What weapons / executions would you like to see next?

Share it in this Hitman thread.

Attached: 9469eurt.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hVsjLPF5JaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I personally would like them to introduce chloroform as an unlockable.

An animation change so that 47 holds handguns with two hands like in that pic (except when he's holding a briefcase obviously).

backyard nuclear bombs so I don't have to play the mission and at the same time be sure that muh elusive target dies together with everyone

remove optional objectives once you beat the level the first time. so fucking sick of clue shit in whittleton

I wish esd was episodic like 1. There's too much to do that I turn autistic and just don't play. I just want Miami. Then after master the next level. Episodic was perfect for the way hitman is supposed to be played. And why the fuxk didnt my 1 unlocks carry over I'm not doing that shit again

They are considering releasing Hitman 3 episodic again.

Human shields?

minigun, contracts-style

Attached: USFA_Zip_Gun_No_Magazine.jpg (500x264, 54K)

A crossbow could be interesting. Or a blowpipe to sedate people from a distance.

Why tho
Don't make gun Jesus sad

Modern Sedative syringes (its already in game but not unlockable)
Unlockable chloroform flask
Dual ballers / uzis
Sticky cameras ala splinter cell
Brass knuckles (so you can kill with just your punches)
Bazooka / minigun
The sedative rifle from Blood Money
"Signature" weapons that have the killing animations from Absolution (for example a signature knife with the knife animations from that game)
"Signature" fiber wire with a longer kill animation similar to the garrote animation of Blood Money
Decoy weapon distraction. You throw it on the ground and guards pick it up like they already do, but when they pick it up they get electrocuted/blown up/knocked out etc

I want to see if 47 is able to use this abort efficiently
>gun jesus
pic related

Attached: 075.jpg (680x383, 29K)

I want them to fix the fucking auto aim

I liked the new level, managed to Silent Assassin it, but it's really, really fucking easy.

I want Jesper Kyd, the game getting a bit darker, the ability to take human shields and knock out without compromising your ratings, and... Jesper Kyd. In that order.

Attached: 20190801221509_1.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

I'd really like that feature.

Some kind of smoke bomb would be cool, one that just blocks NPCs from seeing what's happening inside it and on the other side of it.

a book of matches - usable and throwable

Molotovv Cocktails

A phone caller that calls a target's phone and they have to pick it up and say hello.

minigun

>Blood Money, Curtains Down
>accident kill the opera singer
>youtube.com/watch?v=hVsjLPF5JaY plays when everyone realizes he's not standing back up
Absolute chills. Bring Kyd back

Attached: 1557443708993.png (1000x817, 532K)