Comfy MH thread

Comfy MH thread

Attached: 1563478943165.png (500x500, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UhbGtCHxE34?t=1196
youtube.com/watch?v=-K2Opurw2RM
youtube.com/watch?v=RJUTA3uv06E
pastebin.com/V6XjYtDG
inside-games.jp/article/2019/08/01/123729.html
gamer.ne.jp/news/201908010001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: b10eba03db676f443942720ed81f297b.png (800x600, 393K)

I want to adopt that Narga!

Attached: 1563131771252.jpg (800x782, 94K)

>ywn have a Nargakitten
Why even live

Attached: 55586662_p24.jpg (1465x939, 403K)

Attached: transmog confirmed.png (1417x797, 1.22M)

Someone who knows moon runes translate this.

Attached: 1479642620020.png (510x346, 209K)

It just says some basic stuff about layered armor, that it doesn't affect the stats and is only for looks. But more importantly those are under "crafting" menu at the blacksmith. Not only just fixed deliveries at the resource center anymore. Supposedly any craftable armor piece has a layered counterpart now.

So who's all in besides this bunch?

Banbaro
Beotodus
Nargacuga
Velkhana
Tigrex
Shrieking Legiana
Barioth
Glavenus
Acid Glavenus
Brachydios
Fulgar Anjanath
Ebony Odogaron
Ruiner Nergigante
Viper Tobi-Kadachi
Coral Pukei-Pukei
Nightshade Paolumu
Old Everwyrm
A Water Elder Dragon
Oroshi Kirin
Alatreon
Valstrax
Lagiacrus
Gore Magala
Seregios
Zinogre
Fatalis
Rathalos ???
Rathian ???
Kushala Daora ???

Attached: 1564431613829.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

You use a special material to craft layered armor

Valstrax and Lagi are already confirmed to not be in the game. You're late.

She's in.

Attached: mainart3.jpg (1920x1080, 3.39M)

A paralysis-focused Vaal Hazak.

That's cool. I'm glad we're getting actual transmog this time.

"confirmed"
google translate doesnt confirm anything.
Also valstrax is not de-confirmed. He was talking why he chose Glavenus instead of Gammoth, Astalos and Mizu

Different layered armors will also be saved as a part of equipment set. But even if you're equipping a new set, the game will ask you for confirmation if you want to swap both, or just the equipment.

>he thinks it's google translate
He said that Glavenus is the monster most players know from X and XX so he's the most fitting representative of the games. Also that, while it would be nice, not every flagship is being included in Iceborne.
Valstrax is 100% deconfirmed.

I hope we can make layered armor of the HR stuff too, but even if we can't I'll be happy if I can wear any form of Radobaan armor without crippling my damage output and defense.

>A Water Elder Dragon
Might as well add Vaal subspecies with paralyzing miasma.

Tigrex and Narga are both in. Glav being in doesn't deconfirm anything by itself.

That's nice of them to think that Gammoth, Mizu and Astalos share the flagship title with Glavenus

They said they're bringing "old flagships" so new players will get to know the history of the old games.
But that doesnt make sense since Glavenus is one of the newest flagships. Would be pretty dumb to include Glavenus and not Lagiacrus or Gore after this statement

>flagship title
It's called package monster.

(laughs)

I'll stick to poster boy

They said in the same interview that Lagi isn't going to be in the game. Besides if both Brachy and Zinogre are in then third gen is covered.
If they include gore or steve then each generation will have two returning reps.

>Clack Clack will never come back
Fucking bullshit.

Attached: f00acb33573a47e8d08f9672b1ff6a2e.jpg (1000x1000, 645K)

>tfw not a single 4th gen monster is in MHW or IB

Attached: 1519035458059.png (296x281, 86K)

>kushala, narga and tigrex are all in

uuh?

Now we just need Gigginox! >3

also, why the hell would they tease a flagship at the end of every trailer?
fuck me if all flagships are not returning they're dumb as hell

He was just in the previous game.

You forgot Dinovaldo, but yeah i hope at least Gore makes it in.

Attached: 1470822368989.png (645x555, 198K)

Cr*ss shit is not 4th gen.

it is, it's a 4th gen spinoff

Why is nergboi having trouble sleeping?

Attached: 1559939303385.jpg (501x580, 98K)

What are we looking at for IB's endgame?
>possible pendant farming
>treasure hunting
>gold crown endemic life capturing
>Variant monster grinding
>most likely have to work for the reward of transmog materials
>randomized expeditions(?)

I wasn't aware Kushala Daora wasn't in World and was brought back for the first time in Iceborne. That's crazy. Do you think they're bring back Teostra too? They'll never bring back Lunastra though, she was a village only Teostra recolor.

>The Vaal subspecies looks even more like a moray eel.
I'm down.

Attached: shutterstock-559931116[1].jpg (729x425, 32K)

Attached: hey-zamtrios-its-me-ur-brother-oc-imgur-monster-E9f682fb5254104bdd27dd653099779e0.jpg (600x450, 45K)

Based on the trophy descriptions in both English and Japanese it sounds like Treasures are a finite thing. They're probably either going to be for special items, bounties, crafting items, or house decorations.

It's not even a spin-off, it's basically a Portable/Freedom game under a different name.

When Goldbeard Ceadeus swims upwards, get ready to blast yourself with a Small Barrel Bomb to avoid its homing water breath from above.

Attached: MHWI-Coral_Handler_Screenshot_002.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

>Coral Handler
Is this a new DLC costume that leaked for the handler?

Attached: 1564543191393.png (700x1960, 922K)

>go to fight E. Behe
>first two guys DC in phase 1
>last guy carts to ecliptic meteor because he was a hair off from being behind it, then DCs
That was my first attempt at E. Behe, it can only go up from here right?

Attached: abandon.png (381x398, 337K)

Huh, never thought of using that. It was always farcaster or tanking the hit for me.
Thank you water hamburger

Yes, but as part of base Iceborne instead of DLC.

Attached: LOOK HOW HARD I CAN PEE, PARD.webm (800x520, 2.88M)

>Lagiacrus officially deconfirmed
>valfalk might not make it too
but why

Attached: 1451462853367.jpg (800x600, 96K)

At this point i think the ones out are Lagi, Valstrax, Gore and Shagaru.

World 2

Gore was decomfirmed?

I don't really fancy Seregios' chances either at this point. I feel like they would have revealed him by now.

I feel like there really should be a 4/4U representative if they want to have all of MH's history.

Gore getting in means Shagaru gets in too, which pretty much double the work of any other monster.

I'd be fine with it if Seltas Queen took the spot. World is in dire need of bugs.

They could very well still add Valstrax, just not because he's a flagship, and instead because he's a fun fight and a flagship

Fuck my 4 am brain, I meant because he's a fun fight and an elder dragon

I do think Seregios will get in, out of all monsters left besides Zinogre, Seregios seems like the less complicated one. Lagiacrus has the neck issues, Gore means needing to work on 2 monsters instead of one, and Valstrax would probably need a fuckton of work.

They're either just too lazy to fix his neck issues or they simply can't figure out where to put him without spending extra cost on adding swampy area in Ancient Forest

Gore doesn't mean they need to work on two monsters user. It really doesn't. Just like it doesn't mean they need to work in apex and frenzy.

Base Vaal is supposed to look more like a dragonfish than anything

Are you really telling me they could put Gore in and not Shagaru? That would be one huge cocktease. DLC is a thing but it would still be one huge cocktease.

Gore is worthless without Shagaru

You could say that about literally any monster. That doesn't change what Fujioka and Ichihara said. Glavenus is who they best felt represented X and XX.

