numale cuck. I bet his wife fucks black guys while he sits in a corner watching

What will die first, RT or Matt?

Didn't the RT coming to an end with a strip of the artist fuckin Geoff's Wife

RIP CowChop. I haven't been watching it much lately but I hear the new dude is bugging people.

They fired him from a role he had due to pathetically obvious slander, and he’s currently in the act of suing the main culprits.
Due to Texas employment laws it’s very unlikely he can sue RT directly, but his firing caused a lot of RWBY fans to get very pissed off.

Alot of cow chop dieing was to do with people leaving and going to California

It died when they stopped calling their podcast the drunk tank

Seems to be, though I liked the first year of the California era. After Trevor left you can start to see James and Aleks lose their enthusiasm.

He married a liberal dyke looking thot that poisons her daughters mind into hating her father. Geoff started drinking a lot and was drunk all the time, he got really fat and the cunt left him, supposedly because of the drinking problem, but everyone knows she just wanted to fuck other guys and get alimoney.
Now he stopped drinking for life, got skinnier than ever and does a bunch of things to try and fill the void, he's barely ever at the achievement hunter videos. But at least he seems to be over it, he deserved better

So what's happened this time?
RWBY Sales lower than expected?
New president of the company that they've been forced upon them?

Attached: 1494531310791.jpg (462x500, 46K)

Does anyone remember Knuckles Dawson?

>poisons her daughters mind into hating her father
Is griffon really that big of a cunt?

Just look at her, what do you think a woman that looks like that doesn't hate the patriarchy and toxic masculinity? There's a bunch of compilation videos that show Geoff talking in podcasts about how Millie doesn't love him and doesn't give a fuck about him. That was a few years ago though, I don't know what it's like now, maybe it got better

Didn’t you ever listen to the drunk tank? The answer is yes. They’re all kinda assholes and, even back then, had the tendency to be hilariously wrong about everything

>dyke
>she just wanted to fuck other guys

Attached: 1357604531137.jpg (506x405, 43K)

I said dyke looking. But nothing stops a dyke from fucking dudes too, I guess

This.

I hate when channels like these try to do regular comedy shows.
It's always bad and they never seem to realize it, because there's always enough hardcore fans who will eat every piece of branded shit you put in front of them.

They've been doing comedy since they began, but never in the usual formats.
Because they suck at it

Attached: 1534617252612.png (640x454, 307K)

At least funhaus is doing well on that aspect.

It's been known for years he got a little inappropriate but no one actually cared enough about it because it was largely benign. Then #metoo came along and suddenly it's a huge deal. I'd bet you cash money that lawsuit gets dropped.

Time + Age = Boom.

They've had experience at it for longer.

He’s been known for years to be sleazy.
The idea he’s been secretly raping people for twenty years, with every convention and “victim” in on it and keeping it quiet, is laughable.
Maybe if any evidence came out the case would be different, but there’s been literally nothing but hearsay, and if their anti slapp motions fail most of them will be running for settlement as fast as they can.

>interest waning in Achievement Hunter
>people keep saying how much better Funhaus is
>check them out one day
>it's shitty ADHD editing, funny camera zooms and ten layers of """irony"""
What do you guys see in them?

Late, but IIRC Ray left because RT/AH wouldn't let him stream on the Twitch Channel to play games.

Funhaus is exactly what I was referring to. Almost all of them are really funny people, to the point where even the b-team is still funnier than anything Roosterteeth has to offer. But when they try to do actual productions, like the cartoon, it's horrible trash. And the Arizone Circle thing they're doing will probably be trash as well.
I understand that they need some creative stimulation after doing the same type of content all those years. But it's just not funny.
I guess they're also trying to build up a portfolio for a Hollywood career or something for when the gravy train inevitably runs out.
And I fully support them in doing so, cause they deserve the success, but I sure as hell am not going to watch the stuff.

Is that the guy that killed himself?

Funhaus is actually funny compared to these cucks. However Funhaus has lost its magic lately. The only eceleb shit I watch now is old Inside Gaming videos. That was peak youtube gaming kino

Monky

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE BOYS FROM FUNHAUS ARE THE ONLY GOOD THING AT ROOSTERTEETH. BUT THEIR PEAK WAS INSIDE GAMING HERE IS A CHANNEL THAT HAS OLD REUPLOADS OF THEIR BEST SERIES
youtube.com/channel/UCqRksjZiKk308U33OHwoaHQ

This. Underrated and true.

>how the creatures are doing these days
user, I... They've been disbanded for two years. James and Aleks ran Cow Chop but James left for depression reasons this year.

Those are the best episodes user. When the servers are down and just spend an hour talking about obscure 90s movies and Ska

>never thought rooster teeth was funny
>not even in the slightest

Attached: catsock.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

B8

The midget? No, everyone likes him, they actually begged CC to bring him on because he showed up in a fan video and all the fans loved him.

LA ruins everyone
James said on stream LA is as close to pure evil as you can get

I'm not baiting. The editing is awful and it feels like they're doing shitty ironic humor. Maybe I just got a bad few videos but it was more annoying than anything else.

I once had a dream like this. James is a lucky man.

The only "content creators" I watch are Easy Allies, and even they have big problems.

