It still hurts bros why did they have to split up? They were the only lets play channel i actually enjoyed

It still hurts bros why did they have to split up? They were the only lets play channel i actually enjoyed.

Thread theme: youtu.be/g3jCAyPai2Y

Attached: 343.png (630x438, 374K)

Nothing good lasts forever.

Because all those guys are gay

Attached: 1560845865847.jpg (750x720, 35K)

Attached: howithappened.png (1864x2152, 1.37M)

Pat is not gay, he is just a literal cuck. His girlfriend fucked Dick Masterson

this halloween I am going to rewatch the first few shitstorms should be comfy

What do you mean the patch corrupted my save file?

>NOOOOO my shitty surrogate friends are gone!

Too many egos clashing, """"famous""""" or not these guys were all manchildren, and in usual man child fashion they couldn't put their differences aside to make money so they all shit their diapers and ruined the channel. The last year of their content wasn't even fun, you could tell they hated eachother in almost all of their interactions.

Guess what. That means he's gay. Being a cuck and being into traps means you're gay.

Attached: 1527023473935.jpg (1242x1553, 257K)

Why didnt they do a P3 or P4 lets play outside the machinima video??

I dunno, but I'm blaming Matt "Gully Gully" McMuscles the alcoholic..

I am fucking livid they couldn't keep a lid on it until REmake 2 was finished.

Attached: 30A0F91C-6267-48F8-A225-A9751B06D05A.png (266x206, 108K)

Pat is literally bitching about how offensive it is that every character in three houses isnt bisexual.

it would take WAY too long

Because Pat 'cucked' Liam then Liam got mad because he couldn't handle seeing Pat fuck his gf Paige so then Liam left and started shitting on Pat constantly to Woolie and Matt. Woolie just ignored it but Matt couldn't because his wife is close friends with Liam and also started shitting on Pat and his gf to Matt.
Matt then got convinced that he could make it on his own and started to ignore the main tbfp channel and only do stuff on his own personal channel(mainly stuff with his wife like his horror movie reviews).
After that since Woolie and Patt were mainly the only ones working on the channel they decided to invite some guy to join them on a podcast with them since Matt was too busy working on his own channel to show up.
Matt then got super mad and decided that the tbfp channel was over since he has legal ownership of the channel so Pat and Woolie aren't allowed to work on it anymore.

Tldr it all started when Liam got cucked.

Attached: Liam being petty.png (994x749, 313K)

didnt stop them from doing ffx

To be fair, I did fuck the yellow dude.

I like how Woolie is Pikachu

That sounds like bullshit, but I believe it.

And look how that turned out. Or FE, for that matter.

Don't forget how Liam was always butthurt that he wasn't liked as much as the other 3

Good.
Now they're all quarantined from each other.
Woolie and Pat still do their own stuff, and they still do stuff together.
The others are worthless and can go fuck off and die or something. It's good that they're gone. Like cutting off gangrenous body parts.

>sacrificed Matt and Liam for the Woolie & Pat show
Nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1557293809222.webm (720x780, 2.31M)

Long Live Castle Superbeast.

>spend almost an entire podcast talking about jojo
Holy fuck shut up and talk about video games

Attached: 1564604604139.jpg (501x500, 65K)

Kill yourself with your eceleb shit.

do I even want to watch that bayo playthrough after the w101 failthrough

god damn woolie you can't lp action games for shit

Attached: Bayonetta+Infinite+Climax+Mode..+We+require+more+Candy_37b358_4878223.jpg (487x600, 62K)

It's been a while since they've spent an entire podcast talking about random shit like pie division drama.

Matt is a greedy money fag. He split up the group and immediately thought that the best way to get money is by playing Sonic 06 with Liam (which is as unfunny as usual, just like Matt to be honest). Matt got the idea by watching the Game Grumps' original Sonic 06 playthrough.

Jojocasting is kino though

Attached: 1504138620198.png (271x462, 37K)

based Pat's mom not giving a fuck and taking the other part because fuck you kids.

>charge you for using emotes
>charge you for even chatting
>charge you for even WATCHING previous vods
>"if you want us to read your chat message or acknowledge you, pay money"

Dunno man, they went full jew and the fame went way over their heads. I like them but it's not like they're Jesus or something to charge for fucking watching them breath.

Attached: Desaprobacion (2).jpg (158x286, 9K)

>watching their friend simulator content
There's the problem.

Attached: 1469252863491.png (811x720, 426K)

That isn’t at all what he said.

Good, fuck streaming and people who watch them and be angry that their fake friends don't notice them.

Ready to play?

Attached: 1561071557839.png (1314x849, 646K)

I wanna be FGC and have fun times with friends :(

Damn it I'd rather have fisticuffs than Get Out of Fighting Games

It's just boring when most of it is just breakdowns of how a game works. It's more fun when they learn as they go at it.

Race Wars is probably the closest thing to the old fisticuffs format.

Cumbrain

That Goemon LP with eyepatch wolf channeled a bit of the old shit.

No shit. Yea Forums is taking lessons from twitter in the outrage farming game.

Source or eat shit.

>Race Wars
Not going to lie, laughed my ass off when I saw that was the title they were going with.

wait really? that's fucking great

John is a madman.

Attached: D8bJxSLXUAIz9OT[1].jpg (1152x2048, 440K)

Look up spookycookies on YouTube if you want competent compilations that don't go on for 5+ hours

>watching friend simulators
Cringe, Video Analysis/Essay is the superior form of Yea Forumsidya youtube

Attached: B A S E D.jpg (1098x886, 211K)

True, but it gets boring after a while. Too dry. Some idiots telling stories breaks up the monotony.