>Gore doesn't mean they need to work on two monsters user
Except it does, Gore and Shaggy are a package deal and you can't have one without the other.
I suppose you could say the same for Chaotic making it 3 but that's another can of worms.

WHY ARE THESE MONSTERS SO FUCKING SEXY?!

I do 1/4th the damage my friends do.. tips?

You guys sound like you want Shaggy more than Gore.

Drachen

>not wanting both

You can't have a caterpillar without the moth

>tfw hr 37

That's an excellent question.

Attached: 1564644834782.png (900x636, 1.05M)

Of course you can. That's a stupid analogy.

You can actually make all of it without ever killing behemoth

we don't need this pic in every thread, find more to post.

just SOS and hope to get carried
bring 13 flashpods for charybdis and you will be fine

Were those sunglasses from the Tzitzi event quest layered at some point? I remember getting them on PS4 but can't figure out how to get them again on PC.

Attached: fuck.png (230x192, 22K)

Brachy trailer has dropped boiiisssss?!!!!!

Q: On my playthrough this time, I saw a new "Lv4 decoration". What's this about?
>Ichihara: Some decorations may have two different skills and can be placed in an Lv4 slot. When you complete a master rank quest, it can be obtained as an appraisal item.

Q: So, in the case of master rank quests, you can get them as a reward from any quest? Also, will the combination of skills be random?
>Ichihara: Of course, the drop rates and skills are adjusted accordingly to the game's balance, but they will also appear in the early quests. The combination of skills is not completely random, we decide on them here.

Q: It seems that there will be a larger scope for skill composition.
>Fujioka: Because of the difficulty of Master Rank, I wanted to revamp the equipment and skill composition system a little, so as to widen the opportunity for that to happen.
>Ichihara: I'm adding a few new things to some of the skills themselves and adjusting their performance, so I would like you to enjoy various skill configurations.

Attached: 1558255393199.jpg (221x366, 51K)

We need it because the AT KT gacha grind doesn't end until Sep 6th

Black Crystal from Tzitzi event and two summer tickets.
So this week.

>Ichihara: I'm going to make sure to ruin the lives of people by pairing good skills with garbage skills
What did he mean by this?

>get mighty bow jewel
>bully AT Teo with it
>come home to bikini girls in gathering hub
pretty good night

Said moth already exists and lots of fans already know it. It would be straight up shitty to only include the caterpillar.

>Some decorations may have two different skills and can be placed in an Lv4 slot.
Honed Blade confirmed boys.

Irrelevant.

Miss me yet?

Attached: MHW-Shipex_Concept_01.png (1014x281, 347K)

who dat artist and don't be avatarfagging

Nah.

>Pixiv filename

A very easy reverse search, user.

Attached: 18933225_p0.jpg (2480x3507, 919K)

>January 2020

Attached: 1562678422697.jpg (640x640, 185K)

How to implement Gore:
>add only Gore
>when he's about half health, he flies to the highest/most isolated point on the map to molt into Shagaru
>hunters can catch up to him using whatever method avaialble, and can attempt to stop the process by dealing an absurd amount of damage
>successfully stopping the process will start the Chaotic Gore fight, not doing so will start the Shagaru fight
Everyone wins

Attached: wrong hole.png (644x428, 520K)

Sorry. SFW Kulve pics aren't that common.

Attached: d15a5c4b9c6e80b854284447275ffa7a(2).jpg (1280x1810, 555K)

>implement a gimmick that makes a single monster more expensive and difficult to animate and program
user...

Literally same kulve mechanic

>enjoyed the game
>AT comes out
>oh cool new shit
>retarded 1 hit moves everywhere
>the only real fun was shitting on monsters in multiplayer
>was unplayable once AT came because everyone carts
>they want to make IB even harder

yeah no fuck that

Yeah it’d be far easier and more effective to just make them separate monsters like they already do. They don’t even have to bother with Frenzy that much, just make it a rebuff he can apply and handeave monsters getting infected by saying you killed the Magala quick enough that no major infections occurred.

This would've made sense in previous games where you couldn't just reach said highest point in the map in a second via Pterodactyl Express

No it isn't. Kulve just loses an outer shell. The interior model is there the entire time. It doesn't load anything or alter the model significantly in any manner.

>when he's about half health, he flies to the highest/most isolated point on the map to molt into Shagaru
That sounds terrible. I mean, they may share the same skeleton but they do have different models.

Use the plunderblade for your palico, and use gold wyverian prints for the horns.

Iceborne is developed by a different team to the main game, their approach to difficulty is different too. ATs were an afterthought by the main team slapped together quickly to continue support on the game due to it being far more popular than anticipated while they work mainly on the next game.

>Iceborne is developed by a different team to the main game
If I remember right it was the XX team, right?

>newfags who think they're hotshit because they killed Extremoth will get trashed by Fulgur Anjanath, probably without understanding why they get oneshot by every attack while they're wearing their precious drachen

Attached: 1564593330862.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Yeah they have a different team for expansions and base games.

Sadpanda is back bois. Are there any MH /ss/?

You're doing ATEDs with HR gear, MR shit will probably feel closer to that at the end but the majority of it won't be that hard. Even then, Luna is the only shit AT, the rest are alright.

Will Peco ever return?

Peco is gone. Forever.

Is there a link to the art books? I forgot to download them last time

Yeah. Play late at night. It's 2AM and i cleared behe ex in 12 mins with randoms

>that webm

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP

Every monster in World basically has a watered down version of his summoning gimmick now so his chances of returning are worse than ever, sadly

>double the work
They share like 99% of the moveset. Plus you can put Gore into the base game, and save Shaggy as a superpowered post-content mon, like they they did with Teo and Luna.

I got banned for two days for posting lewd mizutsune in mhw thread. Why jannies are okay with waifufaggotry and pedobait threads, but you get a two day ban for lewd mizutsune?

>The combination of skills is not completely random, we decide on them here.
So, it's deco tables again then, second skill is not procedurally generated with RNG.

Attached: what's motivating her.png (382x342, 379K)

>successfully stopping the process will start the Chaotic Gore fight, not doing so will start the Shagaru fight
But Chaotic Gore is a harder (more fun) fight than Shagaru. What did she mean by this?

why not? water monster is seriously lacking. as of now the only water monster is jyuoueksdoth and coral pukei-pukei

It's not a different team, dumdum, just a different director. The core of the team actually doing the work is the same.

not really. they can easily say he doesn't evolve to Shagaru in World. and then it does in MH6

I meant it in a sense, that those aren't confirmed, like he listed, and are just conjecture based on the LS upgrade tree.

Depends on what actually gets reported. Jannies don’t have the time or resources to comb every thread in real time, despite doing it FOR FREE, so they have to rely on reports. If no one reports a rule breaking post there’s no guarantee they’ll see it and it’ll go under the radar. MH thread regulars have been reporting more often as of late due to listfag, so other rulebreaking content in these threads is much more likely to be reported than other threads where the spam hasn’t been bad enough to warrant mod intervention and telling people to actually use the report function.

Quick, I need some fun CB builds
let me have them, all sorts of variations

>Wearing Drachen
>When Uragaan is all you need.

Attached: 1564726267140.png (425x442, 226K)

a reminder that listfag has a japanese subspecies in 2chan's Yea Forums

Attached: 1519599502248.png (1920x1480, 3.43M)

>AT Kushala Daora
>alright

No I hate it.

Attached: 1560621414816.jpg (1024x1280, 97K)

WAKE UP NERGI

Enjoy your 30 minute clear times you reddit lancer

is this is a serious build that people actually use?