>what went wrong?
The company as a whole is very cut and paste, everyone and all the projects seem to be the same.
Then they got funhaus which is a breathe of freshair. Willing to bet money Lawrence is lurking this right now
>m.imgur.com/gQ3sWBr (can't post cause 4chode is blocking my ip from posting pics)

shes already hitting the wall pretty hard

different user
the editing and thumbnails are pretty shit desu
watch their IG stuff first

RT is definitely indirectly responsible for the death of Cow Chop, but Brett is actually the culprit. He is the one who basically forced the group into the situation of taking the deal and moving to California which nobody else was totally on board with except maybe Aleks. Brett only cared about the money and trying to build himself back up after Machinima, not what was best for the channel or everyone else and has talked shit about every person who left which shows how little he respected or care about any of them. Now everyone is gone except Aleks and Brett. Alec, Jakob, and Lindsay are funny and generally entertaining enough but can't carry every single piece of content like they've been forced to since James left and it shows. Aleks appears to have very little passion, enthusiasm, or ideas left which is actually pretty funny in and of itself since his comedy thrives on darkness and not giving any fucks but you can tell he's over it anyway. The new intern Garrett is fucking terrible, not funny and not likable at all. He's a much douchier version of Alec, like he's trying to copy his schtick and mannerisms and has been making their videos the last couple weeks unwatchable. Cow Chop is definitely long dead and I feel bad for Aleks stuck alone trying to honor the contract and not burn his career after all his friends, if they even still are his friends (seems like he and James aren't), abandoned the channel.

Watch their Inside Gaming stuff first. Its a lot more tame. Just go through some of these playlists this sperg linked:

idk dude she looked cute as ever when her and james streamed the other day.

I disagree. She's still consistently funny and seeing James and Elyse together is like seeing a gif of a kitten curling into a warm bed. They just work off each other incredibly well.

I'd hit her wall pretty hard if ya catch my drift ;)
Besides, grace don't age.

>But when they try to do actual productions, like the cartoon, it's horrible trash
To be fair, the cartoon was born to fail. The original concept were a series of gags that only worked as a gag. Once you try to give a shape and form to that, you begin to see all the problems with the idea. The bois can make a successful cartoon or something similar, after all, they have done several stand ups and a cult parody, and since arizona circle already has a season 2 on the works, it proves that.

>Willing to bet money Lawrence is lurking this right now
It's funny. He comes across as a guy who's really struggling to keep his positive image, since I'm sure he's aware that he's basically the stereotype that the twitter mob likes to lash out against for the smallest thing, but you can kinda tell that he tries to stop himself from talking too much about an actual opinion.

>all these fags jerking off over James' Elyse
>not wanting to get gangfucked by Adam, Bruce, James, Lawrence, and Matt Peake
What the fuck is wrong with Yea Forums? Imagine lying next to Brucie and stroking his chest hair.

>Willing to bet money Lawrence is lurking this right now
Lawrence AND alanah. the two have said that browse Yea Forums from time to time.

Welp, at least It died a peaceful death (I hope) instead of dragging on

Yeah. Sucks for him. He can be genuinely funny too. He's pretty solid at improv in videos and even him sperging out can be funny. Thought it was always an act but after seeing him lurk Yea Forums in the background of an IG video, I realized he was one of us.

it wasn't peaceful.

God I thought Alanah would be some fake gamer girl to fit a qouta but she is actually kinda knowledgeable about vidya and internet shit. I'd fuck the shit out of her tho

No joke, she's basically lawrence with tits.

So she's autistic as well? Perfect

she has said that suffered from clinical depression, so that's something, i guess. Also, she's a DJ, so bonus points on that as well.

Can someone give me the run down on Alanah?

it was also cause playing the same games every week was boring as shit so he decided to be his own boss and make way more money

That depression thing makes her insecure. So even better. God I hope her and Law-dog meet at a bar after work, get shitfaced and talk about anime and vidya till sun-up. That's the only fanfic I can tolerate

Yeah. When he's on the podcast and the subject isn't too controversial he tends to be much more honest and does a good job at kinda seeing whatever positives and negatives there are.
I'll admit, I was surprised as well but not as much. First time I saw her was in the crowbcat video on Andromeda. She was one of the few people who seemed to speak openly about the issues the game was having instead of sucking Bioware's dick.

i'm pretty sure that was the entirety of the Games done slow 24hrs livestream.

She's a typical white girl that moves to LA. Presumably liberal as fuck, but seems to be open minded. She has stated in previous videos she lurks Yea Forums from time to time. She also plays video games and watches anime instead of claiming to. Pretty based overall. But Lawrence is still my sweet prince

so like the comic book industry

They kept adding all of these unfunny orbiters like Blaine and Jon Risinger. Same with AH. Like why do you need 20 people to edit your videos when the output is almost the same as when it was just the original 6.
You also gotta wonder how RT is still even a thing. Their YouTube views are pretty pathetic for a company their size. It wouldn't surprise me if they tanked in the next 5 years and AH and Funhaus split off.

Credit where credit is due, although I think she still needs to improve on her comedic timing and improv to match the rest of the team, she seems like she spent her entire life working. I think in one of the podcasts she said how she's been working since she was 14, working at some game store while putting herself through college at the same time and considering how young she is and already achieved decent milestones, props to her.

How's she scum? Spoonfeed the gossip please.

Younger me used to unironically like the Rage Quit series from way back. That being said, what happened to Michael, is he even still with them? I haven't watched this channel in years

Attached: 1546425903654.jpg (1138x638, 71K)

What's the proper funhaus rating
1. Law-dag
2. James
3. Bruce
4. Adam
5. Everyone else
They were seriously better at Inside Gaming. But they still have some refreshing shit that much of RT wouldn't even be able to pull off.

his wife ballooned, and they have a kid

Lawrence has a gf who works at Blizzard. I'm sure she's very lovely and that he loves her but I'm sure part of him regrets not meeting Alanah sooner. Now he probably feels like he's stuck in a relationship while a hot aussie that has the same interests works side by side with him.

