Linux has many games

Attached: tux.png (2000x2320, 458K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_aQR0KxilGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes it does.

Fuck freetards and fuck loonix

ucuntu

Attached: 1471835868319.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

I've used Mint for few years, but now I have some grave problems with graphics compatibility on new laptop. Emulation was my way to go, and Loonix did it better than windows on the same hardware.

D9VK is in Steam now, making Linux run games that were not made for Linux even better than before.
youtube.com/watch?v=_aQR0KxilGw

been playing BallisticNG with PS3 controller
love how it just werks, bluetooth and all

Linux + Wine is the safest method to enjoy your cumbrain rpgs

fpbp

Attached: proprietary.jpg (580x346, 47K)

almost all vidya is proprietary
enjoy playing Tux Racer I guess

windows 7 > linux > shit > windows 10 > windows 8
i will probably change to linux when it either gets universal support (that is i wont need to worry if a game is for linux or not) or when windows 7 stops getting support and developers wont make games for it

>install linux
>doesn't install all my drivers
>open driver manager, says my pc isn't using any proprietary drivers when it is
>have to download all of my drivers and install them manually
>instead of simple double clicking I have to open the command terminal and open it manually
>stuck with open office

>install windows 10 ltsc
>drivers all automatically install
>all my games work fine
>pirate based microsoft office

What's the appeal of linux again?

technically linux has better performance and is for free, while also being the alternative to the shitty windows.
just wait until linux gets better support and it should be a finer choice.

this is at the current time the objectively correct ranking
Nobody can prove this wrong, it is physically impossible.

But Windows 7 has realistically what, 5 years to live?
So gaymers have about 5 years to switch to Linux before Microsoft forces them to take giant cactus directly into rectum.

Attached: Linus_pilot.jpg (577x577, 56K)

Imagine being a pc gamer and you decide to play on an operating system with no support at all.

PC gamer have shit for brains.

WHO WANTS TO PLAY THE MANY RESKINNED VERSIONS OF TUX KART!
MICROSOFT MUST BE KICKING THEMSELVES BY NOW. TEE HEE! !

Attached: blend.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

I switched from 7 to 10 LTSC and I'm enjoying it a hell of a lot more. It's different but the interface is nicer when you adjust and it doesn't have the ads/bloatware that standard 10 does

>PC gamer have cum for brains.

fixed it! no problem!

Attached: hellfire.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

i already have hacked windows without any microsoft involvement.
the only thing i need to care about is when developers stop making games for it.
lets just hope linux will be good enough when the time comes, or at least will become good because of the sudden influx of people

update your falseflagging to something that might look at least remotely accurate in $CURRENT_YEAR
Also why wouldn't you be able to run MS Office in WINE?

Attached: kilobait.png (444x441, 43K)

the problems i have with windows 10 are probably
1.its so fucking filled with useless shit that you need a good amount of RAM and an SSD drive to actually run it (a computer with windows 10 installed on HDD can be borderline unusable)
2.i remember it has its own form DRM for games
3.If you want to actually set up everything to have as little stuff as possible and to disable all the spying shit (i heard windows 10 has a lot of programs tracking your usage) you need to spend a lot of time (i expect it to be around 30 minutes) while with windows 7 you need 5-10 minutes at max to set up everything with little to no bloat

>the interface is nicer
You mean compared to normal windows 10... right?

Install wine

after you have that, also install Lutris and Proton 4.11

Amazing learning experience

My biggest problem with linux so far is that I had to go into a config file just to disable mouse acceleration. Absolutely unacceptable.