>AT Kushala Daora
>Clutch claw + flinch free nullifies all of his bullshit for blademasters

Attached: 1519462520561.jpg (662x668, 118K)

It's from reddit, so yes.

Calling it, her grandfather was in the First Fleet boat they found in the Hoarfrost, she'll be wanting to know the fate of the crew and if they left any logs on monsters seen

>Almost flawlessly tank Behemoth/Extremoth with transcended Uragaan
>3 nips shitters die on the first comet every single fucking time

Attached: 1564611137144m.jpg (1024x736, 86K)

He's literally the easiest AT.

No, I don't like having to sharpen

Eating the new world with no survivors

But you must.
I fucking hope Master's Touch remains in HR. It's an awful skill that only helps to cement the awful crit meta. They should've just made Razor Sharp a common skill/jewel.

And a deviant called ActualMHposter

Attached: 2019071214201900-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

It's shit for some weapons, but as long as you don't let him reach his nest it's not that bad. Same for all the ATs though.

It might actually be the same guy. They were pointing out that the guy only writes in hiragana and basic katakana and that everything sounds like google translate Japanese.

I also hope kulve and her shitty basic weapon reskins stay in hr.

Kulve probably will, but I doubt they've given up on the shitty siege fight gimmick yet. In fact, I don't mind KT, I only dislike the whole 16-player "raid" and pursuit level mechanics.

Attached: dragonpiercer.jpg (1079x607, 261K)

Why the FUCK do I keep getting disconnected trying to do Kulve on PC?
I thought connection issues were fixed shortly after release.

you're getting kicked

They were. The issue is on your end.

I just dont like the shitty looking golden weapons being meta. Why would anyone prefer the looks of that basic golden long sword instead of divine slasher?

>Hmm, now how do i become even more useless than hunting horns?
>Oh, I know!

oh so its an INVADER too?

Attached: 1564585294688.png (797x448, 615K)

She's a Fatalis in disguise.

why

Attached: 1564425221535.png (314x326, 92K)

No, surely nobody is THAT autistic
It has to be some nip with brain damage that's lacks basic grammar

AT Listfag is even scarier than I thought

Attached: terrified.png (379x260, 126K)

XV-kun has been doing it for almost 8 years now.

Is he still posting his goddamn list? What's "worldsperm" in japanese through google translate? International shitposting is a rare brand of autism.

Attached: 1560835104029.gif (150x150, 50K)

>No, surely nobody is THAT autistic
user, where the fuck do you think you are?

Just finished the story what do I do now

is there any way to automate oven roasting?

>Fatalis came up with its human disguise by just taking the 'alis' out of its name

Hunt monsters

ワールドスペルム

There's no way.

Okay but why

you need their skin and bones

Is there actual functional build optimizer for mhw? Not the useless ones where you input the exact amount of skills and it gives you sets.

but I already have my armour and weapons

I want you to stay mad about bow players forever

Athena's ASS or honey hunter

I haven't seen any listposting. It's mostly been sales shitposting. Some of the posts were straight up listfags "it bombed in Japan" posts run in google translate though.
You know that tweet that tried to downplay Japanese sales closing in on Portable 3rd and said it's a hint at a switch version designed to break JP records? Pretty much that kind of shit while insisting no one in Japan bought World.

Why, he asks.

Attached: 1459100813887.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

wouldn't it be spaamu not sperumu

People who can play Bow properly are fine.

Someone tell him about Slugfucker.

Maybe because Shagaru has a lot better gameplay than Gore and doesn't roar all the time?

If this guy also blatantly samefags then we might have a match.

I much prefer Gore's battle to Shagaru's since Shaggy is boring as fuck but there still can't be no Gore without Shagaru

And the most terrible and annoying one. Maybe you like watching movies, others don't. His flying around every time is cancer and the only way to prevent it is stunlocking.

Kushala is a walking design flaw, if you defend it, you are the reason we can't have nice things.

Can any anons add to this list with the new confirmed unique weapon models?
I feel like there's so much stuff lately, and that's without tomorrow's trailer

Attached: 1562881331544.jpg (2240x2872, 2.38M)

>listfag Vs JP salesfag turf war

Attached: 1564211192414.jpg (2269x1536, 1.7M)

There are a lot of "lists", because, contrary to what your fanboyism leads you to believe, there are a lot of different people with diverging views as to what MHW does wrong.

Attached: nice hitbox progression.webm (852x480, 899K)

I want the dumb cuteposters to leave. Historically you have never added any depth to any kind of discussion and just mindlessly post your topic derailing pseudo-furry bullshit.

Barioth CB, Edgy Scythe GS
That's it I think

>I much prefer Gore's battle to Shagaru's since Shaggy is boring as fuck
Can you actually substantiate this somehow? Sounds like you are just a shitter who can't stagger Shagaru which is why it's "boring". It's a similar fight except Shagaru uses stronger attacks more often and roars less and isn't as easy to stagger.

>He's here

Attached: 20190623_235350.jpg (409x155, 33K)

are sure its not because you keep getting filtered?

Listfag, what spurs you on to shitpost?

There aren't a lot of "lists". There are a lot of "complaints" that can be piled into lists, but all those lists are effectively the same exact nitpicking. We've heard the complaints over and over and over and over coming up on two fucking years now. Everyone's already familiar with everything that you can put on a list. The only question is whether you think the game is worth playing despite them. And if not, there are other games in the series you can play.

Yes.

Because

>YOU DONT HAVE 3 OF HEALT BOOST, YOU FUCKING ANIMAL

Shagaru is just Gore Magala stuck in the frenzy stage, he brings literally nothing new that wasn't present in Gore besides doing the same attacks twice in a row to throw you off the very first time
Also, he's pathetically easy

>if you perceive a game as worth playing, you can't dislike things about it

>Pretending Shagaru is hard

Attached: 1564432294473.jpg (150x150, 22K)

Hello friends, since I've been told the Dark devourer is only good for sticky and cluster (is this true btw) I'd like some advice on LBG and HBG. Are any other bow guns really good for general use? I cant spam cluster in multiplayer and sticky ammo does decent damage but at a slow rate (unless its sticky 2 which is quite spammable)

Any advice lads?

>he brings literally nothing new that wasn't present in Gore
His roar is one of the most satisfying openings in the game to capitalize on while Gore's is a generic roar and he does it all the time, which can be annoying as fuck and also give shitters (like yourself) cheap openings to rape his face. Otherwise you agree with me, Shagaru is Gore except he actually does the strong attacks rather than the crap attacks that can't kill you.

>Also, he's pathetically easy
Not as easy as Gore who gets staggers more often, has more openings and doesn't do the strong attacks as often.

listfag can't read

Attached: 1564684113384.png (500x453, 122K)

You can dislike it all you want, but nobody wants to see you bitch about it over and over again for months and months and months and months. If you don't like the game you don't have to play it. Stop wasting your time on it and move on.

Implement those shopping carts.

Attached: 72077336_p2.png (1024x768, 337K)

>pretending you did the 140 Shagaru solo
Based shitter.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU MUST LIKE THIS SHITTY LOW EFFORT RECOLOR OR ELSE YOU'RE A SHITTER DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE'S THE SERIES' EASIEST ELSER DRAGON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1564231517365.jpg (749x780, 114K)

Do yourself and a favor and stop trying to reason with autism

>anti-list crybaby can't read
People like the game, that's why they criticise it, that's why the flaws upset people, and there are a lot of flaws. But I assume even something like an awful roster is just nitpicking to you.