Michael is a Brony, right?

They quit uploading alot of their newest content to youtube once youtube went on its demonetizing spree.

Now they focus on their own site, VRV, Crunchyroll, and getting Gen lock on Toonami.

>They were seriously better at Inside Gaming
you've heard the horror stories they had from those times, right?

>Like why do you need 20 people to edit your videos when the output is almost the same as when it was just the original 6.
so that the original 6 people don't have to do the work of 20? there are also a lot of off the screen shit that the other people do that doesn't show on the final output.

Also the upcoming HBO Max.

I'm willing to bet they'll be together soon enough. Fuck I never ever get involved in any gaming personalities (especially their personal lives) but I'm rooting for Law-dog and the rest of the crew. Will be a sad day when the main group leaves.
I got to meet Bruce in 2013 on a flight to LA. Was genuinely a cool dude

Yes. Machinima was a horrible place to work. But every single video IG pushed out was watchable. Even those low effort vlog ones when they went to PAX. Now some of their videos and series are just unwatchable imo. Maybe they tried to shoehorn in the new guys too much?

What is the appeal of Lawrence?

>Bruce
>James
>Adam
>Elyse
>Lawrence
I think everyone is fantastic but Bruce is basically CHAD tier. He always jumps headfirst into a joke, dating a cutie half his age, doesn't give a shit, farts openly and has people lighting matches for him while he laughs. Guy can do no wrong. Lawrence has a lot of misses when most of his jokes are asking random awkward questions. Not that those aren't funny, just that not every joke lands.

he's basically /ourguy/ but he actually is successful

Based weeb

Yea Forums in human form.

you aint wrong there, God i hope Geoff is okay and that him and his daughter can begin to bond and love each-other fuck that brain-washing cunt also fuck Jack

I cannot see the appeal of that shit other than beating your meat to the jailbait waifus

he and ray were idk if they still are

This. Bruce is really a loveable dude. Hope he is okay since he said he's taking some time off of FH. Hope he's not gonna turn into Ray. He's a genuine bro who likes Ska and he has one of the most contagious laughs

>Monty is allergic to cats
>gf gets a cat anyway
>rather than getting rid of it, she forces him through a medical procedure to alleviate the allergy
>procedure goes tits up and he dies
>she shows absolutely no remorse about it
It got to the point where people think she deliberately aimed to get him killed, because she gave so few fucks.

More like contagious wheeze. I wish ol Brucey will never change after the vacation.

Thoughts on Alanah Pearce?

Attached: kscqb9jdtz431.jpg (750x785, 97K)

Monty was a hack who was all style and no substance. RWBY was just him trying to make a Soul Eater knock-off on a shoestring budget. That being said not even he deserved to go out the way he did.

Probably just needs to take some time to rest. Isn't he basically the boss of Funhaus? I'm sure that takes a lot of work.

I think? If I recall, there were technical difficulties halfway through one of his videos so he put up a placeholder image of a cartoon version of him with ponies

RT was owned by Otter Media which was bought by AT&T, so now they have a massive corporate overlord backing them. Of course they haven't been all that great for years even before this, but don't expect it to get better

E-CELEB SHIT IS NOT VIDYA. If you WANTED this to be vidya talk about AH, NOT RT. Now fuck off.

Attached: 015BB3D6-AE2D-47F8-8E83-AF99A17380FA.jpg (851x696, 67K)

Otter Media?
Same guys who own Crunchyroll. Have they done any shady shilling of CR?
Fucking cancer.

Attached: 75574376_p1.jpg (1218x1034, 284K)

but we're talking about funhaus

Based. Anyone that stalks an eceleb or any celeb is a sad excuse of a person. Pretty sure even Yea Forums isn't autistic to stalk people they will never meet.
We're talking about /ourguy/. This is a Lawdag/FH thread now nigga

Gen Lock will flop so hard on TV. Looks like a cheap school project

>Monty was a hack who was all style and no substance.
I find it funny how Monty is still regarded as this genius of animation, despite everything about his shit being stolen. While taking choreographs from other sources as base or more than that is common practice, good animators at least try to make it work with the animation.

Monty didn't try. He pretty much just copy and pasted without care. Trying hard to make shit look "cool" instead of fluid. Also, I'm sure he never really made models himself either. All his 3D models look ripped and just slightly modified.

She's cool, has to work on her jokes. For all the jokes we can make about women always trying to stir shit online, Alanah actually comes across as someone who's level headed while having to deal with a lot of shit like stalker's or harassment.
I used to have a girlfriend that basically had Alanah's body, great smile, really funny. But I hated going out with her because I spent every second in fight mode, trying to ward off all the guys who were looking or trying something with her. Once I even had a dude trying to hit on her, while I was standing between him and her and while she said she wasn't interest and that she had a boyfriend. Some people really don't stop.

Daily reminder that Inside Gaming joked about Jews owning the media yet their content now is a lot more toned down. I want their offensive humor back. I want James to make fun of african children getting aids more. They're too soft now

RWBY has been on CR for years. Also any shilling done is for RT's own sub service, which i forget the name of.

