What is the appeal? She's flat, dumb, autistic, insecure, anxious and ugly

What is the appeal? She's flat, dumb, autistic, insecure, anxious and ugly.

Attached: Bernadetta_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 728K)

Like everyone here

just like me

Being relatable and inciting urges to protect her.

Aaaaand I'm horny now, thanks OP.

she felt like catering shit so i avoided her

I want to make her a better person

Cumbrains, that’s why OP

I prefer malnourished sex dolls.

flat is a positive

invite me to the discord

simply because of the fact that she's flat, dumb, autistic, insecure, and ugly

don't know about that last part though but you should eventually catch on, OP

>She's flat
Flat is justice.

Attached: 1536215661530.jpg (404x489, 48K)

Sounds like a Yea Forums tranny

Insecure girls are only cute in 2D
My ex was ridiculously insecure and the constant fucking validation she needed was exhausting

"Do I look good in this"
"Please do it for me user I'm just going to fuck it up"
"I'm scared of scratching your car can you please drive me"

For fucks sake woman

>another cumbrain thread

i said invite me to the discord

She's pretty smart actually

She doesn't smell.

Attached: 20190802034835.png (1280x720, 895K)

She looks like a girl I fucked once.

>another sneedbrain thread

IM GUESISNG SHES THE THARJA/CAMILLA OF THIS GAME!

you just described most of Yea Forums

Guess I'll ask here how do supports work in this game exactly? If I support two units together up to A rank, are they both then locked out of A ranks with other characters?

As far as I can tell, they'll get their A ranks regardless but your S rank will override that depending on who you choose to waifu by the end of the game.

>autistic, insecure, anxious
Autistic women are a tiny demographic compared to the autistic men demographic. Imagine being mad that people with no real chance of ever having a relationship, other than one of convenience or desperation, chose to seek the facsimile of one when engaging with escapism.
I'm going to die alone or, if I am lucky, with a woman who makes me feel worse than alone. When given the choice, why wouldn't I chose an option that dulls the pain for a while?

Attached: 1560818928574.jpg (1309x1386, 248K)

AUTISTIC WOMEN ARE ALWAYS GROSS SEX ADDICTS.

I would gladly have sex with Bernadetta multiple times a day

THEN YOU'RE A -------

I know, she's perfect

Attached: 1564466464863.jpg (462x458, 45K)

No, the only character close to that would be Rhea.
Unless you're talking more about obnoxious fanbase both for and against, then it would be Edelgard.

I'M TALKING ABOUT A CHARACTER THAT APPEALS TO CERTAIN TYPE OF FETISH. CAMILLA WAS FOR THE MOMMYFAGS AND THARJA WAS FOR THE GOTHGIRLFAGS

anonce?

>anonce

Attached: 1561026487552.png (324x174, 125K)

>teleports behind you
>blocks your sword
eheh nothing personell kid

rhea is your dragon mommy/aunt/daughter so she's 300% incest and there's even a lap pillow

BY FAR the biggest fetish the game has is fixing broken humans with your dick, there's too many to list

camilla is actually the onee-san archetype
mommyfags are just fucking abysmally retarded and apply it to literally fucking anything

Just some pedophile I once knew.

felix wanting to learn her spastic reactions as a proper disarm technique was so perfect

The true patrician choice

Attached: F1110ADF-74E2-48F9-80CB-54705C73EC29.png (1200x1200, 774K)

>Getting horny off of the visuals alone of what ultimately amounts to all of the aesthetic qualities of a scared teenaged boy

That's every character Japan has ever made. Don't dumb Bernie in with the shit taste ones.

Timeskip Bernie is super cute

Attached: 1564236382443.png (1138x1254, 991K)

Chill man, again Rhea is the only one that appeals to that. Also I gues stethis and flayn because they lie they are brother and little sister for flayns safety when they are actually father and daughter.

The only thing i can think of is the must protecc/broken fixing crowd as almost all the cast are fucked up one way or another. Two of the three lords are mentally insane.

The obsessive character is actually obsessive for a plot reason this time since she used you to reincarnate her mother

Bernie is just the blatant mentally ill hikkikomori waifubait character

She looks androgynous as fuck. Reverse traps are my biggest turn-on. They should be more common in vidya/anime.

She's 10/10 after the time-skip tho

Same reason virgins like Tomoko or Hex maniac: autism

Literal cumbrain

so how did morrigan get into 3 houses?

When Edelgard sends her to die in hopes to lure in the trap she's really scared and almost cries when engages you
It was pretty good

>S-stay back or I'll shoot!
>Use Stride to send Nuclear Dimitri to barrel up to her on the first turn and tear her in half with the scythe lance
kek

Free brave bow too

>*KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM* intensifies
Poor Bernie though, she doesn't deserve that. Thankfully I recruited her.