Easiest 140
Stop pretending he's 140 Zinogre

Grandpa

Attached: 74005034_p3.png (1280x1024, 424K)

Who cares if he's a recolor (he isn't) if he's better? Then let the original die and go with the recolor, which is his final form anyway and actually classified as an elder dragon rather than some random "?". Retarded meme poster.

>THE FACT THAT HE'S THE SERIES' EASIEST ELSER DRAGON
Your 140 Shagaru solo proof?

Your 140 fellatio proof?

>forgetting the absolute unit of Tigrex teeth GS

Cutechads rise up

Attached: 73463703_p2.png (1280x1024, 326K)

Why have one without the other? Gore and Shagaru are the same monster. It makes no sense to bring one into game and leave the other out.

Attached: Magala to Magara.webm (1280x624, 2.93M)

>He's better
>When he has even less attacks than the monster he copies
I get it, 4 was your first MH and you have nostalgia for baby's first ED

>there are a lot of flaws
Literally nobody here will disagree with you. World has blatant flaws that anyone who's played more than one monster hunter will immediately pick up on. Posting a list of flaws in every thread doesn't teach anyone anything. It doesn't do anyone any good. It doesn't add to discussion because there's literally nothing to discuss -- the flaws are there and everyone knows it, discussion over. It's just annoying.

Go away.

Kirin, Teostra, Kushala, Chameleos, Amatsu, neutered Alatreon, Vaal Hazak, Nergigante (he dies in 1 minute and is perma-staggered), Vaal (except for maybet he TA versions, which are time-gated afterthoughts) are all more shitter-friendly than Shagaru and especially 140 Shagaru.

Thats not the POINT, you mongoloid, the point is that you're a disruptive nigger that offers nothing to the discussion

Attached: 1523591808289-updated.jpg (1288x4407, 1.61M)

>Posting a list of flaws in every thread doesn't teach anyone anything.
No one does that, that's your weird fanboy bias.

>the flaws are there and everyone knows it
Bullshit, 90% of people disagree or call them nitpicking, which shows there is a LOT of room for discussion. Sadly fanboys don't really want to discuss things, they just want to shun you out.

Luckily, this isn't their hugbox.

Even one point of the lists added more to the discussion than every single post you made in your whole life in MH threads lol Like people actually held very civil conversations about what is wrong with Ancient Forest and how to fix things.

I bet you just shitpost about your favorite monster being the best and everyone elses being shit or hentai pictures or whatever. You're a quintessential plebian.

Attached: image.jpg (1160x1042, 446K)

Why can't monsters other than Tiggy draw for shit?

Hey faggots stop arguing about lists and help your boy out

>No one does that
I see you haven't been in a Monster Hunter thread prior to the last couple weeks in the past year and a half.

Casual garbage

They're not room temperature iq

they don't have the artistic freedom that comes with being 'special'

I have been that's why I know no one even posted any "lists" the last 2-3 days or so. So it's maybe 2 in 10 threads which you extrapolate to ALL threads.

Attached: tigrex holding onto the lock-on.jpg (768x715, 166K)

STOP ARGUING WITH SHITPOSTS (WHATEVER YOU SEE AS SUCH)

JUST FUCKING DON'T REPLY

IT'S NOT WORTH YOUR FUCKING TIME OR POST COUNT

IGNORE THE SHITPOSTING, OR BETTER YET REPORT AND HIDE THE POSTS

Attached: 1414529276426.jpg (800x1150, 320K)

Good to know, thanks. Regular or extreme? Can I use plunderblade to do the heavy lifting?

Kulve's Glutton for Spread Lv3.

Are you implying their drawings are actually good? Just look at them. They look nothing like the real monsters in the comic.

When?

Attached: two-player mounting.png (600x481, 142K)

Sticky 3 is great for knockout when targeting the head
You can go Zorah HBG and run full CC gear for multiplayer

Extremoth doesn't have any unique materials and can probably kill you just by looking at you so regular
>Can I use the plunderblade to do the heavy lifting?
Mostly, for the shearclaws you need to break one of his hands

The only other HBG I see get common use is Taroth Glutton for Spread 3. You can use maxed out Jagras if you don’t have that but you only get Spread 2. I think Piercing sucks but I’m not a big Gunnerfag so what do I know.

Don't think it matters anyway
Any form of shitpost isn't long-lasting these times around because of the numbers of actual content we've been getting
Yesterday was a lift on embargo on the new footage
Tomorrow is a new trailer
Not to mention the leaks on mechanics, little room to actually discuss flaws and when they do it's more civil like last thread's Tigrex frame data comparison

Attached: 1562216359646.webm (640x360, 731K)

>The Elusive Elder Dragon
HE
IS
IN
not in the LS tree mats though

>The elusive elder dragon
I'm afarid it's referring to the Kushala wannabe

> Tomorrow is a new trailer
How sure is that?

Attached: image.jpg (935x778, 255K)

I was referring to Two-Player Mounting

Attached: NANI (2).png (882x878, 1M)

I hope the MH6 flagship isn't another fucking elder dragon

Attached: 1518564755375.png (400x400, 72K)

>Two-Player Mounting
Why stop at 2? You can have 4 if you have 3 switchaxe users

>the last 2-3 days or so
Because the mods set it up to autoban the listposter(s) only in the past week or two. The list got changed up a bit here and there to try and evade the filter so it still popped up sometimes. But before that, it was absolutely fucking rampant and showed up in more than half of the threads.

The big hints for garuga were an unknown branch of poison weapons that needed purple parts, right? How do we know it's not chameleos?

First week of august is new trailer time
yesterday was the 'hyping up'
It's either tomorrow or the day after

Attached: 1561736661869.png (656x447, 366K)

Good point

>purple bird wyvern beak
>bird wyvern gem
>purple AURICULAs, which is a staple of...
I'll be damned if it turns out to be a Kulu Garuga

I LOVE Paolumu!

>Three Zero Sums at once

Attached: 1537044396029.jpg (631x658, 38K)

Neat.

Attached: image.jpg (1001x843, 328K)

>First week
They just said "see you in August".
youtu.be/UhbGtCHxE34?t=1196
Where does the "first week" part come from?

Glavenus hunt stream if I recall correctly

>Alatreon
>Valstrax
>Lagiacrus
>Gore Magala
>Seregios
>Zinogre
>Fatalis
Aren't gonna make the cut. 0% chance. Your neon glowy "good boi" redditor monster isn't gonna be relevant ever again thankfully. Now I'm gonna go back to hunting more generic wyverns.

Attached: 1518565144047.png (400x400, 78K)

>Zinogre
>0% chance
don't do this to me user

>they already found fatalis and white fatalis weapons in the weapon tree
Okay

Are you retarded? Naming things you dislike about a fucking video game isn't a rule violation, doesn't matter how much some jobless fanboys like you whine about them and rape report buttons.

Capcom HK stream and the subsequent interview by a chink following it, some user translated some parts of it saying a new trailer will come at the first week of this month

user, Alatreon was in the original MHW leak that included post-launch monsters. He’s in.

Spam is a rule violation.

cumbrain

u wot

where?

Link?

There are over a dozen monsters in the base game that didn't have long swords, including some elder dragons and odogaron. Not being in the LS weapon tree doesn't necessarily mean you aren't in the game.

kys ryukishit

Did they say calendar week, numerical week, or business week? Because user that's important.
Numerical week ends next Wed.
First business week doesn't start until next Mon.
Calendar week doesn't actually start until Sun.