She's right though.
The people you watch online aren't your best friends.
There's been so many examples of loser fans who think they understand the personality better than the other fans and that entitles them to a more exclusive relationship.

pretty sure she legit had a stalker as well, saw a vid on it I think

Apologies sirs. I thought this was an RT thread, not a Funhaus thread. Carry on. Funhaus is based.

(Even though everyone else is talking about RT and RWeebshit)

Attached: 13B1CFD1-4078-4C33-A6FA-9CCDD750DFEE.jpg (681x319, 32K)

More example of funhaus being /ourguys/. They also hate the idea of zoomers watching someone online and thinking their friends irl. IG and funhaus has always been good to their fans but they often ignore the autstic ones.

daily reminder that someone almost shot gavin for his GF

like the guy who tried to kill gavin because he thought that meg deserved better (aka himself).

She was also known awhile ago for sending the conversations of someone who was harassing her to his mother because he had her listed in his family info on facebook.

Can anyone find the video of Lawrence browsing Yea Forums and clicking on anime tiddies? All the IG videos are removed and I wanna see /ourguy/ in action

that's based though.

that got the stalker killed.

They've also had people show up randomly and unannounced to their office because they wanted a tour.

I remember when Haloid went super viral during the Gametrailers days. I watched it once and thought it was beyond mediocre with wonky models and the main hook being LESBIANS. To think Viacom (who owned GT at the time) signed him to an exclusive talent deal (that ultimately went nowhere amid budgetary concerns and management changes at Viacom) is bonkers.

I think you mean Elise is a lucky woman

they are on the RT web page

Achievement Hunter breeds the most autistic fans I swear. James from FH made fun of their fans and AH in a video one day. Don't remember exactly what he said but really laid into AH's viewerbase

Yep. I'm the guy earlier in the thread that met Bruce on a flight. Had a nice and quick convo with him. They'll talk to you if you're normal but its funny watching them try to interact with autsits at RT Live. You can genuinely see how uncomfortable they are

True that.

Attached: James.jpg (960x1200, 180K)

damn, i would love to see that. To be fair AH themselves are kind of autistic

I remember Geoff mentioned talking to James about setting up a couple improv comedy nights, I wonder why they never went through with it?

It would be interesting to find out why that happened. maybe because AH has an older fanbase (as in they have been AH fans)?

Funhaus:
>all /fit/ dudes and females
>not afraid to offend people with jokes
>good at improv
>only negative is the ADHD editing they do sometimes
AH:
>SCREAMING LOUD
>minecraft letsplays
>cater to retarded fans

What went right?

Attached: 1563024529131.png (1079x962, 1.41M)

What a stupid logo. Cock chew?

I think they did. During that live event that they do, I think all the FH crew did a bit of stand up comedy. There was some podcast where they talked about that.

i don't know if they did continue, but james had at the very least two stand up sessions.

Other than his early balding. He's a greek god

>Bruce's character starts glitching out and getting stuck in certain frames of animation
Hadn't laughed that hard in a long time.

he could hit the traps a little bit besides that probably king CHAD of RT

James is such a CHAD
>built good
>wrestler that also does standup.

Maybe that's why they have that Him's sponsor.

Pure kino
>youtu.be/hAu3YtEDOe0

He looked worse on IG. Thing as fuck hair.

>create a channel about stupid videos for retards
there you go

So For Him's really work then!

>bruce, what do you think the africans will get first? Internet or cars
>Uhh cars I guess
>nope its aids
Based

Yeah, Garrett is the one I hear similar shit about. Likewise with Brett's shenanigans. That's a shame. I still watch James' youtube stuff (never got into watching Twitch) but CowChop is on the backburner.

sucks cuz you could tell that Millie used to actually really like being around geoff

Monty was killed by his white whore's cat

>made by white people for an audience of white people
>anime

Why is adam always breaking the games? how does he do that?!?

>Jack deserves to be lynched
what happened

He's good at 3 things.
>being depressed
>breaking games
>making horrific looking characters in games

she also became a teenager and most of them, especially the girls, hate their fathers a lot at that age regardless of other influences.

It's amazing how they've managed to strive in this new age of one tweet ruining your career despite their jokes being incorrect.

>castle super beast is part of RT

I chuckled

Attached: 1552220204151.png (500x498, 123K)

Adam having people who are more entertaining than him

jack's just a bit boring and shit, and keeps fucking whinging about politics
otherwise i wouldnt lynch the fuck, christ

They really went wild when Pewdiepie got hit by Washington Post back then. They were borderline daring journos to go after them at that point.

The only reason why he isn't in QA testing is because he never seems to know how to replicate all his glitches.
>That hawaiian game that was being kickstarted
>Adam finds a faster way to travel around
>Devs patch it
>Within a few minutes, Adam finds a new way to travel around faster

they don't give in to twitter for starters. Even when they were..."misinformed" on the IG sekiro/accessibility video they made, they didn't bend the knee and instead made another video explaining the other side of the drama.

Tfw just found out recently the skyrim with guns quote came from Adam

lol wtf is this shit

also
>latinx

youtube.com/watch?v=4LrzhcP9FlM

She probably gives good head, just look at her lips dude!

Alfredo's okay when it's a skill-based shooter, because he's shockingly competent. Trevor's a fucking irritant in everything, though.

What went right?

Attached: mega64.jpg (590x365, 56K)

Fucking based. This is why they're the only ecelebs i watch. Also ironic that Joel is a jew. I miss that gay jew and Spoole too

>I knew she would be a diversity hire that would be replaced within months, but I guess I was wrong
That's because she WAS the replacement. before her was another nigger who got fired because she kept talking shit about the South during Off-Topic when half of the people on that episode were Texan. Ryan just grinned and stared during the entire spiel because he knew that meant she was fucked.

i miss joel so fucking much. i wish him and brett still did their podcast

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dGm00xCpW-k

Mega64 is only good for their sketches. I know they focus mostly on their podcast, aside from their failed Friendimension series.

this is still pretty fucking funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=5tFZof9EDhc

>Adam always being depressed and breaking the games they play
>bruce farting, laughing, and having strokes when trying to say things
>Lawrence being the embodiment of Yea Forums
>james doing funny improv, offensive jokes, and riffing with Bruce
>elyse sometimes being funny but still cute
>alanah wearing yoga pants in videos
Great group. Something for everyone

Holy fuck

Also a good one
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jtvu9vRiXz8

I miss the Idiot Detective La Noire series.

Videos like these ones really make me believe that adam is telling the truth when he says that James is a sociopath.

Goku vs Superman being a thing.

>a confident turtle is when a kid with down syndrome stares up at you like this

Good thread. Thanks for giving us some positive criticism on FH. Also I'm flattered.

No problem Benson.

Love you Booce

>alanah wearing yoga pants in videos

Does she do it for the attention?

Nah she seems pretty lowkey. Like actually a nerd and not just in it for attention. She knows she's hot and got a body but doesn't blatantly flaunt it. Plus her depression probably suppresses any urges to be a total e-thot like Dunkelman and most RT female workers.

>RvB went from comedy to super serious bullshit with heavy action sequences and an occasional joke
>fan base forced them to do a Let's Play of Minecraft every fucking week
>Burnie, Gus, Joel, & Matt became too focused on the business end of things and were less involved in playing things/making shorts
>they were replaced by a fuckton of randoms
I think the tipping point was Ray leaving. I'd venture to say he was the funniest, and Let's Play was never the same without him.

>Dunkelman and most RT female workers
i know dunkelman is a cunt but what about the others

>get reminded of screwattack
>decide to check the channel and see how theyre doing
>its fucking death battle and death battle only
what the fuck happened to screwattack god damn

Pretty sure all of RT is just coworkers fucking eachother a lot. FH seems different

Bruh they owned by AT&T, it's never coming back

FH is on LA, so that's why

Based

So I'm loving the thinly veiled funhaus thread. But has anyone ever listened to Painkiller Already podcasts? Woody is a total cuck who's horrible at being the devil's advocate but Taylor is funnier than James Willems imo

youtube.com/watch?v=IKpA9WM0XSs
youtube.com/watch?v=j06jaK7fDfs
Personally, this is the reason why i love FH/IG. they stand their ground and when they are wrong, they rectify their mistakes.

They were built on the dudebro normie gamer fad that was prevalent 10 years ago. Now the whole thing has died down again.

Two kids now, and he probably loves lindsay being fat

>that time Mia Khalifa tried to use them to scrub her name clean

Attached: Mia2_web-1.jpg (550x382, 29K)

>that one IG gamescom Germany video
>they take a photo with a young fanboy and then it cuts to his face on a missing persons Milk cart thing
FH editing can be a little overbearing but sometimes they get it right.

>that one time FH plays Squad
>bruce: "these aren't real people talking, cause they aren't calling us niggerfaggots"

>poisons her daughters mind into hating her father
Is there proof of this? I'm curious

Attached: tumblr_n3xms9iz6p1s8p8hlo1_1280.jpg (600x800, 78K)

What happened to this person's face

It'll be weird hearing James as a toilet in Psychonauts 2.

That was three years ago, they're better now

The greatest company in the universe.

we have to keep mega64 protected

When is RT going the way of Machinima?
Didnt they also get acquired by Warner Bros?

Attached: jon cjg spiderman.png (350x330, 168K)

I hope you're not lying, user.

Not really. Thanks to a corporate bukakke, RT technically owns machinima now.

Do they still make red vs blue?

Attached: 1445744940409.jpg (1143x531, 297K)

So they own jack shit basically
Machinima's whopping 1 video left on the channel after the purge lol

>When is RT going the way of Machinima?
Probably pretty soon I imagine. They recently bumped up the price of their subscription service by 66% and a lot of the fan base flipped because there were a lot of people grandfathered into the old pricing model. That and there's barely any exclusive content on their website that justifies the price.

have people started boycotting RWBY because of the vic situation too?

you can just smell the S O Y

if they have not nearly as many who boycott funimation

I'm not familiar with the whole Vic thing but I know some people aren't happy about that as well as RT forcing their animation department into crunch.

I think boycotting is the wrong word.
A lot of fans just got pissed and fucked off, since they know he's not coming back.

I remember when I first saw his work on RvB I was at college and this classmate got so into the Tex fighting the Reds plus Tucker episode that he went around the entire class showing the vid to everyone. He really loved those nut shots.

No. He's pretty blatantly just looking to shriek about roasties why would you think for a second he wasn't pulling 90% of it out of his ass?

boskeletonrp

not really. all the machinima videos(or most of them) are on the RT website. Also thanks to that, inside gaming is back!

N-NANI?

Attached: 655918.jpg (964x912, 60K)

Sorry, Fren.
Let me get you some Lego

Attached: 1495596054620.png (1066x558, 63K)

boskeletonrp

bo skeleton rp

The editing can feel obnoxious at first, but it’s nice that the channel feels dedicated to actually being funny. Elyse and James obviously have a passion for comedy, Adam is a great straight man, and Bruce has a good laugh.