>Kulu Garuga
>Much bigger and more threatening looking, resembles a terror bird than a dodo
>Can carry rocks, but can pick also pick up smaller monsters or even hunters and beat motherfuckers with other motherfuckers
>Has poison attacks on top of that

Problem is, Chameleos has a longsword

He's a fucking uglyfaced floating little faggot shit

Attached: 1564630743090.png (813x811, 534K)

i don't fucking know my dude

the half a dozen Yea Forums or /mhg/ thread 3 days ago i believe

Attached: 1518565262197.png (400x400, 136K)

But that's not how it works. When a piece of equipment at the smithy needs parts from a monster you've never seen before, you only get to see the icon and it's just listed as ???, and that's how it was in the videos going around. Didn't anyone cap the specific weapon in question?

He went from an ugly rat looking faggot to an ugly Nosferatu looking faggot with the subspecies

I mean, there's only one kind of purple beak and auricula that comes as a set with a pale blue gem...

Reminder that it's almost Saturday in Japan so your business days are up. The trailer won't drop until the 8th.

>Kulu picks up hunter
>Uses it as a rock to block attacks
>Attacks blocked this way eat the picked up Hunter's health
>Can cart your friend in a few hits
God please no, think of all the quests ruined by those brainless nips

Attached: 7e8.png (939x1405, 1.07M)

Attached: 47be9c2cc53ffafb71327e9b37d85a1a.jpg (880x437, 80K)

The guy plays both sides, compiles his own posts as evidence against the whoever he feels like shitposting to, takes speculation as shitposting and makes wojaks.
What do you think.

glavenus hunt stream said to watch for august 3th/4th

So did Kushala Daora, but it doesn't in World.

But it wouldn't be called any of those things, it would be called fucking ???. It could be elder dragon bones and a large wyvern gem.

I was, and still am, mad that they don't have all the kush/teo weapons in World. I need that Teo greatsword dammit.

>True charging your friends

I can see ala maybe, seeing as he's a glorified kusala with teo's old roar slapped in.

>kulu Garuga kidnaps huntresses to impregnate

imagine

user, get ready to be more mad.
>the missing weapons come back for MR
>there's no MR upgrade for the weapons that are already there

Neither does it have its revolver, which brings forth the question of why is Kushala even in this game if they can't bring all the weapons back.

Attached: Weapon252.png (605x289, 127K)

I JUST WANT STEVE. OUT OF ALL MY FAV MONSTERS HE'S THE MOST LIKELY AND I'M SURE I WON'T GET HIM.

Never lose hope fellow Serebro, we'll make it

Attached: 35df6f29b281efb450eb0e59a3d07bc3.jpg (1280x1164, 292K)

Guys don't tell me the Overdrive Valstrax hype is over...

Attached: 1563466916072.jpg (326x326, 45K)

He can be the new Master Rank invader, right?

which monster would you fuck?

>Hammer grug and Long Sword weeb hunting Kulu Garuga
>Grug keeps getting tripped by weeb and he's getting real mad
>Grug's face when weeb gets grabbed

Attached: THAT'S IT.png (566x505, 487K)

They're going to put in Gore and that will be the 4/4U rep with Shaggy as a post launch hunt. Gore and Glav are the 4th generation reps just like Zinogre and Brachy are the 3rd gen reps.

>he doesn't know
lmao
Tigrex is already the MR invader. Plus Ebony invades everywhere too. Fulgur shows up a bunch of places as well as an invader.

I'm going to hunt him on my 3DS now because I miss him so much.

words cannot describe the unending semen flow if i could fight valstrax in world

Attached: 1564683959047.png (411x342, 292K)

>no barioth X
dlc over another full game was a mistake

>Just remembered that I never finished 4u
God fucking damn it where's my Nintendo brick, I still need to do that Stygian and Brachydios quest

Iceborne is the exact same shit as past G/Ultimate games except it’s available to purchase without buying the whole game again, you should really have seen this coming.

Attached: 1564153017683.jpg (469x754, 101K)

I feel like he could be the perfect monster to be the rival for nergigante. I mean just imagine his comet dive in world with the audio detail.

>Much faster
>Unlike Kushala if he's pinned to the ground he can still resort to stabbing him with his wings
>No aura to block
I could see it

youtube.com/watch?v=-K2Opurw2RM

new customization options

pseudo wyverns have the goofiest looking faces

Chameleos doesn't have any items that use the Head/Beak icon

I hope you're right about Gore, with him you get 3 monsters in one (Gore, Shaggy, Chaotic)

They won't bring back Chaotic.

Most of the elder dragons don't have their weapon designs change at all in G Rank in the past. Except for Gore/Shag it's usually just recolors for things like Rusted Kush at best

Most current, most compact flaw list:

>recolors galore
>Capcom doesn't add more skeletons because it's too much work
>can't skip cutscenes, Capcom wants you to watch their hard work
>same reason MHW still randomly selects zones in HR
>new monsters require no precision; just whack them like a pinata (Jagras; Kulve, Vaal [EVERY hitzone is a weakspot]), a joke to old monsters like Gore or Diablos before turning his head into a weakspot in MHW
>less positioning even with GS--just tackle and TCS
>Nargacuga, etc. neutered as well
>CB and especially Bow easy yet overpowered
>95% of armors useless
>almost all weapons but Kjarr useless
>imbalanced in general, (monster) elements, weapon damage, etc.
>inconsistencies (can't flash Lunastra during AoE)
>SOS system siphons from the lobby system; only a limited number of lobbies and SOS quests displayed and hundreds hidden (sometimes can't even find an event SOS when AT Nergigante is live)
>challenging quests are time-gated
>instantly craft and pop Ancient Potions, which in theory nullifies difficulty
>crammed and visually busy while monsters clip and can even shoot through all the trees in the forest
>the worst monsters in the series, notably Zorah, Lunastra and AT Kushala who flies constantly without even an airborne moveset/openings
>Palicos instantly heal/revive
>mantles
>bad hitboxes
>paid DLC
>neck-snapping camera
>more walking
>NPCs scattered across the hub and you have to run to the lift after every abandoned quest
>menus way more delay
>can't see previews in the crafting menu
>likewise can't see things like your weapon slots in armor windows, wheel tied to loadouts, decos sorted almost randomly
>invasions more likely, even elder dragons you can't dung and that can track you
>box access any time
>most weapons are reskins
>sabotaging automatic animations such as sliding or taking off mantles
>can't pause
>can't see other posted quests
>random MVP cards
>even worse roars and tremors

Posted on 2ch and Capcom Twitter.

Attached: mhw pinata.png (1870x1168, 1.66M)

>Jho isn't invading from the start of G rank

THEN WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT OF ADDING HIM.

Sounds pretty neat, I'll look in to it

>Posted on 2ch and Capcom Twitter.

the absolute madman, he actually did it

Attached: EA0VCkRXYAIdCbc.jpg (275x275, 18K)

You already can

Attached: Double mount.webm (600x336, 2.95M)

It turns out he actually is the retard that the Japanese were complaining doesn't know how sales or nihongo works.

Post proof
Pretty please

LIST OF ICEBORNE IMPROVEMENTS – August 2nd

>huge roster with 18 monsters already confirmed, including many returning and new ones
>leaked LS weapon tree from the preview builds hints at 7-9 unannounced monsters, easily bringing the roster to 25+, and MHW total roster to 60+
>weapon tree also shows many weapons with needed elements/statuses like Ice, Water, Poison, Paralysis, Sleep and Blast
>as shown in the videos from the preview build (and not the heavily modified beta), Master Rank maintains the tradition of old G-Rank, with monsters that are way more aggressive, attack faster, have more damage and lot more HPs, flinch less and have better resistance to flash pods
>slinger and clutch claw are implemented deeply in the gameplay, from new movesets to modificed skills
>Seliana is maller and features a much better layout, allowing hunters to reach the different facilities in seconds
>the new hub looks gorgeous and it’s actaully functional, including quick access to every facility
>riders make travelling through maps more practical and much faster
>needed nerf to weapons like Bow and LS
>weaker weapons in the beta, like the Gunlance, will get new mechanics and numerical buffs in the final release, indicating the team is looking at the feedback with great attention
>Hoarfrost Reach is a drastic improvement over Ancient Forest and MHW maps in general, featuring a simple and readable layout and flatter zones with less bullshit getting in the way
>returning monsters like Nargacuga, Tigrex and Glavenus gains abilities from Deviants and/or brand new attacks/abilities, like Barioth
>unlike in the base game (Black Diablos, Pink Rathian, Azure Rathalos), subspecies are extremely different from the base monster, featuring tons of new attacks, animations and mechanics. This is especially clear with Fulgur Anjanath, Acidic Glavenus and Coral Pukei-Pukei
Continue in the next post

I know this is likely to get "youed" into the ground but I'm gonna roll the dice. Anyone have any tips for AT Nergi?
Been away for a few months and now that I'm back cleaning up world in prep for iceborne I cannot for the life of me defeat the last AT, all the others fell with minimal effort. Sure one or two attempts to adjust but I'd get a tactic and beat them with it. Not Nergi, he is aerial slam dunking me all over the recesses.

>don't you understand? The game is flawed! Stop playing it and talking about it right now!!!!!

>more monsters appearing in multiple areas (Fulgur Anjanath and Ebony Odogaron in every map, Tigrex in at least 3 maps, Glavenus and Velkhana at least in 2), adding extra variety
>New Tower area dedicated only to endgame, the Guiding Lands, with “regions” that can be levelled up
>achievement to reach Master Rank 200 instead of HR100, indicating a much longer planned endgame
>achievements hinting at other unannounced new systems like Treasures in maps and Pendants
>many needed nerf, including aerial weapons damage, elementless skill, maximum might, and buffs, like Defense Up and elemental skills
>huge nerf to temporal mantle. It lasts 120 seconds (30s longer) but for every attack auto dodged the duration is riduced by 20%-25%, so you can avoid 3 or 4 attacks maximum
>confirmed multiple post-launch updates with new monsters and more powerful versions of the existing ones
>greater amount of unique weapon designs, possibly complete like old games
>return of EX armors
>new menu at the weaponsmith to craft layereds with materials obtained in game, divided into HR and MR layereds, hinting at a much bigger (if not complete) layered system
>layered armors can now be associated to specific armor pieces and sets, like transmog in GU
>complete room personalization system, with 120+ confirmed decorations and more options to locate critters
>more unique critters, now with small and big crowns
>improved options for camera, HUD is completely customizable
>music still not perfect, but generally improved with tracks like Hoarfrost Reach Theme, Seliana Theme, Glavenus Theme and Nargacuga Theme
>Behemoth and Ancient Leshen are not returning in Master Rank due to licensing troubles

I haven't tried Behemoth yet, so I'm looking for some advice - is it best to meme my way to his Drachen armor set with Plunderblade rather than rely on randoms to help? And if so, what then does Extreme Behemoth give other than layered armor?

roll to the right

bubbles

Attached: 3CB23CA6-650B-4C52-95C0-3108925BA5DF.jpg (1390x1811, 1.33M)

I hear dodging right when he goes for a spastic slam is almost fool proof.

Nothing comfier than booting up a 3,000 hour file of Freedom Unite and attempting to get good with the bow and hunting horn.

Just bought MH:W and it's my first MH game. Any tips? Also, is the Witcher content still playable or no?

TURF WAR

Attached: DevilBazel.jpg (1275x825, 553K)

if you evade to the right then he literally cannot hit you

Why not? If Gore makes it Chaotic is easy to implement and the trophy leak reveals that there’s gonna be a big focus on Variants in Iceborne so there’s even more reason to bring him back.

Extremoth also gives you a title

Seriously why does Momster Hunter attract so many autistic ducks? Like if all the weird ass Japanese games this is one of the most down to earth and western, there’s no bullshit story, only hit the monster with the stick and that’s it, yet through 15 years it managed to attract such people. This isn’t ironic either, the TA autist, listfag copy cats, consume le war shit, and the related are for real such retard human shit it’s not even pathetic but disgusting at how people can get like that over a damn game. Fuck the people who want to fuck the monsters are more normal in comparison it’s sad

You criticize a game, play a game hard core or whatever but there a certain point you should just kill yourself because you damn drunk the entire bowl of kool side

JP stream with Velkhana screenshots
youtube.com/watch?v=RJUTA3uv06E

>Behemoth and Leshen are not returning
They'll be back. After Son- Imean Capcom earns that fat paycheck from Iceborne selling like gangbusters.

>Elder's recess
NO STOP

What about the new palico customization options (as seen in the beta)? Will I get a chance to re-do my palico?

The Witcher and Final Fantasy crossovers are permanent updates to the game, though smaller events are timed. We’re one week into a five week rerun of all the events before the expansion releases though so every event is available except for the New Year’s Day meme quest.

Nice.

Not really. There could easily only be 3 or 4 variants. The trophy is only for 30 hunts.
Let me remind you that World had a trophy for hunting 50 elders and, at launch, only had 6 elders.

Ok, I'm pretty much risking my job, but here it is:

New trailer is gonna release tomorrow, Brachy gameplay in the recess. Can show up everywhere. Khezu is in, Vale , Hoarfrost and Forest. Agnaktor gets in, confirming the leviathan skeleton. More clips of Velkhana gameplay, Handler gets in danger with her. Ruiner Nergi gets a little clip, people talkin about the everwyrm being frozen. Zinogre showes up in the coral highlands but the fight is interrupted by...Lagiacrus tease.

Next trailer will be at Gamescom, Elder Dragons stuff. Valstrax is in, with Gore and Shagaru. Valstrax has a turf with Nergigante, he starts flying up and charging towards him but nergigante grabs him at the last second and throws him away, exploding against a wall.

Remaining monsters:
Garuga
Seregios as invader
Raging brachy
Savage Jho
Obsidian Bazelgeuse
3 Fatalis
The everwyrm

Some leaks said that the final boss (the everwyrm) is a variant of fatalis. it's not true at all, but the skeleton is the same. Is like a primordial version of fatalis.

Guiding lands are created by a giant dead zorah.

After the fight with Velkhana in the main game, you have an option to """romance""" the Handler. She said that because of her you got in a lot of dangerous situations. You will have to choose to say something like: "it's true" or "you're still a very good partner". If you answer the last one, she will be in your room whenever you enter it, petting animals and sitting on your bed.

Rajang as first update monster

The roster for Iceborne right now is not bad, but still needs a bit of work. Too many sub species frankly. Would like to see a few more returning monsters.
Base game roster was 6/10
Right now Iceborne roster is like 7/10

Isn't this just the MonHun Club community stream?

Stop posting fake shit.

I hope the post-launch of IB is just normal monsters instead of this crossover bullshit. I'd be happier hunting Monoblos than a stupid third-party monster.

>No Gore
>Lagiacrus even though the latest interview completely deconfirmed him
Why are you lieing to me

You say that now but

Attached: 1467654390893.jpg (1415x1062, 83K)

Why in the fuck would Lagiacrus be in the Coral Highlands? Not to mention he’s already confirmed to not be in the game. There’s other stuff wrong with this but I’m going to just point this out as the biggest indicator of it being retarded. Try harder next time.