Their multiplayer videos tend to devolve into senseless yelling, but that seems to be the case with just about any channel. The videos focused on one person playing with others riffing are the best

Yeah.
I'm probably in the minority here but I do like the entire series as a whole, outside season..14, I think?
The three most recent seasons, 15-18 I think? Are pretty good. I thought the blues and reds were a return to form and how they kept poking fun at themselves with the movie buff character, or how later on he's used to explain time travel. It's pretty fun to watch, at least in my opinion.

I fucking did it m8s.
Also since old IG videos are on RT website, do I have to be a part of some shitty RT premium to view them?

Thanks I like lego

Attached: 173.jpg (701x1024, 89K)

Bruce lost a lot of his likability after that GoT podcast

No but the search function and organization is so fucking terrible on their site.
roosterteeth.com/series/classic-inside-gaming

Eh, not a big fan of S15 or S16. There were too many pop-culture/movie references in S15, among other problems, and S16 felt like it had a lot of unfunny wasted time.

Thx

Close. James has narcissistic personality disorder. It’s similar in that he doesn’t have empathy for other people, but it’s a bit different from sociopathy

Three black socks at once

I also thought it was an act. Seems genuine irl and off camera

Funhaus stopped being entertaining a couple of years ago. Or maybe I just got bored with their one-note schtick.

Hi there Phil. I'm sure that next Xbox you are working on will provide them with a lot more ways of generating content for 12yearolds.

His fault for attempted murder.

James and Elyse seem pretty aware of James being a narcissist. Elyse has casually mentioned times he tries to gaslight her, so it seems out in the open, and they don’t want kids, which is good because narcissists can be generally likeable, but make for horrible parents

Haloid was the worst you could show it to anyone and by the end you would be able to find out who had no taste.

Monty's death literally made his own series better.

Reminder that faghaus are just as much cucks as the rest of RT and LA
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZJeAjbv2cc

RWBY

Remember when they ate the creatures and no less than a month later they dissolved?

>OH NO, SOMEONE HAS DIFFERENT OPINIONS!
Shut up, fag.

I want to fuck Dunkelman while she does the Nerris voice

>S-shut up my favourite LA E-celebs are totally BASED AND REDPILLED bro!

Don’t forget Jeremy

>white
She's a jew

When Rey left I left.

What's wrong with Jeremy?

Jeremy is alright, he at least tries to be funny and entertaining and adds something to the videos. The rest are annoying, dont add anything, aren't funny or dont even play games well

Money

He’s just cringey and unfunny. I guess I used to watch AH well before him, so I just associate that manlet and the rest of them with modern soulless RT.

This shitlord bitch needs to stop oppressing stalkers.

Attached: 1547692059571.png (403x448, 312K)

>I AM LE MONSTER TRUCK xD

I didn't like him either until I watched some prop hunt and TTT videos he was in, he's actually good and funny sometimes. The only way to save current AH is to bring back Geoff to do more videos and fire Jack, Fiona, Matt, Lindsay, Alfredo and Trevor. If not fire them, at least remove them from AH and put the somewhere else in RT, they're insufferable

I mean, I feel like he's kind of left that behind. Besides, I think that was only in GTA stuff, and only for a somewhat small period.

It lasted long enough that I stopped watching AH, among other reasons

All these newfags talking about how RT and Funhaus peaked only a matter of a couple years ago.
>remember drunk tank
>remember pre-Monty rvb
>remember AH before it became Let’s Play
>remember RT shorts
>remember the old building before stage 5
>remember old Inside Gaming
Fuck, nuRT feels so recent to me, not like it’s been around for years at this point.

I mean, I can see why you might not like Jack, but Jack being kicked out of AH/being less prominent seems like one of the least likely things, considering he's a founder, at least assuming he doesn't go down the route Joel did.

Almost everyone in here agrees that Inside Gaming was kino. I only watch FH never watched any RT shit. But i still watch FH cause I like most of their content, but old IG was peak for them

>new podcast episode
>has Blaine, Meg, Miles, Brandon, Jack, or that lesbian dyke I can’t remember the name of
Whelp, time to roll the dice for next week

Attached: 3A7CF05C-5C1F-4F26-BD73-5A3A180E10C8.jpg (300x300, 8K)

He's not as bad as the others, but his absence is better than his presence

>that lesbian dyke I can’t remember the name of
Jon risinger

Yeah, I've been listening to older RT podcasts, currently around mid-100s, but I don't know about the most recent hundred or so, especially given what I've heard.

Also, definitely haven't watched AH nearly as much as I used to, but what's wrong with Alfredo? Trevor and the others I have a general idea of where grievances might be, but not Alfredo, generally speaking.

>mid 100s
Dang, what a sweet spot. For me, around 2014 is when shit starts to get bad. By 2016, it’s complete garbage. I’ve checked it out lately, and it is pretty much unrecognizable. You will literally be praying for an episode with Gus or Burnie

Christ you're fucking stupid. That's not even remotely what he said. He said you're a fucking child for caring that they aren't OMG BASED AND REDPILLED

Really? Isn't Barbara, Gavin, Gus, and Burnie the usual podcast crew? Do they deviate a lot from that starting 2016 or so?

I thought for ages James and Elise were brother and sister. I don't know why.