I embrace these lies

Lagi was deconfirmed yesterday you retard.
Nice try

This is a good fake, I like you guy

based

he wasn't deconfirmed

Not only that but since Gamescom is a German convention they would be using the German translation of the name which is completely different from Everwyrm.

you want real fake

pastebin.com/V6XjYtDG

Nice fanfic

Which monster is this supposed to be?

>he wasn't deconfirmed
One of the devs flat out says he is not in and that not all flagships were returning

>all these replies for this low IQ shit

Glad to see /vg/ is at least SLIGHTLY better than Yea Forums

Wulg

>No Gore
I hope its fake

No fucking way they'd add zodd. Guts' armor and dragonslayer would be pretty nice though.

can someone share a switch axe build that includes evasion? I know its not "necessary" but I wanted to try it and meta builds are all about behemoth set and crit decos

Tigrex kind of hits that late 90s early 2000s terrible action figure for toddlers kind of aesthetic.

Great Wulg never ever

>Dodogama gets a Variant
I can dream.

It could happen. Bullfango were in MH1 but Bulldrome wasn’t introduced until MH2, so pack monsters getting a leader in a later game isn’t unheard of.

Hello where are the new monsters thank you

>pastebin.com/V6XjYtDG
I would be okay with this. But all 3 Fatalis as DLC? nah

I always hated that fag

Why are Nintenbabbies so bitter like this? BOTW occasionally gets shitposted by Sony-ggers here but I've never seen a Sony-gger autistically and obsessively create a listing pasta and then repost that pasta 1000 times in a year. This is just sad and unhealthy. This is like a student who gets kicked out from school try to act all defiant and tough by shit talking the headmaster face to face, although deep down he knows he has no future anymore.

Attached: 1558662544940.jpg (236x356, 10K)

Really only need black and white. Crimson is just angrier regular Fatalis.

Isn't it like a larval Fatalis
It's what comes straight out of the egg

Why do Nintendo fans live rent free in your head and it can't be just a MH fan?

>He doesn't know

>>recolors galore
>didn't remove this
>Didn't reply to my previous post about this point either
What a retard. This shit just makes the list feel even more disingenuous. Like at this point it is clear that the list maker just wants to piss people off instead of making genuine criticism

What? No. Crimson has always been extra angry Fatalis. You just fought him at the volcano instead of the Castle.

In the 4u eggquest there's a crimson Fatalis that hatches from an egg

>recolors galore
But there are like 6 subs so far

Post me the absolute source of the deconfirmation of Lagiacrus because I can't read that shit anywhere

All Fatalis stuff always make me start thinking about Sonic OC shit.
>Crimson Fatalis graduate in the Dragon Academy top of his class ect
That kind of shit.

They should just retcon fatalis with white fatalis or combine them, we really don’t need three of the boring designed lizards

Nah it’s just a Fatalis that lived in a volcano so long he gained the Fire element and now he can summon meteors.

inside-games.jp/article/2019/08/01/123729.html

We also don't need 8 Rathalos, but what can you do

Well, presumably, you'd only be able to cause chaotic gore to spawn from the transformation if you had the adequate strength of equipment, so shagaru magala would be for people who couldn't deal enough damage, and chaotic would be for people who could handle it. I'm surprised you couldn't figure that out.

based

roaming around on them sounds real comfy desu

Attached: 1564730223.1oi_wulg.jpg (1280x1280, 134K)

Just combine the movesets into base rath and in HR and Grank versions he gets one or two extra moves from azure and solver respectively, but I would give him a solidly design variant because he’s the mascot, but have it more ground based to be less annoying

Now that Frontier is dead, expect Zerureusu and UNKNOWN to join the Rath family in mainline from now on.

Attached: 2817618C-A9D9-4A23-9F32-D35DD582F6E2.png (3000x3000, 1.61M)

Sourcr to the full sized image?

>inside-games.jp/article/2019/08/01/123729.html
Lagiacrus isn't mentioned anywhere

Of course they had to do that kinda color pallet. Jesus.

>Rathian for fuck's sake will you snap out of this once and for all
>I TOLD YOU LOS THIS ISN'T A PHASE THIS IS WHO I REALLY AM

Attached: 1537514553642.png (1169x1013, 1.37M)

Attached: not cropped mounting.png (300x300, 84K)

please? for a friend

Don’t worry, Zerureusu counterbalances UNKNOWN’s Edge by getting an OC donut steel Light element.

Attached: DDD914E7-2B16-49F0-99C6-02AA83F3CA3D.png (1738x2310, 2.76M)

Here's an interesting one. Oroshi Kirin and Alatreon were in the orignal leak list for base world. Both had dummied out files for their armor located in the game files. But in the actual monster folder, Alatreon's ID was there, but Oroshi Kirin's was not.
I wonder if they were further along on Alatreon before pulling it from world (or pushing it back to iceborne) than they were on oroshi. If so, kind of weird, given how much less work Oroshi would likely take to implement.

Attached: c7010a29d94c85f4efa7d84d8e9e11e0de53ea6f_hq.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

We were never friends, i only used you to beat Behemoth.

It gets worse

Attached: Cringe.jpg (1238x380, 147K)

That user posted the wrong interview.
gamer.ne.jp/news/201908010001/

>Violent Wind Breaker
Hehe

Getting possessed by Fatalis makes you gassy, apparently

W-When was this made?

You would think that'd be a power from Uragaan instead

>Not a single peep on Steel Urugaan

Capcom talks about how they want to buff Gunlance, but they won't put in one of its most important monsters. The hell.

Try yandex fiver

>On the contrary, Tiga Rex is a monster that reproduces as it is because it becomes a snake foot no matter what.

Fuck Uragaan and FUCK gunlance

Attached: 1559808707294.gif (320x294, 1.7M)

Attached: f57d97f407014d51d8cf5c0bb676dc67.jpg (1014x788, 62K)

Can you paste the Japanese question and answer? Please

>pins you to the ground and succs you dry

Attached: FrontierGen-Baruragaru_Render_002.png (1149x1140, 979K)

>I will now proceed to pleasure myself with this hunter

>――When you look at this lineup, it feels like the previous series of signboard monsters have appeared.
>Mr. Fujioka: The monsters carrying the title signboards are popular and have a strong personality
Mr. Enomoto : I 'm insisting that Lagia Cruz will not come out, so not everything will come out (laughs).
>(laughs)

Attached: graphicstock-illustration-of-a-worried-monster-beside-the-wooden-signboard-on-a-white-background_rdV (1000x699, 105K)

Attached: Aubergine Dash.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

But I’m not a Drome. Also Baruragaru is cool he better evacuate to mainline now that Frontier is dead.

Really hope he just meant Seregios and Lagiacrus won't make it, because of all the flagships Seregios has the most boring design by far

what if all the Frontier leftovers are used for a Switch title?

Attached: ad0fc23b405865f93fd7764a08075fe8.png (420x420, 260K)

Attached: IMG_20190802_143319.jpg (1536x2048, 548K)

I need it in japanese

Your wife will pay for these words

Attached: mu6mbrin4zd31.jpg (900x1200, 220K)

ラギアクルスは出ない

Attached: velkhanachargeblade_190528.jpg (1600x1048, 313K)

Pretty sure the whole point of World was for all future titles to use it’s assets, so a new Switch game would probably use World’s monster, weapon and armour models but the maps will be separated by loading screens like the older games.

That sounds like shit. Main MH games will never release on nintendo ever again

Anons, why no one told me that GS is the high-tier fun weapon.

I swear you faggots, I've been through LS and Hammer without realizing that the best weapon was in front of me.

I main GS for quite some time but in World i switch to other weapons just because monsters in end game are too fast and move a lot so you can't reliably get true charge.