He sounds like he's got a cock on his mouth all the time, and he barely talks on every video I watched with him in it, and he acts like gavin used to act where he just dragged himself through everything because he didn't like the game

youtube.com/watch?v=6v_rGwTDw38

Attached: 328cd1fe654a26c5d64a3ddd3a759770.png (669x526, 297K)

Pssssst that's still wrong

Boskeleton
rp

Fug

Yeah i really like Ray, was sad that he left

He's an ironic weeb that's secretly a genuine weeb and has to carefully play up the persona in the right way to not let slip how much is genuine. Most people assumed the mask was real until you see the genuine joy he had when he got all of FH to swallow the EDFpill.

Imagine how good this would be!
With the occasional James calling Elyse old joke and Bruce wheezing in the background

Attached: elyse only.jpg (1200x675, 122K)

Yeah, i would love a podcast with elyse, barbara, alanah and jon risinger.

>Haven't watched since 2013
>Go to a 2018 video and see Geoff
He's pretty strong, at that I would have off'd myself

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

dude has unjusted himself after his bitch of a wife left

you can't come back from losing the house you put shittons of money in and half your pay to your wife.

at least he sobered up and lost weight

didn't geoff get keep millie?

I like Camp Camp
Everything else is trash, Rwby included.

>RWBY especially
fixed it for you

only around 50% of the time, and in reality its even less than that since he has to travel to NY or LA or who-knows-where else all the goddamn time for business, which obviously she wouldn't be along for.

It was surprisingly good considering the rough first couple of episodes.

I mean, I'm not going to argue with you. The characters are just interesting enough to get you invested, only to give you the finger and drag you through a shitton of padding and flimsy story.

That's fucking rough

Blood Gulch Chronicles ended and Machinima as a medium died off.

This, it was fun while they tried to stretch out the very loose narrative of the first season into something a bit bigger and with legs after it blew up, but now they've just punted it, and the original cast feel like they've been tacked onto a completely different story solely for the sake of brand recognition.

I'll give RWBY a pass because the girls are hot and the japs like it enough to give it an A-list seiyuu cast.

Zoom zoom

>bring up how soulless and corporate RT is now
>some fag always says “but I actually liked [insert bland npc-tier show]
Literally every time without fail

Attached: 2598AC51-6412-4B4E-9059-B29BD7CF1F50.jpg (825x464, 61K)

I presume you're talking about Camp Camp? You should watch it before spouting off like a faggot

But funhaus is more soulful than anything RT has right now :c

>Only knowledge of rooster teeth whatsoever is the first season of red vs blue and by proxy monty oum's dead fantasy. Thought they were pretty cool back then.
>Apparently now they're some huge internet conglomerate with dozens of employees and have been for years.
Faggots like these are why I miss the old internet.

Attached: 1466646995823.png (428x428, 359K)

Still pretty soulless. Go watch old Funhaus and Inside Gaming before they joined Roosterteeth, then you’ll see how far Funhaus has fallen.

Is he based?

they stopped calling their podcast "The Drunk Tank"

She use to be really fat and watche anime and played vidya all day, she got /fit/ but still continues to have occasional autism outbursts. Basically a female Lawrence

really wish people would stop saying this. core funhaus hasn't really changed per se. they've gotten more successful and so they have new faces, they have some newer shows that suck, they put on editors that suck, but the core bruce/adam/james/lawrence is still there and hasn't really changed.

Except they are better right now. They are finally doing the shows they want and even bruce has the luxury of taking vacations. The reason you think the original inside gaming and older funhaus is better is because of nostalgia and the brain is incredibly good at forgetting irrelevant shit.

I've been watching since IG and I really haven't seen a whole lot of difference in them except for having more staff.
Also, you're implying Machinima is less soulless than Rooster Teeth which is pretty fucking funny.

get a job, a life, friends, have sex and leave your room

I think we can all agree this was the last good RT video
youtube.com/watch?v=aRRYcQScnHY

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones user :^)

Well she’s not wrong. Autists and zoomers think they’re entitled to a friendship, I’m sure if they were cool hey wouldn’t mind but most of those autists are unpleasant

Fuck off, Roosterteeth is better now than it’s ever been. Fucking old boomers whining about their dumb machinimas, which died out for a reason. I can’t stand their old content, and I’m glad they’ve moved onto actual animation. Fuck the soulless vs soul memes, Roosterteeth is one of the few companies on YouTube still making creative content.

Literal whos with the old guard either gone or working a "job".

>someone calling internet videos soulless telling others to have sex
Cringe

same. God I miss their old series like Chaser and Chrome. Some of the funniest gaming shit I’ve ever watched, and I still revisit it like every year. I’m glad they left machinima, but it really feels like they’ve just kinda given up. Art through adversity I suppose.

Chaser, Emergence and Chrome were product of the games themselves, rather than of them being funnier. if they had found the games right now, they would have made the same product, but maybe with more post production.

They did a couple stand up sessions, theyre on youtube

ive only ever seen them sucking MS dick, and all their shit is played on Xbox, or at least it was when I finally stopped watching.

They just played two bad FMV games and made their own skit FMV parody and it was like one of the funniest things they've ever done.

I'm 90% sure I remember her being on an episode of always open (the Barbra podcast thing) and she brought up that she was pretty sure that she thought she was trans, and had strongly considered becoming a guy, but just decided on being a less typical feminine woman.

Another thing I remember but I'm less sure of is two separate stories, where Geoff mentioned on a drunk tank podcast that him and Griffon both got black out or passed out drunk at their wedding. But then episodes later, he mentioned the reason they got married was because he got her pregnant (or at least she was pregnant when they got married), meaning if both of those stories are true, she was drinking heavily while pregnant, so I don't know if she really gives a fuck about her kid much. I mean she divorces her husband then leaves Geoff with the most of the custody so she can go off and hangout with her art friends chopping up wood. My inner armchair physiotherapist says that she left her kid, because she see's her as a symbol of femininity that she tried to turn her back on and avoid. This is why she doesn't really act like a mother to her kid, more like the cool aunt or friend, which is why Millie probably likes her more, she probably doesn't discipline her and left that all to Geoff.

TL:DR
Griffon seems like a bad parent.

Adam Kovic

Attached: C_6QSE0U0AAGrcf.jpg (540x405, 35K)

Fuck Matt
Fuck Liam

Attached: tumblr_n37oa9EBAs1r7sc40o1_500.png (417x429, 457K)

I forgot that those two got hired? or whatever by Rooster Teeth. Have they ever done anything with that? Are they still affiliated?

millie's going to be a nasty fucking whore

They went to RTX and sold all their merch. Also got the podcast logo redesigned.

Attached: images[1].jpg (373x135, 8K)

Saw this same thread yesterday. Made me a bit nostalgic. Went back this morning and watched an old episode of the early GTA V let's play. Jesus it was funny. The King videos were so fucking good. Really nailed that feeling of playing multiplayer games with friends and just making up your own games to pass the time. I honestly miss when I cared about Let's Plays and RT.

also I don't give a fuck about Minecraft, but their Minecraft videos were also just maximum comfy

>Early GTA V lets plays
>Not GTA IV
Easily their 3rd best series after 3D Ultra Minigolf and Worms

Fucking Jesus that 3D minigolf shot my sides into orbit. I might go back and watch it tonight.

And I got into them basically right after GTA V came out. So I never really watched the GTA IV stuff. Actually I think that's how I found them was through trying to find GTA V videos

I rewatched the entire 3D minigolf series a few weeks ago and they still hold up brilliantly. If you've really never seen the GTA IV lets plays before then you should at least check out a few of the Cops & Crooks videos they did in them, they're almost all gold

Spread too thin, too many shows, too many playlists, too many people, massive bloat due to owning multiple large channels

I'll go back and check it out one of these days. Like I said, I'm not too into let's plays anymore. I just don't have the patience. I'd rather just play the game. If anything I just use it as background noise

I'm just wondering when the next round of shilling for the next democratic nominee will kick in. They went pretty hard in 2016.

>Nonsense plot requires books (Forerunner Trilogy and Kilo-Five Trilogy) to even understand
>Greg Bear's The Forerunner trilogy set up all that great lore then 343 pissed it away. While serving to demystify the Forerunners and Flood, the Forerunners are salvaged by the descriptions and worldbuilding of their civilization, and the Flood are turned into terrifying cosmic horrors beyond what even the games suggested
>Karen Traviss completely butchered her trilogy. Makes sense why Halo 4's and 5's story is so bad considering the Traviss books lead into 4 and 5
>She has super genius Dr Halsey, the Mother of the S-II program, think it would be a great idea to get into an argument with, and draw a gun on a S-III with the intent to threaten and/or possibly actually shoot the S-III.
>Enemy encounters are repetitive and annoying (crawlers and any type of "swarmer" enemy) (Every fight against knights follows the exact same formula: kill the watcher, then the bigger bionicle)
>Enemy AI isn't as credible or impressive as previous games.
>Painfully linear except for the beginning of REQUIEM and that one pelican section (Scorpion segment is a big corridor, Mantis segment is a big corridor, except when defending a certain area)
>Halo 4 should have invoked the completely alien feeling of CE, with Mendicant Bias sending Chief to his creators at the end of Halo 3. We knew NOTHING about the Forerunners, they could have got so fucking weird and new with the lore and the designs and yet we get robots
>the whole point of forerunner was that no one really knew it's purpose or how to harness it
>Halo 4 armor being explained as 'nanomachines'
>Forerunner weapons are just human weapons with different skins and less satisfying to use
>Human weapons are the most fun to use, but barely get any ammo
>Art style that screams "overdesigned" by Kenneth Scott
>Halo 4: Rebuilding an Icon ViDoc

youtube.com/watch?v=pM9yqsWBJaE

Say something nice about Halo 4

Do people actually like Elyse more than the other Funhaus people, or are RT trying to push that for some equality shit? I keep hearing them say that she's the funniest person in FH but while I like her, I think she's equal at best with the other members.

I'd put her in the top 3 overall, best woman in RT by a mile. Great sense of humor, does both shy and confident bits really well, plays off James incredibly well, has a fun little sister thing going with Adam and Bruce.

Attached: x8hk2ur8c4j21.jpg (1440x1272, 461K)

I hate her

The overal funniest sketches have been done by her (avatar and surfers vs skaters)

tug nugget chronicles

How's RWBY? Is it still painfully mediocre (Shit)?

Attached: 1562532840906.png (331x352, 211K)

There are a lot of videos where he complains about her hating him and telling him off.

>followed them since inside halo with sodagod
>mfw see their new shit

Attached: 1558186522932.jpg (894x894, 95K)

Adam broke pic related during a livestream. The man is cursed.

Attached: trex-chrome-game.png (435x228, 805)

Why does everyone hate Barbara? I havent watched anything RT since Ray left.

Rooster Teeth suck

Attached: 1560301952006.jpg (1200x899, 164K)

Cringe YouTube nerd culture