The 3DS games were fun but honestly they felt like they were stagnating with the formula a little bit. I don’t like everything World changes but the series is far better off back on console rather than handheld.

So, I played MH for a month and beat it all when it came out, is there a lot of new content that's been released since?
Thinking about jumping over to the PC port, my only real gripe from my ps4pro is the frameloss and loading times.
What is there I can look forward to?

Attached: 1540907396793.jpg (568x960, 61K)

And that’s a good thing, why would you want the series tied to underpowered handhelds forever?

>Literally never been a generation of MonHun without a portable instalment
>Switch is the only portable console left
If the Switch doesn't get a fifth generation game of any kind I'll be extremely surprised.

I was thinking about building for crit draw when I get home from vacation, that might make it easier to slap em around

I already saw "Brutal" Bazel in other leak.

Yeah thats the same one, he just added the recently revealed shit to it

Tell me, what is the fastest way to get the final charge? Just the standard three-max charges or is throwing a shoulder bash in there a bit faster?

user...

Yes. Jho, Luna, Behemoth, Leshen, AT elders and some other misc event quests.
Fortunately it's a five week long (well, 4 week long as of today) festival fiesta going on right now with all of the event quests available simultaneously.
PC version plays far better than the console counterparts, but you'll have to wait at least 4 months for Icebone.

I sure love Wikia!

Attached: dark pulse.png (1704x584, 165K)

Not gonna lie I thought I was being original with this one. Link to the other one for study purposes? I need to up my fake leak making game.

today, its fake as hell as of now.

I thought it was start charge->immediately bash->start charge->immediately bash->true charge all the way

Shoulder bashing is much faster. Iceborne will add an even faster shortcut.

Hopefully it's for all pieces or it's simply just back to the mod

I only use shoulder bash if see that enemy is charging me or it run away and i need to cancel final charge.
Usual 3 charge combo then roll in to second charge and final my usual combo.

fastest is

block -> kick -> bash -> charge -> bash -> TSC

You can just stop.

I keep forgetting about the kick.

I don't accept any leaks without Valstrax and his variant (Overdrive).

Upper swing is fun option to make your teammates fly.

I wish every weapon still had kick
There's gotta be an unused button or some functions you can combine to make room for it
I'll even take it as an emote

Switch is never getting a MH title that's not that bad port of a bad game. Only the next console by Nintendo will be able to handle World's engine.

Seven (7!) points in one of the weakest skills in the game. Just stack guard and vaal super regen then dump rest into affinity and you are effectively immortal while holding block.

At least it seems to be getting a buff in IB

GU and World are on the exact same engine dummy.

what if they make a tamamizutsune variant but instead of bubbles is either poison or blastblight?

World and Generations Ultimate on Switch use the exact same engine.

Wow! Tobi-Kadachi subspecies looks like THAT?!

Attached: ddd3mx2-3d983401-5ad8-43e0-a724-89b5209c168b.jpg (2551x1800, 1.23M)

Attached: dodo.jpg (707x719, 58K)

What if in The Witcher 4 you have to save a Coral Pukei from a swarm of Drowners

Attached: 1560893838275.png (1075x1096, 454K)

>swarm of Drowners
I guess it'll die then. That's an impossible task.

>implying listfag knows that
He's literally never touched a monster hunter game.

>still can't beat arch tempered Nerg solo.
Is this my wall ? Am I too bad for this game ?

I wonder if he's the same guy that makes lists about dark souls, the resident evil remake, devil may cry, various pokemon titles, smash bros, the crash/spyro remakes or warcraft.
These are only a few but I've seen lists of similar structure and grammar in those threads. I'd be really curious what would happen if flags/ID's returned for a short while.

I can't even beat it with team. AT is just over top bullshit.

It seems like a lot but I wouldn't say it's not.

It's harder with a team.

You do realize that different versions of the same engine can be wildly different, right?

play better
make specialized builds
focus on surviving rather than maximizing dps
ggez

He's confirmed EGS shill. So if you see any threads bragging about some kusoge sales numbers on EGS, then it's likely him.

He's harder with a team than solo. That's actually generally the rule in world, barring kulve, ancient leshen and the behemoths for obvious reasons, but it's really noticeable here.

He’s confirmed to start like 50% of the anti Epic Games Store threads on the entire board too, he accidentally posted a common EGS shitpost thread image in an MH thread and vice versa, with the same file names and everything. The mids said he obsessed over numerous games but gets bored eventually and finds new ones, but he’s been shitposting MH for nearly two years now.

i want valstrax in just so nergisue can suplex him out of midair

Fuck off listfag

Yes but the version of MT Framework they used was the same.

I know its a bait but at least Val would be in.

Does anyone have that pic compiling all the new monsters/subspecies/variants/returning monsters for IB?

It's possible to get carried.
I've beaten AT nergi twice with SOS and World is my first MH game. My sets are completely unoptimized and I have 0 augments

They're not different versions, though. They're both MT Framework 2.x.

Good on you for using Dinovaldo's proper name, not that glaive-anus cancer.

gamer

>dinodildo
Glavenus is better

>STILL not even a goddamn mention of Zamitros

Because god for fucking bid they port in the Gobul/Nibbelsnarf skeleton

Attached: whiprage.jpg (1280x721, 46K)

Everyone who uses Jap monster names in English should be euthanised desu.

>khezu
>garuga
jesus christ why, stop with those chicken skeletons fucks already

You mean Dinowaldo

Attached: 55031226_p28.jpg (793x1076, 223K)

Zamtrios doesn't use that skeleton

Gobul/Nibelsnarf have a different skeleton to Zamtrios.

Surely the next monster hunter would use the RE engine. Question is how much on an undertaking it is to move everything over. I'd say it worked well for DMC5.

Where's the trailer

>Interview that reaffirms Lagi won't be in Iceborne also says Glavenus is supposed to represent both X and XX.
Are we done for jetbois?

Attached: 0820c34b3d0b58700a70baa0c8d28074.png (750x1300, 1.38M)

I also need it, pls post

Next week in gaming magazines

They already said on interview they won't use the RE engine, they will continue to build up on the World engine.

>RE Engine

The RE Engine is just the MT framework engine mate.

Yes.

MTF works perfectly fine for their games that aren't hyperrealistic so I really don't see them scrapping it any time soon.

You want to give a link to this interview?
Too much misinformation going around to just accept random posts.

Never Valbro, he's coming and with a variant to rival nergigante, and I'm starting to buy the "Overdrive" meme.

yes it was bait but i unironically believe nerg would slap vals shit

From what I’ve heard it’s basically MT Framework 2: Electric Boogaloo. Shouldn’t be too difficult I’d imagine, and Capcom seem to be pushing it as their new company standard engine for the future.

>changing engine
>means you need to scrap all what was made for World AGAIN
They're keeping the engine for the next MH game

They'd just crash into each other like the two retards they are.

I depends how you set your assets up. If the engines are as similar as they suggest then it could be an easy and streamlined process. Considering its their own as opposed to handled by another company, it gives them every advantage to going through that process.

Nice.

Zamtrios uses the Tetsucabra skeleton

I really don't think the way assets, clothes etc. work in the RE engine lends itself for MH.

>dinosaur monster
>has "dino" in the name

Attached: 1564589493570.png (480x481, 230K)

I dunno, RE Engine seems pretty versatile from what we’ve seen, but I could be wrong.

Yeah, but that's still extra work.
And remember all the problems that could ensure. The Lagi skeleton fucking up was completely unexpected.

>Lagia Cruz
This isn't even funny but it is

Attached: cuhrayzee.png (451x375, 405K)